SCREENS OF KENTUCKY, LLC

Founded 2001 • With Angi since June 2010

PO Box 7876

Louisville, KY 40257

Screens of Kentucky is the Authorized Phantom Screen Distributor and an Authorized Sunesta Awnings and Shelters dealer for Kentucky and Southern Indiana. Screens of Kentucky is committed to providing you with the ultimate in retractable solutions and is dedicated to complete customer satisfaction. All personnel have been trained by certified Manufacturer Representatives, ensuring quality workmanship, professionalism, and courteous service. Please call for your personal consultation !!...

11/17/2019

Lisa Lynn K.

Love them and very glad we did it!

Description of Work
Retractable screens for deck

Category decks, doors

08/28/2019

Edward W.

Installer was A+!

Description of Work
Specialized screen door

Category decks, doors, sunrooms

12/27/2017

connie H.

Excellent in every way!!

Description of Work
Not only is the product top quality, but just as importantly the service was excellent - delivered what was promised and on time!! Everyone was professional and helpful. Would highly recommend Screens of Kentucky!!!

06/01/2017

S D.

Everything went well and Casper was very helpful with many suggestions about color and placement.

Description of Work
We had a retractable screen door installed in our new screened room.

11/30/2016

Patti A.

Casper and Marie are great. The entire process was easy from making the appointment till the door was installed.

Description of Work
New screen door on rear of home.

10/19/2016

Deborah S.

Great. This is the second screen installed and both have been great

Description of Work
Installed screen door for French door in great room

09/10/2016

john S.

well. i helped w the install ( which was fine) and the end product is a beautiful retractable sunesta awning for my back patio / deck area. thx caspar and marie

Description of Work
install of 10 ft by 13 ft awning - casing and electrical connections also.

Category awnings, doors

09/08/2016

Vancena S.

The service was excellent. The installer explained the installation process and since there was not a color to exactly match the back door assisted with color selection. The installation was fast and the areas was cleaned upon departure. Very pleased.

Description of Work
Phathom screens were installed at our front door and our lower level back door.

12/23/2014

Mark J.

Everything went flawless. The business is owned by a couple and he was present during the entire set up. He provided clear instructions on care and maintenance after everything was complete. I will definitely be using them again in the spring.

Description of Work
Placed a phantom screen on our back patio french doors

Category doors

Thank you for your kind words. We really appreciate it !! Have a Wonderful Holiday and a Happy, Healthy New Year !!! Casper & Marie

05/13/2014

Brendan K.

Arrived on time and immediately started work and finished in less then 2 hours.

Description of Work
Installed (2) retractable screen doors

Category doors

Thanks so much for the kind words and taking the time to review us !!! We really appreciate it !!!

03/12/2014

Frank A.

Casper was right on time. He did everything necessary for two doors. He replaced the handles, that were well work -- something we were not expecting. The phantom doors look great and work as smoothly as when new.

Description of Work
This was a service call to replace a torn screen and oil the tracks, etc.

11/11/2012

Craig T.

See above, everything went well.

Description of Work
We had a front Phantom screen door put on the front door. We had our first Phantom door put into service on the back door approx two years ago. In both cases, the installers were very prompt, friendly, and complete with their clean-up. Each install took less than 90 mins.

10/14/2012

judy F.

I am a true consumer and do my research- this company exceeded my expectations! I think this door was well worth the money spent, highly recommend the product and company!

Description of Work
I had a retractable door installed and love it! I was familiar with the phantom brand and knew it was quality material but the best part of the experience was dealing with a very professional installer and his company. From the first contact through the installation it was handled very professionally. I have much confidence in their warranty, if ever needed. I highly recommend this company!

09/27/2012

Katherine G.

The salesman, Tom, was extremely helpful and nice! Casper did the installation and he did a great job, too! I love my new screens - they are EXACTLY what I wanted! I would definitely recommend this company to others! Yeah!

Description of Work
I had retractable screens installed on my two exteriod doors.

08/09/2012

ANITA G.

The retractable screen door was custom installed at my home. I purchased through Lowe's; and then Screens of Kentucky took it from there. The installers came on time and the installed took about 45 minutes. Very professional.

Description of Work
I purchased and had a Phantom screen door installed at my house.

06/11/2012

Laura Lynn G.

Casper installed the door in what seemed like less than an hour. Very professional and cleaned up after himself - quite the perfectionist! Color match was perfect.

Description of Work
Boy are we glad we contacted Marie after seeing the screen door product at the Home Show! Casper arrived within the next week to install the door. We got a retractable screen for the back door. The trim color matches the siding perfectly. We love it and it allows us to catch the cool breezes. We were worried the dogs would try to run through it or tear the screen but they have learned easily that it is there and do not try to run through it as we feared. Next we will get one for the garage door to really create a cross breeze! Thanks Phantom!

02/03/2012

Thomas H.

Overall good job

Description of Work
Installed screen door.

11/21/2011

Kelly D.

I saw the retractable screen doors offered by Screens of Kentucky at a homeshow and loved the ease of use and ability to retract the door to hide out of site. I contacted Screens of Kentucky and spoke to Marie Resch. I reconfirmed the price that I received at the homeshow and scheduled the installation. Casper Resch arrived as scheduled and within a short amount of time the screen door was installed and looked great! It worked great too! Screens of Kentucky even sent me a friendly reminder to clean out the screen track so that the screen will work correctly when wanted. Great reminder for when life gets busy. I absolutely LOVE my retractable screen door! THANK YOU Casper and Marie!

Description of Work
Retractable Screen Door

Improveit! Home Remodeling - Columbus

Improve Your Home with Confidence We’re so glad you’ve found Improveit Home Remodeling as you research your next remodeling project! At Improveit, we put you, your lifestyle, and your budget at the forefront of a five-star remodeling experience. Here’s how: - Our expert design consultants help you choose exactly the right products, colors, finishes, and fixtures to achieve your design goals. - Flexible home improvement financing options help ensure your project fits as perfectly in your budget as it does in your home. - Our responsive, local remodeling teams work with your busy schedule to complete most projects in three days or less! - With impeccable clean-up at the end of every day, your stylish new bathroom and beautiful, energy-efficient windows will be the only evidence Improveit was ever there. - Every bathroom and window we install comes with a full, transferrable lifetime warranty, we will be there – any time you need us. At Improveit, our worry-free, five-star remodeling experience has inspired countless customers to work with us for project after project. We can’t wait to show you, like them, what it’s like to improve your home with confidence.

Distinctive Design Remodeling

Whether you are looking to increase your living and storage space or simply improve the beauty of your home, the home remodeling experts at Distinctive Design Remodeling are here for you. Established in 2007 in Lexington, KY, we have been serving Central Kentucky with unparalleled customer service and dedication for several years, and we are fully equipped to take care of any and all of your home remodeling needs.

Landscapes Plus

Landscapes Plus is an award-winning company that offers a wide range of services including landscape design, installation, hardscape and lawn maintenance. We believe that a high quality team, coupled with high quality products yields the highest quality results.

Screens of Kentucky, LLC, is the distributor of innovative retractable solutions from Phantom Screens, as well as, Sunesta Awning and Shelters. Whether you choose to screen a doorway from insects, add privacy to a living space, or shade an outdoor room from the direct glare of the sun, Screens of Kentucky has a retractable solution to fit your needs.