Cope Complete Floor Care

Founded 2007 • With Angi since January 2015

451 Godbey Ln

Danville, KY 40422

We are a fully licensed and insured company with the goal to provide our customers with astonishing service and the best investment in cleaning carpets and restoring hard surfaces. We strive to ensure 100% satisfaction by providing professional, affordable high quality service. Our certified

11/03/2021

Ginny E.

Cope complete Floor Care did a “ top notch” job on our Duct Work. We found them to be very knowledgeable & satisfactory. Also, found their pricing very reasonable! Thank You James! Mitch & Ginny Ellis

Description of Work
Duct Cleaning

Category air duct cleaning

02/18/2016

Tracey F.

I am extraordinarily happy with the cleaning that he performed! The smell is gone, the carpet looks fabulous. Since, I have two big dogs, I plan to hire his services every three months to do a thorough cleaning. I HIGHLY recommend his services. He and Charlie are congenial and very professional. On a scale of 1-10...he and Charlie would definitely get a 10 for their excellent service.

Description of Work
James Cope and Charlie came to my home to thoroughly clean a mess made by my adult German Shepherd dog. My dog had two episodes of severe diarrhea on my carpeting. The smell and mess was terrible and I was unable to get the carpet completely cleaned with a "do it yourself" carpet cleaner. James made time for me within just a few days. He verified the time and date before his arrival and on the date he was to arrive, he called to verify his arrival, twice.

01/28/2016

Tracey H.

I was impressed by Cope Floor Care just from reading the reviews, but after using James Cope to clean all the floors in our large home, I can really see why he's earned such high marks. He did a thorough and professional job. Our carpets look WONDERFUL and he got out some old pet stains that I wasn't sure would come out. He also found some other faint stains that we hadn't noticed and treated them several times with different things he had with him. When they couldn't be completely removed, he said he'd get back with us and his followup was quick and impressive. No one knows how to do everything and I appreciated that he was willing to say "I'm not sure, but let me get back to you"... and then called us within a couple days with more info. I've already talked to James about scheduling him in the future to come back and do all our tile surfaces and he will definitely be my Go-To person for any issues with my floors. I highly recommend him!!

Description of Work
Cleaned all carpets in our two-story home (including stairs), plus treated/removed old pet stains

Category carpet cleaners, ceramic tile, floor cleaning

[Member Name Removed[, Thank you so much for such a wonderful review. I ask the Lord to not only direct my path each day but also the path of (Cope Complete Floor Care) and he has Blessed me far more than I deserve. He has put so many good Godly people in my path and after speaking with you I realize he just did it again. Thank you for allowing me to work for you and I look forward to working for you in the future. God Bless.

12/20/2015

LT R.

James was professional, punctual, and was very concerned with our needs. He was the only person that we contacted that would actually clean baseboards and other areas soiled by two small dogs that occupy the office daily. One of them started marking is territory on almost everything - trash cans, door facings, conference room chair legs - you name it. We suddenly started noticing the smell of urine in our office. I purchased a black light and found spots throughout the office. James came in and took care of everything for a very reasonable price. They wiped down all the baseboards, chair legs, and trash cans the black light showed signs of urine markings. Very reasonable price for two side by side office spaces, approximately 1400 sq ft of office space. Will recommend him and do business with him in the future.

Description of Work
Cleaned office carpets, baseboards, chair legs, and trash cans that two office dogs had soiled with urine markings.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

Thank you so much for the kind words. It is our job to take ownership of a task given us and to be attention to detail. It is a pleasure to work for such good people and I look forward to working for you in the future. God Bless you and your family.

11/19/2015

shereriva K.

James and Charlie went over the house again to locate all the stains. He pretreated all the spots with special chemical for dark spots and another chemical for urine spots. Then he sprayed the remaining carpet with another chemical. I've had my carpet cleaned numerous times but I have never had anyone take care in pretreating spots like they did. He uses a powerful vacuum hoses to the truck which I prefer because it pulls the dirt out of the carpet. The den carpet is over ten years old and the stains are gone, the pile is raised up and it looks like new. I had thought about changing the carpet but not now! They took extra time to pretreat my hallway where a cat urinated on the carpet. He cleaned the hallway and stairs, raked the carpet and even cleaned a bedroom high traffic area for free. Couldn't have ask for better service. The price was less than I've paid for other companies and my carpet is much cleaner too. He was prompt, through, and professional. Highly recommend James and his team and I will use him to clean my carpets from now on.

Description of Work
Anyone needing carpet cleaned, I would highly recommend you call James Cope. I called to inquire about carpet cleaning for my house. I had stains in my den and cat urine in my hallway so James came to give me an estimate. He used a light to locate stains on the floor and told me about his services. I've used other large companies but they never Inspected my house like he did. I was impressed with his knowledge and the time he spent looking over my carpets.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you so much for the kind words and allowing Cope Complete Floor Care to clean your carpets. It was a pleasure to work for you.

10/09/2015

Barbara S.

The work was performed meticulously, and he and his helper were a joy to have in the house. Very personable and professional at the same time. James delivered on his word to thoroughly clean the systems in the house we recently purchased. It was evident that the duct work had probably not been cleaned in the 20 - year life of the house. It is all now squeaky clean, and we have total peace of mind about breathing clean air. I HIGHLY recommend this company to anyone who wants the job done right at a competitive price!!

Description of Work
Everything and more than promised! I am overwhelmed by the outstanding service we received from James Cope today. We hired him to clean our heating and a/c ducts, and he promised to do it right.

Category carpet cleaners, air duct cleaning

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] for allowing us to clean your air duct system. It is a Blessing to work for such good people and may God truly Bless your new home. James Cope

09/09/2015

Allen G.

Could not get anyone to do the work. Was about to give up then Cope was referred to me. They answered and accepted the appointment. They were here on the money and performed the work. Did an outstanding job. I had called Coit because I was told they were the only ones who could do that type of work. When they arrived they told me it couldn't be done and to call a contractor to reroute the vent. Well Cope did it in about an hour. Outstanding.

Description of Work
Cleaned my dryer vent. Going to get estimate to clean carpet and floors

Category carpet cleaners, floor cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

Mr.[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to work for you. It was a pleasure to meet you and look forward to cleaning your carpets and tile in the future. Thanks and God Bless, James Cope

07/28/2015

Billie S.

See above. They were very efficient and highly competent.

Description of Work
Cleaned my carpets and removed stains. Even returned to work on a stubborn stain that did not come out with the first treatment and did not charge extra. I am very pleased. My carpets are the cleanest they have been in years.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you [Removed member name]. Please remember us next carpet cleaning.

07/07/2015

pete P.

Cope Complete floor care was very professional, proficient, and punctual on time and price. Great job and will use again and again!!

Description of Work
porcelain tile refurbish

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you very much [Removed member name] and we look forward to working for you again.

07/01/2015

Stephen D.

James Cope and his team were great. I would recommend Cope highly to anyone looking for carpet cleaning. James responded to our inquiry quickly, gave us an estimate in one day, and was here with his equipment the next day. He and his assistant were courteous and did a great job on our carpets. He even gave us a discount off his normal rate since our bedrooms are a little smaller than average. To top it all off, when my car wouldn't start, he jumped it for me before he left. A+ for quality and service. Highly recommend and when it comes time to refinish the wood floors in our living room, we will definitely call him again.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets in four bedrooms + upholstery in our car.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you very much for your review. It was a pleasure meeting and working for you. God Bless you and your family.

06/30/2015

Elizabeth B.

He did excellent. They were really good about answering all of my questions.

Description of Work
He came in and cleaned my carpet and deodorized.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for you kind words Ms.[Member name removed]. See you next carpet cleaning.

06/16/2015

Tom M.

We had a flooded carpet due to an air conditioner overflowing. James and Charles were fantastic. They are very patient and came out right away after we called. They worked on the carpet for about 4 hours. We couldn't even tell that there had been a problem after they left. I would highly recommend their service to everyone.

Description of Work
They suctioned water out of a flooded carpet. Then they cleaned the carpet.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you very much for your kind words. It was a pleasure working for you. God Bless you and your family.

06/15/2015

Tammy D.

They were completely professional, I trusted them, and their work was beyond excellent. They moved my furniture during the cleaning and I felt they were reasonably priced. I highly recommend them to others.

Description of Work
They cleaned my carpets.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you so much [Removed member name] for allowing us to take care of your carpet cleaning needs.

06/15/2015

Charles G.

They came in and were professional and courteous. They assessed what I needed done and they cleaned the carpets. They moved the furniture and placed it on coasters so that it would not "bleed" onto the carpet. They were super nice and did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Cleaned my carpets

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you [Removed member name] for allowing us to serve you carpet cleaning needs. Look forward to seeing you next time.

Big Blue Power Pressure Soft Washing lawncare & Landscaping

Pressure Washing, Soft Washing, Deck Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Lawncare, Landscaping, Leaf Removal, Backyard Makeover, Exterior Window Cleaning

2022 Super Service Award

Fayette Heating & Air

Fayette Heating & Air was founded in 1971 with one man, one truck and $500. From the start, Al Melrose was committed to providing quality equipment with integrity and outstanding customer service. As a second generation family-owned business, those same values lead our company today. Fayette Heating & Air has been recognized nationally, regionally and locally for both business practices and its community efforts.

M&T Concrete

Your one-stop shop for all concrete needs. We have over 6 years experience in completing high quality concrete projects. We specialize in driveways and retaining walls but can help with any project you're working on. We are great communicators and pay attention to the details, so your project will be completed the way you want it! Contact us TODAY to schedule your estimate!

2022 Super Service Award

Check, Financing Available
    Satisfaction

Residential & Commercial Carpet Cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Pet Stains, Odor Removal, Air Duct Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Concrete Staining, Hardwood Refinishing, & Countertops.