A-1 Concrete Leveling Inc

Founded 2000 • With Angi since September 2011

Concrete leveling, lifting, raising, mudjacking, slabjacking to any type of concrete that has settled or sunken, saving 50 to 70% over the cost of replacement. We are able to most jobs in less than a day, and do not tear up the yard....

For over 30 years, The Basement Doctor has provided basement and crawl space waterproofing, structural repair, humidity control, and concrete lifting services for Ohio, Indiana, and Kentucky homes with award-winning service. As a part of the Basement Systems Network of dealers, we have exclusive access to over 30 patented products, which allows us to design an effective and permanent solution for every type of wet basement problem. Selecting the right contractor to let into your home is a critical decision. The Basement Doctor of Cincinnati respects you and your home – expertly performing the contracted work, being punctual, employing a drug-free workforce, and skilled, experienced installers. We only use ethical sales practices and honor warranties without hassle. All of our staff follow clear rules of respect, responsibility, and integrity. We treat you the way we’d want our own families treated. ASK ABOUT OUR NATIONALLY BACKED WARRANTY!

Here at Phillips Waterproofing we pride ourselves on the high quality work and commitment to customer satisfaction provided on every project. With over 40 years of experience in the industry we are a standard leader. Being owner operated means that the owner will be on every job making sure it gets done correctly the first time. Our attention to detail is second to none and we promise to deliver in a timely and highly professional manner on any project we take on. Phillips Waterproofing specializes in residential, commercial waterproofing and concrete work. We look forward to taking on your project. Lifetime guarantee. Free Estimates. Additional email: info@phillipswaterproofing.com

Evolucion of Concrete's mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

04/09/2017

They could level the sidewalk using slab-jacking, but I was not confident that they could raise the front steps. At the time I talked with them, I did not know about the concept of raising the steps using a pier system. I learned about this later ... with someone else.

Description of Work
raise the front steps and level the sidewalk (using slab-jacking)

Category mudjacking,foundation repair

01/17/2017

The crew arrived on time and worked very efficiently to get the steps to the desired height. They gave me detailed directions about the materials I would need and procedure to follow to fill in the gap behind the steps. Couldn't be happier with their work!

Description of Work
We had our front steps raised.

03/29/2016

The techs that came to do the job - Matt and Ryan - were great They were on-time, friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable. They explained the process to me, and then took extreme care in leveling an area that abutted the foundation, a door, and a large, heavy double gate. They went the extra mile by adjusting the gate latch so that it would close easily after the concrete was raised. They also leve...

Description of Work
Leveled section of walk; leveled entryway to door that also involved a gate and other complications.

12/14/2015

Not sure of exact date but their representative was very professional.

Description of Work
Gave me a great estimate. I'll use him as soon as I can.

11/09/2015

A-1 did a great job. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Leveled walkway from front door to driveway

Category mudjacking

Driveways – Level, Lift, & Raise. Sidewalks. Patios. Porches. Floors. Steps. Pool Deck. Light Structural & Foundation Repair.

Check, Financing Available