Adding a bathroom to your basement can be a difficult and costly process, but it can add convenience and boost your home value. Weigh the pros and cons of installing a bathroom in your finished basement.
Get matched with top basement remodeling contractors in Midway, KY
There are 19 highly-rated local basement remodeling contractors.
Recent Basement Remodeling Reviews in Midway
- Distinctive Design RemodelingWe are very happy with DDR. They worked very hard to finish our basement and did good work. Our project manager Kyle kept us informed and was responsive to requests during the project. We will consider them for any future projects we may have in the future.
- Pennington RenovationsThe work was done extremely well. The workers were very careful and skilled. They cleaned up the work area. We are very happy with the results.
- All-Pro of KentuckyThe work was excellent. The owner of the company, he did everything that he promised plus more, and he is very easy and accommodating to work with. I would highly recommend him to other families and friends.
- Distinctive Design RemodelingExtremely well. Project Manager Chad Faris coordinated the trades so there was little or no down time. Any changes were explained and all questions were answered. Every person who worked on the project were courteous and professional.
- Distinctive Design RemodelingFantastically! Chad Faris and his team were efficient, timely and professional. We will use them again in the near future!
- Distinctive Design RemodelingWe cannot stress enough how highly we recommend DDR! We have worked with so many contractors over the years, and DDR stands above the crowd in every way. Not only did they provide terrific quality worksmanship on each trade involved, their communication throughout the process was top-notch. We made some changes/adjustments to the original design, and Tom (our project manager) was very accommodating with us, even helping with some suggestions of his own, which went a long way. DDR could have given us a complete project, but we wanted to save money wherever we could. They allowed us to paint and have Lowe's supply/install our carpet/cabinets, all the while coordinating everything seamlessly! We are very pleased with everything DDR did. And since completion, we've had friends/family over and they all have commented on the beautiful, quality design DDR gave us in the basement. Jesse (one of the owners) originally designed the basement for us, and we just met with him again to contract an awesome covered patio concept. We cannot wait to get started with DDR again! Highly, highly recommend these guys
- Distinctive Design RemodelingExcellent experience, everyone at Distinctive Design Remodeling was professional, courteous and earnest. All work was done at a high quality.
- Distinctive Design RemodelingDistinctive Design was very timely and very responsive. All matters were addressed and well taken care of. The end product is beautiful!
- Distinctive Design RemodelingDDR did an excellent job on all aspects of the project. They were quick and got our project on their schedule within 10 days of signing. Their personnel were excellent and easy to deal with as well as flexible. The work was completed quickly and there were no delays or issues. We are overall thrilled with DDR's work on our project
- Distinctive Design RemodelingDDR assigns you a project manager who was Chris for us and was very responsive, kept us up to date of upcoming steps with preliminary time tables. The company uses a group of subcontractors for each step of the way - you get framing carpenter crew, a drywall crew, an electrician, and finishing carpenter crew - not one general guy who does everything. All did great jobs, took pride, and put thought into the work they were providing
Basement Contractors in Midway
- Business Description:Whether you are looking to increase your living and storage space or simply improve the beauty of your home, the home remodeling experts at Distinctive Design Remodeling are here for you. Established in 2007 in Lexington, KY, we have been serving Central Kentucky with unparalleled customer service and dedication for several years, and we are fully equipped to take care of any and all of your home remodeling needsRecent Review:Quality of the work is excellent. They turned my sons basement into a beautiful in- law apartment. We called Jessie back to cover a patio for us. The workers were excellent at clean up and they are very respectful. We were kept notified of time and dates that workers would arrive. We appreciated the communication very much. They are prompt, excellent workmanship, respectful and got the job done in a timely manner. We would hire them again without a second thought. Distinctive Design is a very upstanding company. If you hire them they will do a great job, if you are not pleased with something they WILL make it rightNancy R.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:They completed their work as far as the construction of the house. The cost of the house was $83 per square foot. It took them 11 months and 15 days to complete the work which was during the covid pandemic. They also offered to pay for the invoice for the design plan to my house. The reason for the B rating is for the following reasons: I've got a couple of things that my house is still waiting to be fixed including plumbing to the shower and window shutters to be installed. The internet wire that runs to my living room is hidden as it is inside the insulation. We initially agreed on a price for a double sink vanity, but through confusion on their part, I got a single sink vanity. I did not want to make a bigger deal out of things so I settled with one of their remedies which was to add an extension to the vanity for an additional cost of just material. Initially when they poured the driveway, it was not poured correctly. I brought it to his attention and he asked me what I suggested he should do. I asked him if he could redo it and he laughed and said he can't do that. 3 weeks after I moved in to the house, the cracks that were already there got longer and another spot started to crumble. Only after he saw that, he then told me he would fix it. Magnus Home Builders accused my family saying that we sabotage the air conditioning system. They waited until I moved in to tell me they had changed the size of my laundry room. They reimbursed me with credit for my laundry washer.Daniel E.
- Business Description:I am a licensed contractor so give us a call today for any Remodeling, new construction, concrete, paint, custom cabinets, trim&moldings, windows and door installation and additions! https://www.facebook.com/daltonconstructioncontractingRecent Review:Dalton was very professional in every aspect . he took into consideration on mine and my wife’s every need on what we wanted our fireplace to look like he was very proficient and his craftsmanship was outstanding . he went above and beyond to meet our every need and want . I always say you get what you pay for and I would hire him again for my next remodel joPhillip g.
- Business Description:Serving central Kentucky since 2006, Anderson & Rodgers construction is built on the ideas of honesty and integrity. We pride ourselves on our professionalism with clients, contractors, and vendors. We stand by our word and our work, so you can be confident in knowing that you are receiving the best quality service and craftsmanship. Feel free to visit our website www.andersonandrodgers.com for a more in depth look at our services and photos of our completed projectsRecent Review:We did the powder room first and we liked them so much we had them do the full baths. Their estimate was detailed and accurate. Workerswere on time, very professional, and we did not hesitate to have them working in our home while we were not there. Their supervisor checked in frequently. We had no delays during the process and each remodel was finishd in the estimated timeJackie D.
- Business Description:Hard Times Carpentry will work fast, focused and efficiently FOR YOU! With 20+ years experience working as a Master level Carpenter, building construction, renovation, repair, and remodeling, we can personally guarantee, the job YOU NEED done, will be DONE RIGHT! I started my business, Hard Times Carpentry, with a focus on delivering true quality work at a fair price. Why pay a general contractor to hire a subcontracted carpenter to do the work you need done, when you can skip the middle..Recent Review:Everything went smooth. Joe had everything under control, knew just what needed to be done, and did a fantastic job!Cris M.
- Business Description:We are a full service general contracting/construction company that performs residential and commercial new construction, remodeling, repairs and maintenence. We can handle everything from the ground through the roof. We have a combined total of 40+ years experience in the business and have happily served the Fayette and surrounding counties since 2006. No job is too small, or large. All of our work is guaranteed! We have done remodels & maintenance for large commercial department stores and ..Recent Review:Hired for full MBA renovation. Shawn is pleasant and communicative, open to personal preferences. I enjoyed working with him. He got that job done within time and budget. The bad is that there were a few miss-steps, which he admitted and addressed (tile not placed correctly, stepped through floor into family room below, fixture not mounted correctly....) So, I'd give them 4 stars for the project, until.....it become apparent within a year that the shower was leaking. Electricity from the headed floor system was leaching into our shower. That means water was getting to it. I tried fixing with caulk, and tolerated it the shocks when touching the faucet. It continued until water appeared on the ceiling below. At that point, Shawn came out, cut a hole in my drywall ceiling to look at it (I agreed) and made some suggestions; caulking in a few more places.... that didn't solve it. The fix is it needs to be ripped and replaced - which I then tried to discuss with him. That's when he completely ghosted me. I've called a dozen times, texted, sent emails.... no response. He doesn't want to deal with it, even though it's clearly his mistake (a correctly installed tile shower shouldn't leak within a year or two). So, I still have a leaking shower and a big hole in my family room ceiling. I've just hired someone out of my pocket to fix the issue. My suggestion, don't hire. Look elsewherePrescott C H.
- Business Description:General Contractor | eBlu HVAC | Roofing | Kitchen Cabinets | & More 100% Financing available in minutes up to $100,000.00 for HVAC replacement or repair, roof replacement, kitchen remodels, bath remodels, and more! Call us today to find out more. (859) 475-6601 BluRock LLC is a full service general contacting company. From bringing you roofing services at well below the local market, to our outstanding customer service based philosophy, find out why BluRock LLC is becoming the go-to compan..Recent Review:Communication was not good. I had to make a lot of calls. Didn't show up and didn't call. Left a big mess and destroyed the yard.Andrea W.
- Business Description:Martin Saunders owner of All-Pro of Kentucky has been serving Lexington and surrounding areas with Kitchen & Bathroom remodeling services as well as a complete handyman services since 1990. We have very strong relationships with subcontractors if needed. Our General Contractors license is for both Residential and Commercial work. Our service charge start at $35.00 (local) with a 75.00/ per hour per craftsman, min for small jobs. Jobs over $1000.00 will be estimated. Materials are charged a..Recent Review:We are extremely pleased with our recent remodeling. Martin and his team (Dan and Tim) were super nice to work with, very patient, responsive, courteous and accommodating, plus they made very helpful professional suggestions on the design, color, and materials. They remodeled our kitchen (cabinets, lighting fixtures, wall painting) and 2 bathrooms. The quality of their painting, tiling, cabinetwork, structural work, and craftsmanship in general, was outstanding. They were obviously motivated to do the best job possible. I recommend them very highlyYing R.
- Business Description:We Are Legacy Contracting. Legacy Contractors are not just local boys, friends and neighbors—they are the most respected craftsmen in the industry. Our contractors and project managers undergo extensive product training, to ensure they can help you make the most informed decision when it comes to your home or business. Diligently researching and reviewing the most cutting edge construction technologies, our contractors proactively employ best industry practices and methodology—allowing us to ..Recent Review:The service was pretty good and they did the job in a quick time. They were amazing.Brad K.
- Business Description:TREC is a Design & Build company that has served the greater Lexington area for 20 years. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction and we work hard to achieve that goal. Our team of TREC employees is the best out there. All general contractors use subs, but our actual employees do a lot of work that other contractors sub out. This enables TREC to provide exceptional quality and attention to detail - we believe that is what sets us apart. TREC is fully licensed and insured. We would love the o..Recent Review:All projects have been great! TREC has worked with us to do the remodel work in 4 phases over the past 6 years. For us to continue to use TREC shows the quality and affordability of the work. Everyone was professional and friendly. (They put up with our dog who always wanted to assist with the work). There were delays at times but projects were completed with 2-3 weeks of projected end date. Robby was always found a way to do any of our wanted designsJackie M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement contractor articles
Shaken or stirred, concoct your favorite cocktail at the most convenient spot in town—your basement bar. Transform this unfinished or finished space into a prime hosting spot with endless opportunities for customization and cost-saving solutions.
The cost of installing a wine cellar varies based on square footage, the type of wine cellar or wine cave, materials used, where it is located in the property, and where you live. Use this guide to find how much your wine cellar will cost.
Find basement remodeling contractors in
- Stamping Ground
- North Middletown
basement remodeling contractors in Midway
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1st Call Disaster ServicesPO Box 472
- 1st Call Disaster Services
- A-1 Roofing & Home Improvement570 Wilderness Rd
- A1 Construction1616 Thirlstane Ct
- ACTION HOME IMPROVEMENTS LLC109 MCFARLAND DR
- ADAMS GENERAL CONTRACTOR & CONSTRUCTION
- Advantage Services, LLCP.O. Box 445
- ALH Remodeling Llc102 Daniel Dr
- All American Renovations LLC176 Preakness Drive
- All Seasons Drywall LLC833 Carneal Rd.
- All-Pro of Kentucky6079 Lexington Rd
- American Maintenance & Contracting Solutions, LLC1102 Brandy Lane
- American Renovators2220 Nicholasville Rd
- Anderson & Rodgers Construction170 Prosperous Pl
- Anderson Custom Construction & Restoration3495 Steele Road
- Andover Construction, LLC434 Waller Ave
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- ASC Construction LLC102 N colonial heights dr
- A-1 Roofing & Home Improvement
- Best Home Solutions704 Dicksonia Ct.
- Bill's Remodeling3842 Northampton Dr
- Bluegrass Fine Homes260 Walden Way
- Bluegrass Home Repair Services LLC1555 E New Circle Rd Ste 142
- BluRock LLC395 Lisle Industrial Ave
- Bob OConnell, BuilderP.O. Box 415
- Bob Vance contractor2268 Tate's creek road
- Bone-Dry Waterproofing Inc4616 Pinewood Rd
- Budget Friendly Contracting LLC3516 Branchwood Place
- Building Envelope Solutions LLC121 Longview Dr
- Best Home Solutions
- C & J Home Improvements848 Malabu Dr
- C Ross Builder LLC1422 Beaumont Rd
- C&M Remodeling and Interior Design
- C. Jackson Construction LLC8879 Locust Street
Cross Plains, Indiana
- Capital City Painting126 Tuscany Ln
- CDE Restoration, Inc.602 West Broadway
- Central Kentucky finishers509 Williams rd.
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Louisville4203 Bunton Ct
- Choice Construction621 Patriot Ct
- Coleman Construction1519 Steadmantown Ln
- Cost Cutters Residential Remodeling & Commercial Services, Inc.2012 Deauville Drive
- Counter Culture Plus944 National Ave
- Couples Repair Replace And Restore LLC1015 Central Pike
- Craftsmen Contractors1200 N Limestone
- CRC Roofing and Renovations, Inc.1104 Button Wood Court
- Currans Contracting143 Cross Creek Dr
- Currey’s Renovations LLC 508 College St
- Custom Home Services803 Larry Ct
- C & J Home Improvements
- D & M Contracting IncPO Box 1864
- Dalton Built Homes59 Avenue of Champions
- DBA Warnick Construction480 Onans Bend Rd
- DCC Dalton Construction Contracting4390 Clearwater Way
- DE BOLD BUILT HOMES & REMODELING517 SOUTHLAND DRIVE
- DeArmond Construction and Remodeling, Inc108 Stirling Lane
- Deckadent Designs3944 Delong Rd
- Decorating Den Interiors1381 Tanforan Dr
- Devon and Malvern Construction Staffing Solution117 W Jefferson St
- Distinctive Design Remodeling1050 ENTERPRISE DR STE 100
- Do - All Company,LLC2848 Ashbrooke Drive
- Dream Built Carmonas LLC119 Lincoln St
- Dream Remodelers475 Ron Clar Dr
- Dunn Ventures IncP.O. Box 22352
- D & M Contracting Inc
- Eric Perez115 Daniel Dr
- Eric Perez
- G & S Painting and Remodeling159 Barrett Lane
- Gamble Masonry521 Parsley dr
- GARDCO IMPROVEMENTS LLCP.O. Box 23776
- Georgetown Home Remodeling & Cabinets223A E Showalter Dr
- Goodman Custom Homes108 Teakwood Dr
- Green Space Contracting LLC256 Mockingbird Lane
- Griffett Interior Finishing llc449 Woodview Drive
- GT Drywall LLC3401 Hardwood Forest Dr
- Gulley Remodeling & Home Improvement Inc.1170 Industry Road
- Gutierrez Drywall LLC1508 continental sq 54
- G & S Painting and Remodeling
- H and H General construction109 N Colonial Heights Dr
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- HBA Construction & Remodeling4821 Clifford Cir
- Heavenly Homes Inc313 Pelican Lane
- Henderlight Construction228 Colchester Dr.
- High Caliber Home Improvement, LLC2121 Clintonville Road
- HM Homebuilders3309 Lyon Drive
- Home Sweet Home Repair, LLC1628 Red House Road
- Homestory Doors and More111 Means Drive
- HomeWorks of Kentucky LLC4528 Langley Cir
- House Services Llc4544 Larkhill Ln
- H and H General construction
- J & R Construction Services Inc633 W Main St 121 East 2nd Street, Suite 151 Owensboro, KY 42303
- J & T Home Improvement100 Mary Bourne Dr.
- J C Design & Construction585 Sheridan Dr
- J&R Construction Co.14 Savannas Way
- J. Donley, Carpentry and Remodeling3480 Greentree Rd.
- Jason Hardy778 Janet st.
- JDB CONTRACTING866 Danville Loop 1 Rd
- Jerry's Home Restoration LLC209 Natchez Trace
- JT Power Contracting481 Potomac Dr
- J & R Construction Services Inc
- Karnes Construction102 Pacer Road
- KB Construction1027 Leestown RD Ste L
- Kentuckiana Re-Bath3089 Breckenridge Lane
- Keystone Renovations325 Virginia Ave
- Kirkhope Construction1884 Hart Rd
- Kovalic Home Inspections158 Little Stoner Rd.
- Karnes Construction