Mcqueary HVAC LLC

Founded 2012 • With Angi since October 2014

We service and install all makes and models of heating and cooling units. Will travel to where you are....

03/29/2017

They were did fantastic work. They were polite and showed up and didn't leave until they finished the job. They were very professional. They were informative of what I needed and how I should do it. They gave me many options.

Description of Work
They installed a HVAC system, one downstairs and one upstairs.

02/13/2017

We called McQueary Hvac when our heat went out with several inches of snow on the ground Jan of 2016. They came, were very polite, professional and installed a new system for us. Pete and his crew are very easy to work with and very knowledgeable in their field. highly recommend.

Description of Work
We ended up having to completely replace our unit.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your postive review. We are glad that you are satisfied with your new heating and air system. We look forward to servicing your future heating and air needs. Thanks, Pete McQueary

02/05/2015

they didn't replace panel back as it come off and I am wheelchair bound and had to replace it myself which isn't easy.the 1 named Rickie (Richard)Hogue is suppose to be a preacher and honest,he isn't and uses drugs and I say that the other man Brian does as well,dont trust their judgement or the cost they tell you,another bet their price by $230 for the unit.

Description of Work
came to check my outside unit and looked at the inside A-Coil and never placed the panel back correctly.found the problem and told me more than what the actual cost would be for the job.

01/28/2015

Description of Work
I purchased a property with a new heating/air system (2 units) which had been installed 3 months prior by Bluegrass Appliance (Eddie Craig) Campbellsville, Ky. Upon unit startup for the fall/winter season I noticed an icing problem on one of the internal parts of an outside unit which was a result of low freon. |I had made repeated calls to Mr. Craig for service only to find my request had fallen on deaf ears. So in search of a trusted and reputable hvac contractor Angie's List is how I had come acquainted with Rick and Pete at Mcqueary Heating/Air in Liberty, Ky. These guys are the Best! |After a nice phone conversation with Rick and me explaining my predicament and I asking many questions of Ricks knowledge and experience we had our first service call. And yes one unit was low on freon and the other had completely shut down due to a safety device indicating low Freon, this unit had none it had lost 9 lbs. due to a leak. The problem was poor installation performed by Mr. Craig due to the solder that was used to make connections between the outside unit and the inside unit. Plumbers solder was used not hvac solder meaning it was just a matter of time till a problem had presented itself and it did. Now I know why Mr. Craig was blowing me off and not returning my calls, he had no intention of ever returning to the property after getting his money. All I am going to say is People Beware Of This Guy. |Without question I can recommend Mcqueary as a trusted, fair and reputable contractor and you can do the same. Don't delay call today, Rick & Pete and crew are ready and willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done right the first time. You will be glad you called. |Guys thanks for your help and professionalism in getting my problem resolved in a timely matter. Good Day! | Ben Briscoe Columbia, Ky.

10/14/2014

i was so impressed with the service of this team. they are very friendly and very helpful.

Description of Work
Put in two new heating and air systems and ran all the duct work

10/09/2014

very proffesional group of workers knowleagable in their field quality workmanship very informative on equipment installed great prices very helpful

Description of Work
Installed a new heating and air system with duct work.

06/04/2014

He is priced really well and he can normally get to me when nobody else came. The job was really quick. It was scheduled and it was done perfectly on time and his estimate was dead on.

Description of Work
We generally use Mcqueary Hvac in Liberty, KY for heating and A/C services. The last time I used them, they actually moved my A/C unit.

01/28/2015

Category heating & cooling contractor

Heating & A/C. Electrical.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover