If you're gearing up for your next renovation, there's a solid chance you're tossing out a bunch of old materials. Find a dumpster rental service you can trust by looking out for these six signs.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Jeffersontown, KY
There are 14 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Jeffersontown
- BJ Heating & CoolingExcellent work. Derek was professional and prompt. I can always count on BJ’s to have the best staff and service!
- The Appliance ManThe Appliance Man is an awesome company to use. My tech called me before he came, and showed up right on time. The problem was diagnosed quickly. He had the part on the truck and was able to get the refrigerator working within an hour. Very friendly and cleaned up when the job was finished. Great experience
- Urgent Care Appliance RepairI called Urgent Care Appliance Repair at 8am on Father's Day and received a call back within an hour by Forrest to schedule my appointment within 48 hours. He arrived on-time and was polite and professional. He brought the part that needed replaced, which was the pump & was able to fix a 20 year-old washing machine within a few minutes. This man went above and beyond & I HIGHLY recommend him and his company. I will contact him for any future appliance repair needs. Sincerely, Erik N. Louisville, K
- New Circle Mechanical NCM ServicesWe had no problems with our service technician Shawn. He was punctual,courteous,and professional.We would gladly request him again.
- Andy OnCallWe were very happy with quality of the work, the price, and the time it took to get it done. We especially appreciated the attention to detail. We will definitely contact this company to do work for us in the future.
- Aable Appliance RepairTechnician called to say he was on his and was on time, I let mr smith know what was going on and he had my refrigerator up and running properly in no time. Would recommend aable appliance to anyone in the future.
- BJ Heating & CoolingThe service was great from the first call. We were having issues with our 13 year old HVAC system. They were able to get someone to the house the next day. Our system was making a loud sound but didn't make it while the tech was here. He replaced an inexpensive part based on what I told him was happening. Unfortunately, that didn't solve the issue so I called again and two techs came the next day and was able to hear the sound. It was determined that repairs were going to cost over $1000 and we had already been researching new systems. After discussing different options with the techs, we decided to purchase a Bryant Evolution system. The installers were here a week later and took less than 5 hours to complete the work. Our new system is so quiet and I can't wait to see how much we'll save on our electric bill. Thanks to Caleb, John, Jayson, Dave and his associate (I didn't get his name). The whole process was seamless and we're happy that we purchased a maintenance plan so we can continue to work with such great people
- Aable Appliance RepairVery well! I had a sink full of ice when was finished! Mike did a wonderful job & I highly recommend Aable! Thank you!
- Urgent Care Appliance RepairIt went great. Forrest was on time and very knowledgeable and nice respectable guy. He fixed the freezer and I learned I should not have bought a Samsung Fridge in the first place. Thanks so much!
- BJ Heating & CoolingIt’s in the works. He came out here on Christmas Day and we are scheduled for Wed. They gave us a portable heater to use till then. We are cold but not freezing
Appliance Repair Experts in Jeffersontown
- Business Description:Now celebrating over 38 years in business, Aable Appliance Repair continues to be known for delivering top-notch maintenance and repair of residential brand name appliances to the people of Metro Louisville and Southern Indiana. Locally and family owned and operated, our clients know that they can depend on us for professional care at very competitive prices. Licensed and insured, we offer same-day/next-day service in most cases. The service call fee is separate from the repair and due at the..Recent Review:3/11/2021 Paid $439.55 for control board replacement. 5/6/2021 unit not defrosting again. Without testing parts, tech said we had a bad door seal (despite lack of condensation around the seals) or were leaving the door open too much. Manually defrosted coils and did not charge us but unit froze up again within a month. Manually defrosted ourselves because we were going out of town and didn't want unit to fail while we were away. Unit again froze up. I called and requested manager. I told the office admin we wanted a waiver on trip charge and understood there would be additional charges (because the board replacement didn't fix the problem. They did not call back the same day. The admin called the second day and said the tech manager refused the trip charge waiver. It's a 7 year old refrigerator and more charges would not have been a good financial decision. I worked in the appliance industry in customer service for 22 years. There would have been at least some concession for a situation like this. Shoddy customer service and poor diagnostician. I will never use Aable again and will advise anyone that asks me to do the sameNikki E.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated business gladly serving Angie's List Customers. Appliance repair in Louisville, Oldham County, Mt Washington and Southern Indiana for washers, dryers, stoves, ovens, refrigerators, freezers, ice-makers, microwaves, disposals, dishwashers & moreRecent Review:The Appliance Man is an awesome company to use. My tech called me before he came, and showed up right on time. The problem was diagnosed quickly. He had the part on the truck and was able to get the refrigerator working within an hour. Very friendly and cleaned up when the job was finished. Great experienceCindy R.
- Business Description:We Offer Same Day Service. We know you work hard and have a busy schedule. Let us help you get back to the things that really matter. Call today to schedule an appointment with one of our professional repair techniciansRecent Review:I called Urgent Care Appliance Repair at 8am on Father's Day and received a call back within an hour by Forrest to schedule my appointment within 48 hours. He arrived on-time and was polite and professional. He brought the part that needed replaced, which was the pump & was able to fix a 20 year-old washing machine within a few minutes. This man went above and beyond & I HIGHLY recommend him and his company. I will contact him for any future appliance repair needs. Sincerely, Erik N. Louisville, KErik N.
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:ANDY OnCall is a handyman repair service company that sends a qualified craftsman for a FREE ESTIMATE to homeowners needing small jobs, remodels, repairs and maintenance. All of your home improvement needs can be taken care of with one phone call. We also provides a one year WRITTEN WARRANTY and are dedicated to using capable, qualified craftsmen to perform our services. You can rest assured knowing the work was done wellRecent Review:We were very happy with quality of the work, the price, and the time it took to get it done. We especially appreciated the attention to detail. We will definitely contact this company to do work for us in the futureJoyce K.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Additional Phone - (502) 267-4600. Award wining. Super Service Award winner every year 2009 through 2016. Additional website - www.wisebuyingmall.com/corriganelectric. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, Contact name - Tom CorriganRecent Review:I really liked Patrick, the young man that was here, he was very responsive and such a nice young man.Brenda H.
- Business Description:We are both a handyman service and full registered remodeling company. Customers can call us for something as small as a one hour job, or as large as a whole house make over. Most of our business today comes from repeat customers. For the last 3 years, we have had a house featured on the Home Builders Association of Louisville's Tour of Remodeled HomesRecent Review:It took them a little while but they were very very good. I was really impressed with the tile work.MARJORIE AND RICHARD M.
- Business Description:Super Service Award Winning company on Angi with over 30yrs of professional HVAC experience! BJ Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc. is family owned and operated and we've grown to become one of the largest residential heating and cooling contractors serving the Kentuckian since 1982! BJ Heating and Cooling continues to focus on customer experience and provides services that the competition simply cannot. We provide up to a 10 year labor warranty with a new system install! This means peace of..Recent Review:Early in August, 2021 I decided it was time to replace my 16-year-old heat pump system in my home. It would be the third replacement (fourth system installation) for this home, built in 1979. The contractor I had used for the existing and previous system had performed well, but on this cycle their business philosophy had changed. Their proposal was based on my paying a monthly fee that covered EVERYTHING—capital cost of installation and all maintenance for the ten-year term of the contract. It sounded good until one did the math; the ten-year cost of the system would have been over $35,000. It didn’t take a rocket scientist to know I needed another estimate. I had seen BJ Heating & AC commercials on the TV and I liked the guy who was not wearing a thousand-dollar suit. I called, and Barry Nickles was at my home and quoted me the premium system I asked for. He also listened to my complaint that my ductwork had been excessively noisy for the past forty years, and we agreed on relocating the new HVAC heat pump unit in my basement to cut down air turbulence in the ducts to cut the noise. His price for the complete job was considerably less than half the “all-inclusive” contract the other folks were hawking. On August 17, the installers came. They dismantled and removed my old system, modified my ductwork and installed the new system complete with a new thermostat and wiring. They left the place as clean as they found it. I was back up and running in less than a day–-more like six hours! The work was first-class. They didn’t hurry, and they didn’t cut any corners. I have had six weeks experience with this new Bryant Evolution™ System. It is the quietest system ever to run in this forty-year-old structure. I can’t hear it even though I have the fan set to run continuously on low speed. I watch the electronic thermostat display often to see what it’s doing and it tells me; I see it “cooling” or “dehumidifying” and lately in the cooler weather it’s sometimes “heating.” It’s worth noting that the electronic controls can be internet-enabled, but I purposely haven’t bothered. This system has been running just as installed with no interference from me. In addition to the quiet operation, the dehumidifying function is great. All the older systems were heating or cooling ONLY. There were times when the humidity would get noticeably uncomfortable, mainly in early fall or late spring when cooling or heating loads were slight. This new Bryant system monitors BOTH temperature and humidity, and never seems to miss a beat. Not only is the comfort wonderful, but also my basement feels “dryer” and the development of whitish mildew on some surfaces has stopped. That alone makes this system worth the price of admission. My bottom line is: I am a happy camper. I hired the right contractor and they did a fine job at a reasonable price. I will happily employ their services twice a year for a system checkup and cleaning (which also serves to keep my ten-year parts plus labor warranty in effect)Les M.
- Business Description:$30 OFF SERVICE CALL FOR ANGIE'S LIST MEMBERS- Just mention Angie's List as where you found us when you call in. Our Master Plumbers' license is 6399. Durbin Plumbing is a 16 year old company servicing customers in a very wide geographic area in the Metro Louisville area. We provide service from Prospect to Elizabethtown. We are locally owned, fully licensed and insured. We are VERY proud of the fact that we are an Accredited Business of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating - two di..
- Business Description:HVAC Sales & Services. Elite is a Professional Heating & Air Conditioning, Sales, Service and Repair Company. Give us a call today. 812 944-Cool(2665). We're in your neighborhood.
Deals in Jeffersontown for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Your washing machine sees a lot of use, so when it’s not working properly, it can really affect your day. Learn six tell-tale signs you need washing machine repair so you know when to hire a pro.
The cost to install various appliances, such as ovens, refrigerators, washers, and dryers, will depend on factors like cabinetwork, extra parts, or plumbing.
appliance repair services in Jeffersontown
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AAA APPLIANCE REPAIR807 MULBERRY ST
- Aable Appliance Repair 6521 Greenwood Road
- Affordable Appliance Service Inc.10956 Dixie Hwy
- All-Brite Electric Co4735 Poplar Level Rd Ste 4
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Andy OnCall2815 Taylorsville Rd Ste 205
- Apple Appliance Service1149 S Shelby St
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- AAA APPLIANCE REPAIR
- BEE ELECTRONICS10 Louise St
- BIRKHEAD HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING CO INC1212 OUTER LOOP
- BJ Heating & Cooling3814 Utica Sellersburg Rd
- Blackburn & Davis Inc2222 Frankfort Ave
- Bringer Appliance Repair5506 Sullivan Way
- Broughton Appliance Repair126 Woodlawn Ave
La Grange, Kentucky
- Broughton Mechanical Inc17533 Aiken Road
- BEE ELECTRONICS
- C & R Service Solutions LLC562 Lakeland Plaza Ste 156
- Comfort Furnace and Air Conditioning4406 Estate Dr.
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- Coogle's Interiors10000 Dixie hwy
- Cook's Appliances2100 Appleton Ln
- CORRIGAN Electric2621 Holloway Rd
- Crowley Service Company330 Robert Burden Road
- Crume Installations121 Green Meadow Ct.
- C & R Service Solutions LLC
- GE Factory Service1251 Port Road
- GE Factory Service3925 Produce Road
- GE Factory Service10801 Electron Drive
- Geek Squad - Best Buy1025 VETERANS PKWY
- Geek Squad - Best Buy2050 N DIXIE HWY
- Geek Squad - Best Buy5029 Shelbyville Rd
- Geek Squad - Best Buy4251 Outer Loop
- Glenns Commercial Service LLC4012 Bishop Ln
- GE Factory Service
- H H GREGG4140 OUTER LOOP
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- HOME DEPOT2600 S HURSTBOURNE PKWY
- Home Design Expo Inc.455 South 4th Street
- Honest and Fair Appliance Repair, LLC7871 Scottsville Rd
Floyds Knobs, Indiana
- H H GREGG
- Indianapollis HEATING & coolin & APPLIANCE REPAIR310 south Ohio St
- Indianapollis HEATING & coolin & APPLIANCE REPAIR
- Lake Forest Living4535 Biles Ct.
- Laser Technology111 W Main St
La Grange, Kentucky
- Louisville Appliance Guy12140 New Cut Rd NE
- Louisville Handyman & Remodeling13000 Middletown Industrial Blvd Ste B
- Louisville Mechanical Services800 East Main St,
- LOWE'S100 LOWES DR
- Lake Forest Living
- Maeser Master Services11101 Electron Dr
- Matrix Construction LLC1215 Manitau Ave
- MAYTAG SERVICE CO LOUISVILLE1500 S SHELBY ST
- Mclean's Heating & Cooling
- Mr Handyman of Louisville Northeast12200 Shelbyville Rd Suite 205
- Maeser Master Services
- Otis Refrigeration Service, Inc4224 Airport Rd
- Otis Refrigeration Service, Inc
- PARK T V SALES & SVC7144 DIXIE HWY
- PARKWAY ELECTRONICS1018 Clarks Ln
- Philtech CorporationPo Box 1902
- PlumbRight Services & Rooter, Inc.573 N Bardstown Rd
Mount Washington, Kentucky
- Precision Appliance Service215 Linney Ave
- Preferred Plumbing Services5909 Soverign Ct.
- Premier Appliance RepairPO Box 1611
- PARK T V SALES & SVC
- TAC Services Heating and Cooling LLC496 Stream View Dr
- The Appliance Man2317 Birch Dr
- Tinks Heavenly Touch Appliance Services9903 Grassland Dr 1
- Tom Drexler Plumbing Air & Electric3718 Bardstown Rd
- TREND SERVICE & INSTALLATION11216 DECIMAL DR
- TAC Services Heating and Cooling LLC
- UNIVERSAL APPLIANCE SVC5682 Shepherdsville Rd.
- UNIVERSAL APPLIANCE SVC
- Viking Maintenance Services1220 Morgan Ave
- Viking Maintenance Services
- Yayvisions, LLC9318 Pine Lake Dr
- Yayvisions, LLC