We’ve compiled some tips to help you identify the problems behind cracks in your drywall ceiling seam, how to fix them, and when to call in the pros.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Jeffersontown, KY
There are 57 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Jeffersontown
- Distinctive Design RemodelingQuality of the work is excellent. They turned my sons basement into a beautiful in- law apartment. We called Jessie back to cover a patio for us. The workers were excellent at clean up and they are very respectful. We were kept notified of time and dates that workers would arrive. We appreciated the communication very much. They are prompt, excellent workmanship, respectful and got the job done in a timely manner. We would hire them again without a second thought. Distinctive Design is a very upstanding company. If you hire them they will do a great job, if you are not pleased with something they WILL make it right
- Elite Home RenovationsMr. Hayden is a trustworthy, timely, and very knowledgeable contractor. Mr. Hayden is very considerate and can be trusted to have access to the residence whether someone is home or not. In the past, I have heard horror stories from other people about contractors doing work in their houses. That is not the case with Mr. Hayden. Mr. Hayden’s years of experience and attention to detail was greatly appreciated during our basement renovation. Mr. Hayden’s flexibility as our basement renovation progressed was greatly appreciated and without a doubt we were extremely happy Mr. Hayden finished our basement into an excellent livable space
- Affordable PaintersA lot of people complain these days about the quality of work and responsiveness of people working in their homes. Chris was not only responsive in every way (from the time we first contacted him to completion of the job), but he did a phenomenal job. Everything he said he would do, including a professional quote, he did, and he did well, AND HE WAS ON TIME!! We definitely recommend his services
- Distinctive Design RemodelingUsed these guys for a complete basement project. Went from bare bones completely unfinished to a high quality, professionally done living space. Everything was done to code and inspected from the wiring, plumbing, framing, drywall, etc. Any defects we found, Kyle offered to come back and make it right, which he did. Great work overall
- Lopez PaintingPerfect. Meticulous to detail. Well organized. Work was done in time they said. Would use again . Price was right for the quality of work.
- Daniels & Daniels Home RemodelingThe crew doing the demo work and the finishing work did an excellent job in our home. The job took 8 days total with the amount of work that needed to be done. They listened to our needs, wants and were able to accommodate changes that we had along the way. I would recommend this crew to anyone and would hire them again as we have other projects in the future
- Triton Home ServicesGreat super professional and clean in our condo. Will is very communicative and responsive during the process. Looking forward to doing our kitchen remodel with him
- BD Remodeling & Handyman servicesBD Remodeling did an amazing job on some drywall work, flooring installation, painting a bathroom and painting some trim/baseboard. Very professionally and got the job done fast! Highly recommend and will hire for future projects.
- Missi ConstructionRick and his team do a great job. Rick is hands on and at the job site overseeing his team, actively managing his subcontractors while they are on site and doing actual work himself. Very professional! Did a bathroom remodel for us everything looks great and he has followed and corrected a few small issues we had. Will have him back to do additional work on another room in the fall
- Scott's Home ImprovementsDavid did a great job managing our master bedroom renovation which included adding a new wall and door, replacing floor, updating brick tile on fireplace facade, and custom built in cabinets in the attached closer/laundry. David also replaced our deck, detailed a shower, and installed vented ceiling fans in two bathrooms. He did a lot of work and even when the project kept growing he would just update the quote and keep going. We are very happy with the final product and I know the work was done correctly without cutting any corners. We are already talking to David again about our next project. He can do anything
Drywall Contractors in Jeffersontown
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:7/10 for quality of work. 10/10 for quality of service. Some flaws were found in the drywall, however James quickly came back to the job site to fix them, even after payment.Jacob H.
- Business Description:My handyman services are provided from a background of industry professionals with more than fifteen years experience in construction, repair, and service of all types of buildings and equipment. Located in Louisville, Kentucky I provide service and repair for homeowners; owners of rental properties, as well as, work for owners and realtors selling and buying houses for a better return on their investment. If you need work done in Louisville or the surrounding area I'd be happy to provide a..Recent Review:Joshua was incredible! He did a perfect job and did it quickly! With Covid being a worry, I asked him to do the work in my garage which is not heated. I felt terrible about that but he was very agreeable and polite. I could not have asked for a better person to do the job. I would definitely hire him again. He gets a A+ from meGloria H.
- Business Description:We take care of your home. Paint,Carpentry,Plumbing,Electrical, Lawn Care ** Quality work with Resonable prices. We take care of the "small jobs" that other companies shy away from. **GRASS CUT & TRIMMEDRecent Review:Could have been better, really should not have taken 3 days.Robert K.
- Business Description:For 50 years, Paul Davis Restoration of Louisville KY has solved Louisville‘s disaster restoration and remodeling needs. From flooding to fires and frozen pipes, Paul Davis has responded with 24-hour emergency service to restore calm in the most chaotic of events. We are here to serve you in every capacity, providing excellent customer service and a quality end product. We continually strive to maintain a synergy of excellence and experience that is second to none. Passion for quality drives ..Recent Review:I had a flood in my home on XMAS Eve, two hours after our moving company left, a faucet in our master bathroom failed. Paul Davis was out within three hours and began mitigating the water damage. Because of them I was able to save the walls in my kitchen and the ceiling. They are helping me restore the cabinetry back to original condition and install a new floor in the basement. They are always responsive and very polite and courteous. Jeanette has been with us every step of the way and would always give us a heads up when she needed to come by, very sweet lady, and very good at what she does and extremely hard worker, felt like she was here 7 days a week checking on the house and adjusting dehumidifiers and fans to get maximum results. Can't recommend enoughJames M.
- Business Description:CHUCK RADER brings a wide variety of experience and broad base of knowledge to your painting or remodeling project. Based in Louisville, Kentucky Chuck Rader and his team have over 30 years of experience in painting, remodeling, and commercial coatings. All jobs are guaranteed and estimates are free! Meet the team When you’re looking for someone to provide you with high quality products, workmanship, service and a great finished product, Chuck Rader is your Master Painter and Remodeler. Wheth..Recent Review:Now the Kitchen cabinets look like I bought them painted from the factory. They look awesome. Done quick and the were always on time to the job.DESIREE M.
- Business Description:Servicing Louisville, Lexington, Frankfort, Southern Indiana, & Indianapolis. Additional phone numbers - (317) 550-1540, (502) 969-9635, (859) 278-2591, (800) 964-PEST. Providing quality residential and commercial pest control since 1972. OPC has grown into one of the largest 100 pest control control companies in the U.S. Additional DBA - OPC Pest Control, Okolona Pest Control IncRecent Review:Awesome! As a matter of fact I wrote in the reviews on the services that were performed and I would use Terminix again. Please read the reviews. Thank you.Linda C.
- Business Description:We can't start the year without giving back to our past and future customers as a token of our gratitude for using Home Run Improvement. COMMENT with a friends name, SHARE this post, & 'LIKE' our page to be entered into our 200 linear feet of FREE GUTTER GUARDS GIVEAWAY. Valued over $1,000. Click here ---> https://www.facebook.com/HomeRunImprovement/ Drawing will be January 31st at 10:00am. (Winner must live within KY/Southern IN to receive new gutter guards installed.) Happy New Years ..Recent Review:Called with no answer. Received a text with no identification. When texted back asking who reply was "you called me" 3rd text was sent with identificationSharon G.
- Business Description:Choosing the best option for you and your family to mitigate your water and flood damage or even mold remediation may be a daunting experience. But it does not have to be! Dry Effect's expert IICRC certified firm and technicians along with our personal office staff is here to assist you 24/7 with your needs and concerns. Assisting the greater Cincinnati and Columbus along with surrounding areas our supervisors and technicians are only minutes away! Just check out some of our most recent revie..Recent Review:The Dry Effect team did a great job. Our project started with a different company and after what was supposed to take 2-4 days was still ongoing after 4 weeks, we knew it was time to call in a different company. We talked with a couple different companies but ultimately decided on Dry Effect given their reviews and thorough approach to ensure all mold would be remediated. Nick was helpful in answering questions and came out before, during and after to ensure the work was completed and met our expectations. Dave, Andre and a third employee were super friendly, worked efficiently and did a great job cleaning up the work area. Communication with the entire Dry Effect team was always prompt and they were in and out in a week. Very satisfied and I would certainly recommend Dry EffectVince R.
- Business Description:Super Service Award 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020. Angi certified. Creative Tile is a small independent contractor giving each customer individual personal attention. I have no large overhead, and therefore, the cost is less for the customer. Locally owned and operated. Insured for and performing work in all of Kentuckiana and surrounding areas. Give me a call today and I will provide you with a free estimate and in-home consultation. Craig Veteto 502-356-9982Recent Review:Where punctual worked fast and did a good jobStephen B.
- Business Description:We are committed to providing you with the highest level of customer satisfaction possible.Our most valued concern is protecting your most valued assets. We offer Military, Senior and Referral discounts. Churches we will tithe the deductibles back to the church. We are here to build Quality & Relationships We look forward to serving youRecent Review:Loved, loved, loved using this company. I just had my roof done about a week ago and I could not be happier. Rebecca's customer service is absolutely awesome. She responded immediately and was so helpful with the entire process and alleviated so many worries and concerns I had. Tommy was excellent at explaining everything and went above and beyond answering my questions. The crew that did the roof was fast and efficient. From estimate to completion was only about a week. Going into buying a roof for the first time was such an overwhelming task, but they made the experience amazing and so easy. Would highly recommend and use againEmily R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Drywall installation costs depend on various factors, including the size and shape of the room, the material type and thickness, and the desired finish. Read on to help determine your budget before starting your project.
Whether you slammed your chair into the drywall or the door has hit it one too many times, drywall holes are inevitable. Luckily, you can patch them up on your own. The steps below outline the necessary work for repairing drywall holes.
drywall contractors in Jeffersontown
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Assurance Construction Co3937 Central Ave
- A Better Choice Conrtacting llc2935 Bon Air ave
- A Plus A Exteriors Roofing Inc8212 Nash Rd
- A1 Contractor Solutions LLC917 Assembly Rd
- Ables Drywall3622 Quarry Rd
New Albany, Indiana
- Action Property Mold LLCPO Box 1354 Florence Kentucky 41042 605 E. Hill Street
- Adams Construction Services Inc3311 Industrial Pkwy PO Box 2946
- AdvantaClean of E. Louisville4704 ABERCORNE TERRACE
- Affordable Painters392 Knollwood Cir
- Aim Construction LLC230 Northland Blvd Sutie 320
- Albrecht Painting2719 Grassland Drive
- ALH Remodeling Llc102 Daniel Dr
- All In One Handyman Services6421 Bardstown Rd
- All Solutions411 Knobloch Ave.
- All-American Painting6507 Five Forks Dr
PEWEE VALLEY, Kentucky
- Alliance Roofing and Contracting137 Garnet Dr
- Alltrade Property Management710 Barret Ave # 210
- ALVARADO'S DRYWALL & FINISHING9900 SHELBYVILLE RD STE 7A
- Amato Construction7316 Quindero Run Rd
- Amerestore1639 N 600 W
- Andy OnCall2815 Taylorsville Rd Ste 205
- Angel remodeling7906 Heights Dr
- Another Level LLC
- Architectural Builders11503 Main St
- Artistic Design7502 Wimstock Ave
- AWS Remodeling & Design Div of All Weather Systems4419 POPLAR LEVEL RD
- A Assurance Construction Co
- B & E Construction3003 Love Lane
- B & G Painting & Decorating, LLC7 arcaro ct
Ormond Beach, Florida
- B & T MAINTENANCE5711 LOVERS LN
- B&G Roofing and Framing3715 Bardstown rd 400
- Barnett Painting6124 Lone Oak Trl
- Barry Wooley Designs116 S 10th St
- Bates Company Inc1231 S 4th St
- BB Home Improvements205 Willoughby Ct
- BC Remodeling and Renovations LLC4050 Addison Lane
- BD Remodeling & Handyman services 5401 Earlann Dr
- BENCHMARK INVESTMENT GROUP INC1635 GREYLING DR
- Best Choice Roofing8003 Vine Crest Ave. #4
- Beth's Painting Interior and Exterior136 Beechtree Lane
Mount Washington, Kentucky
- Bevan Kushner Contracting1307 Nightingale Ln
- Bibelhauser home's Remodel Division40 center st
- Bill Bates Painting LLC6007 Bowmont Ct
- Blevins Custom Coatings444 Inglewood Dr
- Bluegrass Property Solutions705 Hwy 160
- Bob's Wallcovering Service9008 Collingwood Rd
- Bocock Construction Inc.4210 Milo Dr.
- Bone Dry Roofing & Masonry - Louisville8130 New LaGrange Rd.
- Bradley Homes Incorporated317 Longview Park Pl
- Branham Yard OutfittersPO Box 1484
- Browning Property Management LLC13272 Early Sunset Dr
- Budget Roofs & Restoration LLC6610 Old Madison Pike NW
- Buena Vista Construction615 E Washington St
- Burkheads Home Specialist140 Cajun Ct
- Burnett Construction and Handyman ServicesP.O. Box 715
- B & E Construction
- C H Drywall1333 Audubon Ave
- C&C Restoration 604 Tucker Ave
- C&R Painting & Home Improvement650 W. Peaceful Ct.
- C&S Handyman Services
- C.N.C. Concrete209 Southern Hills Dr
- Cains Construction304 Pimlico Drive
New Albany, Indiana
- Casabella renovation
- CASTANEDA PAINTING CO3039 KOZY KREEK DR
- CertaPro Painters® of Louisville-Metro2218 Frankfort Ave
- Certified Handyman & Remodeling3317 Stratford Ave
- Champion Waterproofing & Piering LLC11214 Decimal Dr
- Chris Sweet's Painting, LLC2505 Slevin St
- Chuck Rader Master Painter & RemodelerP.O. Box 332
PEWEE VALLEY, Kentucky
- CJI Contracting12703 ABBEY ROAD
- ck construction services708 west woodlawn
- CLAYBORN CONTRACTORS INC6003 FERN VALLEY RD
- Cline Painting & Remodeling12619 Castle Rd
- Coffey's Home Improvement2089 Wilson Creek Rd
- Color Craft Painting LLC2517 Valley Vista Rd
- COLORBRIGHT PAINTING & WALLCOVERING2004 APPLETON LN
- Complete Lawn CareP. O. Box 19468
- Contracting Solutions, LLC9413 Jonathan Pl
- Contractor Solutions Top to Bottom, LLC5508 Hamburg Pike
- Coogle's Interiors10000 Dixie hwy
- Corner Stone Construction920 washington way
- Cover All Paints3950 Cane Run Roadp
- CPG,LLC331 Fisherville Rd
- Crawford's Drywall112 Farrington Dr
New Albany, Indiana
- Creative and General Home Improvements3031 Ledge Brook Ct
- Creative Property Solutions
- Creative Tile LLC5701 Southern Pkwy
- Crowley Service Company330 Robert Burden Road
- C H Drywall
- d&r construction4828 determine lane
- Dad's Home Service7319 Browns Lane
- Dana E Willouby Paint Contractor3606 Eastside Dr
- Davis Remodeling & Restoration2714 Hillview Dr
New Albany, Indiana
- DELBERT MASTERSON & SON PNTNG3929 POPLAR LEVEL RD
- Denton Floyd Realestate Group1473 S 4th St
- DICKERSON CONSTRUCTION CO.17607 HWY 31 S0.
- Dillon Roofing & RemodelingPO Box 19533
- Distinctive Design Remodeling1050 ENTERPRISE DR STE 100
- Distinguished Construction & Service LLC4750 Lincoln Blvd Apt 187
Marina Del Rey, California
- d&r construction