It’s not uncommon for contractors to request a portion of their fee as a deposit before they begin working on a home improvement project. This guide explains how much you should give your contractor after you sign your contract.
Get matched with top handyman services in Eubank, KY
There are 5 highly-rated local handyman services.
Recent Handyman Reviews in Eubank
- Proper technique DrywallAwesome. Very respectful and clean... Did an amazing job on the repairs in needed, and was more than willing to work with my schedule.. Deffenitly recommend this guy for drywall and paint.... Thanks Dan.
- Millennium Odd JobsVery professional and completes work in a timely manner. Prices are great! Brian has completed many jobs for me and I definitely recommend him.
- Domain Construction LLCI've worked with these guys for years, and truly enjoy the experience every time. They care about the work that they do, and their clients home. They approach any unforeseen problems as an opportunity to create solutions. They have very positive, professional attitudes, and do quality work at a very fair price. I've worked with a lot of other companies over the years but once I worked with them they're one of the very few that I feel confident in recommending read less
- Williams Quality Construction LLCNoah & his crews are very professional. A joy to have such a responsible & professional person do almost anything you need done
- SUNSHINE MAINTClarence and Lynette did a wonderful job on storm door and front door repairs to my dad’s home. They communicated with me as needed and were on time and friendly to work with. I knew right away they were reliable and honest, and the repairs went just as Clarence had predicted when he came by to look at the work to give me an estimate. I will definitely use them again for future repairs. They’re very professional and you can trust them to do a great job read less
- SUNSHINE MAINTMy husband and I were very satisfied with all repairs as well as the cost. There were many more over the 25 years we have known Clarence and Lynette. I have since sold my home and continue to use Sunshine Maintenance in my new location.
- SUNSHINE MAINTI am happy to offer this review of Sunshine Maintenance. Maybe you can relate to my past experiences with residential service people: More often than not, it seems like the most important thing to them is get in and get out as fast as possible. Cutting corners, ignoring details, doing the least they can get by with is the norm. Everything those types are is everything Clarence and Linelle are not. They are not sloppy, they are not moving at breakneck speed to get the job over with. I am amazed every time at the old-fashioned pride they take to do the job right. All of that while being careful to do no damage in my home. I have hired them for multiple appliance installations along with a utility room remodel that involved cabinet installations, removal of an unwanted laundry tub, cap off water supply and drain lines, and paint. This husband/wife team is totally professional in their work and nitpicky about making sure the appliances they install were not damaged in shipment (which seems to happen often). They have never been late for an appointment and I’ve always felt their rates are fair. I recommend Sunshine Maintenance without reservation read less
- Cloud Nine Solutions,I am very pleased with the work and customer service from Cloud Nine. They took great care in doing the project just right, with helpful suggestions on the color scheme. They painted and installed lights. They even hung drapes and always cleaned up when they were finished. I would recommend Cloud Nine for any project read less
- ROD'S HOME IMPROVEMENTS-RODNEY BARNESThey were great! They showed up when they said they would. Rodney was very knowledgeable about what needed to be done. They completed the work in a timely fashion and the price was reasonable. They did a good job and I will be having them to do more work for me.
- Andy OnCallAndy OnCall sent their employee Kerry to install a mailbox for my Mom who lives in a small community thirty minutes outside of Louisville. I live on the West Coast and I had a very difficult time finding an experienced person to install the mailbox until I contacted Ted Madden at Andy OnCall. The job was completed in two hours and everyone involved was very professional. The cost to install the mailbox was a bit more than I had anticipated, but the price was fair. I would definitely use them again read less
Handymen in Eubank
- Business Description:Halls Home is a small business operated by the owner who does all the work so you know the job is done right, we accept all types of payments cash, check, and credit cardsRecent Review:The service was excellent. They were professional and on time.Jennifer C.
- Business Description:At HHI we race to the front and beat the competition.Thoroughbred to finish first in home improvements.25 years proven experience has finally joined the online race and is ready to take our place in your home as your home improvement Champion.Small jobs are my specialty and my thorough detail on Roof repairs and installation,Drywall repairs and installation ,light fixtures and fans,outlets and electrical switches,tile and flooring,small to large concrete jobs.Just as read lessRecent Review:After dealing with no shows and run arounds for the last couple weeks, I contacted Hunt Home Improvement. They came that day and replaced my vynil siding for a very reasonable price. They were very fast and professional and you can not even tell the siding has been replaced. It matches perfectly. I am very pleased with their service and I will be using them for future projects read lessJason R.
- Business Description:United Freight of America is your all inclusive transport solution. CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE. please include pick up and Drop off locations and vehicle informationRecent Review:Have been calling few other companies, the information was kind of confusing, when speaking with the gentleman from UFA, he explained the process thoroughly and with options on cost. We chose to pay more, it worth! All went well as scheduled, the driver was very careful when uploading the car onto the truck. Thank you read lessWinnie L.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated. Been in business since 1995 as a sole proprietor. served central KY for 25 years. Me and my wife work as a team to get the job done. I offer a variety of services, in small job home improvement/maintenance. These range from appliance install, plumbing fixture replacement (showers by assessment only), kitchen/bath cabinet install, vanity and laminate top install. I offer lawn mowing and trimming service as well as other yard work and more, just ask. look forward to h.. read lessRecent Review:Clarence and Lynette did a wonderful job on storm door and front door repairs to my dad’s home. They communicated with me as needed and were on time and friendly to work with. I knew right away they were reliable and honest, and the repairs went just as Clarence had predicted when he came by to look at the work to give me an estimate. I will definitely use them again for future repairs. They’re very professional and you can trust them to do a great job! read lessMarylin L.
- Business Description:Handy is an Angie's List national platform partner. With Handy, you can book a transparent, fixed price home service with an independent professional any day from 7 am to 11 pm. Professionals booked through Handy are experts across a range of home services, including home cleaning, handyman services, painting, lawn care, and more. They have collectively performed over 3 million projects across 250 locations. Handy, through the Handy platform, offers technology and information to book hom.. read less
- Business Description:Surface Link specializes in repairing, restoring and modifying countertops and upgrading or replacing sinks, in commercial and residential settings, all over the United States and Canada. Replacing a countertop can be costly and timely — Surface Link offers a low cost alternative to restore your countertop to like-new condition in less than a day. Why choose Surface Link over another company? At Surface Link, we focus exclusively on repairing countertops (Corian, Granite, Quartz and Solid Sur.. read lessRecent Review:The contractor never acknowledged the request. I never heard from them at all.Jay W.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339 read less
- Business Description:House Doctors is the professional handyman service you can trust for all of your home improvements and repairs. We provide the highest level of professional workmanship, that's why all of our technicians are screened, licensed and insured. Our uniformed staff will show up on time and complete your projects to your satisfaction, providing you with the kind of reliability, quality and service you deserve. Our mission is to make home repair and improvements easier for you. We promise to trea.. read less
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Layman's Masonry Estimator, Rod Layman Mason Contractor.Recent Review:Totally unprofessional. I regret using this company. Rod quoted the work, but the kid doing the job seemed to have never done it before. The chimney needed repair to the top 15 or so brick rows. I had to point out from the ground bricks that still looked (and were) loose after he was "finished". He failed to tuck point one whole side of the chimney. The chimney still leaked after they finished. I went up on the roof to inspect where water might be coming in. The poured concrete cap looked like a someone just spilled a whole bucket of concrete. It slopes toward the chimney vent and water pools on top. Completely useless. The work was "guaranteed" in word by Mr. Layman, but he has not kept his word. I have been calling about the continued leaking for two months and no one has come out. I also found a broken 6 ft extension pole in the gutter which they were too careless to remove after dropping it read lessAlex K.
- Business Description:We here at Moreland Homes, LLC offer a complete home improvement, there is no job to big or to small we do it all, there are some financing available an we do accept all major credit cards, we have four employs
Explore our Solution Center for helpful handyman service articles
Are you shopping for a shower door that fits best in your bathroom? Before you get your heart set on a high-end frameless bathroom door, you need to know a few details. Read on to learn about the differences in cost, function, and appearance.
Fall is a perfect time to take care of all of your home’s routine home maintenance needs, including small tasks that could become big issues. This detailed checklist will break down exactly what you should be doing as the temperatures begin to drop.
Find handyman services in
- Science Hill
- Crab Orchard
- Mount Vernon
- Paint Lick
- Junction City
- East Bernstadt
- Russell Springs
handyman services in Eubank
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ACA Handyman Solutions2146 Porter Pike
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- adams contracting and handyman120 apache dr
- American Clean & Seal Inc4469 Bragdon St
- Ashburn Construction5400B Scenic Vista Drive
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- ACA Handyman Solutions
- B & R EXCAVATING INC1180 HIGHWAY 770
- B&J Professional Services3512 Curt Road
- Birdogs handy man service
Russell Springs, Kentucky
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Bluegrass Home Innnovations175 Land O Goshen
- Bo's Seamless Gutters & Home Improvements123 N Paulding
- B & R EXCAVATING INC
- C & K Pressure Washing Service127 Richmond Avenue
MOUNT STERLING, Kentucky
- C.H.R,LLC153 Sugar Grove Rd
- Central Kentucky Contracting Group Inc1004 Hustonville Street
- Charlton Construction255 Scarlets Way n/a
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- CoblerPRO Painting & Maintenance Co.600 Temple St
Kings Mountain, North Carolina
- Cox Construction2067 Crooked Creek Rd
- Crawford Tree Experts15837 US-27
- C & K Pressure Washing Service
- Field To Finish Construction6746 US-68
- Field To Finish Construction
- Hammer Down ConstructionPO Box 73
- HandyLex, LLC562 Mount Tabor Rd
- Handyman Abraham260 Caroline St
- Hargis Home Improvement550 Gunnell Pike
- Harvels Construction & More LLC297 Powell Branch
- Hensley's Heating & Air137 W. Main Street
- Homeowners Helper6583 N Ky 501
Kings Mountain, Kentucky
- House Doctors159 Woodland Drive
- Hunt Home Improvements
- Hammer Down Construction
- J&H Construction Co.367 Cardinal Cir
- J&J Tree Service & Pressure Washing108 Tandy Ave
- J&R Construction Co.14 Savannas Way
- J.T. Robinson Construction LLC.PO box 84
- Jack of all handyman services 177 Louis Waddle Rd
Science Hill, Kentucky
- Jim E Fix120 Casey St
- Jones Home Repair & Construction1339 Osborne Fork Rd
- JTS A Z
- J&H Construction Co.
- ogle's roofing & remodeling120 A street suite 4
- ogle's roofing & remodeling
- R&M Concret132 Lovely Lane
- Rick Skeens Professional Painting47 Meathouse Rd
- Ridgeline Contracting465 Little Perry Rd.
- rmconstruction232 Bristol Lane
MOUNT STERLING, Kentucky
- Robinson's Carpentry228 Harold Reams Rd
- Rod Layman Masonry321 Stonegate Way
- Rose Custom BuildersLLC144 Granite Dr
- Rust + Sawdust1155 KY-3057
- R&M Concret
- VanMeter Contracting1106 W Indian Trail
- VanMeter Contracting