Cables, cords, and wires are needed to power the devices in our homes, but hiding them all can be a real hassle. Learn 11 ways to put them out of sight.
Get matched with top Electricians in Eubank, KY
There are 7 highly-rated local electricians.
Matching on Angi
Recent Electrician Reviews in Eubank
- Jefte SantosMr. Santos (Jefte) did an excellent job and I don't hesitate in giving him my highest recommendation. He has made a number of major repairs to my home and office and has always been on time and within budget.
- Cloud Nine Solutions,Eric is very good at electrical work. He was likewise very capable at problem solving and knew the ins and outs well. He's quite personable and decent, I might add. Grade A quality and customer service.
- Hughes Appliance RepairChad is always top notch. We have always relied on him to repair our appliances. Honest and high quality service. Pronto service and exceptional.
- Cloud Nine Solutions,Would definitely use Cloud Nine again. Worked our job into their schedule on short notice and did a fantastic job. Eric went above and beyond to make sure I was 100% satisfied with the job before leaving.
- Cloud Nine Solutions,Great. Quick appointment. Arrived on time. Everything completed as requested. Work area cleaned. Reasonable pricing. Will use again.
- Cloud Nine Solutions,It went very well. Good communications, appointment within a week, arrived on time. Pleasant, clean professionals. Completed work in a timely fashion, cleaned the work area. What more could one ask? Thanks guys. I'll use you again.
- Cloud Nine Solutions,Wonderful! They stepped in when Best Buy let me down. I use Eric/Cloud Nine for ALL of my plumbing and electrical needs. Reliable and reasonable.
- Cloud Nine Solutions,Prompt and courteous service! Excellent job on installation of a ceiling fan. I’m passing Cloud Nine Solution business cards to all my friends!
- Steele and Allbritten Electrical and PlumbingCharged $400 more than the quote and took over three weeks to explain it to me. Explanation was it took more time - but they never gave me any heads up nor did they report running into any issues at the time. They are also saying it is due to labor charges but total labor was $570 so even if they did run into issues without bothering to let us know, it couldn't account for the $400+ increase. Also they didn't give credit for the $95 charge for them to come give a quote, which they said would come off of the bill. It took over 3 weeks to get any type of explanation about the huge bill (we were expecting and quoted in writing $1100, with the $95 already paid we anticipated around $1000 but have a bill for over $1500). AVOID THEM - if you can't trust a quote you pay for, and there is no communication or understanding about this it is at best, extremely unprofessional. I hope that their work was decent (we don't now yet as we still need to run more wiring)... hoping to find another electrician who is more professional in the area....
- Distinctive Design RemodelingIt went really well. Our project manager Ian Baker did a great job of coordinating everyone and communicating with us. We knew who was going to be there when and what to expect as each day progressed. The contractors they choose were a pleasure to work withand did a great job. We needed some extra work to try to tie somethings together and was able to hire some of there contractors outside the job to handle these matters. I'm definetly considering hiring them again for some basement remodeling in the future
Electricians in Eubank
- Business Description:Commercial / Residential Service and InstallationRecent Review:James was very conscientious about his work. He made several trips to get parts for lights because of defective parts that came with chandelier. I would recommend Fox Electric to family and friends. Thanks James for a job well doneBaron L.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.Recent Review:I called Casablanca Fans earlier today about the need for a <br /> replacement part for their Casablanca Delta fan that was manufactured back in <br /> 1984 and no longer available. I was referred to "Ed Roberge" of <br /> Affordable Fans in New Hampshire (I live in the Philadelphia area). I had bought <br /> a part and was unsure of making the repair. Ed guided me through the <br /> replacement of the defective part by phone at no profit to himself. Ed is a knowledgeable <br /> serviceman and what?s more important, He puts the customer first? The way service <br /> used to be. <br /William H.
- Business Description:**WE INSTALL LIGHTNING ROD SYSTEMS NATIONWIDE...TO PROTECT AGAINST A LIGHTNING STRIKE ON HOUSES, BARNS, METAL BUILDINGS, AND TREES... ***NO ELECTRICAL WORK*** WE ONLY INSTALL LIGHTNING ROD SYSTEMS. Since 1950 WB Lightning Rods is still family owned and operated by William Burden and his Three Sons. William is a third generation Lightning Protection Contractor with an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, and a Member of the National Fire Protection Association. WB Lightning..Recent Review:<p>WB Lightening Rods was prompt, courteous, and their work is outstanding. </p> <p>They showed up yesterday morning and installed a complete copper lightning rod solution to my home. </p> <p>It took them about 4 hours. They did a very neat job and there is virtually no evidence the rods were installed....which</p> <p>has me incredibly pleased. I was really worried it was going to make my house look very ugly....</p> <p><br /></p> <p>I am very pleased with their work and I would highly recommend them. They work up and down the entire east coast. </p> <p>While they are based in Delaware, they were able to come to my house in NC within 48 hours. </p> <p><br /></p> <p><br /></p> <br /Laura p.
- Business Description:Counter Culture Plus is Lexington's most personal surface contractor. We have every award in Central Kentucky, including multiple Super Service Awards here, as well as the highest rating on Google, Houzz, Facebook and seemingly everywhere in our area for consistently and comprehensively delivering a superior experience. In 2018, after over a decade of service to the company, GJ Gerard purchased Counter Culture and his wife Jena, joined the already amazing team, including the legendary Lesli..Recent Review:I am beyond impressed with the work and customer service provided by Counter Culture! They truly went above and beyond to ensure that we had a exceptional experience. We visited quite a few different granite/quartz showrooms in Lexington and found that Counter Culture had the best selection for white quartz and was reasonably priced. What really made our experience so great was that after the counters had been installed, that evening we realized we needed our dishwasher bracketed to the counters. We texted GJ (the President of Counter Culture) and he came out at 7:00pm that same night. We were not expecting him to drop everything and come out that night and were blown away by the level of care and customer service he provided. While the counters and workmanship is beautiful, I think our experience speaks volumes to the overall experience and attention you will receive as a customer hereRebecca D.
- Business Description:Protecting homes and businesses since 1950, Guardian Protection is one of the nation's largest and most highly regarded security companies. We provide smart technology, 24/7 professional monitoring, and peace of mind to hundreds of thousands of customers. Our products are installed by experts, monitored by real people, and truly make a difference. We do what we do because of one simple truth: life is better when it's safeRecent Review:Since I last reviewed company, I was contacted by Debby from there loyalty program. She apologized for the issues I had and stated she had looked into my case and found I had been over charged and refunded me this amount. I appreciated how Guardian responded to my review on Angies List and the corrective actions they took. I have updated there scores accordinglyLuis C.
- Business Description:Garage Door Repair ServiceRecent Review:Mr. Santos (Jefte) did an excellent job and I don't hesitate in giving him my highest recommendation. He has made a number of major repairs to my home and office and has always been on time and within budget.John A.
- Business Description:Have no fear, HelloTech is here. We can send a tech to your door to help with your computer, home theater, TV mounting, and general device needs. In many cases, we can solve your issues remotely for much less, simply by connecting to your computerRecent Review:Great. Joe Zimmerman of AAA Computers showed up on time, knew exactly what he was doing, and even supplied a power cord which was missing from the box the movers had packed the computers in. He went out of his way to make sure things were working correctly and gave me a tutorial on fixing issues by myself were additional problems to crop upSusan T.
- Business Description:***We are not an electrical company; we do lightning protection and work with lightning rods. Protecting people, and their property for over 40 years! Helen is the Owner/Operator of Mid America Lightning rods, servicing customers in the Midwest, all the way down to Tennessee, Virginia and North Carolina - offering the following services: Lightning Protection - Install or Repair - Commercial & Residential.
- Business Description:Keith's Electric Service is a family owned business with only the owners taking care of the services we provide. All of our repairs and installations are performed by licensed, experienced and professional electricians. We except checks, cash or most major credit cards for payment. Additional phone - (606) 561-4876. Additional DBA - Keith's Electric Service IncRecent Review:<p>We did a big remodel on a condo, heating and air replaced as was water heater and updated and moved kitchen and add numerous can lighting and added other lighting throughout the condo, more outlets, ceiling fans, etc. Plus I had not had him put electric outlets in bathroom where I wanted and he had him come back and change with no problem. Plus, we had to have inspected and he took care of that. When it was time to do some electrical work he was right there to get it done. This all took place over several months and he was with us all the way.</p> <p>Wish all contractors, electrical and plumbing were as efficient as Brandy Keith is. He also worked very well with our contractor.</p> <p>We could not be happier with the job done by Keith's Electric</pCathy P.
- Business Description:Our business is a small, family owned business. There are four employees consisting of a father who started in the electrical field in 1974, the wife who carries out the office duties, and two sons who have been working since the mid 1990"s. our business was established in 1991 and have had as many as twelve employees at one time. Reliable help has been hard to find in recent years, so we have only family as employees so that we could offer the service that customers demand and deserveRecent Review:We were having a problem with a breaker tripping and we couldn't get to the bottom of it on our own. They came right away and found the problem and was able to repair it right away. Rick was very professional. I would definitely call RDS Electric againVenda K.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
Outdoor kitchens are a great way to use your yard space with your family or entertaining. Here are some tips to keep your outdoor kitchen clean and maintained.
Figure out the cause of your light bulbs burning out too soon. There are several potential causes: the type of bulb you're using, the fixture itself, or your home voltage.
Find Electricians in
Electricians in Eubank
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Buds Electric LLC1197 Yates Chapel Rd
Cecilia, Kentucky 42724
- Buds Electric LLC
- EPPERSON ELECTRIC112 W. University Dr.
Somerset, Kentucky 42503
- EPPERSON ELECTRIC
- House Doctors159 Woodland Drive
Somerset, Kentucky 42501
- House Doctors
- Keith's Electric Service1051 Aderholt Rd
Bronston, Kentucky 42518
- Keith's Electric Service
- LIGHTNING DEFENSE35159 Danny Dr. PMB 216
Zephry Hills, Florida 33541
- LIGHTNING DEFENSE
- Mcqueary HVAC LLC1004 Hustonville St
Liberty, Kentucky 42539
- Mid America Lightning RodsP.O. Box 321
Marshall, Illinois 62441
- Middelton Electric SVC4079 Dogwood Ln
Paducah, Kentucky 42003
- Moreland Homes LLC7462 Energy Rd
Ewing, Kentucky 41039
- Mr. Electric of Cumberland Valley899 E Highway 3094
East Bernstadt, Kentucky 40727
- Mcqueary HVAC LLC
- Tennant electrical269 canoe branch rd
Corbin, Kentucky 40701
- Tennant electrical