Drywall, also known as gypsum board, is a standard construction material used to build walls for homes and commercial buildings. Specialized drywall repels water, reduces sound, and more.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Benton, KY
There are 2 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Benton
- Ron Rock RemodelingWork done well and for a reasonable price. Disappeared for a while in the middle of the job, but came back eventually. Pretty much what happens with all contractors.
- Affordable Home ImprovementThese guys came in, spent over an hour assessing the situation. They were sympathetic to our story. Very kind. They are very popular, and busy, but within a few weeks was ready to work. They never once no showed, they came early and stayed late. They cleaned their own messes, they were respectful of our home. Scott kept in constant communication. Within 3 days they had gutted out the floor that we paid 2 different guys to fix, same with the ceiling.....and in those 3 days they replaced both with perfection. Their sheetrock guy came in, then they returned to tile, and put up fixtures, etc. Only regret is i wish i had had them wire the bathroom as well, instead of having it done prior to, and then now waiting on electrician to return!!
- Ron Rock RemodelingRon Rock made the project painless -- I wasn't aware that the chimney was even there behind the wall until he showed it to me, then he had it pulled out within a couple of days and cleaned up every night, so the place wasn't a mess. When he started work on the kitchen, he was professional and very precise about the work and made great suggestions that helped me make better (more cost-effective and more useful) decisions
- Anthony Farmer RoofingCalled Anthony Farmer regarding an estimate on new roof for my home and garage.He came within 2 days of my request. Upon climbing up on and inspecting the roof onmy home, he came down and told me very honestly that as much as he could use the work,he saw no indication that I needed a new roof at all. I was shocked and very impressed withhis honesty and integrity. With shingles missing off of my garage, I knew there was a true needthere. Anthony advised me as to which material would be best for me to use, explained how theprocess would go, and ensured me great care and protection of my property should unforseen weather occur. The job was completed in 3 days as he and his crew were working in the earlymorning and late afternoon due to the very high temperatures of over 100 degrees. He wasmaticulous in collecting and disposing of the removed materials
- Affordable Home ImprovementScott's crew (2 men) came and removed the old ceiling and replaced with 1/2 inch drywall, in one day. After the taping and mudding was dry, the ceiling was stamped with a new design (no more painting). The whole job was accomplished in three days, due to the time needed for the mudding to dry. As always, I am very pleased with the work done by Scott and his crew. No clean up left for me to do, everything was done to my satisfaction and very professionally done. You won't be sorry if you hire Scott to do any work you need done. He is my go-to- company. Ja
- Ron Rock RemodelingRon was a breeze to deal with. He was able to work around my schedule, as I had just had neck surgery. He went with me all over the place trying to find storm windows that matched the old ones and did not charge me extra for the more than half a day it took. He also met me at Lowes a few times to pick out materials that he needed for the job. This worked out great since I paid for the materials and had the receipts to send to the insurance company. He always consulted me before he did something he thought I should see and make a decision about. He is a nonsmoker, so he wasn't taking breaks every 5 minutes. When he got started he didn't start until lunch, took about an hour and then would return and work as long as it took to get to a stopping point. He and I were able to work around each other's schedules, mainly my doctor's appointments. He cleaned up and took all the old materials away. I would recommend him highly as he is skilled in plumbing, wiring, painting, laying flooring, putting in doors, and lots of odds and ends. He even called me a few weeks later to make sure I was satisfied with what had been done and to see if he had forgotten to do anything on the list or if I had found anything else that needed to be done. Again, I would recommend him to anyone. I was totally comfortable in his presence and he has a great personality as well as being a very good in what he did. I give him a big "A" overall, both in work ethic and the work itself
- Moore Home ImprovementsThe building was repaired in a timely manor with no delays or major issues. That is very important since I was still working and living in Chicago. He is very conscientious and has a great work ethic.
- BARKLEY'S DRYWALLBarkley's Dry Wall Service did an excellent job at straighting out some one else's work. Walls look much better. Can't wait to see them painted. They did a good job of cleaning up. They were all friendly. They started on May 23 and finished on May 25.
- Ron Rock RemodelingOverall I was very pleased. He did the work in a timely manner. He kept all his receipts and just charged me the actual cost of the materials and then his labor was separate. He had someone working with him some days other days it was just him. He looked at other things and gave me his advice on this and that. Some of those are things I'll probably contact him for later on, some are things I will do myself. My only real complaint was he threw away some things that I really wished he would not have thrown out. I didn't think it would be necessary to say "hey keep this, I'm gonna need it" but you might keep that in mind. Not a huge deal. He hung on to the obvious more important things and left them with me when the job was done
- Ron Rock RemodelingExcellant. We own ten rental properties and Ron has worked on all of them. He is a good worker and we feel comfortable leaving him to work on his own. We have recommended him to our family and friends. We trust him enough to have him stay at our home while we were on a two week vacation.
Drywall Contractors in Benton
- Business Description:Drywall repair/framing/electrical/flooring/painting/lawn care/destruction/unloading/heavy lifting and cleaning. If not sure give us a call and ask. Together we have 26 years of experience and will guarantee you will be happy with our workRecent Review:It was excellent. He was on time. He worked right through. He didn't stop and he was gone after.Bob F.
- Business Description:We offer a 5% discount to veterans.Recent Review:It went smoothly, just the rain delayed the project.Darrel S.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Layman's Masonry Estimator, Rod Layman Mason Contractor.Recent Review:Totally unprofessional. I regret using this company. Rod quoted the work, but the kid doing the job seemed to have never done it before. The chimney needed repair to the top 15 or so brick rows. I had to point out from the ground bricks that still looked (and were) loose after he was "finished". He failed to tuck point one whole side of the chimney. The chimney still leaked after they finished. I went up on the roof to inspect where water might be coming in. The poured concrete cap looked like a someone just spilled a whole bucket of concrete. It slopes toward the chimney vent and water pools on top. Completely useless. The work was "guaranteed" in word by Mr. Layman, but he has not kept his word. I have been calling about the continued leaking for two months and no one has come out. I also found a broken 6 ft extension pole in the gutter which they were too careless to remove after dropping itAlex K.
- Recent Review:Started and finished job as quoted. No issuesPreston P.
- Business Description:Here at The Original Cleaning and Detail Co., we specialize in satisfaction. We work with real estate companies, property management companies, and private landlords/ homeowners to insure any unoccupied property they may have is cleaned to the highest standard. Did your last occupant leave everything a mess? We can help with that. Do you want to ensure properties look their best before a showing? We can help with that. Do you want reliability, efficiency, and quality? We can help with that. W..
- Business Description:BA construction focuses on delivering you the best plumbing, concrete, carpentry needs you could ask for dedicated to years of service for all your home needs
- Recent Review:Mr. Farmer and his son did some drywall finishing work throughout our newly purchased home. The first round of drywall work done was decent, and at a reasonable price for what was done. <br /> We decided to use them again for some additional drywall and paint work. BIG mistake. Mr. Farmer told us the job would take eight days to complete (paint in 5 rooms and drywall finishing work on the ceilings in each room.) He and his son showed up around 11:00 am daily, working about 4-5 hours each day. After day four they said they were done. Can you say RUSH JOB?? <br /> They did what can only be described as a very "amateur" job on the paint work. Lines were all sloppy, only one coat of paint was used on most surfaces, and they got paint absolutely everywhere (we are still finding paint spots all over the floor six-months later). No clean up was done, no prep work was done. Now there are several spots already peeling on the ceiling because they did not scrape off old paint before beginning. There are also numerous burnish marks on the ceiling and it looks absolutely terrible. I don't think they even wiped down the walls before painting! When I pointed out the obvious shortcomings of the work, his attitude was always negative, and he acted like it was a big hassle to fix what should have been done right in the first place. <br /> This guy is a roofer, not a painter. In retrospect, they were probably just looking to get some work in the off-season and pretending to know what they were doing. If you ever let them paint your house (inside or out) you are asking for trouble in the worst way. Tried to contact Mr. Farmer several times to see if he could come back and fix this horrible job and my call was never returned. <br /> As angry as I am at Mr. Farmer, I am even angrier at myself for giving the guy $3000.00 of our money for what was a very rushed and amateurish job. They deserved maybe a quarter of that for what was actually done. We had to spend more time fixing this terrible job than it would have taken for us to just do it ourselves, and much of it is still not fixed. We both work full time, so it's hard to get time to do it ourselves. <br /> Another thing that really annoyed us is that they used our personal painting supplies without our permission. They never even asked us if it was ok. We supplied all paint ourselves, and were going to use the special supplies we purchased to paint cabinets. That ended up costing us another 100.00 to buy more supplies for that project. I feel like we really got screwed by this guy. <br /> I can't comment on Mr. Farmer's abilities as a roofer, but stay far far away from him for drywall/paint work. Lesson learned the hard way! <br /Timothy B.
- Business Description:Quality work. May hire additional employees. No sub contractors. Charges by the job or hour depending on the job. No travel/trip charges.Recent Review:Work done well and for a reasonable price. Disappeared for a while in the middle of the job, but came back eventually. Pretty much what happens with all contractors.bill b.
- Business Description:I have 2 full time employees and 1 part time employee. I give 100% free estimates with locked prices. What I bid the job for is what you pay. I have a few different contractors that I sub my hanging out to but I do all finishing and painting myself. I do not offer financing options however I assure you I give competitive price quotes. On most jobs I do not require a deposit up front,just 100% payment when job is completed. This is based on the size of your job. I will discuss this with you th..
- Business Description:No Job Too Big or Too Small
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Determining drywall prices for your project can vary depending on where you live, what type of drywall you need, and the size and shape of your room. This guide will help you calculate how much drywall will cost for your project.
Plaster is a sturdy wall material that has a tendency to crack. Most plaster cracks are cosmetic and don’t pose any harm, but it’s important to find out what is causing the cracks anyway. Learn why plaster cracks and how you can avoid damage.
Find drywall contractors in
- Calvert City
- Grand Rivers
- West Paducah
drywall contractors in Benton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- LOE performance services
- LOE performance services
- Stanley Contracting12516 State Rt 175 S
- Stanley Contracting
- Visual Effects, Inc992 Central Rd
- Visual Effects, Inc