We’ve compiled some tips to help you identify the problems behind cracks in your drywall ceiling seam, how to fix them, and when to call in the pros.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Mayfield, KY
There are 2 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Mayfield
- Ron Rock RemodelingWork done well and for a reasonable price. Disappeared for a while in the middle of the job, but came back eventually. Pretty much what happens with all contractors.
- Affordable Home ImprovementThese guys came in, spent over an hour assessing the situation. They were sympathetic to our story. Very kind. They are very popular, and busy, but within a few weeks was ready to work. They never once no showed, they came early and stayed late. They cleaned their own messes, they were respectful of our home. Scott kept in constant communication. Within 3 days they had gutted out the floor that we paid 2 different guys to fix, same with the ceiling.....and in those 3 days they replaced both with perfection. Their sheetrock guy came in, then they returned to tile, and put up fixtures, etc. Only regret is i wish i had had them wire the bathroom as well, instead of having it done prior to, and then now waiting on electrician to return!!
- Anthony Farmer RoofingCalled Anthony Farmer regarding an estimate on new roof for my home and garage.He came within 2 days of my request. Upon climbing up on and inspecting the roof onmy home, he came down and told me very honestly that as much as he could use the work,he saw no indication that I needed a new roof at all. I was shocked and very impressed withhis honesty and integrity. With shingles missing off of my garage, I knew there was a true needthere. Anthony advised me as to which material would be best for me to use, explained how theprocess would go, and ensured me great care and protection of my property should unforseen weather occur. The job was completed in 3 days as he and his crew were working in the earlymorning and late afternoon due to the very high temperatures of over 100 degrees. He wasmaticulous in collecting and disposing of the removed materials
- Ron Rock RemodelingRon was a breeze to deal with. He was able to work around my schedule, as I had just had neck surgery. He went with me all over the place trying to find storm windows that matched the old ones and did not charge me extra for the more than half a day it took. He also met me at Lowes a few times to pick out materials that he needed for the job. This worked out great since I paid for the materials and had the receipts to send to the insurance company. He always consulted me before he did something he thought I should see and make a decision about. He is a nonsmoker, so he wasn't taking breaks every 5 minutes. When he got started he didn't start until lunch, took about an hour and then would return and work as long as it took to get to a stopping point. He and I were able to work around each other's schedules, mainly my doctor's appointments. He cleaned up and took all the old materials away. I would recommend him highly as he is skilled in plumbing, wiring, painting, laying flooring, putting in doors, and lots of odds and ends. He even called me a few weeks later to make sure I was satisfied with what had been done and to see if he had forgotten to do anything on the list or if I had found anything else that needed to be done. Again, I would recommend him to anyone. I was totally comfortable in his presence and he has a great personality as well as being a very good in what he did. I give him a big "A" overall, both in work ethic and the work itself
- Ron Rock RemodelingExcellant. We own ten rental properties and Ron has worked on all of them. He is a good worker and we feel comfortable leaving him to work on his own. We have recommended him to our family and friends. We trust him enough to have him stay at our home while we were on a two week vacation.
- Moore Home ImprovementsThe building was repaired in a timely manor with no delays or major issues. That is very important since I was still working and living in Chicago. He is very conscientious and has a great work ethic.
- BARKLEY'S DRYWALLBarkley's Dry Wall Service did an excellent job at straighting out some one else's work. Walls look much better. Can't wait to see them painted. They did a good job of cleaning up. They were all friendly. They started on May 23 and finished on May 25.
- Ron Rock RemodelingOverall I was very pleased. He did the work in a timely manner. He kept all his receipts and just charged me the actual cost of the materials and then his labor was separate. He had someone working with him some days other days it was just him. He looked at other things and gave me his advice on this and that. Some of those are things I'll probably contact him for later on, some are things I will do myself. My only real complaint was he threw away some things that I really wished he would not have thrown out. I didn't think it would be necessary to say "hey keep this, I'm gonna need it" but you might keep that in mind. Not a huge deal. He hung on to the obvious more important things and left them with me when the job was done
- Affordable Home ImprovementScott's crew (2 men) came and removed the old ceiling and replaced with 1/2 inch drywall, in one day. After the taping and mudding was dry, the ceiling was stamped with a new design (no more painting). The whole job was accomplished in three days, due to the time needed for the mudding to dry. As always, I am very pleased with the work done by Scott and his crew. No clean up left for me to do, everything was done to my satisfaction and very professionally done. You won't be sorry if you hire Scott to do any work you need done. He is my go-to- company. Ja
- Ron Rock RemodelingRon Rock made the project painless -- I wasn't aware that the chimney was even there behind the wall until he showed it to me, then he had it pulled out within a couple of days and cleaned up every night, so the place wasn't a mess. When he started work on the kitchen, he was professional and very precise about the work and made great suggestions that helped me make better (more cost-effective and more useful) decisions
Drywall Contractors in Mayfield
- Business Description:Bathrooms and kitchens are our specialty. Remodeling and decks are our passion. Quality and safety is our goal. We are fully insured and very trustworthy.Recent Review:Went well and they worked with us in making changes to the original plan once they started. Turned out above our expectations.Dave P.
- Business Description:We offer a 5% discount to veterans.Recent Review:It went smoothly, just the rain delayed the project.Darrel S.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Layman's Masonry Estimator, Rod Layman Mason Contractor.Recent Review:Totally unprofessional. I regret using this company. Rod quoted the work, but the kid doing the job seemed to have never done it before. The chimney needed repair to the top 15 or so brick rows. I had to point out from the ground bricks that still looked (and were) loose after he was "finished". He failed to tuck point one whole side of the chimney. The chimney still leaked after they finished. I went up on the roof to inspect where water might be coming in. The poured concrete cap looked like a someone just spilled a whole bucket of concrete. It slopes toward the chimney vent and water pools on top. Completely useless. The work was "guaranteed" in word by Mr. Layman, but he has not kept his word. I have been calling about the continued leaking for two months and no one has come out. I also found a broken 6 ft extension pole in the gutter which they were too careless to remove after dropping itAlex K.
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..Recent Review:Showed up and did not fix or repair any work that was needed. Just covered up with tiles. left in the middle of the job and never returned. Never returned emails or phone calls.mando c.
- Business Description:Quality work. May hire additional employees. No sub contractors. Charges by the job or hour depending on the job. No travel/trip charges.Recent Review:Work done well and for a reasonable price. Disappeared for a while in the middle of the job, but came back eventually. Pretty much what happens with all contractors.bill b.
- Business Description:BA construction focuses on delivering you the best plumbing, concrete, carpentry needs you could ask for dedicated to years of service for all your home needs
- Business Description:Construction Company, Handyman Service, New Construction, Additions, Decks. Your home for all your construction and building needs.
- Business Description:Christians Construction Co, LLC is family owned and operated. We strive to provide 100% great service and quality for our customers. We have been in this line of work for 7+ Years. We are based out of Mayfield but we travel to MCCracken, Marshall, Graves, etc. We specialize in Windows & Doors Decks & Hardscaping Subfloors Vinyl & Tile Flooring Drywall & Finishing Demolition & Renovation House & Garage Add Ons Bathroom & Shower Remodeling Give us a call today f..
- Business Description:General contracting.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Drywall installation costs depend on various factors, including the size and shape of the room, the material type and thickness, and the desired finish. Read on to help determine your budget before starting your project.
Whether you slammed your chair into the drywall or the door has hit it one too many times, drywall holes are inevitable. Luckily, you can patch them up on your own. The steps below outline the necessary work for repairing drywall holes.
Find drywall contractors in
- South Fulton
- West Paducah
- Calvert City
drywall contractors in Mayfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BC construction
- BC construction
- Kentucky Lake RemodelingPO Box 98
New Concord, Kentucky
- Kentucky Lake Remodeling
- STAN'S NURSERY1048 STATE ROUTE 849 E
- STAN'S NURSERY
- Visual Effects, Inc992 Central Rd
- Visual Effects, Inc