A dog fence is essential to keeping your pup safe. Luckily there are many options, from tall privacy fencing to wireless underground electric fences. This guide will help you calculate the average cost to install a dog fence.
Get matched with top fence companies in Benton, KY
There are 3 highly-rated local fence companies.
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Benton
- Carolina Creations Pools & Landscapes IncEverything went excellent, from the initial sales contact through the completion of the job. The final result was excellent, they didn't have the particular type of pool that we wanted, but they had a new mold made and we got the first one of these pools installed in the area. It makes for a great attraction at the rental area we own read less
- AAA Fence LLCI called AAA Fence to get an estimate for some fence repair to keep my small dogs from getting out of the fence. My call was answered immediately and an appointment was set up within the next few days for someone to come look at my fence and give me an estimate for what I wanted. A very professional looking gentleman arrived at my home as scheduled. We walked the perimeter of the fence as I explained the problem. The gentleman cam up with a solution right away and gave me a general estimate of what the services would cost. He stated that he would call me after the weekend with a specific price. He called me back after the weekend with a price of $264.75 and stated that it may be a little more if his guys add posts to fill the gaps but would still be under $300. I told him that I needed to discuss this with my husband. He stated that he would call back the next day with a price on the posts and schedule a day to begin, should I want the services done. He never called back. I called AAA Fence within the next few days and the gentleman answered the phone. He apologized for not calling. It took him a few minutes to pull my file. He still didn't have a price for me for the posts. As this was late in the afternoon on a Friday, he told me he would call me on Monday morning, give me the price for the posts, and let me know if his guys were coming that morning or Tuesday morning. I never received a phone call. It poured down raining all day Monday so I didn't really expect his guys to come fix the fence on that day. His guys just showed up at 7:30am on Tuesday and went to work on the fence. They never came to the door to verify the address or to warn me they were there. I just peeked outside after they startled me from a nice slumber and assumed that they were the fence guys. I walked outside and checked their work a couple of times because I wasn't sure they would ask me to come outside and check when they were finished. Other than the unprofessional manner in which the job was set up, AAA Fence did a wonderful job adding 3 fence posts to close the gaps and running a strip of rigid metal along the bottom of the fence securing with sturdy metal ties to keep the dogs from pushing out under the fence. The guys never knocked on the door or asked for payment before they left. I received an invoice in the mail for the amount first quoted about a week later. They ended up not even charging me for the posts read less
- AAA Fence LLCI really liked them and they did a good job. They were punctual, fast, and polite. They have very competitive pricing. I have recommended them to people who have asked.
- Morris FencingIt was one of the worst experiences I have ever had with a contractor. After I agreed to the price for the quality of fence I ordered, Morris Fencing installed less quality materials agreed to, in addition they installed the fence 11 feet from where I asked them to place it. They did this in order to save themselves 22 feet of fence and labor, which in turn cost me 11 feet X 400 feet of pasture and increased my front maintainance by the same amount of space. They argued too that I changed my mind from the entrance going straight out from my custom gates to a 45 degree angle, which they claimed cost them more money. I did not change my mind on this point. I always wanted it at an angle, as I have plans for a rock entrance. And, as I pointed out to them, that they did not loose money making the fence at an angle, but saved themselves material and labor by not making it straight from the gates. I guess they could not do the math! When I said I wasn't happy with the placement of the fence Mr.Morris said he would move it. The very next day he said he would only move it if I paid to have it moved. Within a few days he filed a Materialmen's Lien on my property. He is not a man of his word! Rather than hiring a lawyer and going through the legal hassel I went ahead and paid him for my unsatisfactory fence. The funny thing is, earlier this year I got Morris Fence a 200K job at a friend of mine's estate. I guess he forgot about that good deed. I doubt I get him anymore work. Also, he knew where my propery line was because previously this year they put up a 700 foot stockade fence along the side of my property to the property line in the front, where I wanted the horse fence placed! The price of this fence was just over $6000. I do not recomment Morris Fence to do honorable work. Thank you, Dan MacPhai read less
Fencing Contractors in Benton
- Business Description:We install the highest quality and industry-leading storm shelters and safe rooms in the Middle Tennessee and Southern Kentucky areas. The storm shelters can be installed in the garage or outdoors along with above ground safe rooms. Our goal is to provide families the protection needed to weather any storm. Whether it be our garage flush mounts or our outdoor storm shelters, we have one just right for any size family read lessRecent Review:John and his team were excellent from the first conversation to the install. He explained all the options and cost breakdown clearly and worked to ensure we were confident with our decision. He is VERY responsive and his team did an amazing job on the installation. They were timely, courteous and went out of their way to ensure every part of the install was to our expectations. They also cleaned up and ensured our space was spotless before they left. This was an excellent experience and we couldn't be happier with the piece of mind they provided at a great price. If you are considering a storm shelter do yourself a favor and give John a call read lessNeftali A.
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscape read lessRecent Review:Pet Playgrounds installed a 6 foot fence in our backyard to create a safe play area for our dogs. The work was done quickly, the price was reasonable, and the fence has held up well to all kinds of weather. It is by far the best fence we have ever had, and I feel better knowing that when the dogs go outside, they are safe and secure read lessERIC M.
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural Systems read lessRecent Review:My first encounter with United Structural Systems company ( USS) was last year, when I had to face the decision which company I go for foundation repair at my house in West Virginia. It was equal bids on my project from two companies USS and Alltek. Unfortunately for me, I made the decision to go with Alltek Environmental Services company at that time. Foundation repair was finished in August 2019 by Alltek (please read my review, that I placed separately for Alltek). 48,000 dollars payment later foundation been done. I finally be able to place my house for sale this year and come to realization, after inspection is done on the house, that it is a presence of water leak in the storage area. I could not believe, how it is possible, when the foundation repair was just done 8 months ago. I guess, things were not done properly after all. After numerous attempts to contact Alltek company, I finally be able to get the response with another promise to “fix it” in the amount of $9,200 or later for free…if I take off my review of their company from homeadvisor.com. Lack of professionalism, poor craftsmanship and PR was major disappointment for me. To be honest, after I been treating inferiorly by Alltek, I did not have any desire to go back to the same company. I was looking for second opinion how to resolve these issues. I decided to reach out again United Structural (who I was hoped to remember me from last year) and explain my dilemma. Bobby K. (Sales Manager for USS) come to the rescue! He was willing to give me his unbiased opinion on the situation. Bobby K, “commander in charge”, went to the house and informed me, that “downspout lines were never installed, the part on top of the ground went nowhere and tie back patch was poor quality”. Simply put it, Alltek did a mediocre job. I immediately made the decision go ahead and proceed with United Structural Systems company for repair of the mistakes. I cannot say enough praise for the USS company and manager Bobby K. This re-du project was done in timely matter, communication was superior ( needless to say I live out of state and it was never an issue), area after the job was clean up to perfection and…the garage/storage area now look dry bone and beautiful. Awhhhh... maybe I should not sell my house after all?! I have a buyer on the house, and I am closing in 2 weeks and can say with all honesty, I could not do that without United Structural help. It was exceedingly difficult situation for me, and it was resolved by USS company with flying colors. Thank you again USS. I recommend you without any hesitation!!! Your company should be proud of to provide such an excellent service and have knowledgeable, competent and skillful experts. Lana Y, Rochester, NY “We are NY tough read lessLana Y.
- Business Description:We are a 4 year old company with over 25 years experience in the building/remodel and building supply field. The owner Lenny Powley spent 12 years with Lowe's Home Centers as the Installed Sales Manager, overseeing their installations of kitchens, baths, doors, windows, and much more. He then went on to work for an Atlanta Ga. company to oversee the renovation of a hotel in Washington D.C. After that returning to Paducah working in commercial construction for 4 years, then realizing that he w.. read less
- Business Description:I have been doing all aspects of construction since I was 15years old. I was taught buy my uncle who was a very respected contractor in his area. There is no job to big or small we here at Rudisill's Remodeling do it all. When I say we do everything I mean just that. I have great costumer recommendations. One big plus with Rudisill's Remodeling is if you happen to work night shift we will adapt our schedules that fit best for the costumers. read less
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you.. read lessRecent Review:Showed up and did not fix or repair any work that was needed. Just covered up with tiles. left in the middle of the job and never returned. Never returned emails or phone calls.mando c.
- Business Description:DBA Home Services & A CutAbove Handyman. ACA Handyman Solutions, brings to our well appreciated customers of the mid-south, prompt, reliable, courteous service. We offer affordable solutions to all your repair and construction needs read lessRecent Review:He initially quoted me the job at $45 but by the end charged me $80.00. Additionally he tracked dirt all over my home. Worst of all when he left, I checked his work and the doors would not close or lock read lessJeannie H.
- Business Description:We are a gate manufacturing company. We make, sale, and deliver farm gates, panels and feeders. There is 3 weights-Heavy, economy & standard. 3 colores- Green, brown or galvanized. Gate sizes-4ft to 20ft...Odd sizes welcome. We custom make orders. You need it, we will make it. WE ARE LOOKING FOR BROWN GATE DEALERS IN ALL AREAS!!! Individuals or business who would like to buy product at dealers cost and resale at profitable prices. There is a 25pc. minimum to get dealers price. If you a.. read less
- Business Description:Small, 3 man operation operating fr 24 years at this location. Over 42 customers have paid us more that they were billed for...must be fair!
- Business Description:We design specialty projects for your home or business, including murals/signs, living and working spaces, and installations. If you have any type of project you are working on, we can consult with you to help you really nail your vision. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
Wrought iron is classic, stylish, and regal. The total cost of installing a new wrought iron fence can vary significantly based on the size, design, and materials. This article will provide you with an estimate to help you get started.
A corrugated metal fence is a great way to give your yard a sleek, modern look while also saving a little bit of green in the process. This guide will break down the costs of building this type of fence and what you should consider before doing so.
Find fence companies in
- Calvert City
- Grand Rivers
- West Paducah
fence companies in Benton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- Flener Brothers INC3266 Peter Cave Rd
- Flener Brothers INC
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- MTK Exteriors2416 Barnett St
- MTK Exteriors
- Rodney Hall Custom Hauling4621 Epperson Rd
- Rodney Hall Custom Hauling
- Tennessee Storm Shelters191 Knob Hill Dr
- Tennessee Storm Shelters
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc723 Chenault Bridge Rd
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc
- Woodall Companies Roofing and Construction607 South 4th Street B
- Woodall Companies Roofing and Construction