When you’re ready to remove the popcorn ceiling in your bedroom, who do you call? Find out who to hire for this project—and if this is something you can DIY.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Murray, KY
There are 3 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Murray
- Domain Construction LLCI've worked with these guys for years, and truly enjoy the experience every time. They care about the work that they do, and their clients home. They approach any unforeseen problems as an opportunity to create solutions. They have very positive, professional attitudes, and do quality work at a very fair price. I've worked with a lot of other companies over the years but once I worked with them they're one of the very few that I feel confident in recommending
- James Merideth DrywallJim and his crews were punctual, professional, and did an outstanding job, within my budget and in a very timely manner. Will be calling them again!
- Lexington Home Improvement CoAfter a few days of rain delays a great day came along. It took the crew 10 hours to completely remove the old shingles and tar paper then completely reroof the entire house using 72 sq. of underlayment and dimensional shingles. The crew also cleaned up and pulled magnets over the area picking up stray or dropped nails. They did an excellent job!! I highly recommend Ed and his crew. Ed was also the only roofer, out of 5 others, who called back and came out to give an estimate
- Lexington Home Improvement CoExcellent Lexington Home Improvements was out of their service range, but we spoke on the phone and he was an excellent source of information about meta/ asphalt roofing. I would hired if they were in our area.
- Brays Drywall, IncDont even bother with the big companies, these guys are way better and more cost effective. Professional as h*** and their work is A+ quality. Had em clean my entire house and fix alot of the drywall and paint. Had my whole garage get drywall as well. They are the whole package. 100% would give them my buisnes
- Brays Drywall, IncEverything went smoothly from the first call to the finish of the project everyone was super helpful and informative. The estimate was super easy to schedule they're very flexible when it comes to scheduling. Roberto did an amazing job finishing and it was spotless when they left. I will definitely hire them again in the future
- Distinctive Design RemodelingSplendidly! The work was completed in much less time than originally estimated. The workers were all very competent. We would hire them again and heartily recommend DDR. Chris, the project manager, was very responsive and checked in on a daily basis to ensure our satisfaction.
- Distinctive Design RemodelingWas given a estimated schedule from the beginning and it went as planned. Most of work completed in 2 weeks and Chris notified me before each day of work. No surprises!
- Daniels & Daniels Home RemodelingI'm very happy with the work they did they was quick and easy to deal with very professional company
- ROD'S HOME IMPROVEMENTS-RODNEY BARNESThey were great! They showed up when they said they would. Rodney was very knowledgeable about what needed to be done. They completed the work in a timely fashion and the price was reasonable. They did a good job and I will be having them to do more work for me.
Drywall Contractors in Murray
- Business Description:Bathrooms and kitchens are our specialty. Remodeling and decks are our passion. Quality and safety is our goal. We are fully insured and very trustworthy.Recent Review:Went well and they worked with us in making changes to the original plan once they started. Turned out above our expectations.Dave P.
- Business Description:CDM Construction LLC has been in business in Murray, KY for 30+ Years. We take pride in our work & customer satisfaction is our goal! Just give us a call or visit our website to find out more! www.cdm-construction.neRecent Review:Wonderful so very pleased with the resultsJudith M.
- Business Description:Since 1989, we have been the foundation contractors you can turn to for competitive prices and top-quality workmanship in Kentucky & Indiana. United Dynamics, Inc. proudly provides effective, long-lasting basement waterproofing, foundation repair, and more. All our work is guaranteed, and we're committed to customer satisfaction. You can trust us for concrete services from repair to installationRecent Review:Very well. You have some of the nicest men working for you. All your crew were respectable and courteous. Hardworking men.Linda S.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Layman's Masonry Estimator, Rod Layman Mason Contractor.Recent Review:Totally unprofessional. I regret using this company. Rod quoted the work, but the kid doing the job seemed to have never done it before. The chimney needed repair to the top 15 or so brick rows. I had to point out from the ground bricks that still looked (and were) loose after he was "finished". He failed to tuck point one whole side of the chimney. The chimney still leaked after they finished. I went up on the roof to inspect where water might be coming in. The poured concrete cap looked like a someone just spilled a whole bucket of concrete. It slopes toward the chimney vent and water pools on top. Completely useless. The work was "guaranteed" in word by Mr. Layman, but he has not kept his word. I have been calling about the continued leaking for two months and no one has come out. I also found a broken 6 ft extension pole in the gutter which they were too careless to remove after dropping itAlex K.
- Business Description:We here at Moreland Homes, LLC offer a complete home improvement, there is no job to big or to small we do it all, there are some financing available an we do accept all major credit cards, we have four employsRecent Review:Horrible. 7 months past projected completion time and still not completed. Had to hire another contractor to complete +$17,000+. MH paid in full except for $4,000 and wanted paid that prior to final county inspection. Didn't do work he said he did. sub-standard work, cheaper materials than was promised, wanted draws before due, only worked 20 hours a week instead of expected 40 hours a week. Has a different job he works during week when he was supposed to be working here. No sense of urgency at all. Looks to cut expenses & materials at our expense. Less than honest. WATCH OUT!!Linda P.
- Business Description:Hale Roofing, LLC, in Bowling Green, KY, is the area's leading roofing specialist serving Allen, Barren, Butler, Logan and Warren counties since 1978. We specialize in residential roofing and replacement, seamless gutters and more. For all your roofing needs, contact Hale Roofing, LLC in Bowling Green todayRecent Review:No response back from them - never acknowledged my request through Angie's List. This is the second time I have contacted through Angie's List with no response. I am not sure method actually works. Contracted the job elsewhereCynthia B.
- Business Description:Vinyl siding fasica sofitt Flooring garages door windows and more 15 yrs experience Inside and out let me help you
- Business Description:we do most work on a per job basis instead of by the foot of cubic foot or by the hour to better satisfy our customers
- Business Description:Field To Finish has been in business for 28 years. We are a General Constractor. We have imployees that are well trained and detonated to our work. Pride is our goal !!! We have only one crew that I personally work owith everyday. Jobs are not drawn out that way. You the homeowner can see our progress daily we are well mannered and respect you as our customer. With God by our side we give the best service possible
- Business Description:We're the fire & water damage restoration specialists for residential and commercial properties. Depend on us for emergency water removal or mold remediation. As certified mold remediation experts, you can trust us to take care of your mold problem for good. We understand the stress and worry that comes with damage to your home or business, and our goal is to quickly make it like it never even happened. Call today, available 24/7Recent Review:Our estimate included the following. Installation of vapor barrier in the crawlspace and removal of loose debris in that area. We did provide the barrier. Also removal of moldy drywall ceilings in the 2 closets and the stairwell leading to the basement. They also fogged the basement and barn with an anti-microbial agent (Benefect). And recommended a dehumidifier for the basement. They removed several bags of debris, and the moldy drywall, cleaned everything up, and thanked us for the business. It was an excellent job with great guys, we are more than satisfied and would highly recommend their servicesCharlene C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
We’ve compiled some tips to help you identify the problems behind cracks in your drywall ceiling seam, how to fix them, and when to call in the pros.
Find drywall contractors in
drywall contractors in Murray
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BC construction
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Bluegrass Home Innnovations175 Land O Goshen
- Bobby's Drywall429 West Noel Ave
- BC construction
- G&L Construction3026 State Route 181 N
- G&L Construction
- Hale Roofing, LLC269 Porter Pike
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Hammer Down ConstructionPO Box 73
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handyman Abraham260 Caroline St
- Hargis Home Improvement550 Gunnell Pike
- Harrison Remodeling570 Meadowlake Dr
- Harvels Construction & More LLC297 Powell Branch
- Hale Roofing, LLC
- ogle's roofing & remodeling120 A street suite 4
- ogle's roofing & remodeling
- Porter Property Construction & Restoration4005 heron drive
- Porter Property Construction & Restoration
- SC&RPO Box 1325
- SERVPRO of Bourbon, Clark, Harrison, & Montgomery665 Tech Dr
- Sharon Vinson Painting411 Timmy Circle Rd
Summer Shade, Kentucky
- Spinlisting LLC7208 W Sand Lake Rd 7208 W Sand Lake Rd #305
- STAN'S NURSERY1048 STATE ROUTE 849 E
- Steve Worsham Home Repair14808 N Greenville Rd
- STEVEN BAILEY DBA TRI-STATE ROOFING & REMODELING,1151 WAMPLER BR
- Summit Home Improvement, LLC442 Old Mt Eden Rd
- The Original Cleaning and Detail Co.3773 Niagara Dr
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur1135 North Wickham Road
- Thompson handymen160 Fairview Ln
- Tiffany England - Advertising332 Bates Rd.
- turner remodeling3491 Blair School Rd
Russell Springs, Kentucky
- The Original Cleaning and Detail Co.
- United Dynamics Inc2555 Cannon Street
New Albany, Indiana
- United Dynamics Inc