Before you fix or replace the floors in your mobile home, consider the size and type of the damage, the flooring layers involved, and the materials you’ll use.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Benton, KY
There are 2 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Benton
- Ron Rock RemodelingRon Rock made the project painless -- I wasn't aware that the chimney was even there behind the wall until he showed it to me, then he had it pulled out within a couple of days and cleaned up every night, so the place wasn't a mess. When he started work on the kitchen, he was professional and very precise about the work and made great suggestions that helped me make better (more cost-effective and more useful) decisions
- Ron Rock RemodelingPunctual, and able to perform under short deadlines. He's completed every task I've needed to be done on time and reasonably priced. It is very hard to find a reliable handyman. Ron is honest and I trust him fully with my home, possessions and children (he even walked my dog one day for me!) He is a rare find. I highly recommend him to anyone needing medium to small construction jobs
- Ron Rock RemodelingOverall I was very pleased. He did the work in a timely manner. He kept all his receipts and just charged me the actual cost of the materials and then his labor was separate. He had someone working with him some days other days it was just him. He looked at other things and gave me his advice on this and that. Some of those are things I'll probably contact him for later on, some are things I will do myself. My only real complaint was he threw away some things that I really wished he would not have thrown out. I didn't think it would be necessary to say "hey keep this, I'm gonna need it" but you might keep that in mind. Not a huge deal. He hung on to the obvious more important things and left them with me when the job was done
- Ron Rock RemodelingRon was a breeze to deal with. He was able to work around my schedule, as I had just had neck surgery. He went with me all over the place trying to find storm windows that matched the old ones and did not charge me extra for the more than half a day it took. He also met me at Lowes a few times to pick out materials that he needed for the job. This worked out great since I paid for the materials and had the receipts to send to the insurance company. He always consulted me before he did something he thought I should see and make a decision about. He is a nonsmoker, so he wasn't taking breaks every 5 minutes. When he got started he didn't start until lunch, took about an hour and then would return and work as long as it took to get to a stopping point. He and I were able to work around each other's schedules, mainly my doctor's appointments. He cleaned up and took all the old materials away. I would recommend him highly as he is skilled in plumbing, wiring, painting, laying flooring, putting in doors, and lots of odds and ends. He even called me a few weeks later to make sure I was satisfied with what had been done and to see if he had forgotten to do anything on the list or if I had found anything else that needed to be done. Again, I would recommend him to anyone. I was totally comfortable in his presence and he has a great personality as well as being a very good in what he did. I give him a big "A" overall, both in work ethic and the work itself
- HOWARD FLOORSThe consultant came over, measured, and had an estimate ready in the same day. The installation date was set. The installers arrived on time and made quick work of it. He was efficient and completed the job in one day. Afterward, there were a couple of items that needed finishing. The staff set that up with the installer. He returned to finish the adjustments and said to contact him again if there were any problems. He does good work
- HOWARD FLOORSIt went well. We just decided to use someone else, due to cost of product quoted. All other services were reasonably priced. The flooring itself was too high compared to same flooring elsewhere.
Flooring Contractors in Benton
- Business Description:Hello, I'm Ryan Ballard with Veteran Restorations. You can also locate us on Facebook. My team provides a range of services to include electrical, concrete additions/crack repair and seal, roofing, furniture restoration, door hanging, screened in porch repair, landscaping, painting and more. We're an all in one service thanks to our diverse team of contractors whom are mostly also military trained veterans. We look forward to working with all of you in the Western, KY region!Recent Review:Was built to request and was delivered on timeStannisha S.
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural SystemsRecent Review:My first encounter with United Structural Systems company ( USS) was last year, when I had to face the decision which company I go for foundation repair at my house in West Virginia. It was equal bids on my project from two companies USS and Alltek. Unfortunately for me, I made the decision to go with Alltek Environmental Services company at that time. Foundation repair was finished in August 2019 by Alltek (please read my review, that I placed separately for Alltek). 48,000 dollars payment later foundation been done. I finally be able to place my house for sale this year and come to realization, after inspection is done on the house, that it is a presence of water leak in the storage area. I could not believe, how it is possible, when the foundation repair was just done 8 months ago. I guess, things were not done properly after all. After numerous attempts to contact Alltek company, I finally be able to get the response with another promise to “fix it” in the amount of $9,200 or later for free…if I take off my review of their company from homeadvisor.com. Lack of professionalism, poor craftsmanship and PR was major disappointment for me. To be honest, after I been treating inferiorly by Alltek, I did not have any desire to go back to the same company. I was looking for second opinion how to resolve these issues. I decided to reach out again United Structural (who I was hoped to remember me from last year) and explain my dilemma. Bobby K. (Sales Manager for USS) come to the rescue! He was willing to give me his unbiased opinion on the situation. Bobby K, “commander in charge”, went to the house and informed me, that “downspout lines were never installed, the part on top of the ground went nowhere and tie back patch was poor quality”. Simply put it, Alltek did a mediocre job. I immediately made the decision go ahead and proceed with United Structural Systems company for repair of the mistakes. I cannot say enough praise for the USS company and manager Bobby K. This re-du project was done in timely matter, communication was superior ( needless to say I live out of state and it was never an issue), area after the job was clean up to perfection and…the garage/storage area now look dry bone and beautiful. Awhhhh... maybe I should not sell my house after all?! I have a buyer on the house, and I am closing in 2 weeks and can say with all honesty, I could not do that without United Structural help. It was exceedingly difficult situation for me, and it was resolved by USS company with flying colors. Thank you again USS. I recommend you without any hesitation!!! Your company should be proud of to provide such an excellent service and have knowledgeable, competent and skillful experts. Lana Y, Rochester, NY “We are NY toughLana Y.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:Miller Remodeling and Painting is a painting contractor / painter serving the Stanford, KY area since 1999. Services include Painting, Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, Kitchen Remodeling, Bathroom Remodeling, House Painting, Commercial Painting, Cabinet Refinishing, Ceiling Painting, Drywall Repair, Deck Staining, Epoxy Coatings, Garage Floor Painting, Roof Painting, Floor Refinishing, Tile Flooring and Siding. Serving towns of Lexington, Richmond, Somerset, Nicholasville, Georgetown, Da..Recent Review:aate <br /> <br /> <br />Charlene C.
- Business Description:I have been doing all aspects of construction since I was 15years old. I was taught buy my uncle who was a very respected contractor in his area. There is no job to big or small we here at Rudisill's Remodeling do it all. When I say we do everything I mean just that. I have great costumer recommendations. One big plus with Rudisill's Remodeling is if you happen to work night shift we will adapt our schedules that fit best for the costumers.
- Business Description:Stanley Steemer has been providing cleaning and restoration services for both residential and business customers for more than 60 years. They offer multiple services, including carpet cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, hardwood floor cleaning, upholstery cleaning, air duct cleaning and water damage restoration services. For more information, visit www.stanleysteemer.comRecent Review:The carpet is old, but now it is clean. Furniture looks great!Virginia N.
- Business Description:6 Employees. Uses Subs. Cost is determined by job. Travel charges may apply.
- Business Description:About Us… Floortech is a small, locally owned business that has been serving the residential homeowner for the past 20 years. We are a specialty contractor. If you haven’t heard of us it’s probably because we don’t spend money on a lot of flashy advertising, rather we prefer ‘word of mouth’ to provide our next opportunity and allow our reputation to precede us! Why are we classified as a specialty contractor? Because what we do is different. It is a special trade, a skill that is le..
- Business Description:Christians Construction Co, LLC is family owned and operated. We strive to provide 100% great service and quality for our customers. We have been in this line of work for 7+ Years. We are based out of Mayfield but we travel to MCCracken, Marshall, Graves, etc. We specialize in Windows & Doors Decks & Hardscaping Subfloors Vinyl & Tile Flooring Drywall & Finishing Demolition & Renovation House & Garage Add Ons Bathroom & Shower Remodeling Give us a call today f..
- Business Description:Owner-operated. May use subs. Cost is determined by the hour. May charge travelling charges.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
Bathrooms are prone to both moisture and slips and falls, which is why it is very important to choose flooring that will stand up to the former and prevent the latter. Here are five options to avoid in order to create a safe bathroom.
The world of flooring is complex with countless types of floor coverings and installation methods. Whether you’re shopping for or installing floors, you’re bound to come across unfamiliar terms. Reference our handy glossary of common flooring terminology.
Find flooring installation in
- Calvert City
- Grand Rivers
- West Paducah
flooring installation in Benton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Brazilian Direct1076 Kile Cir
- Brazilian Direct
- Elite Floors By Clark193 River Rock Rd
- Elite Floors By Clark
- Portis Construction232 Crowell Rd
- Portis Construction
- Ron Rock Remodeling1123 Husband Rd
- Ron Rock Remodeling
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc723 Chenault Bridge Rd
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc
- Watkins Floors
- Watkins Floors