Board and batten siding is a popular design choice that adds visual interest on otherwise blank walls. Vertical strips of wood create a textured, rustic look. We examine the factors affecting the cost of board and batten siding near you.
Get matched with top siding contractors in Benton, KY
There are 4 highly-rated local siding contractors.
Recent Siding Companies Reviews in Benton
- Billy & Cindy's Painting & Pressure Washing & MoreCindy was a pleasure to work with on the phone. She sent before pictures with close ups to verify their estimate. She sent after pictures. She stayed in contact during the entire process and also worked well with the tenants and property manager. Cindy's and Bill's bid to do the work was the lowest of three bids. They are very professional
- L & N ContractingThey were responsive, professional, and when they told me the price for materials and gave me a time line, it was spot-on.
- Purchase Area Home ImprovementI would absolutely recommend them to others. They did a wonderful job and was very impressed, as they did a great job cleaning up after themselves and spent a lot of time measuring everything to make sure it was correct. Specifically on their cleanup, they cleaned everything up so there weren't any nails left. Also, they worked with us, were able to order everything, and even had someone come and inspect their finished job
- Johnny TunnellVery nice and friendly. Did excellent work. Kept us informed of progress. Cleaned up everyday. Made sure we were pleased before he left. Would recommend him to everyone.
Siding Contractors in Benton
- Business Description:Compozit Home Systems has helped more than 100,000 customers in Louisville and throughout Kentucky with all of their home remodeling needs. We are the only company in the area offering durable and energy-efficient composite windows and doors, and we are able to provide our customers with unmatched products that are custom manufactured to fit their homes and offer the level of performance they are looking forRecent Review:Everything went well took an extra day but that was for replacing the gutters. Overall experience was good and if I ever need roofing or siding work I would hire them againgeorge j.
- Business Description:Hello, I'm Ryan Ballard with Veteran Restorations. You can also locate us on Facebook. My team provides a range of services to include electrical, concrete additions/crack repair and seal, roofing, furniture restoration, door hanging, screened in porch repair, landscaping, painting and more. We're an all in one service thanks to our diverse team of contractors whom are mostly also military trained veterans. We look forward to working with all of you in the Western, KY region!Recent Review:Was built to request and was delivered on timeStannisha S.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:We offer a 5% discount to veterans.Recent Review:It went smoothly, just the rain delayed the project.Darrel S.
- Business Description:Gutter Helmet by Classic is known by the First, The Best, The #1 in the Gutter Protection on the market today. We have been doing it for over 35 years and back up our product 100%. Gutter Helmet is designed to fit over your existing gutter system and protect your home from damage caused by clogged gutters. However, we can replace your home with new seamless aluminum gutters if that is what you need. Gutter Helmet is designed to keep you off that dangerous ladder. We have an A+ Rating with the..Recent Review:The service person was very cooperative & capable. This product's durability is awful! Whenever I have workers getting on my roof, you can bet that there will be damage to the panels nose( the most important feature). When the nose is dented, water flow will not go into the gutter. To get a single 5ft. panel replaced, it will cost well over $100.......ridiculous. What's even worse, is if you are going to replace your roof, GH and only GH can remove and replace the Helmet, if they don't do it the warranty will be voided. However, I'm not sure what the warranty gets you. I've never had any warranty work done and I've had it for many years. For me to put a new roof on I will have to pay over $1300 to remove & replace itKenny R.
- Business Description:Huie Contracting does shingle root replacement, metal roofs, and HVAC Replacement
- Business Description:Isaacs Exterior Specialist- We are fully insured,free estimates, 25 years experience, travis- 859-285-9154 william- 859-621-2334 office- 502-535-5020 we do just about everything on the exterior of a house and even some on the interior. Everything commercial and residential. Our main specialty includes roofing, from shingles, to metal, to epdm, torch down, copper, and any other roofing systems. Also replacement windows, vinyl siding, hardy plank, stucco, interior and exterior painting, new ..Recent Review:They were responsible for putting on a 20x18 ft extension on our existing pole barn. The crew showed up the first day and dug the posts and set them efficiently. After that the entire project went downhill. The trusses on the existing barn were apparently not standard. They attempted to jerry rig the roof supports by CUTTING in more than 1/2 way into the 2x6 support and setting up the trusses in the cutout! They said they were going to reinforce it later. Obviously we told them this was unacceptable and they had to remove the ruined supports and order the correct trusses. It turned out they said it would take weeks for those trusses to come in so my husband ended up making some of them on his day off. The owners son is on the crew and wanted to make them out of soft pine instead of the normal standard harder wood used for supports. We had to demand the proper wood for the job. One of the supporting posts had moved after it was set. They put the barn up around it anyway. It was so bowed a gutter could not be put on properly and drain. We had to ask that they fix it. They did fix it but again my husband did most of the work. The actual placing of the metal is sloppy. They consistently misses screwing the supports when putting the metal roof on. You can see multiple screws on the underside of the roof where they missed the boards entirely. They also never used a chalk line when attaching the sides of the barn. The screws are in wavy lines with nothing straight or neat. We changed the color of the barn trim with this job. They spray painted over the old trim "to see if they could get it to match" but over sprayed all over the place. It looks sloppy and never asked us about painting the metal. When confronted about the mess he said he would fix it. Some of the "fixes" involved scrubbing with a solvent (which didn't clean it all up) or placing 3 scraps of siding on one corner where the overspray was. They never showed up before 10:30 except for the first day and also didn't get much done the days they were there. He constantly asked for more money in smaller increments to "buy supplies" which was not in the arranged contract. He said he had no cash flow. From a project management standpoint they never had everything they needed and would go to the store to get whatever they needed and come back hours later or not at all. The project took 45 days but could have been done in a week with an efficient crew and better project management. The main shingled house's roof was subcontracted out to a crew that did not speak English. I do not know their name. They completed the roof in two days and did an OK but not perfect job. The weather was a little cold to allow the shingles to set properly. I did not know this at the time or would have asked them to do it another day. I hope it will be ok. They could have cleaned up better but at least these guys showed up on time and actually worked hard. <br /Laura M.
- Business Description:Manufacturer of electrical signs, neon and flourescent, also provide maintenance and installations of all types of signs. Also install roofing for residential and commercial buildings, shingles and metal, and general repairs and constructionRecent Review:It was a great job. He really nailed it down. He gave us a really good price. I had other people come, but he was the best. There was no mess left. There was a few shingles left and he left them for our use.Barbara S.
- Business Description:low-bid home repairs offers all types of interior and exterior home improvements at affordable prices. i myself have been in the construction business for over 25 years and have had the opportunity to work in several different areas of the country. we are registered state and federal tax id # 80-0666389 we give a 100% satisfaction guarantee and a 3 year warranty on all labor, call for your free estimate 606-528-3770ask for stevRecent Review:Too many red flags, did not use.Joseph M.
- Business Description:At WAYSIDE-TREASURES WOODWORKING, we understand the need for a reliable company to get the small jobs done. You want a company you can trust to come into your home and get the job done right. We feel that the small jobs are just as important as the large jobs. A small job takes the same organization and planning as a large job, but in most cases, it does not require a permit or detailed architectural drawings. One of the major advantages of using a skilled Handymen is that they can do multip..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful siding contractor articles
Your home's exterior siding may experience one of a few problems in its lifetime. Siding is one of the most common areas for damage, so knowing how to fix it is essential. Find out how to identify siding issues so you can take action.
Several factors go into the cost of painting aluminum siding, including paint, primer, labor, and other miscellaneous expenses. This guide breaks down the typical costs of doing this job, as well as how much you might save by doing the job yourself.
Find siding contractors in
- Calvert City
- Grand Rivers
- West Paducah
siding contractors in Benton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Gutter Helmet by Classic1824 Cargo Ct
- Gutter Helmet by Classic
- Johnny Tunnell2249 W Hovekamp Rd
- Johnny Tunnell
- Low-Bid Home Alterations & Repairs198 Dantley Dr
- Low-Bid Home Alterations & Repairs
- Stanley Contracting12516 State Rt 175 S
- Stanley Contracting
- Trico Roofing
- Trico Roofing
- Wayside-Treasures Woodworking42 Barnett Cemetery Rd
- West KY Roofing LLC1015 Broadway St
- Window & Siding Works Paducah 7911 Vance Ln
West Paducah, Kentucky
- Window World - Paducah155 County Park Rd
- Woodall Companies Roofing and Construction607 South 4th Street B
- Wayside-Treasures Woodworking