In order to function properly, your septic tank needs to be regularly inspected and emptied. How often you should get your septic tank inspected depends on a few factors.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Wichita, KS
There are 1 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Wichita
- EXPRESS SEPTIC TANK SVCWe dug up the opening to the tank ourselves for a cost savings. Express Septic came and pumped it out. We were very pleased with their service. The worker was very pleasant and competent in his work. They have a nice, long hose on the truck so they didn't have to drive on the yard. They came when they said and completed the work in a timely manner. Would definitely hire this company again
- EXPRESS SEPTIC TANK SVCPhoned and promptly met me at my home was very fast and efficient and comparably priced, very honest and excellent service, will use again!!
- MULVANE SEPTIC SVCMarvin is very friendly and prompt. They come out and provide the service as soon as they can. I would recommend Mulvane Septic Svc to others.
- Roto-RooterThey had a two week lead time on cleaning out our septic tank, so we had Express Septic Service clean the septic tank, and then while the tank was still open had Roto Rooter come clean the line from the tank to the house. The were very prompt - same day service - and quoted us a price before starting any work. We were very pleased with their work. Their employee spent a good amount of time cleaning the line and was very pleasant to deal with. Would definitely hire this company again
- Lubber's ExcavatingBefore we moved into our home last July the home's septic tank was replaced. The tank has worked beautifully so far, but the ground around the tank sunk and now we have up to 6ft deep sink holes all around it! You can actually see the tank itself and the old tank that wasn't removed. The previous home owners left us the receipt from the company so we called and asked that they simply bring in more fill dirt to rectify the issue. My husband even said he would fill the holes himself, but the guy he spoke with said no and that the job was done correctly the fist time. Are you kidding me?! We are now in the process of filing a small claim against him to get the holes filled. Our estimates have been over $1000 to fix the holes. Thank goodness no one got hurt when the ground sunk in
Septic Tank Companies in Wichita
- Business Description:We are a family owned full service plumbing company that strives to give our customers the best service possible. We cover all plumbing services such as water heaters, drain cleaning, repairs, new construction, sewer, septic systems, remodels, and offer 24 hour emergency servic
- Business Description:Family owned and operated. Specializing in all phases of plumbing repair and installation. We pride ourselves on providing expert advice and high quality work at reasonable prices. Up front pricing Never any hidden costs we charge by the job not by the hour. Call us today for a free quoteRecent Review:Andy was right on time, new what to do to address the issues and went right to work. He finished in a very quick time and I could not be more pleased. He does have odd hours, so you will have to work those out but he is by far the best I have ever had since I have lived here. He repaired the flubs that the recommended contractor from Menards left behind. We couldn't even use our new shower after having it installed by the first guy. He had it fixed and back together in less than an hour. He fixed the leaking water softener in about 15 minutes. The cost of everything was much less than I anticipated. Give Andy a call. I promise you won't regret itRobert S.
- Business Description:PD Plumbing & Restoration is a complete plumbing service. When other company's say "we leave that to the professionals" ,we are the professionals. We are family owned with over 47 years combined experience. We offer true 24 hours a day, 7 days a week plumbing serviceRecent Review:Pipe Dreams came out on 6/24, 6/26 and 7/1/2014, following an independent inspection I paid for in preparation for selling my home. They did extensive work per the the inspector's recommendations. I was impressed by how responsive they were both before and after service. They not only were very punctual, but were very kind to me when I was not only late, but then needed to return to my new home to retrieve the keys I had left behind. They waited for me to make the 20 mile round trip and were not in the least huffy with me. They were very clean and did not leave any mess to tidy up. They were extremely responsive, even calling me back after hours! They will be the only plumber I will use in the future. <br /> <br /Lydia L.
- Business Description:Delta Van Lines one of the most trusted Nationwide movers provides the first-class treatment that your belongings deserve. Our moving company offers a variety of moving services that can be customized based on your specific requirements. Are you looking for a local or state-to-state moving solution? Choose Delta Van Lines to ensure your moving experience is absolutely smooth and free from any kind of stress or confusion. If you are looking for someone to facilitate a residential or corporate ..Recent Review:I dealt with Natalie setting up the move. She was both professional and friendly. I told her my needs and she worked with me. My contact with her was always pleasant and she was helpful. Natalie made sure everything was what I wanted and more importantly needed. Josh handled the entire move. He is very professional, friendly and excellent at his job. Josh displayed a caring and compassion in handling our items being moved. He took care of our things like they were his own. Some items had to be boxed by him because of their odd sizes/shapes. Josh and the gentleman helping him took care in wrapping the items and making boxes for the items to fit. They did it with such ease we couldn't help but be in awe and knew we had made the correct choice in hiring Delta Van Lines. Any anxiety we had about the move was calmed by watching how they handled our items. When our items arrived in DC, Josh displayed the same caring, friendliness and professionalism that he had shown in Florida. Although it was a different person helping him, the same can be said about how our items were handled. She too was friendly, caring and professional. Everything arrived exactly when Josh said it would. Nothing was missing and it all arrived in perfect condition. The items that needed to be put back together (floor lamps, etc.) were unpacked by Josh and he handled it with ease. I recommend Josh and Natalie at Delta Van Lines. They both turned what could have been an extremely stressful event into one of trust and confidence. I would definitely hire them again and have already told a few friends about them. I can't stress enough how wonderful Josh was during this entire experience. I am so grateful how he conducted himself and took care of our items like they were his own. I would give him a 5 out of 5 star ratingAlexis H G.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated.Recent Review:I can only say "Excellent". They made time for my problem and arrived when they said. It was a very tough clog, but they did a very great job and very quickly. I will call them again if I ever need a plumber again. I'm very happy with their worGreg D.
- Business Description:J Martin Co has been providing professional service to the Clearwater, Sedgwick County and surrounding areas for many years. Let us use our experience and expertise to help you with all your septic system and grading service needs. We are locally owned and operated, so only the highest quality work will be tolerated. Being a family owned operation, our reputation is everything to us. We love what we do, and plan to continue our legacy of impeccable service
- Business Description:A-1 Pump has been in business in the Emporia area for the past 2 years. We have worked mostly in the commercial market up to this point, however the acquisition of new equipment and staff has given us the resources to expand into the residential market. We cover the entire east central region of Kansas. We also have 24 hour emergency service available to any customer. As one of our core business segments, A-1 takes pride in offering a wide range of services to commercial facilities. These ..
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Additional contact name - Zack Stevens. Additional phones - (316) 491-5111, (800) 681-3382. Cost is determined by the job. Additional emails - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional DBA - Reddi Root'rRecent Review:When I called for the estimate, they were very responsive... even coming out the very next day. The bid was presented on the spot and was quite reasonable. After getting a few others, we decided to go with Reddi. I called the sales rep who told me to call some woman in the office. I called and asked for her and you would think I was calling the president of the US. I had go through two gate keepers to even get to talk to her. They were rude and acted like they were trying to hid her from the customers. Once I reached her, I paid half down and we agreed on the rest after the installation. She said they would order the materials and be in contact right way to schedule... then the crickets started. So, I called after several days of waiting only to be told I need to call the sales rep. I call him and he tells me that he just ordered the materials and that I would just have to be patient. Then he tells me it will be done on either this day or that day. When they finally came, their work was really good. They did the tear out and set the posts on one day and returned two days later to put up the stringers and pickets. I was impressed with their work and with the materials used. So, I guess it was worth the really horrible communication, etc. I'd use them again, but I would expect to be in the dark and expected to just wait for them to decide to do the workJim B.
- Business Description:Wichita's home and business service company for more than 50 years. 24/7 Service. Free estimates. No overtime fees. Plumbing, heating and cooling, electrical, garage doors, fencing, sprinklers, lawn care, appliance repair
- Recent Review:We dug up the opening to the tank ourselves for a cost savings. Express Septic came and pumped it out. We were very pleased with their service. The worker was very pleasant and competent in his work. They have a nice, long hose on the truck so they didn't have to drive on the yard. They came when they said and completed the work in a timely manner. Would definitely hire this company again. <br /Joy C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Find septic tank services in
septic tank services in Wichita
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A-1 Pump & Jet Services Inc2036 Rd F 5
Emporia, Kansas 66801
- A-1 Pump & Jet Services Inc
- Central Kansas Plumbing301 N King St
Mount Hope, Kansas 67108
- Central Kansas Plumbing
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
Orlando, Florida 32807
- Delta Van Lines Inc
- EXPRESS SEPTIC TANK SVC9741 SW WALNUT VALLEY RD
Augusta, Kansas 67010
- EXPRESS SEPTIC TANK SVC
- MULVANE SEPTIC SVCPO BOX 525
Haysville, Kansas 67060
- MULVANE SEPTIC SVC