Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Lawrence, KS
There are 4 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Lawrence
- DAY'S SEPTIC SYSTEM CLEANINGWe bought a house and wanted the septic system inspected. Mr. Day advised the tank was ok and did not need to be pumped or cleaned at this time. Gave us a schedule for pumping/cleaning. Very prompt arrival time and he was very professional and polite. Great to see a small business so professional and service oriented. Will always do my business with Day's read less
- A-1 Septic Tank CleaningScheduling was quick and easy--they were able to come out to my house within 2 days! The service was fast and Brian was friendly and professional. I would definitely hire again!
- A-1 Septic Tank CleaningEasy to reach A-1 by phone to arrange the service. Called on Friday and Brian came the following Monday morning. He arrived timely and cleaned the tank with no problems. I've used A-1 before, but only every few years and have never had a problem with their service. Not sure about the price since we so seldom require this service. I would have no problem with hiring them again read less
- Honey-Bee Septic Service LLCPrompt service. Communicated well regarding concerns / issues that came about during the project. Would definitely hire again in the future.
- D & S SanitationWENT WELL. HE ADVISED A BAFFLE WAS BROKEN and NEEDED REPLACED. SAID HE WAS ABLE TO FIX IT.
- DLC PlumbingDave Coen was recommended by a friend a couple years ago when I had a plumbing problem. His company has always provided excellent service at a great price. My upstairs bathroom was a year and a half in the process of being remodeled. Two of his workmen came in and changed out the dual faucets for one central faucet early on. They even cleaned up after themselves! I had purchased a new toilet for the bathroom remodel and the contractor I had at the time was going to attach it to the floor using lag bolts! I told him not to bother and called DLC Plumbing again. DLC came in and showed me the flange was broken on one side. He replaced the flange prior to installing the new toilet so there would be no leaks. He also checked the supply lines to the sink for me that the contractor had installed to make sure they were not leaking. The company provides excellent service!! read less
- DAY'S SEPTIC SYSTEM CLEANINGGary Day (owner) showed up at 8:00 a.m. as scheduled, set up his truck and equipment and serviced the system. Before leaving, he informed me the tank was not full and suggested an interval of 5 to 7 years for the next scheduled service based on the usage at my house. All went well and I will call him the next time. This is the second time I have used this company and have been please both times. I also have other friends that use this company also read less
- Honey-Bee Septic Service LLCRichard of Honey Bee Septic Service was professional. When I called for an appointment, he told me about his schedule and when he could likely fit me in. He called to confirm our appointment time. He showed up on time. He did the work and left the site as he found it.. Everything went well.
- BOWEN DITCHING SVCWhen we moved out to the country, we knew we were eventually going to need some excavation work done and our driveway was sorely in need of gravel. Last fall I asked my neighbors for recommendations for a person/company who did excavation and gravel hauling and 2 recommended Bowen Ditching. I finally got around to calling this spring. Chad returned my call quickly and was out to bid within a couple of days. Ironically, our dog led us to a break in the septic line the same day I called for a bid, so we were able to kill all 3 birds with one stone! The Bowens were able to complete all three jobs and did so for what we thought was a very fair price. There was some late season snow that kept them from doing the work right away, but as soon as it cleared they did the work quickly and efficiently. You would think after a large excavation job there might be a big hole in the yard, but they filled it in and leveled the ground. They even knocked down a pine tree that was dying from the recent drought AND went the extra mile with removing debris from the excavation job and gave some pointers on the septic tank. They'll get our business again, I'm sure read less
- Honey-Bee Septic Service LLCCouldn't have asked for a better experience. He is friendly, helpful and honest. He told us when he would be out and was. Told us what the price would be and it was. He recommended installing a riser which is now required in new construction and would make it easier and cheaper for the next cleaning. He didn't push it but gave us the details and we agreed to install it read less
Septic Tank Companies in Lawrence
- Business Description:As a family-run business, Blue Duck Plumbing and Drain Cleaning strives to provide personalized service from the moment we answer the phone. Our technicians give up front, no-obligation estimates before beginning any work. Our goal is to help our clients to the best of our ability and equipment, at a fair price read lessRecent Review:Excellently...it is now all A-OK! Both plumbers were respectful, considerate (came with shoe covers so as to be thoughtful of the customer's flooring)and repairs were explained along with optional ways to address it and approximate cost. This helped me make my decision as to what I felt I needed and or cold afford. No surprises read lessbobbie-frances m.
- Business Description:*Proudly Serving Topeka & Surrounding Areas For Over 50 Years *We Do Not locate Or Dig * We accept checks & cash ASSOCIATION BBB Accredited License bbb.orgRecent Review:Scheduling was quick and easy--they were able to come out to my house within 2 days! The service was fast and Brian was friendly and professional. I would definitely hire again!Kelly R.
- Business Description:We are a local family owned and operated small business serving the Topeka area since 2014. Our team has over 35 years of plumbing experience. The master plumber is a 4th generation in his family. Emergency and same day services available when possible. We specialize in drain cleaning and sewer repairs but can cover all your plumbing needs. Free estimates. Residential and commercial services available. Our team has a wide variety of skills to get your job done. The goal we set for Hotshot Plu.. read lessRecent Review:They did a terrible job. My pipes leaked after they redid them all because they forgot to glue them together and it damaged sheet rock, flooring and subflooring. After the job was done they handed me a bill for 2 times the amount bid and on the bid was all the damages that they cause and fixed. They are trying to charge me for fixing their mistakes read lessJennifer H.
- Business Description:If you're looking for plumbing, heating and cooling services or expertise in the greater Kansas City area, look no further than Polestar Plumbing. We are proud to say we've been in business for over 35 years, serving the Kansas City area since 1984. At Polestar Plumbing, we know that it's not just about getting the job done. It's about the relationship. Our team of plumbing and HVAC professionals truly do care about your well being. We treat each client we serve like a member of our own famil.. read lessRecent Review:It is not working. I kept calling them. I had a functioning air conditioner before, it may not be as great but it was working and now I don't have an air conditioner, its not working. The company refuses to fix the problem or refund the money. This is without a doubt the worst experienced that I ever had with company hired with the Angi app. read lessFaye K.
- Business Description:A-1 Pump has been in business in the Emporia area for the past 2 years. We have worked mostly in the commercial market up to this point, however the acquisition of new equipment and staff has given us the resources to expand into the residential market. We cover the entire east central region of Kansas. We also have 24 hour emergency service available to any customer. As one of our core business segments, A-1 takes pride in offering a wide range of services to commercial facilities. These .. read less
- Business Description:Privately owned and operated. In business for over 20 years and the owner is hands on every project.We specialize in alternative systems and innovative ways to use waste water wisely.
- Business Description:Delta Van Lines one of the most trusted Nationwide movers provides the first-class treatment that your belongings deserve. Our moving company offers a variety of moving services that can be customized based on your specific requirements. Are you looking for a local or state-to-state moving solution? Choose Delta Van Lines to ensure your moving experience is absolutely smooth and free from any kind of stress or confusion. If you are looking for someone to facilitate a residential or corporate .. read lessRecent Review:Delta Van Lines was a terrible experience. They are brokers and don't let them tell you differently. My sales person, Natalie, was quite nice until I started having problems. Then she would not return my calls. She promised me that they used their own trucks and drivers ( except upon rare occasion ) . Not true. My pick up was "Big Boy Moving." Four guys in which one was on the phone the entire time, one was skyping in the bedroom with the doors closed and the other two were working. The head guy immediately told me there would be an extra $300 for a long haul and $150 for a bulk shipment. I had told Natalie the elevator was right there next to the loading dock at my apartment. She said no problem, no long haul charge. The bulk charge, I never did understand and they really couldn't explain it . When I called Natalie while this guy was trying to collect this money, she said and I quote "Well I will never use them again.". She said she would call me back and that's the last I heard from her. I was stuck. I ended up calling Big Boy Movers and they had no answers either. Before the movers were done, they came right out and asked me for a tip. Of course I gave it to them, they had my stuff. But they literally asked me. This was the most unprofessional experience I have had moving. I have written an email to the manager Joshban Molina who has never responded. Natalie stopped communicating the minute she had my money. The only good thing that happened was that they were on time. I do not recommend this company at all. Besides the rudeness of the actual movers, there was no support from the company I had hired, Delta Van Lines. They could have cared less read lessCathy A.
- Business Description:We are a full service plumbing companyRecent Review:Fine. Go to the shop to talk with them directly for faster response.Eric D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
Find septic tank services in
- Baldwin City
- De Soto
- Bonner Springs
septic tank services in Lawrence
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Complete Home Heating & A/C18985 178th Street
- Complete Home Heating & A/C
- J Love Mechanical5536 Michigan Ave
Kansas City, Missouri
- J Love Mechanical
- Wicked Web Design & SEO1312 North Monroe St. Suite 137
- Wicked Web Design & SEO