Need to have animals removed from your attic? Get comprehensive tips to identify what’s up there and how to send them packing (quickly and humanely) from your home.
Get matched with top animal removal services in Lowell, IN
There are 2 highly-rated local animal removal services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Animal Removal Reviews in Lowell
- Guardian Pest Control IncA cat somehow got into a car in my driveway that had not been used recently due to the snow. It passed away. I called these guys and they came out and took it away the same day. Very happy with their service.
- Groen's Wildlife ServicesGreat service, Punctual, and would highly recommend to anyone who needed this kind of work done. Thanks Josh.
- Guardian Pest Control IncIn January, I had a problem with ants on the first floor of my home that was not taken care of by over the counter baits and sprays. Guardian was able to come out the same day. They charged $160.00 for the first visit, and $55 for subsequent monthly visits. However, if a problem arises in between visits, they stand by their guarantee and will come out for free. 10 days after my initial visit, the ants had only abated in my kitchen, so I called and, true to their word, Guardian returned free of charge to respray. I have had them come out every month since, and the ants have disappeared. The only ants I have seen in the house for the past several months are dead ones by the baseboards. The telephone staff and the technicians have been friendly and professional, and I feel that they have done a thorough job. For whatever it's worth, Guardian performs pest control services at my office building and they do a fine job there as well
- Guardian Pest Control IncWe ask them to take care of the problem. Quoted price around $800-$1000. Said they would come 10 times to investigate to see if animals were caught. On the last day, they set off a pest bomb of some kind. The only problem I felt was that the traps were outside on the ground by the tree and on the roof, rather than in the attic. They also sealed the chimney with some steel mesh netting. I wasn't there when they put the traps out, but this is what I understand from my family
- Guardian Pest Control IncWe had been hearing some kind of critter in our attic intermittently. Thought it was in attic area but also sounded like it could be in an area where outdoor screen room connected to house. Called Guardian around 1:30 office personnel checked with technician same day time and appt. set between 3-5pm with a call 20 minutes prior to arrival for free evaluation/estimate of situation. Dan arrived promptly around 3 pm evaluated and inspected attic and roof area. It was determined that mice are the culprit. I accepted the diagnosis and treatment was done at the same time. Also installed a screen over a vent area that critters were likely to enter. Treatment was placed in attic, garage, basement and outside. Dan is professional as well as the office personnel. We also used Guardian end of last summer for a enormous hornet nest that was built in one of our trees. Dan was the technician at that time and provided the same service as he did today. That is one reason why I chose Guardian today. Prompt, efficient and gets the job done! I read that others feel Guardian is expensive and I did not do a comparison, I feel that if a company and employees are professional and proficient in their services that paying a little more is well worth it
- TruGreenAs far as I know I have not seen any moles for quite some time so that's a good thing. I have not found anything I dislike; they come politely in the morning then do their job and leave. They leave their paper on the doorknob so there is no disturbance; however I think they are expensive, I don't know how much longer I am going to be able to afford them. My grass is looking much better than it did. I pay about $70 or $80 per application. They always call me the day before they are comin
- Groen's Wildlife ServicesI thought I had a raccoon in my attic,it removed shingles next to the dormer in my roof. They came out and set a trap on my roof. Came back daily to look. They said it was a squirrel, caught a few and we repaired the shingles. The technician was polite, informative and made several trips to make sure all was completed satisfactory
- Groen's Wildlife Servicesvery professional. Described the process and the fees for the trapping. Came back the next day and removed the skunk and trap. Reset the trap in case there were more than one skunk. Came back two days in a row to check and concluded that we had only one resident at our hose. We have seen none since. I would highly recommend Groen's for rodent/pest removals
- Guardian Pest Control IncIt was hard to get the animal out of the house but Guardian wouldn t give up and they finally were able to get the job done. The contractor who came was very courteous and professional to us and I wouldn t hesitate to use them again.
- American Animal ControlThey took extra care not to open up the outside of our home and make damage there worse but rather chose a 2 step approach for them to trap it inside. They kept us informed throughout and were very good at spotting the habitat and trails. The gentleman that was here was also very knowledgeable on wildlife in general and behavioral patterns. Also, we called in the evening and they were there the next AM. No emergency for so. They charge a flat fee of 239$ for as many visits as it takes to remove the raccoons and then a small fee for each raccoon removed. Fair enough. Cost us 330$ in total for 1 momma raccoon and 2 babies
Last update on November 3, 2014
Animal Removal Services in Lowell
Explore our Solution Center for helpful animal removal service articles
Squirrels are some of the cutest critters around, but they can cause significant damage to your home. So how do you humanely prevent squirrels from invading your home?
Removing squirrels humanely from your yard can be tricky if you’ve never done it before. Here’s what you need to know about using bait for a squirrel trap.
Find animal removal services in
- Cedar Lake,
- Crown Point,
- Lake Village,
- Saint John,
- Grant Park,
- Ford Heights,
- South Chicago Heights,
- Sauk Village,
- New Chicago,
- Chicago Heights
animal removal services in Lowell
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- NORTHWEST FIREPLACE & CHIMNEY,LLC.153 W US-6
Valparaiso, Indiana 46385
- NORTHWEST FIREPLACE & CHIMNEY,LLC.
- Rose Pest Solutions664 E STATE ST .
Hammond, Indiana 46320
- Rose Pest Solutions
- Safe & Sound Pest Control LLC56550 Hidden Oak Pl
Elkhart, Indiana 46516
- Safe & Sound Pest Control LLC
- Varment Guard Environmental1001 Checkrein Ave Suite B
Columbus, Ohio 43229
- Varment Guard Environmental