LEHIGH VALLEY HARDWOOD FLOORING

Founded 1968 • With Angi since April 2007

We run monthly specials-cash & carry. We carry an abundant line of prefinished & unfinished hardwoods. We carry a full line of supplies including finishes, abrasives, applicators and sundries items, to meet all of your hardwood floor needs. We service both residential & commercial. We sell many other cleaners & products to meet our customer needs. We accept major credit cards, cash and checks....

Bethlehem Gallery Of Floors

WE ONLY INSTALL FLOORING PURCHASED FROM US AND WE DO NOT REFINISH HARDWOOD FLOORING. Bethlehem Gallery of Floors is more than just a flooring specialty store. We are experts trained in flooring sales and design and will help you find the perfect floor for the way you live. We specialize in residential and commercial installation of carpet, ceramic tile, hardwood, cork, laminate, linoleum, and vinyl flooring. As part of America's leading flooring retail group, our 600-store nationwide buying power guarantees you low prices on thousands of carpet types and other flooring options backed by the most solid warranties in the floor covering industry. Bethlehem Gallery of Floors is the leading provider of residential and commercial floorcoverings in the Lehigh Valley. We are celebrating our 75th anniversary in 2020. We are a private, family owned business. Bob and JoAnne Young, along with their sons Thomas and Jordan oversee the daily operations, along with a well trained staff and a combined 220 years of experience and flooring expertise. Financing available. Additional DBA - FA Management Enterprises Inc

Rich Interiors

An owner-operated Hardwood floor refinishing company in East Stroudsburg PA. 30 years of experience in floor refinishing and installation. We offer only the best hardwood products for your home. Call us for a free estimate anytime.

RCJ Construction

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Flooring and Ceramic Tile services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

07/08/2020

If honesty, reliability, and consideration are at all important factors when deciding to hire a contractor then I hope you learn from my mistake, heed my advice and search elsewhere. A very poor experience from the beginning. Lehigh Valley Hardwood has kept almost $500 of my deposit and all I have to show for it is 80 square feet of unfinished floor boards which they refuse to take back. That’s $6...

Description of Work
R&R 80 sq. ft. oak flooring. Sand, stain, refinish.

Category hardwood floor

please see facebook for my response and photo.

04/01/2020

The job went very well. Scheduling was responsive to the needs of the kitchen remodeling job. They were flexible and worked well with the kitchen contractors. Price was very good. The end result is beautiful. Tight joints, well matched entrances. Nice job. Will use again.

Description of Work
20' X 15' kitchen floor done in red oak and finished to match rest of the house.

09/03/2018

Colleen and her team are professionals. Rick, Joe and Adam are skilled craftsman who do an excellent job.

Description of Work
Refinished and Installed Hardwood Flooring

Category hardwood floor

Thank You [Member Name Removed] - I greatly appreciate you and Tracy working with us.

01/22/2018

It was wonderful! I already plan to use them again. They do real good work and are reasonable priced.

Description of Work
They resurfaced, stained, and glazed the hardwood floors in my 3 story house.

08/30/2017

Yes, I would use them again but I would be a little more demanding on them. I would competitively bid more rigorously, and if they weren’t low priced or distinguished themselves I wouldn’t feel compelled to use them. There is nothing that says don’t use them. I don’t feel like I got the best price for the quality. It was good quality.

Description of Work
We purchased and they installed an engineered hardwood floor in the basement.

Category hardwood floor

HARDWOOD FLOORING SALES & INSTALLATION AND REFINISHING.