Need to have animals removed from your attic? Get comprehensive tips to identify what’s up there and how to send them packing (quickly and humanely) from your home.
Get matched with top animal removal services in Lake Village, IN
There are 1 highly-rated local animal removal services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Animal Removal Reviews in Lake Village
- ANIMAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS INCWent very well - two phases - first was to detect and set out bait. After a couple of weeks, came out and critter-proofed the house preventing critters from entering the house in the future.
- Lee's Nuisance Wildlife ServicesThis is the third critter Lee has removed for us and, as always, he was responsive and quickly successful. He is an expert in his field and a professional with integrity. We don’t need him often but when we do we’re thankful we can call on him!
- Affordable Animal Control IncTRAPPED RACOONS AND ANIMALS. I GOT SIX RACOONS IN 7 DAYS. VERY COMPASSIONATE. HE DOESN'T ENJOY DOING IT BUT ONLY DOES BECAUSE IT IS THE LAW. VERY RESPECTABLE AND PERSONAL. JERRY BARKER CAME OUT TO ME.
- American Animal ControlThey were not able to catch the raccoon, but they were able to get it to leave. Because they were not able to actually catch the raccoon, the price was cheaper. They were still able to achieve the wanted result, which was to have it go away. They did a good job.
- Lee's Nuisance Wildlife ServicesBest contractor I have used in the Madison area in 10 years. An effective professional in all categories.
- Critter Control of Terre HauteCritters Control came for an inspect and quote a couple of weeks before the actual work. Day of work arrived on time, were very polite and competent in completion of job. Cleaned any debris before they left.
- American Animal ControlAfter many months with bats, one call to AAC solved my problem. I never had another problem. This is one of those companies you don't have to show around and have to manage yourself. They are the professionals, call them, and your animal problem will no longer be a problem!!!
- American Animal ControlThey responded right away. Their service charge was $129. For the price they do an inspection of the home for critters. We just moved to the country 1 1/2 weeks ago so we had them check out the whole area. They stuck a fiber optic camera up the vent for the dryer to see if there were any animals and to make sure it was clear. They were timely. They were fine. We wish they could have found the source, but it wasn't their fault. The price was a little high. We would probably use them again
- MIDWEST WILDLIFE LLCNever called to schedule and enter premises freely. When questioned, man became belligerent and extremely offensive. Called owner to address and is as equally offensive. I would recommend keeping all women and children out of earshot of these foul mouthed people.
Last update on October 12, 2020
Animal Removal Services in Lake Village
Explore our Solution Center for helpful animal removal service articles
Squirrels are some of the cutest critters around, but they can cause significant damage to your home. So how do you humanely prevent squirrels from invading your home?
Removing squirrels humanely from your yard can be tricky if you’ve never done it before. Here’s what you need to know about using bait for a squirrel trap.
Find animal removal services in
- Grant Park,
- Saint Anne,
- Cedar Lake,
- Aroma Park,
- Crown Point,
- Saint John,
animal removal services in Lake Village
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- American Animal Control11877 N Pine Rd
SYRACUSE, Indiana 46567
- American Animal Control
- Firefighters Chimney Co10163 yellow bank rd
Metamora, Indiana 47030
- Firefighters Chimney Co
- TruGreen9171 Louisiana
Merrillville, Indiana 46410
- Varment Guard Environmental1001 Checkrein Ave Suite B
Columbus, Ohio 43229
- Varment Guard Environmental