OLD-HOMES Made New

Founded 1997 • With Angi since January 2012

4.4

Free Estmimates, 24 Hr. Emergency Servive Top Quality Craftsmanship, 15 Years Experience Fully Insured No Job is too big or too small...

Indiana Crawl Space Repair

Indiana Crawl Space Repair is a trusted crawl space repair contractor providing waterproofing, insulation, encapsulation, drainage, vapor barriers, and structural repairs in Indiana and the Greater Indianapolis area. Our Estimates are free, and most of the time can be scheduled the same day you contact us. Give us a call at 800-371-1939 to schedule an appointment

CD & Son Concrete Inc

CD and Son Concrete provides our clients with superior concrete work on projects from start to finish. Our skill and experience in concrete, can provide you with any concrete service you desire. We are a full service concrete company servicing all aspects of residential and commercial.

Acculevel Inc

Acculevel is your foundation repair expert, serving Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, and Ohio and been in business since 1996. Most of our repairs come with a life of the structure warranty. Acculevel begins by evaluating your entire foundation system, checking your property for the signs and causes of foundation failure. From foundation & crawlspace repair to waterproofing & encapsulation systems, Acculevel can help you protect your home-- possibly the most valuable investment you'll ever make. A dry home is a healthy home. Acculevel is committed to providing the most technologically advanced repairs to help keep your home dry and on a safe foundation. A strong foundation protects your home's structure, lowers utility bills and maintains the value of your property. Check our pictures for the signs & symptoms of foundation & water damage, and then call Acculevel for your free visual inspection. 1-866-669-3349

Offers by Acculevel Inc on Angi

03/19/2013

We needed someone to do the work ASAP so we could close on our home. He was very willing and nice and made time for us. Thank you Johnathon!

Description of Work
They put new flashing on our metal roof around our chimney. They also fixed a falling rafter that was holding a waste stack.

Category remodeling

02/26/2013

I've done construction basically all my life and they are no. 1 in my book. I don't think I can find a better company in my area. I called eight contractors and they were the only one who returned my call within an hour. They are wonderful and I will recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Old-Homes Made New is currently remodeling my house.

Category remodeling

02/07/2013

WE CALLED OLD HOMES MADE NEW BECAUSE OUR ROOF HAD BEEN LEAKING SO BAD THAT THE DRYWALL WAS FALLING IN THE HALLWAY FROM BEING SO WET. WE HAD THIS FIXED PREVIOUSLY AND IT DID NOT SOLVE THE PROBLEM. MY HUSBAND HAD EVEN TARRED THE SHINGLES TO STOP THE LEAK BUT IT DIDN'T WORK. WE SAW AN AD FOR OLD HOMES MADE NEW ON THE INTERNET AND THOUGHT WHAT THE HECK, WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING. WE GOT A HOLD OF JON AN...

Description of Work
"RAINDROPS WERE FALLING ON OUR HEADS"

11/21/2012

It went so well! This is the 2nd time we have had work done by them! The first time was installing a front door which they were prompt and got the job done within a day! This 2nd time I got several estimates and when I recieved their estimate I decided to go with them! They arrived on Monday at about 9:a.m. with the flooring...they started to take up the carpet and the padding and because of the r...

Description of Work
We have a living room downstairs which was carpeted. We had ...had several estimates but they came in with the best price. They removed padding and carpet and installed a wood floor.

Category remodeling,roofing

03/27/2012

I originally contracted them to do the roof, and they were supposed to do some decking, but, their truck broke down, so, I made the final payment, because the roof was done, but, they didn't come back to do the decking. I give them very low ratings and will never use them again.

Description of Work
They removed the original layer of shingles, cleaned and removed the debris, put on the new shingles, put on an ice shield, put on the drip shield, and raked the edge.

OLD-HOMES always offers competitive pricing.This roof was a 22 square 1 layer tear off and put on.We also did the garage which was approx. 9 square 1 layer tear off and put on as well. We completed the roofing in 2 days including all clean up and removal of debris. We were also contracted to do a concrete patio which is the decking they are referring to. It was completed with the exception of the ...

We specialize in Residentail & Commercial Roofing and Home Improvements.We also do Windows, Siding, Gutters, Painting, Concrete and Foundation work, Flooring and Additions