OLD-HOMES Made New

Founded 1997 • With Angi since January 2012

4.4

12429 E Hobbieville Rd

SPRINGVILLE, IN 47462

Free Estmimates, 24 Hr. Emergency Servive Top Quality Craftsmanship, 15 Years Experience Fully Insured No Job is too big or too small

03/19/2013

Jenny T.

We needed someone to do the work ASAP so we could close on our home. He was very willing and nice and made time for us. Thank you Johnathon!

Description of Work
They put new flashing on our metal roof around our chimney. They also fixed a falling rafter that was holding a waste stack.

Category remodeling

02/26/2013

Michael L.

I've done construction basically all my life and they are no. 1 in my book. I don't think I can find a better company in my area. I called eight contractors and they were the only one who returned my call within an hour. They are wonderful and I will recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Old-Homes Made New is currently remodeling my house.

Category remodeling

02/07/2013

TERESA S.

WE CALLED OLD HOMES MADE NEW BECAUSE OUR ROOF HAD BEEN LEAKING SO BAD THAT THE DRYWALL WAS FALLING IN THE HALLWAY FROM BEING SO WET. WE HAD THIS FIXED PREVIOUSLY AND IT DID NOT SOLVE THE PROBLEM. MY HUSBAND HAD EVEN TARRED THE SHINGLES TO STOP THE LEAK BUT IT DIDN'T WORK. WE SAW AN AD FOR OLD HOMES MADE NEW ON THE INTERNET AND THOUGHT WHAT THE HECK, WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING. WE GOT A HOLD OF JON AND HE CAME RIGHT OUT THE NEXT DAY TO LOOK AT THE DAMAGE AND WE HIRED HIM ON THE SPOT. WE WERE VERY IMPRESSED WITH JON AND HE WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND THOROUGH IN HIS ASSESSMENT OF WHAT NEEDED TO BE DONE AND HE HAD JUST COME FROM THE DOCTOR WITH AN INJURED EYE AND HE STILL CAME TO SEE US, WHAT DEDICATION!! IT WAS A FEW WEEKS BEFORE HE COULD DO THE JOB BECAUSE OF BAD WEATHER BUT HE STAYED IN TOUCH WITH US TILL HE ARRIVED TO DO THE JOB. HE AND HIS CREW GOT RIGHT TO IT AND HAD IT DONE THAT DAY. WE WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIS COMPANY FOR ANYTING TO EVERYONE. GREAT JOB JON AND COMPANY!!! WE WILL MOST CERTAINLY CALL YOU AGAIN!!! GARY AND TERESA SWENSON

Description of Work
"RAINDROPS WERE FALLING ON OUR HEADS"

11/21/2012

Timothy S.

It went so well! This is the 2nd time we have had work done by them! The first time was installing a front door which they were prompt and got the job done within a day! This 2nd time I got several estimates and when I recieved their estimate I decided to go with them! They arrived on Monday at about 9:a.m. with the flooring...they started to take up the carpet and the padding and because of the room size ask me which way should I lay the flooring...which I appreciated and then off they went. They moved furniture along with washer and dryer. They moved quickly and efficiently and got done a 1/2 day early! No complaints with there work...Jonathan and his worker were polite and cleaned up! I will use them for my next job! Give this business an opportunity to serve you!

Description of Work
We have a living room downstairs which was carpeted. We had ...had several estimates but they came in with the best price. They removed padding and carpet and installed a wood floor.

Category remodeling, roofing

03/27/2012

Lori G.

I originally contracted them to do the roof, and they were supposed to do some decking, but, their truck broke down, so, I made the final payment, because the roof was done, but, they didn't come back to do the decking. I give them very low ratings and will never use them again.

Description of Work
They removed the original layer of shingles, cleaned and removed the debris, put on the new shingles, put on an ice shield, put on the drip shield, and raked the edge.

OLD-HOMES always offers competitive pricing.This roof was a 22 square 1 layer tear off and put on.We also did the garage which was approx. 9 square 1 layer tear off and put on as well. We completed the roofing in 2 days including all clean up and removal of debris. We were also contracted to do a concrete patio which is the decking they are referring to. It was completed with the exception of the sealing of the concrete. It was explained to the customer that it must cure before it cam be sealed. Out of the cost of the job only $200.00 of the job was not completed and only because they had another company seal the concrete against our advice and replace the dirt around the patio. OLD-HOMES always offers a Craftsmanship Guarantee for 10 yrs. We have not been contacted with any complaints regarding any leaks on this roof.

Ellerman Roofing

Providing quality flat and shingle roofs in south central Indiana for nearly 60 years. 10- to 15-year warranties on flat roofs; 7-year labor warranty on shingle roofs.

Polar-Tite Windows & Doors

PROFESSIONAL DOOR AND WINDOW REPLACEMENT. Family owned and operated for over a decade! We strive to improve your home with a commitment to quality in both the products and services we offer.

Indiana Foundation Service

Indiana Foundation Service, founded in 1993, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Based outside of Indianapolis, IN, they serve the entire state of Indiana. Indiana Foundation Service is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by Indiana Foundation Service on Angi

We specialize in Residentail & Commercial Roofing and Home Improvements.We also do Windows, Siding, Gutters, Painting, Concrete and Foundation work, Flooring and Additions