In order to function properly, your septic tank needs to be regularly inspected and emptied. How often you should get your septic tank inspected depends on a few factors.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Hillside, IL
There are 16 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Hillside
- BLACK GOLD SEPTICAmazing. They were very responsive and were able to squeeze me in on a tight deadline. Highly recommend.
- RON'S TIDY TANK SEPTIC SERVICECrew came out as scheduled with a call 30 minutes before that they were on their way. They found a cracked cement cover which they replaced for $30 and were done with the service in about 40 minutes. I used them about 4 years ago and continue to be happy with their service and cost.
- Duane Blanton Plumbing, Sewer & Drainage Inc.First firm I called was not responsive, didn't come when promised, and after they looked at it, wanted over $600 to remove/reinstall the toilet and another $900 to rod the drain line. For about two hours work, that was ridiculous, so I called Duane Blanton around 1:00. They were responsive, initially saying they could get someone here by 5:00, but within 30 seconds said they could get someone there within an hour - what great service. Mark Peterson and his helper showed up and were professional, polite, and knowledgeable. They diagnosed the problem, checked the septic tank to confirm that wasn't the problem, and quoted a very reasonable price to do the same work the other firm had quoted $1,500 for. Excellent communications on what needed to be done, what they were going to do, and let me know when they were going to make noise. They were quick and had everything done within 2 hours. I can't say enough good things about them - prompt, reasonably priced, and conscientious. I'd go to them in a heartbeat and strongly recommend them
- Duane Blanton Plumbing, Sewer & Drainage Inc.They were really helpful and actually it turned out pretty good. We did have to have them come back; it was still under warranty. They were very quick to respond and make good on that. They were real diligent in getting the work done by the end of the day.
- J&S Plumbing, Inc.Hard workers and they did a very good job. Our septic tank became defective and we decided to replace it entirely. They were able to schedule a date less than a week after we signed a contract for the work. They took care of getting a permit from the village, contacting another company to drain the septic tank, and breaking the septic tank up. This company has done other projects in Bloomingdale and worked closely with Village officials to do the job right. Prior to the work, we did have a village of Bloomingdale water dept employee come out and mark the location of the sewer. We did call JULIE to mark the location of underground cables. Comcast apparently never came out because they severed an unmarked Comcast cable. Not JS plumbing fault. Comcast did put a temporary wire in a day after we called but we were without internet for a day. I recommend calling Comcast first before doing the work. Do not rely strictly on JULIE. Beware, this is a very messy project and your lawn will have a large trench. JS plumbing advised to leave it settle at least 8 weeks before contacting a landscaper. Also be advised that it may be necessary to take out part of your fence in order to get heavy machinery into the yard. This is right in the contract and they do not replace fences. One fence post has to be replaced because the heavy equipment could not fit thru a gate. We were aware of it and knew that it had to be removed. The entire job took only a day and a half. JS Plumbing broke up the septic tank and buried it as required by village code. We are very happy with services provided and glad to get rid of septic tank
- Windy City Rooter IncAlways received excellent service. They always responded in a very prompt and professional manner. Outstanding!!!
- RON'S TIDY TANK SEPTIC SERVICENew owner never had a septic system before so knew nothing about them. I did know though that something was not right with it. it was coming up into yard. After they found another tank that we did not know existed they began to empty the tanks .Also told me that the pump was probably out.Withing hours of my initial call I had the first crew out to clean the tanks and after finding the main problem the second crew was right there to replace the pump. #life saver
- Pitel Septic Inc.Pitel septic is awesome! I never had a septic before and they are patient and answer all my questions and keep my septic system running great!!
- Countryside Plumbing Sewer & SepticWe had an aerobic septic system installed. Jordan was a pleasure to work with. He was very responsive and informative and continues to be even after job completion. He made working with the county departments painless. The project was completed sooner than expected (we could use toilets!). He told us the truth about what our yard would look like during and after the job. Despite this, he managed to do a wonderful job working around a tree and flowers which was no easy task! He also connected us to a great concrete guy to create a patio over where the old tank was. We have already recommended Countryside Plumbing to our neighbors
- H T Strenger Plumbing CoIt went very good. The price was a little high. I liked the people that came out, they were very nice, the quote was just higher then I was expecting.
Septic Tank Companies in Hillside
- Business Description:For the months of October, November & December, all Angie's List members get an extra 5% off installed water heaters. We are a family owned business that takes pride in our work. We have an emergency line that we answer on nights and weekends. We focus on Oak Park, River Forest, Forest Park, Berwyn, Elmwood Park, Riverside and the north-side of ChicagoRecent Review:We could not have been more pleased. Chris is extremely knowledgable, responsive, and a pleasure to deal with. The removal and replacement installation were difficult given the massive size of the heaters and the space constraints, but the work began and was completed on time, on budget, and without a scratch to anything in the path of the removal/installation. Great work at a fair priceKRISTA K.
- Business Description:Update for COVID-19: We are open for business and have provided all of our craftsmen with protective masks to protect our staff and customers. Please feel free to reach out to learn more about our updated policies. Company background: We are one of Chicago's top-rated choices for professional handyman, home improvement and remodeling services with over 1,300 Angie's List Reviews. For over 15 years, we have been providing our customers with quality craftsmanship across all of their handyman,..Recent Review:They did a good job and I like to quality of the work.Josephine L.
- Business Description:Payments requested by Paypal, cash, or money order. 1/2 down balance upon completion. Employees on staff include plumbers, painters, electricians and roofers. Employees based on size of project. 5% off on jobs over $500.0Recent Review:The service provided was outstanding. I would definitely recommend to anyone who is need of repairs.Jessica F.
- Business Description:Been servicing aeration wastewater units for 20 years. Designed the Aws sybr-aer unit in 1996, built, installed and serviced. I work normal business hrs and on call 24/7.Recent Review:John came out on a Sunday to check out the system that went into alarm. It turned out the the pump had broke. John cheerfully found the problem, replaced the pump, made sure the unit was working properly and was pleasant and informative the entire time. Really great, responsive serviceCHRISTINE L.
- Business Description:Over 10 years experience in the plumbing industry Your satisfaction is our goal We take pride in our materials and craftsmanshipRecent Review:Everything was done for us, including negotiating with Kohler to get a replacement for a malfunctioning faucet. Couldn't have been easier.Michael B.
- Business Description:Owner operated.Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. Extra charge for after hours service. May contact through email.Recent Review:Whenever I hire skilled professionals to perform any type of work on my house, I like to watch them, asking questions, to both gain a better understanding of the mechanics of my house and to observe how the jobs are performed. It was obvious that Sound Plumbing was very professional and focused on detail in order to ensure the job was accomplished accurately, yet efficiently. The workers seemed highly knowledgeable and skilled in their craft. I made a good decision hiring Sound Plumbing, and would use them again, if needed, and recommend them for a guaranteed job well doneROSALIE S.
- Business Description:WE PROMISE: To accurately diagnose the problem and provide several solutions and options (when applicable) To do the job right the first time by knowledgeable plumbing experts who respect your time, your home, and yoRecent Review:Alex was very responsive and provided an estimate same day. We agreed on a price and time and the work was done exactly as requested and on time. No additional expenses came up. He was also very professional and personableDonald H.
- Business Description:My name is James Mangan, I have worked as a Bricklayer for the last 21 years. Until last year, I worked for large Masonry Contractors in the Chicagoland area. The jobs I have worked on include The United Center, Soldier Field, Millennium Park and several projects at the Botanic Gardens. With the down-turn of the economy, most of these projects have dried up. I have decided to look for work on my own. I am licensed by the City of Chicago, which is required in order to operate as a Masonry..Recent Review:Great! I thought my chimney needed to be rebuilt since 2 other masons told me that. Mr Mangan said my chimney was not that bad and he could grind out joints and tuckpoint it and it should last about 10 years. This was great news because it was less expensive than rebuilding the chimney. He responded to my call within hours. He came out and gave me an estimate within a few days. He then told me he would call me when he could do the work; in about a couple weeks, as I remember. He did just as he said. He came out to do the work at the time he stated, he protected surfaces, did a great job and cleaned up well. He also replaced a couple bricks in the chimney. He's polite and pleasant. Also, he saw some small area at the front of my house that needed a little tuckpointing and did this for no extra charge. I thoroughly recommend him and would hire him again in a heartbeatRuth T.
- Business Description:Our company has been a family owned and operated business with over thirty years of experience. We are dedicated to serving our customer's needs, and our goal is 100% customer satisfaction. We strive to bring you the best in quality service. If something isn't right, please let us knowRecent Review:It was a great experience! They showed up right on time, got the job done quickly and painlessly, and for the quoted price. I would definitely use them again!Florence S.
- Business Description:A passionate sports town and a diverse, multicultural city there's a lot to love about living in Chicago. Unfortunately, sewer and drain problems are not among them. Roto-Rooter is a full-service plumber in Chicago that businesses and residents throughout Chicagoland have come to trust. Our highly trained plumbers have the knowledge and experience necessary to handle anything…from a small toilet repair or clogged drain cleaning service, to a large plumbing emergency. Additional DBAs - Roto-Ro..Recent Review:Rather than an estimate, they proceeded to use a camera to check drain. Cost was $200.Norman M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Find septic tank services in
septic tank services in Hillside
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A&J Sewer & Septic Service, Inc.1055 Courtesy
- Able Sewerage Company3024 E 79th St
- Ace Handyman Services Chicagoland 3021 W Belmont Ave
- Advanced Oil Recycling3940 Willow
Schiller Park, Illinois
- Allan E Power Plumbing & Heating8800 W. 47th St
- Amazing Plumbing & Sewer7921 N Lowell Ave
- AMC Septic Design & Testing Services570 Addison Street
- AquaPro Plumbing INC115 Salado Ct
- ARCE Plumbing and Sewer4514 Grove Ave Apt 4
- Archer Heights Plumbing and Heating4201 W 36th St
- Arka Plumbing7222 W 75th St
- Arlington Heights Plumbing & Heating4242 N Bloomington Ave
Arlington Heights, Illinois
- Arlington Heights Sewer & Drain Cleaning1418 E Olive St
Arlington Heights, Illinois
- Ashland Ave Emergency Plumbing2415 N Ashland Ave
- A&J Sewer & Septic Service, Inc.
- B&B Rooter Express2769 Maple st.
- B-17 mobile welding, repair, and fabricating5502 GLENVIEW AVE
Downers Grove, Illinois
- Blue Island Plumbing & Heating12938 Maple Ave
Blue Island, Illinois
- Brookfield Plumbing3928 Sunnyside Ave
- Brookfield Plumbing Heating & Cooling3311 Prairie Ave
- B&B Rooter Express
- California Ave Plumbing Co2024 S California Ave
- CARL'S SEPTIC20W 335 S Frontage Rd
- Chicago Plumbing Experts512 S. La Grange Rd
La Grange, Illinois
- Chicago Water Pros4320 Winfield Road Suite 200
- Compass PlumbingPO Box 326
- COOL CONSTRUCTION CO1500 JOANN LN
- CRAFTWOOD LUMBER & HARDWARE1590 OLD DEERFIELD RD
Highland Park, Illinois
- California Ave Plumbing Co
- Halstead Sewer and Drain737 S Halsted St
- Harding Ave Sewer and Drain4347 N Harding Ave
- HART REMODELING & HOME IMPRVMT3831 178TH ST
Country Club Hills, Illinois
- Hazardous Waste Haulers19725 Breckenridge Dr
- Hillside Sewer and Drain4415 Harrison St
- Halstead Sewer and Drain
- Image Construction V9318 S. Kedzie 6
- Image Construction V
- J&S Plumbing, Inc.370 Bond St
Elk Grove Village, Illinois
- Jackson Blvd Sewer and Drain200 W Jackson Blvd
- James Mangan Masonrywork6328 W Holbrook St
- Jean's Septic, Inc.26603 S Governors Hwy Suite 1
- Jerry's Sewer Cleaning Service, Inc.49W102 US RT 30 Suite K
BIG ROCK, Illinois
- John O'Connell Plumbing Inc1N 340 Prairie Ave
Glen Ellyn, Illinois
- Justine Street Plumbing and Heating223 N Justine St
- J&S Plumbing, Inc.
- Lafayette Ave Plumbing7508 S Lafayette Ave
- Larrabee Plumbing1012 N Larrabee St
- Larry's Plumbing Co.2316 17th Ave.
Franklin Park, Illinois
- Liberty Park Sewer and Drain15511 Wherry Ln
Orland Park, Illinois
- Libertyville Plumbing Heating and Cooling426 S Milwaukee Ave
- Lunt Ave Sewer and Drain3665 W Lunt Ave
- Lafayette Ave Plumbing
- M. DiFoggio Plumbing11900 Southwest Hwy
Palos Park, Illinois
- Madison Street Plumbing6 E Madison St
- Madison Street Sewer and drain61 E Madison St
- mario plumbing service4626 Joliet Ave
- McDonagh & Sons Plumbing & Sewer Inc6907 W. Grand ave
- Morning Noon & Night Plumbing & Sewer8557 44th St
- Mr. Plumber and Drain3103 S.Racine
- M. DiFoggio Plumbing
- Palatine Expert Plumbers45 E Heatherlea Dr
- Patrick B Murphy Plumbing and Piping Co1426 Sherman Rd
- Patriot Plumbing Service inc1121 Breuckman drive
Crown Point, Indiana
- Payne's Rehab & Repair1688 Carolina Dr
Chicago Heights, Illinois
- Perfect Home Services4255 Meridian Pkwy Suite #101
- Perry Plumbing and Heating1 W Wacker Dr
- Pitt Sewer Service6330 Willow Lane Dr
Tinley Park, Illinois
- Prairie State Water Systems Inc48W 557 IL-64
MAPLE PARK, Illinois
- Pulaski Roofing & Engineering7301 West 25th St
NORTH RIVERSIDE, Illinois
- Palatine Expert Plumbers
- RC Szabo Plumbing & Services4922 W. 143rd PL
- Reno Renovation Corp7101 W. Gunnison St #56002
- Ridge Park Plumbing and Heating608 S Chester Ave
Park Ridge, Illinois
- Riverside Sewer and Drain100 N Riverside Plz
- Rolling Meadows Plumbing Heating and Cooling4301 Wilmette Ave
ROLLING MEADOWS, Illinois
- Roosevelt Lockhart7337 S South Shore Dr 919
- Roosevelt Road Plumbing554 W Roosevelt Rd
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup400 E Randolph St Ste 106
- RC Szabo Plumbing & Services
- S. A. Weidner Inc.108 N Old Rand Rd
- Samuel and Son Plumbing9525 Bryn Mawr Ave
- Sedgwick Street Sewer and Drain1507 N Sedgwick St
- Shining Star Plumbing and Heating1 E Wacker Dr
- Skokie Plumbing Heating and Cooling4120 Oakton St
- Skyway Oil Recycling3721 W. Belmont Ave
- SliBuy.com400 Earl Rd
- Soukups Plumbing Inc826 NORTH AVE
Glendale Heights, Illinois
- S. A. Weidner Inc.