Pro Team Works Inc

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

4415 Harrison St Ste 310

HILLSIDE, IL 60162

Pro Team Works Inc is family owned and operated, proudly serving Chicago over 10 years. We provide professional window washing, gutter cleaning, Deck/fence maintenance and repairs, and power washing services. Award winning. We take pride in every job.. Please mention Angie's List for available discounts. Award winning....

gutter cleaning (2805)window cleaning (752)window replacement (142)gutter repair (107)pressure washing (66)leaf removal (34)deck cleaning (26)screen repair (8)skylight installation (7)window treatment (6)house painting (4)dryer vent cleaning (2)

08/09/2021

They were very good they clean my gutter.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

Work Completed On 06/09/2021

05/29/2021

It went fantastically. They came, did the work, and were out with very little face to face. The work was exactly as advertising and his hold up well for the new summer. Family loves being able to use the deck again. Thank you!

Description of Work
Deck Restaining

Category deck cleaning

Work Completed On 05/05/2021

Review for Pro Team Works Inc - 4415 Harrison St, HILLSIDE, IL - 39392647

05/12/2021

I was with them. They were reasonable. They came on time. I dont have to be hold. It was really convenient.

Description of Work
They cleaned my gutter.

Work Completed On 04/12/2021

01/20/2021

We had been using ProTeam Works for years. We had a regular scheduled gutter cleaning. The worker showed up as scheduled, but said he was unable to complete the work due to not having the tools. So he left after doing nothing. No one showed up for months to do the work, despite multiple calls. The work was eventually done after many calls and threats. We have switched to a new company and will nev...

Description of Work
Regular gutter cleaning

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 03/20/2018

Dear Customer, This work was performed over 2 years ago, and when we had originally booked the work, you were waiting for all the leaves to finish falling. In the winter of 2018-2019, the trees did not shed their leaves until mid-December of 2018 or thereabouts. Once the leaves were finally down, it began to snow quite a lot, and everything began to freeze over. We finally managed to get the work ...

12/07/2020

Went just fine. Have been dealing with this company for the last four years now.

Description of Work
Clean gutters and wash 10 exterior windows

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 11/20/2020

12/03/2020

Excellent! Pro Team's man did an outstanding & professional job of cleaning the gutters on both the house and garage: fast; courteous & friendly; very thorough (even cleaned the screen of rainbarrel that gutter drains into); and left absolutely no debris on the grounds below gutters. Pro Team's office staff was easy to work with through the phone and emails, and its prices very reasonable. Highly ...

Description of Work
cleaning of gutters on both house & garage

Category gutter cleaning,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 12/02/2020

11/29/2020

I submitted a request on Angie's List in the morning. I received a call from Doug at Pro Team Works about 1 hour later, advising me that he could send a tech out the same day. Doug confirmed the Angie's List price for service, stating I could either write a check for the tech, provide a credit card number over the phone, or mail my payment. The tech showed up about 2-3 hours later. He worked quick...

Description of Work
I required gutter cleaning for my 2 story house.

Work Completed On 11/29/2020

11/27/2020

I have used this company for several years, both for window washing and gutter cleaning. They always do a good job and are fairly priced. My only complaint is that I wish they would take the leaves with them, rather than leaving them in a bag on the lawn!

Description of Work
Gutters clean

Work Completed On 11/22/2020

11/20/2020

The entire process of working with Pro Team Works was seamless and a real pleasure. I got a quote and booked my appointment online and today I'm sitting in my home with beautiful, spotless windows.

Description of Work
Window Cleaning

Category window cleaning

Work Completed On 11/19/2020

11/14/2020

Paulius did an excellent job cleaning our gutters. Left no mess behind and gutters are not leaking anymore.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

Work Completed On 10/21/2020

Window Washing, Gutter Cleaning, Gutter Screening, House Pressure Washing, Deck Power Washing, Deck Sealing & Staining, Deck Restoration.

Visa, MasterCard, Check