Have you noticed an unexpected water bill? Your meter might be to blame. This checklist can help you inspect your water meter to make sure it’s in working order.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Shelley, ID
There are 10 highly-rated local plumbers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Shelley
- Allen's PlumbingExcellent. It could not have been better. I wouldn't use anyone else than Allen. He is work is top of the line, excellent and extremely competent. His quality of workmanship is superior.
- Ridgeline Plumbing llcJoel, owner of GridMasters, is top notch. He knows his stuff and he knows the products and how they work. His work was excellent and his pricing was very fair. We can highly recommend him and we will use him again.
- Ridgeline Plumbing llcInstalled a new water heater for us very quickly. Cool guy. Hope I dont need plumbing services again but when I do I’ll use him for sure.
- Ridgeline Plumbing llcSewer line problems are never pleasant or expected but Joel made our problem go away. He was here the next day after our excavation, repaired the line for a very reasonable cost and told me that the line would last me a life time. Good polite plumber, reasonable and here when he promised he would be. Thanks Joel
- Panhandle LogworksMr Jenks was very professional, honest and did top notch work. I would highly recommend. Very good experience and I will be using his services from here on out.
- Northgate PlumbingIt went great. When I couldnt be there because i was in the hospital [ Staph]. My daughter was there in my stead they did the work and a fantastic job. By the time I got home 1200 noon they was practically done. I will call them whenever I need plumbing and recommend them to my friends.
- Northgate PlumbingJason was very informative and fixed multiple issues. I was very happy with his work and will ask for him again, once I get access to the crawl space to resolve the remaining issues.
- Northgate PlumbingJason, the owner, came within an hour of the call, which was much more prompt than other plumbers, who didn’t have openings for a week or more. Jason solved the problem quickly and efficiently. I will definitely call him first, next time I have a plumbing problem.
- Northgate PlumbingMr. Dalton was excellent! His work was well done in a professional manner. He answered questions and was extremely helpful! We will not hesitate to call him in the future, when needed.
- Reddi ServicesIt went fine. It answered my questions, so it worked fine. The price was good. I did have them come back and install a water pan under my water heater and that was good also. They came quite a bit later then they said they would.
Plumbers in Shelley
- Business Description:First Call Jewel is a full service company that has been servicng the people of Southeast Idaho since 1947. We provide heating, air conditioning, electrical, duct cleaning, plumbing, and water heater service and replacement. We do not do new construction, but specialize in service. Our technicians are drug free, wear a clean uniform, and take special care to keep our clients homes better than we found them. We are availble 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We charge an up front service fe..Recent Review:Entire system was checked. Blowers were individually checked and cleaned. Each thermostat was checked. Detailed instructions were left for me to perform some of the maintenance on my own, if I choose, to save money. System works like a charm! <br /> I have relied on First Call Jewel quite a few times, for their electrical expertise, plumbing expertise, heating/cooling expertise, etc. They are always exceptionally professional, prompt, knowledgeable, and courteous, I highly recommend First Call Jewel. <br /Joseph S.
- Business Description:residential new construction, but regularly works in all areas from service work to commercial/industrial plumbing. Plumbing Repairs Bathroom Remodels Fixture Upgrades and Replacement Sinks, Toilets, Laundry Tubs, Bath Tubs, Whirlpool Tubs, Showers, Faucets Water Heaters (Rheem, A.O. Smith, Bradford White) (Gas & Electric) (Regular & Power Vent) Instant Hot Water Tankless Water Heaters Garbage Disposal Repair and Replacement Video Camera Drain Inspections Trenchless Sewer Drain L..
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I chose Executive because the reviews were excellent. Their rates were very competitive, in fact better in most cases. From start to finish this company performed like the well oiled machine. The reviews were spot on. They found a reputable carrier within 3 days and my car was picked up 3 days later! The carrier actually arrived one day early, loaded my car with care & delivered it one day early to Santa Fe. It actually arrived before I did! I was prepared for standard the 7 to 14 day wait and I understand this timetable does not always come together but it did for me because Lori & others @ Executive made it happen. My friend accepted delivery of the car and told me the boys who delivered it were extremely cautious unloading my car and very professional. I could not have asked for a smoother transition and I’m so pleased I did not have to navigate this on my ownBonnie W.
- Business Description:Since 2012, Aqua Plumbing has been the premier plumber for the residents of Bonner and Boundary counties. We are a local family owned and operated business dedicated to providing guaranteed customer satisfaction and high quality workmanship. Our technicians specialize in general plumbing repairs of both residential and commercial locations. Some of the services we provide include plumbing repairs and installations of water heaters and drains, winterization, sewer lateral camera inspections, a..
- Business Description:With our state-of-the-art equipment, we can perform many services that your home requires. Some of the services that we offer include: air duct cleaning, dryer vent and duct cleaning, installation of dryer ducts and vents, and retrofitting dryer vents with new, zero-air flow restriction, dryer roof jacks. DBA - Duct Cleaning Pros. Alternate Phone Number: (888) 570-9373Recent Review:These guys were amazing....they went above and beyond. I was able to get a next day appointment, they came on time, they were extremely personable and helpful. I wish I could remember the names of two guys that came because they definitelt deserve recognition. A++Barbara G.
- Business Description:Holeshot Plumbing has been in business since 2004. We currently have 12 employees. Holeshot Plumbing has upfront pricing so there is no supprise when you receive you bill.Recent Review:They coordinated it with the people who were putting in the tile, and it worked out really well. Usually they are good, but this one time I had a bad experience, they were kind of in a hurry. They deal with high quality stuff, so I am used to their price being higher. If they can't come right away, they let me know, and they are pretty good with thatDiane K.
- Business Description:Our company specializes in Directional drilling and Auger boring. We also have a complex license to install Septic tanks and Drain Fields as well as sewer line replacement and repair. We also do waterline replacement and repair
- Business Description:Allen’s Plumbing, Plumbers in Idaho Falls, ID. Friendly, clean and experienced. Repair, installation & remodel. 30 years in Idaho Falls. Licensed, bonded and insured. Allen shows up on time, in a presentable manner, respects your home, and will tidy up when the plumbing install, service or repair is completeRecent Review:He showed up very quickly, started fixing our leaking toilet, needed a new flange, but we needed to replace the floor due to water damage, he checked the tub to make sure it wasn't leaking, came back the next day after floor was replaced and brought us a toilet for free, he also reset the bathroom sink, he went above and beyond. <br /Dawn K.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:It could not have gone any easier. They were kind, they were efficient, they were prompt. They walked us through the whole process. They made it as uncomplicated as possible and payment was received in a most timely manner. We are quite pleased and would recommend them to others, as we haveRoseanne I.
- Business Description:We are a family owned business with more than 36 years of industry experience. We provide a fully staffed full time training facility for continued education for the more than 90 employees that make up the Right Now team. Right Now Heating & Air protects each of its customers from any potential negative experience with an employee by requiring each employee to follow an industry Code of Ethics and Competency Guide which can be viewed on our web site at www.RightNowHeatCool.com. We provide pro..Recent Review:Right Now was awesome. Very professional and respectful. My tech was knowledgeable and didn't try to upsell a bunch of things to me. The price was very good. I highly recommend Right Now for your annual AC/Furnace Tune-UpAndrew D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
The holidays can be hectic, so you don’t want to end up scrambling in case of an emergency. Here’s how to prepare for medical and maintenance emergencies.
Is your drinking water free of lead? If you have brass or copper pipes, it might not be. Find out how to check your pipes for lead.
Find Plumbers in
Plumbers in Shelley
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A Plus RL Plumbing2430 Fieldstone Dr
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83401
- A Pro Plumbing2658 Eastview Drive
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83401
- Accurate Leak LocatorsPO Box 203
Firth, Idaho 83236
- ADVANCED CLEANING & RESTORATION4105 E 605 N #1
Rigby, Idaho 83442
- Allen's Plumbing3150 Amherst Cir
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83404
- Aqua Plumbing424 1/2 S. Olive Ave
Sandpoint, Idaho 83864
- A Plus RL Plumbing
- Bannock Carpentry331 Lavender St
Pocatello, Idaho 83202
- Bannock Carpentry
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
Leominster, Massachusetts 01453
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- King George's Royal Flush427 1st St
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83401
- King George's Royal Flush
- Landmark Home Warranty10701 S River Front Pkwy #200
South Jordan, Utah 84095
- Landmark Home Warranty
- Noble PlumbingPO Box 729
Sandpoint, Idaho 83864
- Noble Plumbing
How much does a plumber cost?
Answer: The cost of a plumber ranges from $175 to $480, with a national average of $330. However, the price will vary depending on job complexity, timing, location, supplies and materials, permits, and level of expertise. These costs typically include toilet repairs, faucet installations, and leaky pipes. In addition to the service call, you may also need to budget for haul-away and trip fees often required during more complicated jobs. Ask your local plumbing contractor about these fees before hiring them.
How much does a plumber charge to replace a toilet?
Answer: On average, you can expect to pay your local plumbing contractor between $125 and $230 to replace an old toilet, with most residential homeowners paying around $150 to $180 for professional installation. You’ll need to consider materials and labor when calculating a final price. Not all toilets are equal. Depending on the brand you choose and the features you want, a new toilet might run you anywhere from $100 to $1,300. Add in the price of labor and installation, and your total project can jump up to $200 and $1,500.
How much does a plumber cost to fix a toilet?
Answer: According to our service providers, it costs roughly $75 to $200 on average to have your toilet repaired. However, this price will vary depending on the complexity of the job and the materials needed for the fix. Repairs can be messy and less-than-pleasant to address, but having a functioning toilet is most definitely necessary. If you’re experiencing problems with your toilet, contact a local, reputable plumbing contractor right away, as avoiding repairs can lead to bigger—and more expensive—issues over time.
Is liquid plumber safe for septic systems?
Answer: Good news! Liquid-Plumr® is safe for septic systems. Most drain cleaners disrupt the pH in your septic tank, which prevents the good bacteria from breaking down septic waste. The chemical make-up in Liquid-Plumr® works with the bacteria to break down waste quickly without harming your septic system. Still, it’s best to confirm with your local plumbing provider if Liquid-Plumr® is the right solution for your system.
How much is it for a plumber to unclog a toilet?
Answer: Even the most well-maintained toilets experience clogs. It’ll cost you an average of $200 to $700 to unclog your toilet. Severe clogs will require a more comprehensive repair method, so check with your local plumbing contractor to determine the best approach for unclogging your toilet.
Is Liquid-Plumr®, or any other liquid drain cleaner, safe for septic systems?
Answer: Yes and no. Liquid-Plumr® and other drain cleaners are most effective when used sparingly (one to three times a year). Repeated use of liquid plumber on drains could deteriorate your pipes and cause more damage. If your pipes clog frequently, put down the liquid plumber and call your local plumbing contractor immediately.