A sprinkler system can keep your lawn and garden watered, but sometimes it needs to be repaired. Here’s how much it will cost to have a plumber fix it.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Rigby, ID
There are 0 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Rigby
- Design Tree Maintenance IncDesign Tree Maintenance did a good job putting in the system. We had a hard time getting them come back out and showing us how to work the system so we weren't too happy about that part. Other than that, they did a good job.
- Morning Mist YardJunior and Lydia blew out 11 irrigation systems in our subdivision in one long afternoon. Wonderful job.
- J & J ConstructionWe had a real mess of half done and badly done landscaping in our new house. I needed mainly excavation and rock work so I called J&J after finding their ad in the newspaper. J&J responded, showed up and then provided me with a written estimate. That's three out of three stars in my book already since it's three more steps than most other contractors we contacted bothered with! The work involved removing all the rocks, weeds, shrubs, etc. in front of our house and border areas then grading the dirt, installing fabric and decorative rock (about 35 cubic yards). Other work included repairing a poorly installed sprinkler back flow section and headers and reinforcing a concrete walkway which was separating from the garage. We were leaving town the following day and I was concerned about the job getting done on time but Jerry assured me he would come back the next day to finish installing the new rock. When we got back from our Memorial weekend trip the work was done just the way he said it would be. The landscaping looked great and the side street where all the rock had been dumped by the delivery truck was spotless. Landscaping seems to be one of those areas where there are a lot of fly by night operations. Unlike any other landscapers we have tried or contacted, J&J actually does all of the following: Respond to calls. Show up when they say will show up. Provide written estimates. Stick to those estimates without gouging for extras they forgot to mention. Do quality work. Other contractors could (and should) take lessons from the way J&J does business. We will definitely be using them again next year for the back yard
- Old Faithful Sprinkler & LandscapeToday I had a complete sprinkler system installed at my home. Front yard and a big back yard. 14 heads in the back, 11 in the front. I can tell you that I completely enjoyed working with Kean, Brandon and their crew. They were thorough, paid attention to the details, put the yard back together as well as could be expected and cleaned everything up completely including sweeping and hosing away any dirt that got on concrete. The system tested fine, no leaks anywhere including the valve's and piping underground. They also came back later to instruct my wife and I on how to run the system and work the automatic timer. I was so pleased with their work, I gave them a substantial bonus! I have no doubt that should anything go wrong (and over time its bound to) that they'll be there to fix it. I recommend them to anyone! Mark Liptak Chubbuck, ID
- REMCO Sprinkler & LandscapingREMCO started the job the same week in April that we signed the contract. They worked every week until it was finished, except for an extra load of rock to be delivered after the spring and summer rains packed the first rock and dirt down. The pad and walls were excellent. The castle wall system even included a drainage system. Throughout spring and summer the rains created some erosion around the edges of the pad and wall surfaces. It took several requests to remind REMCO to deliver the second layer of rock, which had been paid for once the pad was completed after the first layer of rock was placed down. The second layer was finally delivered late October after several calls and texts, to remind them we still had serious need for the last rock layer prior to winter. It became a bit frustrating getting promises for 3 months to deliver the rock, but it finally got done after some persistence on our part
- B & B SPRINKLERSThey made it over earlier than anticipated. They are very busy. They were fast, professional, courteous, and very good at their job. The price was reasonable for the work done. I'm very happy with the system and the way it was installed.
- Yard Tech IncThey were very professional and even came back to check without my calling to assure the problem was resolved. Loved their service and how through they are.
- QUICK CURBING & LANDSCAPEThey did quality work. They did work for a number of properties we own. I would recommend them.
- ASPEN LANDSCAPING AND SPRINKLERWe had a hard time getting anyone to bid the job as it was Spring and most landscapers were busy. After several unsuccessful calls to "big" businesses, my brother recommended Aspen Landscaping. Klair Hall came at the designated time, paced off the yard, submitted a bid THAT DAY and left. His bid was lower than others and we hired him based on my brother's recommendation. He came to the house on the appointed day and went right to work. He did not spend time chatting or making small talk. Time is $$$ to him and he made excellent use of his time. He completed the job within three days and did an excellent job. Once the sprinklers were in place, he made sure they were set to for maximum use of the water. He explained the timing system on the panel, and made sure everything was in working order before he left. Once the work was "completed", he relaxed a bit and spent a short time chatting. He came back at a later date to do a smaller job for us and once again he was FAST, EFFICIENT, and a good, hard worker. I would HIGHLY recommend him to any of my neighbors or friends. And no... I'm not on the payroll, or a member of the family; just a woman who is mighty pleased with a job well done
- Old Faithful Sprinkler & LandscapeMy sprinkler system has a lot of pressure and it seems there are leaks annually. I called Brandon at Old Faithful just before the Labor Day weekend and we determined there was no rush and he would come Tues. morning. He was late, but when he arrived he located the problem quickly, dug out the valve boxes and repaired the line. When the water was turned back on, the pressure blew the replaced section. He took his lunch break then and went to purchase the needed high pressure pipe. When he returned, there was an active thunder storm, but Brandon just kept working and got that completed. Again the water was turned on and he could hear another leak nearby. He dug that up and repaired that section, reset the valve boxes. Brandon is a hard worker, very particular about his work and quite reasonable in price. I will continue to use Old Faithful for my sprinkler needs
Irrigation Systems Installers in Rigby
- Business Description:TruGreen is the nation's largest provider of lawn and landscape services. We make it easy for you by delivering customized care solutions that are effective, innovative and responsible. TruGreen® provides a full suite of tailored lawn and landscape services. From fertilization and aeration to tree & shrub services and much more, TruGreen delivers superior results backed by our Healthy Lawn Guarantee.®1 We also offer effective solutions to help control and prevent lawn damaging insects, like c..Recent Review:We are in North Ogden Utah. We had a nice green lawn with a few weeds throughout when we hired TruGreen. We now have a dead lawn which is not coming back after the summer. We have more weeds and have had insect issues. They came 2 times in the beginning of the year then did not come between April and August at all which is the timeframe we were requesting that they come out and take care of the bug issue. 7 or 8 cancelled appointments later, our lawn is dead. A half a dozen calls with their customer service call center have only yielded lies and more appointment cancellations. It's never good when you have the hold music for a customer service line memorized. Do not hire TruGreen. There are much better providers out there. Now I just have to either re-sod or seed and hopAlan D.
- Business Description:The Yard Butler takes lawn care to a whole new level, offering a variety of landscaping services Idaho Falls residents love. From general lawn maintainance to lawn mowing, spring cleanup, fall cleanup, snow removal and more, we are dedicated to delivering the highest quality service. Not only do we focus on beautifying your property, we also offer sprinkler installation and sprinkler winterization each fall, to help not only your lawn, but the system that keeps it looking beautiful. Whatever ..Recent Review:They did an excellent job and it looked wonderful. We had been quoted $35.00 per hour. This seemed high, but we were very pleased and were willing to pay this amount, even though they spent more time than estimated getting the job done. <br /> However, when we received the invoice, they must charge $35.00/hr per worker. The invoice was nearly 5 X what we had anticipated. When we contacted the provider about this, they simply said, "But you were so pleased with our work." <br /Jeralee J.
- Business Description:Over 30 years experience in full sprinkler installation, landscape, lawn care, and certified backflow testing.Recent Review:I have been associated with Artesian and Kerry Morgan for many years as they have done sprinkler system repairs for my employer. Our experience has always been positive. The work is completed on time and we've never had to ask them to come back and finish or to fix a problem. When the grounds mechanics come across and issue with the sprinkler system that is beyond their capability or time constraints make it more efficient to call someone, Artesians is the first and only phone call. I would have no problem recommending them. <br /Margo T.
- Business Description:Here at Early Bird Landscaping we strive to bring you the best product and services at a low and affordable rate. Early Bird has been serving south east Idaho for the last 37 years and we believe that this success is directly related to the quality and top installations we bring to the customer. From sprinkler installs to hydro seeding it is our goal to help you turn your lawn into the dream you haveRecent Review:Called left a message never heard back from them.Thayne O.
- Business Description:We strive to offer a full line of services for the average home owner. We have been in business for over 16 years in a wide range of work. Our mato is "treating your projects like you would treat your mother"
- Business Description:Owner operated. Fully licensed, bonded, and insured.
- Business Description:Licensed, bonded and insured Plumbing service and repair contractors performing all aspects of supplying and installing piping systems for homes and commercial properties. Design and remodel of kitchens and bathrooms. Faucet replacement and repair, water heater replacement and repair done by factory trained technicians expert drain cleaning using state of art equipmenRecent Review:Very well. Chaud's representative performed a preliminary inspection to confirm that replacement was necessary, and completed the job promptly. He was courteous and thorough in explaining what he was doing, and why, throughout the processMatthew V.
- Business Description:One of the most distinctive features of any landscape is the trees and grass. These majestic examples of nature’s beauty add a unique energy and refreshing vitality to their surroundings. But if you have trees, you need proven professionals who know how to treat them right if you’re going to maximize their beauty and attractiveness. With many years of experience, The Yard Doctor from Twin Falls, ID is insured and will give you a very professional jobRecent Review:He does all kind of lawn work like tree spraying, fertilizers, and so forth. I do only the fertilization and not the bug control. I like him; he is honest. He does mine and my mother's yard; sometimes he does two for one. He comes out every month. He does not come in the winter but he writes me notes about coming in the spring. His son-in-law used to own the business. I paid him for the whole year because he said he was broke and asked if I could pay him upfront; and he did not show up after that. I was kind of disappointed to say the least, so I fired him. Later, he said his dad took over both of them and I exchanged phone numbers with them again but they did not come out and finally their secretary came in and worked things out. We patched it up and we are together againkathleen k.
- Recent Review:I called Housley's late in the day March 17, they returned my call on the 18th and showed up within 15 minutes. The Service technician Ron or, was friendly, personable, and very thorough. Ron not only performed the service we asked him to, he also fixed two additional issues with our kitchen sinks. We were unable to to test both the disposal and the dishwasher as we need to contact an electrician to fix whatever electrical problem exists. Housley's were quick, efficient, friendly, and thorough. I would happily recommend them to others. <br /Sherilyn H.
- Business Description:Landscape design, hardscape install, lawn maintenance, access road management, tree removal, tree trimming and more. Brower Site Services LLC specializes in creating unique landscapes that not only look amazing, but will also make every one of your neighbors jealous. We pride ourselves on our ability to do the job right the first time. We do not leave until you are satisfied. With 10 years of experience we are confident that your choice to utilize Brower Site Services for your projects will b..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
A drip irrigation system offers an efficient, eco-friendly method for watering your garden, but if you live in a colder climate, you must protect it from freezing temperatures. This step-by-step guide tells you how to winterize drip irrigation systems.
Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
Find lawn irrigation services in
lawn irrigation services in Rigby
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & G Irrigation Inc8 Butte Dr
- A Plus RL Plumbing2430 Fieldstone Dr
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- A to Z Sprinklers and Landscape Inc9635 W Halstead Dr
- Advanced Landscape Design & Construction LLC1218 South Main Street 106
- All Done ServicesPO BOX 3887
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Alltech4227 Frontier Dr
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- ARTESIAN SPRINKLERS INC3651 N 250 E
- A & G Irrigation Inc
- Direct Control358 E. Washington
- Direct Control
- GISIN LANDSCAPE & DESIGN1490 HIGHLAND DR
- GISIN LANDSCAPE & DESIGN
- Housley Pumps Sales and Services40 W Main St
Saint Anthony, Idaho
- Housley Pumps Sales and Services
- IDAHO CLASSIC LANDSCAPE514 W HIGHWAY 39
- IDAHO CLASSIC LANDSCAPE
- J & J Construction420 Wilson Ave
- J & J Construction
- Kings tree service273 s 2nd e
- Kings tree service
- Mother Hubbard Services1326 S Pioneer Way
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Mother Hubbard Services
- OUTBACK LANDSCAPE INC2690 S 2000 W
- OUTBACK LANDSCAPE INC
- Weed Man205 S 5th W
- Weed Man