How much does it cost to paint kitchen cabinets? When calculating the cost, consider the size of your space, the look of adjacent rooms, and the existing cabinet surface. Learn the different prices for painting wood, laminate, and veneer cabinets.
Get matched with top Landscapers in Rigby, ID
There are 2 highly-rated local landscapers.
Recent Lawn Landscaping Reviews in Rigby
- G-Man ConstructionIt went great! We had tried to do this project for 2-3 years and could not get return calls or estimates from the contractors we called. Nick retuned calls, got estimates done quickly and got the work scheduled fast! Aaron came and took care of the cottonwood trunks. Aaron and Nick accomplished the digging, grading, dry well and culvert in about two days. Thank you. And the starting point was much more rugged than those pictures FYI read less
- Panhandle LogworksNeal and his crew did an amazing job on all the jobs we have hired them for. We have rehired them many times and will do so again.
- Top Notch Tree Service IncQuick removal, left the area in good condition, cleaned up the waste. Very happy with the quality and value.
- Boise TreeSean and his crew were great! They were on time, courteous to our schedule with customers, and they swiftly executed everything including hauling everything away! Also they left my building and parking lot way better than they found it.
- VISTA GARDENSHe did an excellent job. He gave me a very prompt bid and he was willing to use materials that I already had. They very were very professional and I would refer them to anyone who was looking for this type of work.
- HabiscapesMichael and his crew were amazing. They were professional, hardworking and always willing to go that extra length. We were given lovely designs and the crew showed the first day bright and early and never stopped working. Michael keeps the client informed with respect to cost/ budget and always provides daily updates. I would highly recommend his company for any type of landscape repai read less
- J & J ConstructionWe had a real mess of half done and badly done landscaping in our new house. I needed mainly excavation and rock work so I called J&J after finding their ad in the newspaper. J&J responded, showed up and then provided me with a written estimate. That's three out of three stars in my book already since it's three more steps than most other contractors we contacted bothered with! The work involved removing all the rocks, weeds, shrubs, etc. in front of our house and border areas then grading the dirt, installing fabric and decorative rock (about 35 cubic yards). Other work included repairing a poorly installed sprinkler back flow section and headers and reinforcing a concrete walkway which was separating from the garage. We were leaving town the following day and I was concerned about the job getting done on time but Jerry assured me he would come back the next day to finish installing the new rock. When we got back from our Memorial weekend trip the work was done just the way he said it would be. The landscaping looked great and the side street where all the rock had been dumped by the delivery truck was spotless. Landscaping seems to be one of those areas where there are a lot of fly by night operations. Unlike any other landscapers we have tried or contacted, J&J actually does all of the following: Respond to calls. Show up when they say will show up. Provide written estimates. Stick to those estimates without gouging for extras they forgot to mention. Do quality work. Other contractors could (and should) take lessons from the way J&J does business. We will definitely be using them again next year for the back yard read less
- Summerco Landscaping IncorporatedExcellent work. Very professional. Excellent attention to detail. Wonderful design work. We are very happy with the entire project.
- Sandpoint Tree Care llcThis is who you want if you want the job done right. Grady knows what he is doing and I would use him for any tree project.
- Stone's Lawn CareMy yard has never looked better. He brings his own lawn mower and it is a good mulching mower. He has an excellent work ethic, is very polite, and has very reasonable prices. Often his daughter works with him and they do some weeding for me. I pay another $10 for this and it is a separate arrangement. He is a small operator and seems to be fairly accommodating for things people might need read less
Landscapers in Rigby
- Business Description:We understand that every project is unique and requires delicate handling. We do our best to make your project go as smoothly as possible.Recent Review:It was great. We had a great communication.Kent C.
- Business Description:We are a family owned fencing construction business. Let us make your fencing desires become a reality. We specialize in barbed wire, pipe, continuous, buckrail, wood post and much more!Recent Review:They repaired several sections of my fence and replaced a few areas that were too bad to repair. They did a great job.Coleman M.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.co read lessRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:Lawn Buddies has been providing quality lawn care services and complete maintenance management services since founded. We are dedicated to our clients and have professional employees who understand our goal of customer satisfaction. Services we offer but are not limited to include: Lawn Ground & Maintenance, Lawn Care, Lawn Mowing, Snow Removal, and Trimming to name a few! Call us today to discover the area's best read less
- Business Description:Full Service Nursery & Garden Center. Seasonal Employment from 2-15. We accept Cash, Debit or Credit Cards and provide "Open Accounts" for qualified customers.
- Business Description:A to Z Sprinklers and Landscape has been here in the Valley for over 25 years. We have a long list of completed projects and satisfied customers, both residential and commercial. Our most recent project is the Kleiner Memorial Park in Meridain. We will work with all customers, residential and commercial to provide a solution for all irrigation and landscape needs read lessRecent Review:Ken and his crew did an outstanding job. In particular, when they removed the backyard fountain, they had to remove a section of fencing to gain access. They had to use a tractor due to the size of the rocks that had to be removed so they laid down on the existing lawn special planks to minimize any damage. When they were done with the work, including re-installing the section of fencing, you couldn't tell that any work had been done either to the fence or the lawn! <br / read lessDavid F.
- Business Description:SEE OUR WEBSITE-OWNER HAS BEEN IN THE INDUSTRY FOR OVER 35 YEARS, COMPANY IS OWNER OPERATED-ONE OR BOTH OWNERS ON EVERY JOB, FINANCING AVAILABLE ON APPROVED CREDITRecent Review:It went very well. They showed up on time and had plenty of workers to do the job fast and efficient! The lawn is watered great! We were very pleased. They even called and checked on us to make sure everything was to our satisfaction and even dropped by a thank-you card. I would definitely recommend them if you are looking for sprinkler or landscape work read lesscorene h.
- Business Description:Our only business is selling sod. its our passion. We grow the sod, and can cut and deliver to your home. We are family owned and operated.
- Business Description:Merrill Quality Landscape is a full service firm providing custom design and landscaping, sprinkler installation and repair, retaining walls, pavers, and water features to the Rexburg, Idaho area. We also provide lawn fertilization and weed control, along with holiday lighting read lessRecent Review:I feel that it is somewhat overpriced, but the execution and communication has been excellent and the job and clean-up done excellent. They have catered to my wishes both prior to install and changes made during install. They remove the lighting installed each year and store and return them the next year read lessJohn K.
- Business Description:Landscape restoration and construction of serene aquatic habitats--water features/ponds/pondless streamsRecent Review:As mentioned above - he did ALL the landscaping on new home and maintains it yearly. He put in trees, shrubs, rocks, cement enclosures around trees, gravel, barks, total sprinkler system, steps.,,,, the list goes one....front and backyard. Approx. $19,000 for that job in 2004. <br /> Have an annual contract with him for all landscaping needs. Only bills for updates (sprinkler heads, new equipment, clean-outs,etc.) over and above contract services. <br /> Wonderful, competent and very timely service. Only a phone call awa read lessVirginia G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful landscaper articles
Are there insurance requirements for tree services? Whether you’re having your trees trimmed or finally removing that old oak from your front yard, you’ll want to make sure your tree company or contractor has these two types of insurance, at minimum.
Leftover natural stone and bricks don’t need to end up in a landfill. Once a remodeling home project is complete, you can use luxury remnants like marble and quartzite as art, coasters, side tables, and more. Get inspired with these tips.
Find Landscapers in
- Idaho Falls
- Sugar City
- Saint Anthony
Landscapers in Rigby
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Early Bird Landscaping4132 E 465 N
- Early Bird Landscaping
- HomePro4855 E Comish Dr
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- J & J Construction420 Wilson Ave
- J & J Construction
- Kings tree service273 s 2nd e
- Kings tree service
- N.Martin GREEN TURF442 Clover Ln
- N.Martin GREEN TURF
- OUTBACK LANDSCAPE INC2690 S 2000 W
- OUTBACK LANDSCAPE INC
- Rocky mountain offroad3800 Swan Valley Hwy
- Rocky mountain offroad
- Scott Ganoe Landscape-Sprnklrs150 S 950
- Spring Falls LandscapingPO Box 1632
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Steelhead Maintenance & Remodel2830 Druvor St
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Stone's Lawn Care148 Austin Ave
Twin Falls, Idaho
- SUNRISE NURSERY LLC54 E HIGHWAY 81
- SWENKE LANDSCAPE CO INC10737 Idaho 75
- Scott Ganoe Landscape-Sprnklrs
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100