You have the right to feel safe in your backyard. If your home is easily visible from the road or a neighbor’s property, consider these privacy fence ideas.
Get matched with top fence companies in Rigby, ID
There are 2 highly-rated local fence companies.
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Rigby
- Broken Arrow FencingThey repaired several sections of my fence and replaced a few areas that were too bad to repair. They did a great job.
- Buetts Fence CoI can’t say enough good things about this company! They are punctual, professional, courteous, friendly, if you are looking for fencing you want to use Buetts!!!
- J & J ConstructionIt was fine. It was good communication. Their estimator was warm, professional, courteous, friendly, knowledgeable. They did a great. I can’t think of anything they can to improve on. Their estimate was unbelievable high. They were very professional. I probably not use them because they were so expensive
- J & J ConstructionWe initially contacted Jerry Stuart of J & J Construction for help with removal of our 3 tree stumps. In getting an estimate for that we found out the he did many other types of work. We asked him for an estimate for replacing our patio door (form the house), fixing our cracking patio and an RV pad. In walking around, Jerry pointed out that our roof line was sagging due to an improperly installed post and discussed with us what we could do to fix it. Needless to say our initial bid for removal of tree stumps soon blossomed into a full blown project. Jerry was very good about discussing our options and very flexible in accommodating our needs. Together we came up with a plan and work began the next day!! Work began on October 20, 2012 and despite weather delays and additional work we added, we were completed by November 13, 2012. Jerry and his team are extremely hard workers and have an incredible attention to detail. The work that they completed for us is even better than I could have imagined. It was fun working with them in coming up with ideas on some of the finish work. I really appreciate have a crew that is on time, works a full day and works on Saturdays to get things done. And did I mention their work is awesome!
- J & J ConstructionNo dont's. This is far and away the. Best experience I have ever had with a contractor. TThe whole crew was efficient and. Professional. We are going to have them do some more work this year. Highly recommend!!!
- Campbell's Quality ExteriorsExcellent jobs, both times. I would definitely hire them again or highly recommend them to friends. Window replacement for entire house was about $3,000 and fencing a large back yard was about $4,000.
- Western Fence, Inc.It was wonderful. We needed to get a fence in before we closed on the house and they assured us it would be done. They began the job on a Monday and had it done that Friday. They did a fabulous job. I would recommend them to anyone!
- Buetts Fence CoThey did an excellent job. They just adjusted our latch on the gate today. we will be calling them in the future to do the other 1/2 of the fence.
- Superior FenceI have actually had Gary do work on my home twice, and I wouldn't have anyone else come over. He is awesome! The first time he came it was to put up railings on my new patio steps. His bid was 1/4 the cost of the other bid I got, which was awesome. His work was perfect. PERFECT! He did the work himself, and he is exceptional at what he does. I had him come back to put in a fence a year later. The cost was pretty high, but he guarantees his product for 50 years, and explained why his product is superior to that used by cheaper fence materials. I was hesitant when on the day of install Gary did not show up. He had his crew do the entire install, and Gary came by the work site a few times to check on things. As the group of installers were really young guys, I wasn't sure what I was going to get. I didn't need to worry. They were just as awesome as Gary, and the fence continues to perform beautifully. One of the gates needed a slight adjustment, and a quick call to Gary, and it was done. I would not hesitate to use him again, and the cost is really worth the quality
- T & L FencingOur expectations were far exceeded by Terry and his crew. The fence is beautiful. Terry responded quickly to my initial phone call. I explained that we were in a bit of a time crunch and he came right over to take a look at the job. He was able to fit us in his schedule and our fence was completed before we knew it. He is very knowledgeable about his trade and was happy to answer all our questions. On top of that he is very pleasant to deal with; a really nice person. Highly recommend using T & L Fencing and Construction
Fencing Contractors in Rigby
- Business Description:We are a family owned fencing construction business. Let us make your fencing desires become a reality. We specialize in barbed wire, pipe, continuous, buckrail, wood post and much more!Recent Review:They repaired several sections of my fence and replaced a few areas that were too bad to repair. They did a great job.Coleman M.
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscapeRecent Review:Pet Playgrounds installed a 6 foot fence in our backyard to create a safe play area for our dogs. The work was done quickly, the price was reasonable, and the fence has held up well to all kinds of weather. It is by far the best fence we have ever had, and I feel better knowing that when the dogs go outside, they are safe and secureERIC M.
- Business Description:With our state-of-the-art equipment, we can perform many services that your home requires. Some of the services that we offer include: air duct cleaning, dryer vent and duct cleaning, installation of dryer ducts and vents, and retrofitting dryer vents with new, zero-air flow restriction, dryer roof jacks. DBA - Duct Cleaning Pros. Alternate Phone Number: (888) 570-9373Recent Review:Timely, professional, Covid protocol used, very informative, answered all questions and even vacuumed our whole house fan screen as a gift. Very happy with service.Casandra M.
- Business Description:Get FENCED LLC is a full-service fence & deck company focused on high quality and customer service. We design and install all types of fence including, residential and commercial Chain Link, Vinyl, Cedar, Post and Rail, Vinyl Railings, fence repairs and decks. Don't see what you're looking for? Give us a call, we can help 208-709-843Recent Review:Josh put in a fence and a gate in the summer of 2019. His big selling point is he saves you money by designing his own gates. The gate has 2 doors but only 1 drop rod, securing the gate to the ground. After showing him a video of the wind constantly blowing the gate open, he said he’d put a drop rod on the other door as well to secure it. His last text was September 24, 2019 saying, “I have a drop rod for you and will try to make it over tomorrow.” After me sending numerous texts over the fall of 2019 and spring of 2020, he’s hasn’t responded to fix his poorly designed gate. I highly recommend finding someone else to do your fencing. Poor quality, poor communication, and poor customer serviceTony E.
- Business Description:*******24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICES *******Home,property, and building services. ALL PHASES, large or small remodels, FREE ESTIMATES, Accept ALL major credit/debit cards, 25 years experience. ****Lowest Prices In Town GAURANTEED***Recent Review:They never showed. Not at the original time or the rescheduled time. I was billed for work that was never done. The work was not even started let alone completed and I was billed in full. Do not use this company. Extremely unprofessional!!Charlie M.
- Business Description:20+ years Construction/Master Carpenter experience. 7+ years in one of a kind custom Treehouse's with slides, rock walls, ziplines, bucket pulls, trap doors, etc. Custom Sheds and furniture. Custom wood tables to custom porch swings. We accept all major credit cards and Pay-Pal. $200 Consultation fee (goes towards project)
- Business Description:I specialize in all kinds of welding. From smallest metal repairs, all of the way up to heavy equipment repair and any kind of fabrication in between. I also have the ability to come to you with our mobile welding service truck. I got a large majority of my technical training through Idaho State University. I then refined and mastered my trade all over the country while working in power plants, refineries and on pipelines. I strive to work with the individual customer to tailor the experien..
- Business Description:Liquid Landscape and Curbing is a locally owned small business serving Idaho Falls and surrounding areas.
- Business Description:Western Fence has been in business since 1977. We provide the highest standard materials and workmanship. Serving contractors, farmers, ranchers and home owners.Recent Review:It was wonderful. We needed to get a fence in before we closed on the house and they assured us it would be done. They began the job on a Monday and had it done that Friday. They did a fabulous job. I would recommend them to anyoneWhitley D.
- Business Description:All around handyman services. Home repair,landscaping, sprinkler repair, siding, sheetrock, painting, clean up, tree trimming and removal, rain gutter clean out, hauling, fencing.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
Winter is a great time to install a fence as it can save you money and preserve your landscaping. Here’s everything you need to know about installing a fence in winter, plus tips for completing the project safely and efficiently.
A dog fence is essential to keeping your pup safe. Luckily there are many options, from tall privacy fencing to wireless underground electric fences. This guide will help you calculate the average cost to install a dog fence.
Find fence companies in
- Idaho Falls
- Sugar City
- Saint Anthony
fence companies in Rigby
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bronson Handyman Service409 Jefferson Ave
- Bronson Handyman Service
- Campbell's Quality Exteriors7000 N River Rd
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Campbell's Quality Exteriors
- Diamond Peak Remodeling4162 E. 200 N.
- Diamond Peak Remodeling
- Eastman handyman services
- Eastman handyman services
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- J & J Construction420 Wilson Ave
- J & J Construction
- Reeder Home Services3037 N Howard St
Coeur D Alene, Idaho
- Reeder Home Services
- The Duct Cleaning ProsP.O. Box 252
- The Duct Cleaning Pros
- Western Fence, Inc.P.O. Box 395
- Western Fence, Inc.