A sprinkler system can keep your lawn and garden watered, but sometimes it needs to be repaired. Here’s how much it will cost to have a plumber fix it.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Driggs, ID
There are 0 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Driggs
- Design Tree Maintenance IncDesign Tree Maintenance did a good job putting in the system. We had a hard time getting them come back out and showing us how to work the system so we weren't too happy about that part. Other than that, they did a good job.
- Morning Mist YardJunior and Lydia blew out 11 irrigation systems in our subdivision in one long afternoon. Wonderful job.
- J & J ConstructionWe had a real mess of half done and badly done landscaping in our new house. I needed mainly excavation and rock work so I called J&J after finding their ad in the newspaper. J&J responded, showed up and then provided me with a written estimate. That's three out of three stars in my book already since it's three more steps than most other contractors we contacted bothered with! The work involved removing all the rocks, weeds, shrubs, etc. in front of our house and border areas then grading the dirt, installing fabric and decorative rock (about 35 cubic yards). Other work included repairing a poorly installed sprinkler back flow section and headers and reinforcing a concrete walkway which was separating from the garage. We were leaving town the following day and I was concerned about the job getting done on time but Jerry assured me he would come back the next day to finish installing the new rock. When we got back from our Memorial weekend trip the work was done just the way he said it would be. The landscaping looked great and the side street where all the rock had been dumped by the delivery truck was spotless. Landscaping seems to be one of those areas where there are a lot of fly by night operations. Unlike any other landscapers we have tried or contacted, J&J actually does all of the following: Respond to calls. Show up when they say will show up. Provide written estimates. Stick to those estimates without gouging for extras they forgot to mention. Do quality work. Other contractors could (and should) take lessons from the way J&J does business. We will definitely be using them again next year for the back yard
- Old Faithful Sprinkler & LandscapeToday I had a complete sprinkler system installed at my home. Front yard and a big back yard. 14 heads in the back, 11 in the front. I can tell you that I completely enjoyed working with Kean, Brandon and their crew. They were thorough, paid attention to the details, put the yard back together as well as could be expected and cleaned everything up completely including sweeping and hosing away any dirt that got on concrete. The system tested fine, no leaks anywhere including the valve's and piping underground. They also came back later to instruct my wife and I on how to run the system and work the automatic timer. I was so pleased with their work, I gave them a substantial bonus! I have no doubt that should anything go wrong (and over time its bound to) that they'll be there to fix it. I recommend them to anyone! Mark Liptak Chubbuck, ID
- REMCO Sprinkler & LandscapingREMCO started the job the same week in April that we signed the contract. They worked every week until it was finished, except for an extra load of rock to be delivered after the spring and summer rains packed the first rock and dirt down. The pad and walls were excellent. The castle wall system even included a drainage system. Throughout spring and summer the rains created some erosion around the edges of the pad and wall surfaces. It took several requests to remind REMCO to deliver the second layer of rock, which had been paid for once the pad was completed after the first layer of rock was placed down. The second layer was finally delivered late October after several calls and texts, to remind them we still had serious need for the last rock layer prior to winter. It became a bit frustrating getting promises for 3 months to deliver the rock, but it finally got done after some persistence on our part
- B & B SPRINKLERSThey made it over earlier than anticipated. They are very busy. They were fast, professional, courteous, and very good at their job. The price was reasonable for the work done. I'm very happy with the system and the way it was installed.
- Yard Tech IncThey were very professional and even came back to check without my calling to assure the problem was resolved. Loved their service and how through they are.
- LawnTechI contacted four providers for bids. One never responded at all. Three of them made appointments and Lawntech was the only one who did as promised and came to give us a bid. I even called the other two again and left messages for them - nothing!!! Justin was wonderful. Our system was even installed weeks earlier than we had expected and the price was exactly as we agreed to. Very professional service and everything works great. Their customer service and responsiveness are the best
- TETON LANDSCAPE & SPRINKLERSTeton Landscaping did a great job! They were very professional and did high quality work. They also informed us of some sprinklers that were out of alignment and told us they would come back in the Spring to help us get those fixed before we turn on the sprinklers. We plan to continue to use Teton Landscaping and would highly recommend them to anyone
- Orton IndustriesThey have done work for us few years ago. They took the pump apart at my mum's house, to find out what is wrong with it and if they could fix it. Every year they go in, shut her sprinkler system down so it doesn't freeze and break and then in the spring they go in and make sure it is turned on and that everything is working. They are very friendly and reliable
Irrigation Systems Installers in Driggs
- Business Description:TruGreen is the nation's largest provider of lawn and landscape services. We make it easy for you by delivering customized care solutions that are effective, innovative and responsible. TruGreen® provides a full suite of tailored lawn and landscape services. From fertilization and aeration to tree & shrub services and much more, TruGreen delivers superior results backed by our Healthy Lawn Guarantee.®1 We also offer effective solutions to help control and prevent lawn damaging insects, like c..Recent Review:The insectiside treatment is something we don't really see much of an effect of because we are unfamiliar with the service. However, their other treatmenst - the weed killer and lawn fertilzer - was awesome. It was applied well and in a timely manner. They were at the house before 9:00am! That's awesome because it didn't interfere with my day and letting my kids play outside. <br /sheeba w.
- Business Description:We accept credit cards in the office or on the job site Landscape/Sprinkler plansRecent Review:It went well. The serviceman arrived when he said he would. I was not home when it occurred (my choice), but I was sent a detailed invoice with the services performed. I have been using Gisin for many years without any problem. I had a sprinkler and quot;stuckand quot; once and they were there within the hour. I have had nothing but excellent service. <br /Carole W.
- Business Description:Enhance Designscapes is a landscape design-build firm serving the Jackson Hole and Teton Valley regions. We are commited to providing our clients with creative, sustainable solutions that respect our ecosystem and cultural heritage
- Business Description:Licensed, bonded and insured Plumbing service and repair contractors performing all aspects of supplying and installing piping systems for homes and commercial properties. Design and remodel of kitchens and bathrooms. Faucet replacement and repair, water heater replacement and repair done by factory trained technicians expert drain cleaning using state of art equipmenRecent Review:They showed up on time and worked efficiently. They were careful to minimize the mess and cleaned up after the project to my satisfaction. The total job was higher than the estimate, but cost of the the extras that they did at my request were explained to my satisfaction. They were pleasant and easy to work with and made helpful suggestions about better ways to do things than I had originally planned. Altogether it was a good experience. <br /Geoff H.
- Business Description:SEE OUR WEBSITE-OWNER HAS BEEN IN THE INDUSTRY FOR OVER 35 YEARS, COMPANY IS OWNER OPERATED-ONE OR BOTH OWNERS ON EVERY JOB, FINANCING AVAILABLE ON APPROVED CREDITRecent Review:It went very well. They showed up on time and had plenty of workers to do the job fast and efficient! The lawn is watered great! We were very pleased. They even called and checked on us to make sure everything was to our satisfaction and even dropped by a thank-you card. I would definitely recommend them if you are looking for sprinkler or landscape workcorene h.
- Business Description:A & G Irrigation provides sales, service, and installation of irrigation systems in Jerome, ID and the surrounding areas. We sell and provide a wide variety of repair services on all your pivots, pasture systems, wheel lines, mainlines, pumps, solid set, and hand lines. Our commitment to excellence has earned us a reputation as one of the best irrigation companies in the area
- Business Description:After working in the business for 7 years and obtaining a bachelors degree in landscape architecture, Pedro Garcia chose to build his own company . With the help of his wife, Mandolyn, 2 older brothers, Adrian and Eleazar, and a close family friend, Jessen Jene Buste, the adventure began in March of 2011 in the state of Idaho. Advanced Landscape Design & Construction (ALDC) is a company that is family owned and committed to the ideals of strong ethics and personal attention to every customer..
- Business Description:sprinkler system installed on new and existing lawn and gardens ,full service landscaping from bush ,trees, rock walls, pavers, ponds
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting Services
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
A drip irrigation system offers an efficient, eco-friendly method for watering your garden, but if you live in a colder climate, you must protect it from freezing temperatures. This step-by-step guide tells you how to winterize drip irrigation systems.
Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
Find lawn irrigation services in
lawn irrigation services in Driggs
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A & G Irrigation Inc8 Butte Dr
Jerome, Idaho 83338
- A Plus RL Plumbing2430 Fieldstone Dr
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83401
- A to Z Sprinklers and Landscape Inc9635 W Halstead Dr
Boise, Idaho 83704
- Advanced Landscape Design & Construction LLC1218 South Main Street 106
MOSCOW, Idaho 83843
- ARTESIAN SPRINKLERS INC3651 N 250 E
Rexburg, Idaho 83440
- A & G Irrigation Inc
- Direct Control358 E. Washington
Meridian, Idaho 83642
- Direct Control
- GISIN LANDSCAPE & DESIGN1490 HIGHLAND DR
Blackfoot, Idaho 83221
- GISIN LANDSCAPE & DESIGN
- Housley Pumps Sales and Services40 W Main St
Saint Anthony, Idaho 83445
- Housley Pumps Sales and Services
- IDAHO CLASSIC LANDSCAPE514 W HIGHWAY 39
Blackfoot, Idaho 83221
- IDAHO CLASSIC LANDSCAPE
- J & J Construction420 Wilson Ave
Blackfoot, Idaho 83221
- J & J Construction
- Kings tree service273 s 2nd e
Rexburg, Idaho 83440
- Kings tree service