Save yourself the time and the pain of removing leaves and landscape debris by hiring a highly rated professional.
Get matched with top leaf removal services in Post Falls, ID
There are 5 highly-rated local leaf removal services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Leaf Removal Reviews in Post Falls
- Turf ProTurf Pro had the equipment and experience to handle all my requests with professionalism. Glad I found him!
- Phillips 360 Land & HardscapingI have had the privilege of using Mike Phillips and his crew at Phillips 360 for several years for landscaping and Winterizing for both my home and my rental properties. They do a VERY good job and they are totally reliable. Mike treats his crew well and thus keeps the best. The scheduling and billing staff (mostly Alexe) are very responsive and professional as well. Mike Philips offers fantastic customer service and you can always talk to him if you have a request or need to ask for changes. I am not sure how Philips 360 is able to keep their prices so reasonable, but I am guessing it's due to the teamwork of all involved. Phillips 360 offers old fashioned work ethics and fairness plus friendly and efficient services. I am extremely happy I found them and I will continue working with them
- Phillips 360 Land & HardscapingThese guys were exceptional! They walked around my yard as I pointed out all the fall chores I hadn't finished. Then they got their tools, zoomed in and tackled my flower beds, garden and yard like a swarm of bees! I was astounded at what they accomplished. My yard is now thoroughly buttoned up and ready for winter. I will definitely hire them again (and recommend them to my friends). Super hard workers, wow
- Phillips 360 Land & Hardscapingwent very well. excellent job of shaping the shrubbery [had about 11 tall pyramids] , and cleaned up after themselves [even cleaned out the leaves that were in the bprder
- Phillips 360 Land & HardscapingGreat job provided by Mike and crew. We have a challenging back yard with extensive Japanese style landscaping and water feature that required navigating in and around plants, shrubs, creek, waterfalls, etc. Beyond our expectations, highly recommended and would definitely use again.
- Phillips 360 Land & HardscapingThey were personable and easy to work with, doing exactly what I asked. Because they had a crew of 4 and were in the area, all 4 of the workers came to my place and were able to get the entire job done in about 2 hours. I was glad to see so many people working because the job would have been difficult for one person to do in 4 hours. I'll use them again next fall for cleanup
- Phillips 360 Land & HardscapingAbsolutely great company! Everyone I met from this company are first class....very nice, super knowledgeable, very fair on prices...they showed up on time...worked hard, were detailed in what they did and finished early. I didn't know anyone to ask for work on this new home as I had moved from out of the area...went strictly by online reviews...glad I did...I am now a customer for all my future needs...and will also refer my neighbors
- Phillips 360 Land & HardscapingEach and every time they come, it puts a smile on my face. They are all such hard workers and always make sure that I am satisfied. I am so happy that I finally found a crew that I can count on.
- Phillips 360 Land & HardscapingMike and crew did a great job. Lots of communication in setting up the work. They were on time and worked fast and efficiently. They quickly transformed an overgrown landscape. Crew was friendly and respectful! I'm planning on using Mike and crew next spring for some landscape updating!
- Phillips 360 Land & HardscapingExcellent - they were on time and jumped right on the job, finishing when they said they would. They did a great job of taking the leaves and pine needles off the grass. I told them they could dump them in a particular location at our place because we have acreage and these rot down and enrich the soil
Last update on June 8, 2020
Leaf Removal Services in Post Falls
Explore our Solution Center for helpful leaf removal service articles
Fallen leaves left on your grass can cause mold and ruin your lawn for next season. A little care this fall can mean a lusher and healthier yard next spring.
What is the best way to rake leaves in your yard? From leaf blowers to lawnmowers to the right rake for the job, these tips and tricks for raking your yard will give you the best methods to get the job done smarter, faster, and easier.
Find leaf removal services in
- Newman Lake,
- Dalton Gardens,
- Coeur D Alene,
- Otis Orchards,
- Hayden Lake,
- Liberty Lake,
- Spokane Valley,
- Spirit Lake,
leaf removal services in Post Falls
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 3 Sons RenovationPO Box 602
Hayden, Idaho 83835
- 3 Sons Renovation
- Blacks Seamless Rain Gutters11837 N Tracey Rd
Hayden, Idaho 83835
- Blacks Seamless Rain Gutters
- C & C Yard CarePO Box 18768
Spokane, Washington 99228
- C & C Yard Care
- Micaview Landscaping11610 E 12th Ave
Spokane Valley, Washington 99206
- Micaview Landscaping
- Pacific Garden Design1508 S Chestnut St
Spokane, Washington 99224
- Pacific Garden Design