What is the best way to rake leaves in your yard? From leaf blowers to lawnmowers to the right rake for the job, these tips and tricks for raking your yard will give you the best methods to get the job done smarter, faster, and easier.
Get matched with top leaf removal services in Plummer, ID
There are 4 highly-rated local leaf removal services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Leaf Removal Reviews in Plummer
- Affordable HandymanSpencer was great. He was prompt in his response and estimated quote to do the job. He was diligent and very personable. I will be hiring Spencer before anyone should I need anything done to my home in the future.
- Turf ProTurf Pro had the equipment and experience to handle all my requests with professionalism. Glad I found him!
- Pristine Lawn CareExcellent. Kyle and his team are always on time, provide great communication, and are able to get the jobs done quickly, affordably, and reliably. One of the great groups you can get to ensure your lawn looks better than your neighbors!
- Phillips 360 Land & HardscapingI have had the privilege of using Mike Phillips and his crew at Phillips 360 for several years for landscaping and Winterizing for both my home and my rental properties. They do a VERY good job and they are totally reliable. Mike treats his crew well and thus keeps the best. The scheduling and billing staff (mostly Alexe) are very responsive and professional as well. Mike Philips offers fantastic customer service and you can always talk to him if you have a request or need to ask for changes. I am not sure how Philips 360 is able to keep their prices so reasonable, but I am guessing it's due to the teamwork of all involved. Phillips 360 offers old fashioned work ethics and fairness plus friendly and efficient services. I am extremely happy I found them and I will continue working with them
- Phillips 360 Land & HardscapingExcellent - they were on time and jumped right on the job, finishing when they said they would. They did a great job of taking the leaves and pine needles off the grass. I told them they could dump them in a particular location at our place because we have acreage and these rot down and enrich the soil
- Phillips 360 Land & HardscapingEach and every time they come, it puts a smile on my face. They are all such hard workers and always make sure that I am satisfied. I am so happy that I finally found a crew that I can count on.
- Phillips 360 Land & HardscapingGreat! It's nice to have the freedom to not worry about if the job will get done, because with Phillips 360 we no longer have that worry.
- Phillips 360 Land & HardscapingThey were personable and easy to work with, doing exactly what I asked. Because they had a crew of 4 and were in the area, all 4 of the workers came to my place and were able to get the entire job done in about 2 hours. I was glad to see so many people working because the job would have been difficult for one person to do in 4 hours. I'll use them again next fall for cleanup
- Phillips 360 Land & HardscapingMike and crew did a great job. Lots of communication in setting up the work. They were on time and worked fast and efficiently. They quickly transformed an overgrown landscape. Crew was friendly and respectful! I'm planning on using Mike and crew next spring for some landscape updating!
- Phillips 360 Land & HardscapingAbsolutely great company! Everyone I met from this company are first class....very nice, super knowledgeable, very fair on prices...they showed up on time...worked hard, were detailed in what they did and finished early. I didn't know anyone to ask for work on this new home as I had moved from out of the area...went strictly by online reviews...glad I did...I am now a customer for all my future needs...and will also refer my neighbors
Leaf Removal Services in Plummer
- Business Description:From the initial consultation, to the design process, through the end of the actual project, Sam's Lawn Tree & Landscaping puts our knowledge and experience to work for you. Let us be your partner in creating a beautiful outdoor space that organically blends with the world around you. Call us today for a free estimate, and we'll ensure that your vision becomes a beautiful reality. Additional phone numbers: North (509) 467-3801, South (509) 624-5060, Deer Park (509) 276-2643, Chattaroy (509) ..Recent Review:The work was done quickly and very efficiently by a well-organized crew. A good clean up job when the work was complete.justin b.
- Business Description:We have 12 great employees including office staff and sales. All work is done by our employees and not subcontractors, so you know you have a team who cares about your satisfaction. We are able to offer several different billing services from escrow billing, 3rd party, house accounts and terms. Read more about us at www.blacks-inc.com. Additional DBAs - Blacks Inc, Blacks Seamless Rain GuttersRecent Review:Excellent! The mason team was rock solid! John T got us a quote, starting date etc. in a timely manner. Once we finlly got our material, (no fault of Black's) Ryan ran a great job with Hunter, Matt, and Ray. The artistry and attention to detail was fantastic. The gutter division came in and Kent got us a very competetive quote. The lead time wasn't great because of the crazy building going on this year but knowing the quality of work we were willing to wait. The next week I got a call that another job was pushed back and they had time to come in and knock it out. We gladly acceptedthe offer and the job was completed to perfection. We will highly recommend your company in the future and will be having you back to do our front entry gate work this spring, Thank you. Jeff and ChristinJeff N.
- Business Description:We at AWC Services LLC have the staff to accomplish any size job in a reasonable amount of time for an affordable price. We specialize in window cleaning, gutter cleaning, roof cleaning & pressure washing, carpet cleaning, snow removal and much more. We have been providing quality home maintenance services for over six years in the Hayden area and have grown a customer base of over 500! Whether you don't have the time or ability to accomplish these tasks yourself, give us a call for the best ..Recent Review:A Two person crew showed up on time AND did a wonderful / professional job, Very reasonable price. My windows were hard water stained and they sparkle now. LOVE It. They do other maintained items too including roof blow off, gutters, moss treatment and dryer duct cleaningAlynette F.
- Business Description:I am honest, hard working handyman, specializing in lots of different household services, repairs, installations, and more! From appliances, to landscaping, to drywall, to roof and gutter cleaning, to pressure washing -- I can do it all! I am professional and knowledgeable in many areas! I get the job is done right. I pride myself on the quality of work I provide, while delivering great customer service! I always go above and beyond for my customers! I not only ensure my customers are impres..Recent Review:At first Spencer was very responsive and willing to work with my schedule. There was going to be a pause of about a week because some of the things needed to be done during daylight hours. After I paid Spencer for the initial work I was never able to reach him again. No text, no call, nothing. So I am left with a giant hole in my floor, still no updated lights and less money. Very poor experienceSara B.
- Business Description:5-10 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. No extra charge for after hours service. Additional phone number - (509)624-5656. Additional DBAs - Aardvark Tree Care, Aardvark Stump Removal. Award winningRecent Review:The men did a wonderful job! I was very pleased with how they cleaned everything up so nicely after they were finished! They not only hauled away all the debris, but they raked up the yard beautifully!!! I would most certainly hire them for future jobsMother Marie D.
- Business Description:Serving Spokane Since 1985. Locally owned and operated with employees that care about getting the job done right. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. The job isn't done until you are happy. Call or click today. TREE SERVICE. SPRINKLER INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE. LAWN MOWING AND FERTILIZING. LANDSCAPING. SNOW REMOVALRecent Review:I had three services done by C&C before I canceled everything. Numerous times, during my quote and all phone calls, I asked them about only coming to do services on Monday or Tuesday as I’m home both of those days. Never did they respect my request for either of those days. They never once provided a courtesy call to let me know when they were on their way to provide any service. I did receive a call a day or two prior to them showing up but they did not respect whether I said yes or no. First they came to apply weed killer and fertilizer to the lawn. They left the weed killer particles all over my patio and walkways. I have a dog so I feel like that was super unsafe for them to just leave piles of it everywhere. Then they came to do some stump grinding. They called the day before to say that they would be coming tomorrow… I called and left a message saying that I wouldnt to be home so I don’t want them to come. They came anyway. No courtesy call prior to arriving ever. They had no care about my sprinklers, which were marked, and they covered it with rocks and ruined the pvc safety around the sprinkler. The final thing was pruning and shaping of my trees and shrubs. This was the worst! During the original quote it was mentioned that it would take about 6 to 8 weeks to perform. At eight weeks I had to reach out to find out if it was ever going to happen… They butchered one of my privacy trees in my front yard. Cut one side up 4 to 5 feet and left the other side touching the shrubs. The shrubs have no shape and look awful. The hedges in the back are uneven. They barely did any pruning of the trees whatsoever. There are still dead branches everywhere. The trees are also resting on the hedges. I did call and state that I was very unhappy for each service. The third and final call is when I asked for all of my future services to be canceled as I am unhappy with the service they have provided. The manager called back and said that they’ll cancel everything pending due to me being unhappy. No attempt was ever made to correct the issues. Never once did they send someone out to even check my sprinklers that they ruined on the stump grinding. When I called and said I was unhappy about the tree pruning and shrubs not once did they offer to come fix anythingRobin S.
- Business Description:We work with property owners to help increase the value of your home. Our complete landscape services include site grading, bobcat work, drainage correction, retaining walls, stair systems, paver or concrete walks and patios, hydroseeding and sod. Our professional staff does all the work of transforming your yard into your own sanctuaryRecent Review:My family had Fred from Landsite Development come out this morning to provide a quote/estimate for the following projects that we would like to have done on our property: 1) 24 foot long wall that is 18 inches to 24 inches tall. 2) Removal of about 2,500 square feet of decorative river rock 3) Several sections of pavers that need to be repaired on a back patio as well as the filling in of a fire pit and covering of the former fire pit with pavers to match. 4) 40 foot paver pathway on a side yard Fred arrived a few minutes before the scheduled time, which was very much appreciated. After viewing the area of the first project, which would be the build of a wall a foot in from the property line, Fred refused to even provide a bid on that project because when he asked about bringing equipment onto our neighbors property we told him he would not be able to do so because although the neighbor who is the homeowner is okay he is renting a room in his garage to someone who is very difficult and we do not want to cause problems. We have had other construction type companies recently (as of September 2020) come onto our property to do work near the property line and when they've asked to bring equipment onto the neighbors property and we've told them "no" those companies have said "okay" and have just brought the equipment on to our property without issue instead. After not being willing to provide a bid on the first project, we showed him the next, which was the removal of river rock from the front yard. He said he would have to charge an hourly fee for that and because of that he refused to provide us an estimate on that project. On to the next project, which would be the repair of multiple sections of pavers that have caved in on two paver patios we have in the back as well as the filling in of an unused fire pit in the middle of one of the patios and installation of pavers to match. Fred looked at the two patios and said that they don't work on those projects and refused to provide an estimate/bid on that project. After that, Fred didn't even take a look at the last project we needed done which was the installation of a 40 foot paver walkway. Even though Landsite Development's website states--and pictures of completed projects from other reviewers online serve to bolster--that they take on projects like the repair of paver patios, the building of walls, and the installation of paver walkways, when you try to get an estimate to get those projects done they claim that they do not do said projects. Upon leaving, Fred provided us with the contact info for someone he recommended who works on the type of projects we needed done. When you look that person up online they have an extensive criminal background with recent arrest records (as of 2019) for harrassment, violence/assault, drug use, and threatening behavior. The registered agent of the company he recommended has frightening, politically extremist social media accounts as well. Because of all of the above, I would not recommend anyone waste their time by contacting Landsite Development who needs paver patios repaired, paver walkways installed, walls built, and rocks removed. Our project would have been a larger project than any of the photos that I've seen online from other reviewers and we are very dismayed that we were refused an estimateJill N.
- Business Description:*******24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICES *******Home,property, and building services. ALL PHASES, large or small remodels, FREE ESTIMATES, Accept ALL major credit/debit cards, 25 years experience. ****Lowest Prices In Town GAURANTEED***Recent Review:They never showed. Not at the original time or the rescheduled time. I was billed for work that was never done. The work was not even started let alone completed and I was billed in full. Do not use this company. Extremely unprofessional!!Charlie M.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:ROOTS LANDSCAPE COMPANY. A full service landscape company, locally owned and operated, based in Hayden, Idaho. With 18+ years of LANDSCAPING, NURSERY & DESIGN experience.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful leaf removal service articles
Rakes are the most convenient yard tools in the market, and using the right type of rake is key towards yard maintenance. But which one is best for your job?
Learning how to rake leaves is easy, especially if you know the right tools, proper body positioning, what clothing to wear and what weather to watch out for.
Find leaf removal services in
leaf removal services in Plummer
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Blacks Seamless Rain Gutters11837 N Tracey Rd
- Blacks Seamless Rain Gutters
- C & C Yard CarePO Box 18768
- C & C Yard Care
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Handyman of Spokane4718 N Post St
- Handyman of Spokane
- JIMBO'S SEAMLESS RAINGUTTERS678 W Buckles Ave
- JIMBO'S SEAMLESS RAINGUTTERS
- Landsite Development Inc1720 E 58th Ave
- Landsite Development Inc
- Pacific Garden Design1508 S Chestnut St
- Pacific Garden Design
- Sam's Lawn & Tree Landscaping12402 N Division St # 290
- Sam's Lawn & Tree Landscaping
- Taylor's General Contracting Services llc19319 e sprague ave
- Taylor's General Contracting Services llc
- Urban Land ConstructionPO Box: 28248
- Urban Land Construction