What is the best way to rake leaves in your yard? From leaf blowers to lawnmowers to the right rake for the job, these tips and tricks for raking your yard will give you the best methods to get the job done smarter, faster, and easier.
Get matched with top leaf removal services in Newman Lake, WA
There are 8 highly-rated local leaf removal services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Leaf Removal Reviews in Newman Lake
- Turf ProTurf Pro had the equipment and experience to handle all my requests with professionalism. Glad I found him!
- Pristine Lawn CareExcellent. Kyle and his team are always on time, provide great communication, and are able to get the jobs done quickly, affordably, and reliably. One of the great groups you can get to ensure your lawn looks better than your neighbors!
- Phillips 360 Land & HardscapingI have had the privilege of using Mike Phillips and his crew at Phillips 360 for several years for landscaping and Winterizing for both my home and my rental properties. They do a VERY good job and they are totally reliable. Mike treats his crew well and thus keeps the best. The scheduling and billing staff (mostly Alexe) are very responsive and professional as well. Mike Philips offers fantastic customer service and you can always talk to him if you have a request or need to ask for changes. I am not sure how Philips 360 is able to keep their prices so reasonable, but I am guessing it's due to the teamwork of all involved. Phillips 360 offers old fashioned work ethics and fairness plus friendly and efficient services. I am extremely happy I found them and I will continue working with them
- Phillips 360 Land & HardscapingExcellent - they were on time and jumped right on the job, finishing when they said they would. They did a great job of taking the leaves and pine needles off the grass. I told them they could dump them in a particular location at our place because we have acreage and these rot down and enrich the soil
- Phillips 360 Land & HardscapingEach and every time they come, it puts a smile on my face. They are all such hard workers and always make sure that I am satisfied. I am so happy that I finally found a crew that I can count on.
- Phillips 360 Land & HardscapingGreat! It's nice to have the freedom to not worry about if the job will get done, because with Phillips 360 we no longer have that worry.
- Phillips 360 Land & HardscapingGreat job provided by Mike and crew. We have a challenging back yard with extensive Japanese style landscaping and water feature that required navigating in and around plants, shrubs, creek, waterfalls, etc. Beyond our expectations, highly recommended and would definitely use again.
- Phillips 360 Land & HardscapingThey were personable and easy to work with, doing exactly what I asked. Because they had a crew of 4 and were in the area, all 4 of the workers came to my place and were able to get the entire job done in about 2 hours. I was glad to see so many people working because the job would have been difficult for one person to do in 4 hours. I'll use them again next fall for cleanup
- Phillips 360 Land & HardscapingMike and crew did a great job. Lots of communication in setting up the work. They were on time and worked fast and efficiently. They quickly transformed an overgrown landscape. Crew was friendly and respectful! I'm planning on using Mike and crew next spring for some landscape updating!
- Phillips 360 Land & HardscapingThese guys were exceptional! They walked around my yard as I pointed out all the fall chores I hadn't finished. Then they got their tools, zoomed in and tackled my flower beds, garden and yard like a swarm of bees! I was astounded at what they accomplished. My yard is now thoroughly buttoned up and ready for winter. I will definitely hire them again (and recommend them to my friends). Super hard workers, wow
Leaf Removal Services in Newman Lake
- Business Description:Affordable Option Lawn Care is a full service company. We take care of your lawn shrub beds and maintain natural area when necessary.Recent Review:Our neighbor referred him, he was doing her lawn. It's ongoing, he mows my lawn every week or every other week, whenever it's needed. He comes and he shovels my snow on my sidewalks. He offers other services, he does aerating, he does some fertilization, he will wash windows and he will trim trees. He does just about everything. He wouldn't do big, tall trees, but if there are bushes that need trimmed, he would do that. He comes every Friday about 8:30, except if it rains or something. I'm on a contract for the year. So it works out to be $55 a month. He doesn't cut the lawn as short as I would like. I know during the summer you don't want it too short. I think he just mows everybody's lawn the same length and it's not as short as I would like because by the time the week gets by, it's getting pretty tall because he does fertilize. He is very professional. This would be the third year that I've had himVirginia H.
- Business Description:We do Full Service, Any and Everything to do with Outdoor Grounds, Including Snow Remival & De-Icing. Complete Grounds Maintenance, Tree & Snow Maintenance of Any Kind. Including Snow Plowing, Snow Blowing, Snow Removal, De-Icing, Irrigation, Weekly Mowing, Pruning, Aeration, Power Raking, Fertilization (Specialize in Custom Blend of True Organic Fertilizer) Landscaping of ALL Types, Full Service Lawn & Grounds Services, Year Round Services! Equipment to do Anything! I am an Arborist so profe..Recent Review:He comes by to do commercial plowing from his business and one early morning he was clearing out a neighbor's driveway and I waved him over to ask a price to widen and clear my entrance and he said he'd be glad to help me. Well he came and widened the parking as wide as you could then cleared all snow and berms and moved all snow to my property across the street. I couldn't believe how fast and professional he was. He wouldn't take a payment and said he was happy to,be of service and to call if anything else was needed and have me his card. Over and above what Brian down the street at Brian O'Neill firstname.lastname@example.org 4526 East 3rd Avenue Post Falls, ID 83854 Did and charged me an outrageous amount of money. A+++ for Turf Pro. Linda Photos are to be attached soon when camera is fixeLinda L.
- Business Description:Pacific Lawn Maintenance is a full service landscape maintenance & spray company specializing in residential and commercial lawn care. We have been in business since 2006 and continue to grow focusing on excellent customer service and quality that stands far above the rest. Quality and professionalism have always been the main focus at Pacific Lawn Maintenance. Services offered include Weekly & bi-weekly lawn care (mowing), Fertilization & weed control, full service pest control including spi..Recent Review:We usually have them do more than one thing at a time, but I am not sure how much the price is. My wife usually handles this. We have been using them for two or three years. They provide spring, summer, and fall weed and feed is what they use, but I'm not sure. We have them do the aeration in the spring. Taking care of extra weeds in the yard, not the yard itself, but surrounding. Not mowing, we do the mowing ourselves, and we do the gardening and flower beds our self.Thomas H.
- Business Description:A one and done hassel free experience. My friend and I have been working together for a while now and together we provide all cleaning services for your home, office, yard, and anything else you can think of. We also provide yard work service and during the winter we provide snow removal service. Once owner of a yard service company in Port Orchard he brings his experience with him when it comes to tree trimming, and edging. The saying goes, If your not satisfied the first time, we will conti..
- Business Description:We at AWC Services LLC have the staff to accomplish any size job in a reasonable amount of time for an affordable price. We specialize in window cleaning, gutter cleaning, roof cleaning & pressure washing, carpet cleaning, snow removal and much more. We have been providing quality home maintenance services for over six years in the Hayden area and have grown a customer base of over 500! Whether you don't have the time or ability to accomplish these tasks yourself, give us a call for the best ..Recent Review:A Two person crew showed up on time AND did a wonderful / professional job, Very reasonable price. My windows were hard water stained and they sparkle now. LOVE It. They do other maintained items too including roof blow off, gutters, moss treatment and dryer duct cleaningAlynette F.
- Business Description:We have 12 great employees including office staff and sales. All work is done by our employees and not subcontractors, so you know you have a team who cares about your satisfaction. We are able to offer several different billing services from escrow billing, 3rd party, house accounts and terms. Read more about us at www.blacks-inc.com. Additional DBAs - Blacks Inc, Blacks Seamless Rain GuttersRecent Review:Loved everything about our experience with Blacks. After a thorough evaluation of our old gutters, we were given several different estimates based on whether or not we wanted to repair or replace our existing gutters. We felt that all of our questions were answered and we were given all the information needed to make a very informed decision. Kevin and Joe showed up on the day and time we were expecting them. Efficiently replaced the gutters and kept us informed throughout the entire process. Our new gutters have really enhanced the appearance of our home with it's new paint job. Everyone at Black's was efficient and professional. We would not hesitate to recommend Black's and would definitely use this company again should the need ariseSuzanne F.
- Business Description:Spokane Trophy Turf brings years of experience from all aspects of landscaping to your lawn. Covering the Spokane area we can handle all of your Lawncare needs.Recent Review:Spokane Trophy Turf is by far the best lawn maintenance company I have used. They are very professional. The owner, Brandon, is very easy to work with, very professional and has excellent interpersonal communication skills. The staff are easy to talk to, very responsive to my requests and professional in all respects. They are highly organized, efficient and leave my lawn looking great. The best thing about Spokane Trophy Turf is that their prices are incredible. I would highly recommend that everyone use them based on price alone. This is a great business, great work ethic, and great pricingRandall B.
- Business Description:PRISTINE LAWN CARE is a local family owned business serving all of Spokane, Spokane Valley, Liberty Lake, South Hill, Five Mile, and surrounding areas. Pristine lawn care offers full lawn mowing service, fertilizing/weed control, core aeration, power rake, spring/fall cleanups, landscape, tree/shrub pruning, sprinkler services, and snow removal servicesRecent Review:Excellent. Kyle and his team are always on time, provide great communication, and are able to get the jobs done quickly, affordably, and reliably. One of the great groups you can get to ensure your lawn looks better than your neighborsRuss L.
- Business Description:Small business in Spokane with 10 employees. We provide quality and professional landscaping services to Spokane and surrounding areas. From landscape design / installation to full weekly lawn care, we guarantee satisfaction in every service that we render. Our professional and efficient staff is knowledgeable and ready to assist you with all your landscaping needs. We pride ourselves with a guaranteed call back for all inquiries. Please do not hesitate to leave a message, you will get a retu..Recent Review:So awesome! They called me back literally minutes after I re-submitted request for help. Previous company told me, during initial contact, that repairs could be done within a couple weeks. Once I signed up, and then didnt get a call to schedule a time, I contacted company, and then was told it'd be more like 3 weeks. Phillip's, on the other hand assured me they could see me by end of the week. In fact, they sent someone the following day. Everything got fixed to my satisfaction, plus got some great info for my system I never knew before. Win -Win. I so appreciated the timeliness and the help, and will use them for all my future lawn irrigation issues. You can trust in their commitment to helping you out as soon as possible vs. being told one thing, and after "signing up", being put on the back burner.Cheryl H.
- Business Description:We accept visa, MasterCard, Discover, cash, check and PayPal as forms of payment. Chose pay as you go or pay over time. On certain services we use third party licensed contractors. Multi service discounts and multi property discounts
Explore our Solution Center for helpful leaf removal service articles
Rakes are the most convenient yard tools in the market, and using the right type of rake is key towards yard maintenance. But which one is best for your job?
Learning how to rake leaves is easy, especially if you know the right tools, proper body positioning, what clothing to wear and what weather to watch out for.
Find leaf removal services in
leaf removal services in Newman Lake
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Blacks Seamless Rain Gutters11837 N Tracey Rd
Hayden, Idaho 83835
- Blacks Seamless Rain Gutters
- Freedom Landscape6103 S Conklin Rd
Greenacres, Washington 99016
- Freedom Landscape
- Hands For Hire Contractors Services LLC2314 Owl Ct
Veradale, Washington 99037
- Hands For Hire Contractors Services LLC
- Micaview Landscaping11610 E 12th Ave
Spokane Valley, Washington 99206
- Micaview Landscaping
- NW I HaulPO Box 13491
Spokane, Washington 99213
- NW I Haul
- Reeder Home Services3037 N Howard St
Coeur D Alene, Idaho 83815
- Reeder Home Services
- Spokane Trophy Turf and LandscapingP.O. box 31081
Spokane, Washington 99223
- Spokane Trophy Turf and Landscaping
- Turf ProP.O. Box 1253
Post Falls, Idaho 83877
- Turf Pro