Sometimes it’s better to start fresh with a new garage and that starts with tearing down the old one. Using this guide, you’ll learn how the cost to tear down a garage depends on a few key factors like square footage and safety precautions.
Get matched with top garage builders in Nampa, ID
There are 10 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Nampa
- Idahome Builders & DevelopmentIt was a very good experience it was done in a timely manner the quality of their work was exceptional they went above and beyond and I will definitely hire them again
- Idahome Builders & DevelopmentVery well. Don was very informative and gave Daily updates on progress.. didn't cut any corners on materials ... A+ for quality...
- All Trade Construction IncI highly recommend All Trade Construction, which I found here on Angie's List. Bob is the contractor for All Trade, and he was excellent and thorough from start to finish. He built a new detached two-car garage to match the style of our 1950s mini ranch house. He put the time in to give us an accurate estimate for his bid--i.e. like calling the plumbers who replaced our main sewer line to see if the garage project would require moving its location and thus unforeseen extra $$$. And the time he put into the estimate paid off because his bid was quite competitive compared to some of the others we received (which ranged from $20,000-$40,000 in the winter of 2019). This thoroughness of Bob's also meant that the project had few, unexpected additional costs. Once we had the contract signed and the permit ready, Bob scheduled his sub contractors promptly, and then entire garage was done within a few weeks. Basically, Bob ran a tight ship, and throughout the process he communicated what was happening and when it would happen--like deliveries or sub contractors showing up and when. He was also at the job site, practically daily, inspecting the work. Then at the end of the process, Bob cleaned up the job site himself and raked out the gravel around the concrete slab's driveway / apron to make it more tidy. One last relevant detail: after the job was complete and paid for, I painted the exterior to save costs, and in the process, I noticed a bowed stud causing a bump in the wall. I asked Bob about it, and he said that he would make sure it was fixed. I didn't have high expectations, given that his framers were so busy with summer construction season underway. But within a few weeks, Bob himself came back and fixed the bad stud.... That's the kind of work Bob did: detailed and honest. Thank you, Bob, for a great new garage read less
- T & R ConstructionI love Tim, Kyle and Cody. After a long process a neighbor recommended them and now I will never use anyone else again. This is a family business and these guys are the best. Their attention to detail is awesome. They gutted my home and re did every single room. I have a brand new home now that I love. If I didn’t like something, they made sure to find or get exactly what I wanted. I’m probably considered difficult, but these guys are professionals. If they weren’t good they wouldn’t be booked out, definitely worth the wait read less
- T & R ConstructionIt went better than expected. Tim and his crew worked to ensure everything met our expectations. He was always willing to take the time to go over our various options and explain the pros and cons. We were very pleased and will definitely recommend him to our family and friends.
- Stor Mor ShedsThey did a great job from start to finish. Madelyne helped us through the process and we picked the design, size, upgrades, and colors. They built it exactly as we ordered. The 2 man crew that delivered it and did the final build was very polite and professional. They did an excellent job.
- RENAISSANCE REMODELING CO INCGreat. The provider was wonderful to work with. They offered advice but always accepted our decisions. They are perfectionists and always made sure every little detail had been completed and was acceptable. They are professional but always so easy to talk with and work with. The kitchen is both beautiful and functional. We love it read less
- Stor Mor ShedsGreat service. They kept in touch, kept us informed. Preston was great to work with and any time we had a question or issue he would work around our schedule to meet with us and address it.
- Stor Mor ShedsWe were looking for a shed for our back yard and all of our friends recommended Stor Mor; they certainly didn't steer us wrong. From the sales experience to the install it was an A 1 experience. I you are looking for a shed or storage building Stor Mor is the outfit to go with no question about it.
- Bicknell BuildersMy experience was amazing. Out of the 5 or so quotes I got, his was the fastest and the most competitive. He replied to my request for a quote the same day I sent it and came and looked at my property the same night. By the following Wednesday, the job was completed. That's less than a week from start to finish. And the patio is beautiful. Much better than I ever could have expected it would turn out read less
Garage Builders in Nampa
- Business Description:All Trade Construction Inc. is a full service residential and commercial building and remodeling company with 25 years experience. Our main focus is customer satisfaction.Recent Review:I highly recommend All Trade Construction, which I found here on Angie's List. Bob is the contractor for All Trade, and he was excellent and thorough from start to finish. He built a new detached two-car garage to match the style of our 1950s mini ranch house. He put the time in to give us an accurate estimate for his bid--i.e. like calling the plumbers who replaced our main sewer line to see if the garage project would require moving its location and thus unforeseen extra $$$. And the time he put into the estimate paid off because his bid was quite competitive compared to some of the others we received (which ranged from $20,000-$40,000 in the winter of 2019). This thoroughness of Bob's also meant that the project had few, unexpected additional costs. Once we had the contract signed and the permit ready, Bob scheduled his sub contractors promptly, and then entire garage was done within a few weeks. Basically, Bob ran a tight ship, and throughout the process he communicated what was happening and when it would happen--like deliveries or sub contractors showing up and when. He was also at the job site, practically daily, inspecting the work. Then at the end of the process, Bob cleaned up the job site himself and raked out the gravel around the concrete slab's driveway / apron to make it more tidy. One last relevant detail: after the job was complete and paid for, I painted the exterior to save costs, and in the process, I noticed a bowed stud causing a bump in the wall. I asked Bob about it, and he said that he would make sure it was fixed. I didn't have high expectations, given that his framers were so busy with summer construction season underway. But within a few weeks, Bob himself came back and fixed the bad stud.... That's the kind of work Bob did: detailed and honest. Thank you, Bob, for a great new garage read lessMark N.
- Business Description:Overhead Door Company of Southwestern Idaho, a distributor for Overhead Door Corporation, has been locally owned since 1953 and became incorporated in 1962. We have since grown into the largest independent dealer in the Pacific Northwest and now cover Idaho, Eastern Oregon and Eastern Washington In addition to the products displayed on the Overhead Door Corporation website we also handle Gate Openers, Hanger Doors, Motorized Awnings, Loading Dock Equipment. We are founding members of the Inte.. read lessRecent Review:Kevin/Overhead Doors installed a support beam between the 2 panels. The support beam made the door very solid, at least as good as new. Kevin then inspected the complete door adjusted the bottom seal and checked the motor. Kevin knows his job and left us feeling very good read lessThomas G.
- Business Description:Nick’s Home Improvements (NHI INC.) is a locally owned and operated full service remodeling business serving the treasure valley since 2001. We specialize in bathroom, kitchen, and whole house remodels. Some other services we provide but are not limited to include: custom built tile walk in showers, laminate and tile floors, window replacements, cabinet re-facing or custom built, brick patios, and painting. No job too big or to small. If you want your project to look great for many years to c.. read lessRecent Review:Our bathroom got flooded and my husband attempted to remodel it for us. He did a great job but just couldn't get it finished. After several years I finally gave up and called Nick to help us out. Nick had done a major remodel for my in-laws and we knew he did good work. Nick added wainscoting and chair rail around the room and tiled the floor. It turned out beautiful and I was so happy to have my bathroom back read lessHeather C.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job.Recent Review:Bill the owner and his team where absolutely amazing. Bill had the project done from bid to pour and completed in 3 days. I would absolutely use Bill again. I have more concrete for him!Pamela S.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens read lessRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:We are a new local family business with 30+ years of experience providing: Additions, Remodels, Framing, Siding, Awnings, Decks, Carpentry, Fences, Door installation, Window installation, Flooring installation, Handyman work, Landscaping etc. Our work is clean and precise. We pride ourselves on quality over quantity. Please give us a call, text or email today and we can get started on an estimate on whatever project you have in mind read lessRecent Review:Excellent quality of workmanship and excellent clean up. Great communication. Jacob was terrific. Will hire again for other remodeling/building projects.Elizabeth S.
- Recent Review:I needed my back patio to be extended. Paul was very friendly and the cost estimate was fair and upfront. The team did a great job with everything and it looks great. We even wanted to add a step after originally not wanting one and they were nice and added it for us without making a big deal out of it. I would highly recommend Vassar and will keep them in mind for anything I may need in the future read lessFrank S.
- Business Description:Ravenwood Interior LLC is a residential remodeling and new construction company with over 20 years of experience. We strive to set the standard when it comes to quality and innovation; offering full service finish carpentry, cabinet installation, hardwood flooring, tile, trim installation, painting which is high quality, efficient, fast, and offering a keen an eye for details. The owner is on job site daily to ensure the highest quality and professionalism you will become accustom to read lessRecent Review:Ravenwood did a great job on my kitchen renovation. Zach was available to answer any questions along the way and was always on time, and completed the work ahead of schedule. I would totally recommend him to anyone in need of repairs! Great work read lessShoshaunee P.
- Business Description:Let us give you peace of mind with your construction or repair needs. Licensed and insured craftsmen to handle your project. www.peaceofmindhq.com. Also search us on Facebook.Recent Review:Never got back to me with estimate.Michelle R.
- Business Description:We provide high quality construction and remodeling projectsRecent Review:Brandon and his team did an amazing job installing new floors and trim into our new house. He was fast, on-time, professional, all at a reasonable rate. We will be using his services again for our next big home project read lessNate L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
If you’ve ever wondered what precisely a pole barn is, you’re about to find out. Not many know the advantages and disadvantages to the cost, construction style, and flexibility of building one on your own or hiring a contractor for the job.
The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Find garage builders in
- Hidden Springs
- Garden City
- Horseshoe Bend
- New Plymouth
garage builders in Nampa
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 208Turf.com by Innovative OutdoorsP.O.Box 346
- 208Turf.com by Innovative Outdoors
- A la Carte Property Services LLC1500 N. Black Cat Rd.
- A New Daun Home Remodeling1239 W Kesler
- A.D. Remodeling1290 N Five Mile Rd
- ABC Seamless132 E State St
- Accelerated Construction LLC11423 West Graham Avenue
- Ace Handyman Services1016 Storey Ave
- Adam's Construction304 W Elm St
- Adams Enterprise LLC1404 S Edgewater Cir
- Affordable Home Services Of Idaho LLCPO Box 2029
- Aitchison Construction7007 Leisure Lane
- All in One Construction and Remodel Services2892 E Tiber Dr
- All Trade Construction Inc2767 N Woodcreek St
- Allstar Builders3313 W. Cherry Ln. Suite 325
- Alpine Carpentry Inc.20082 Hoskins Rd.
- Artisan Builders, Inc.8399 Highway 44
- A la Carte Property Services LLC
- Bartlett Homes2282 S Ice Bear Way
- BB Construction and Design1219 S. Kimball Ave.
- Bedsole Custom Homes, Inc.2404 N. Bottle Creek Place
- Bicknell Builders10386 W Broadford Ct
- Big Hands Home Services3405 W Plant Dr
- BLAKE'S HOME IMPROVEMENTS LLC19593 MADISON ROAD
- Blue Ribbon Exteriors, L.L.C.2658 S Garibaldi Ave
- Bright Star Property Services214 S Cole Rd
- Brown & Sons15670 Chaparral Ave
- Building DreamsPO Box 696
- BuildSTRONG 7626 Happy Valley Rd
- Bartlett Homes
- Cafco5021 N Sorrento Dr
- Capital Mobile Home Service9382 Maple Hill Dr
- Carter Construction3516 Windsor Dr
- CGC Construction2440 S Titanium Pl
- Classic Gutters of Idaho3313 W. Cherry Ln #530
- CMC CONSTRUCTION CO.3313 W. CHERRY LN. #144
- Covey Enterprises1125 Pennsylvania Ave
- cox concrete construction2289 N Eagle Rd
- Crowley Construction, LLCPO Box 382
- Debelloy ContrsutionPO Box 872
- Debelloy Contrsution
- Elite Home Improvements LLC3125 S Jupiter Ave
- Elite Home Improvements LLC
- Hamilton & Hamilton Building & Painting16142 Kootenai Pl
- Happy Sheds
- Harder Construction2217 Division Ave
- Helmick Livestock3414 Bishop Rd
- Herberger's LLC158 w anton st
- Hidden Services Co.3040 Elder Street
- HILL CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY SERVICES9266 W WENATCHEE CT
- Hobbs Homes LLC3942 N. Faraday Place
- Hamilton & Hamilton Building & Painting
- J & L Rain Gutter162 S Rowena Ave.
- J & R Excavation16785 N. Wessex Ln.
- J Cooper Homes, LLC14026 W. Bunkerhill St
- J Ward Construction1382 Cabrillo ave
- J. Schwartz Construction LLC5625 S. Five Mile Rd.
- J.Peterson Const311 S 1st Ave W
- Jason Melson Construction Services1222 E 4th St 2
- JEH Construction1257 Stallion Springs Way
- Jesse's Home Improvment1804 S Kerr St
- JM ENTERPRISE4452 Oxbow Pl
- Joseph G ServicesPO Box 192
- J & L Rain Gutter
- NHI Remodeling1824 W. Idaho blvd
- NHI Remodeling