The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Get matched with top garage builders in Garden City, ID
There are 9 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Garden City
- All Trade Construction IncI highly recommend All Trade Construction, which I found here on Angie's List. Bob is the contractor for All Trade, and he was excellent and thorough from start to finish. He built a new detached two-car garage to match the style of our 1950s mini ranch house. He put the time in to give us an accurate estimate for his bid--i.e. like calling the plumbers who replaced our main sewer line to see if the garage project would require moving its location and thus unforeseen extra $$$. And the time he put into the estimate paid off because his bid was quite competitive compared to some of the others we received (which ranged from $20,000-$40,000 in the winter of 2019). This thoroughness of Bob's also meant that the project had few, unexpected additional costs. Once we had the contract signed and the permit ready, Bob scheduled his sub contractors promptly, and then entire garage was done within a few weeks. Basically, Bob ran a tight ship, and throughout the process he communicated what was happening and when it would happen--like deliveries or sub contractors showing up and when. He was also at the job site, practically daily, inspecting the work. Then at the end of the process, Bob cleaned up the job site himself and raked out the gravel around the concrete slab's driveway / apron to make it more tidy. One last relevant detail: after the job was complete and paid for, I painted the exterior to save costs, and in the process, I noticed a bowed stud causing a bump in the wall. I asked Bob about it, and he said that he would make sure it was fixed. I didn't have high expectations, given that his framers were so busy with summer construction season underway. But within a few weeks, Bob himself came back and fixed the bad stud.... That's the kind of work Bob did: detailed and honest. Thank you, Bob, for a great new garage
- T & R ConstructionI love Tim, Kyle and Cody. After a long process a neighbor recommended them and now I will never use anyone else again. This is a family business and these guys are the best. Their attention to detail is awesome. They gutted my home and re did every single room. I have a brand new home now that I love. If I didn’t like something, they made sure to find or get exactly what I wanted. I’m probably considered difficult, but these guys are professionals. If they weren’t good they wouldn’t be booked out, definitely worth the wait
- T & R ConstructionIt went better than expected. Tim and his crew worked to ensure everything met our expectations. He was always willing to take the time to go over our various options and explain the pros and cons. We were very pleased and will definitely recommend him to our family and friends.
- Stor Mor ShedsThey did a great job from start to finish. Madelyne helped us through the process and we picked the design, size, upgrades, and colors. They built it exactly as we ordered. The 2 man crew that delivered it and did the final build was very polite and professional. They did an excellent job.
- Timber Steel Buildings IncI contacted Mark Satterwhite the end of Oct and ask for an estimate on a cover for the stall runs off my barn and that it be attached to the barn. He got back to me in three days with his estimate which I thought was a bit high but after he explained in detail what he planned to do it was of high quality and very durable. I also ask for two other estimates-one of which was with the person who build the barn. All bids were comparable ($3k-3.4k) but quality was very different (Mark's being the highest). It then came down to timing. I chose to go with Mark for three reasons: He was very easy to talk to and will to explain details to me; his quality of materials and work used and done; and willingness to work with me and my needs (timing and safety of animals). I also wanted it done sooner rather than later which he did. The work was done professionally and high quality. I am very please and willing to have anyone come check out his work if they want. He also helped me after completion of the project by correcting some other issues I was having from the original barn builder with my stall doors. I have also ask him to help me with a project ( a giant contained sand box for my 4 grandsons) in the spring which he says he will do. I highly recommend Mark (Timber-Steel Buildings,Inc) for anyone needing work done around a farm/ranch that can't be done by themselves, and Mark is a great problem solver too
- Flying Cowboys Design & RemodelingOur 1915 house presented numerous design and engineering challenges, and Goldy expertly addressed them all. Our initial motivation to do the project was to super-insulate our roof to increase energy efficiency. Not only did Goldy have the knowledge to use cutting-edge, high-performing insulation materials; he also had the creativity, code knowledge and drafting skills to produce a highly functional design that suited our needs. Due to code requirements, we had to add a new stairway that turned out beautifully. We now have a space that is comfortable, attractive, and has required NO additional heat throughout the winter. In the hot days of summer too, the space was pleasant without air conditioning. Several qualities made Goldy an excellent choice as a contractor: He is responsive, punctual, conscientious, and does what he says he will do. He uses quality materials that we can trust and gives great attention to detail. He is an excellent listener and problem-solver, finding creative solutions to our individual needs. He runs a lean outfit and does most of the work himself, contracting out only as necessary. He has very broad knowledge, experience and skills. To top it all, he's courteous, friendly and has a positive, can-do, attitude. A very pleasant guy to have around
- Stor Mor ShedsGreat service. They kept in touch, kept us informed. Preston was great to work with and any time we had a question or issue he would work around our schedule to meet with us and address it.
- IDAHO WOOD SHEDSIt went great. It took them less than a day to construct the add-on 10x10. Highly recommend them. Actual work was done in 2013 but I was not an Angie's list ,member then.,
- Bicknell BuildersMy experience was amazing. Out of the 5 or so quotes I got, his was the fastest and the most competitive. He replied to my request for a quote the same day I sent it and came and looked at my property the same night. By the following Wednesday, the job was completed. That's less than a week from start to finish. And the patio is beautiful. Much better than I ever could have expected it would turn out
- Stor Mor ShedsWe were looking for a shed for our back yard and all of our friends recommended Stor Mor; they certainly didn't steer us wrong. From the sales experience to the install it was an A 1 experience. I you are looking for a shed or storage building Stor Mor is the outfit to go with no question about it.
Garage Builders in Garden City
- Recent Review:I needed my back patio to be extended. Paul was very friendly and the cost estimate was fair and upfront. The team did a great job with everything and it looks great. We even wanted to add a step after originally not wanting one and they were nice and added it for us without making a big deal out of it. I would highly recommend Vassar and will keep them in mind for anything I may need in the futureFrank S.
- Business Description:Pugs Life, LLC offers professional handyman services in Caldwell, ID. Do not hesitate to contact us right away! Handyman Service, Handyman, Interior Trimwork, Exterior Trimwork, Painting ServicesRecent Review:Work went great. Easy to deal with and did a great job in a timely manner at a fair price. Would definitely recommend.Todd C.
- Business Description:Let us give you peace of mind with your construction or repair needs. Licensed and insured craftsmen to handle your project. www.peaceofmindhq.com. Also search us on Facebook.Recent Review:Never got back to me with estimate.Michelle R.
- Business Description:All Trade Construction Inc. is a full service residential and commercial building and remodeling company with 25 years experience. Our main focus is customer satisfaction.Recent Review:I highly recommend All Trade Construction, which I found here on Angie's List. Bob is the contractor for All Trade, and he was excellent and thorough from start to finish. He built a new detached two-car garage to match the style of our 1950s mini ranch house. He put the time in to give us an accurate estimate for his bid--i.e. like calling the plumbers who replaced our main sewer line to see if the garage project would require moving its location and thus unforeseen extra $$$. And the time he put into the estimate paid off because his bid was quite competitive compared to some of the others we received (which ranged from $20,000-$40,000 in the winter of 2019). This thoroughness of Bob's also meant that the project had few, unexpected additional costs. Once we had the contract signed and the permit ready, Bob scheduled his sub contractors promptly, and then entire garage was done within a few weeks. Basically, Bob ran a tight ship, and throughout the process he communicated what was happening and when it would happen--like deliveries or sub contractors showing up and when. He was also at the job site, practically daily, inspecting the work. Then at the end of the process, Bob cleaned up the job site himself and raked out the gravel around the concrete slab's driveway / apron to make it more tidy. One last relevant detail: after the job was complete and paid for, I painted the exterior to save costs, and in the process, I noticed a bowed stud causing a bump in the wall. I asked Bob about it, and he said that he would make sure it was fixed. I didn't have high expectations, given that his framers were so busy with summer construction season underway. But within a few weeks, Bob himself came back and fixed the bad stud.... That's the kind of work Bob did: detailed and honest. Thank you, Bob, for a great new garageMark N.
- Business Description:Overhead Door Company of Southwestern Idaho, a distributor for Overhead Door Corporation, has been locally owned since 1953 and became incorporated in 1962. We have since grown into the largest independent dealer in the Pacific Northwest and now cover Idaho, Eastern Oregon and Eastern Washington In addition to the products displayed on the Overhead Door Corporation website we also handle Gate Openers, Hanger Doors, Motorized Awnings, Loading Dock Equipment. We are founding members of the Inte..Recent Review:Kevin/Overhead Doors installed a support beam between the 2 panels. The support beam made the door very solid, at least as good as new. Kevin then inspected the complete door adjusted the bottom seal and checked the motor. Kevin knows his job and left us feeling very goodThomas G.
- Business Description:We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:Great! Jordan helped us through every part of the process, from design to completion.Graham C.
- Business Description:We provide high quality construction and remodeling projectsRecent Review:Brandon and his crews were great to work with and I highly recommend for them for Concrete, Framing, Timber Framing, and Exterior Siding. Brandon operates a very detailed, organized, and honest business. I would gladly hire him to manage any project from start to finishChad S.
- Business Description:Ravenwood Interior LLC is a residential remodeling and new construction company with over 20 years of experience. We strive to set the standard when it comes to quality and innovation; offering full service finish carpentry, cabinet installation, hardwood flooring, tile, trim installation, painting which is high quality, efficient, fast, and offering a keen an eye for details. The owner is on job site daily to ensure the highest quality and professionalism you will become accustom toRecent Review:Ravenwood did a great job on my kitchen renovation. Zach was available to answer any questions along the way and was always on time, and completed the work ahead of schedule. I would totally recommend him to anyone in need of repairs! Great workShoshaunee P.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:Kyle and his team are exceptional professionals. Punctual, meticulous, and a pleasure to work with. Any jobs I need in future will be done by JRS. I especially commend John and Andrew.Judith C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
It’s time for a new garage door, but between styles, types, and width, you might be a little lost. Using this guide, you’ll understand how garage door installation costs will vary based on several factors, like materials, labor, and how it opens.
If water is coming up through the garage floor after heavy rain, there are a few steps that you should take to protect your home. We’ll cover what to do in case of flooding, along with steps you can take to prevent it from happening in the future.
Find garage builders in
- Hidden Springs
- Horseshoe Bend
- Idaho City
- New Plymouth
- Mountain Home
garage builders in Garden City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 208Turf.com by Innovative OutdoorsP.O.Box 346
- 208Turf.com by Innovative Outdoors
- A Delight Construction510 South Malaga Lane
- A la Carte Property Services LLC1500 N. Black Cat Rd.
- A New Daun Home Remodeling1239 W Kesler
- A.D. Remodeling1290 N Five Mile Rd
- ABC Seamless132 E State St
- Accelerated Construction LLC11423 West Graham Avenue
- Ace Handyman Services1016 Storey Ave
- Adam's Construction304 W Elm St
- Adams Enterprise LLC1404 S Edgewater Cir
- Affordable Home Services Of Idaho LLCPO Box 2029
- Aitchison Construction7007 Leisure Lane
- All in One Construction and Remodel Services2892 E Tiber Dr
- All Trade Construction Inc2767 N Woodcreek St
- Allstar Builders3313 W. Cherry Ln. Suite 325
- Alpine Carpentry Inc.20082 Hoskins Rd.
- Artisan Builders, Inc.8399 Highway 44
- A Delight Construction
- Bartlett Homes2282 S Ice Bear Way
- BB Construction and Design1219 S. Kimball Ave.
- Bedsole Custom Homes, Inc.2404 N. Bottle Creek Place
- Bicknell Builders10386 W Broadford Ct
- Big Hands Home Services3405 W Plant Dr
- BLAKE'S HOME IMPROVEMENTS LLC19593 MADISON ROAD
- Blue Ribbon Exteriors, L.L.C.2658 S Garibaldi Ave
- Bright Star Property Services214 S Cole Rd
- Brown & Sons15670 Chaparral Ave
- Building DreamsPO Box 696
- BuildSTRONG 7626 Happy Valley Rd
- Bz Builds
- Bartlett Homes
- Cafco5021 N Sorrento Dr
- Capital Mobile Home Service9382 Maple Hill Dr
- Carter Construction3516 Windsor Dr
- CGC Construction2440 S Titanium Pl
- Classic Gutters of Idaho3313 W. Cherry Ln #530
- CMC CONSTRUCTION CO.3313 W. CHERRY LN. #144
- Contemporary Contracting2445 N Greenville Ave
- Covey Enterprises1125 Pennsylvania Ave
- cox concrete construction2289 N Eagle Rd
- Crowley Construction, LLCPO Box 382
- Debelloy ContrsutionPO Box 872
- Debelloy Contrsution
- Elite Home Improvements LLC3125 S Jupiter Ave
- Elite Home Improvements LLC
- Hamilton & Hamilton Building & Painting16142 Kootenai Pl
- Happy Sheds
- Harder Construction2217 Division Ave
- Helmick Livestock3414 Bishop Rd
- Herberger's LLC158 w anton st
- Hidden Services Co.3040 Elder Street
- HILL CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY SERVICES9266 W WENATCHEE CT
- Hobbs Homes LLC3942 N. Faraday Place
- Hamilton & Hamilton Building & Painting
- J & L Rain Gutter162 S Rowena Ave.
- J & R Excavation16785 N. Wessex Ln.
- J Cooper Homes, LLC14026 W. Bunkerhill St
- J Ward Construction1382 Cabrillo ave
- J. Schwartz Construction LLC5625 S. Five Mile Rd.
- J.Peterson Const311 S 1st Ave W
- Jason Melson Construction Services1222 E 4th St 2
- JEH Construction1257 Stallion Springs Way
- Jesse's Home Improvment1804 S Kerr St
- JM ENTERPRISE4452 Oxbow Pl
- JRS Home Solutions629 N School Ave
- JTB Homes and Improvements LLC2706 McLaughlin Dr
- J & L Rain Gutter
- Keilty Remodeling4678 N Marylebone Pl
- Keilty Remodeling
- NHI Remodeling1824 W. Idaho blvd
- NHI Remodeling
- Redhead Construction CompanyPO Box 110
- RENAISSANCE REMODELING CO INC4220 Osage St
Garden City, Idaho
- RM Handyman Repair1926 Glen view Dr.
- RNF Construction, Inc4269 W Dover Dr
- Rocking R Construction23665 Rudd Road
- Royal design
- Ryan Hays Construction2240 S Colorado Ave
- Redhead Construction Company