The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Get matched with top garage builders in Kuna, ID
There are 8 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Kuna
- All Trade Construction IncI highly recommend All Trade Construction, which I found here on Angie's List. Bob is the contractor for All Trade, and he was excellent and thorough from start to finish. He built a new detached two-car garage to match the style of our 1950s mini ranch house. He put the time in to give us an accurate estimate for his bid--i.e. like calling the plumbers who replaced our main sewer line to see if the garage project would require moving its location and thus unforeseen extra $$$. And the time he put into the estimate paid off because his bid was quite competitive compared to some of the others we received (which ranged from $20,000-$40,000 in the winter of 2019). This thoroughness of Bob's also meant that the project had few, unexpected additional costs. Once we had the contract signed and the permit ready, Bob scheduled his sub contractors promptly, and then entire garage was done within a few weeks. Basically, Bob ran a tight ship, and throughout the process he communicated what was happening and when it would happen--like deliveries or sub contractors showing up and when. He was also at the job site, practically daily, inspecting the work. Then at the end of the process, Bob cleaned up the job site himself and raked out the gravel around the concrete slab's driveway / apron to make it more tidy. One last relevant detail: after the job was complete and paid for, I painted the exterior to save costs, and in the process, I noticed a bowed stud causing a bump in the wall. I asked Bob about it, and he said that he would make sure it was fixed. I didn't have high expectations, given that his framers were so busy with summer construction season underway. But within a few weeks, Bob himself came back and fixed the bad stud.... That's the kind of work Bob did: detailed and honest. Thank you, Bob, for a great new garage
- T & R ConstructionI love Tim, Kyle and Cody. After a long process a neighbor recommended them and now I will never use anyone else again. This is a family business and these guys are the best. Their attention to detail is awesome. They gutted my home and re did every single room. I have a brand new home now that I love. If I didn’t like something, they made sure to find or get exactly what I wanted. I’m probably considered difficult, but these guys are professionals. If they weren’t good they wouldn’t be booked out, definitely worth the wait
- T & R ConstructionIt went better than expected. Tim and his crew worked to ensure everything met our expectations. He was always willing to take the time to go over our various options and explain the pros and cons. We were very pleased and will definitely recommend him to our family and friends.
- Stor Mor ShedsThey did a great job from start to finish. Madelyne helped us through the process and we picked the design, size, upgrades, and colors. They built it exactly as we ordered. The 2 man crew that delivered it and did the final build was very polite and professional. They did an excellent job.
- All Trade Construction IncHe did a beautiful job on the kitchen. I just love it. He was prompt, arrived when he said he would. He was very professional. He took the time and care to keep the mess to a minimum. He did a fantastic job on the deck. Looks like it was built with the house. Everything matches and is seamless. I would highly recommend All Trade Construction, Inc. and will use them for all our future projects. Thanks Bob !
- IDAHO WOOD SHEDSThe process was extremely easy. We picked out the style & size that we wanted and then went to a home improvement store to select our paint colors. We dropped the paint off to Idaho Wood Sheds (or you can select from paint colors they have in stock) and the shed was installed a few days later. The install crew was very nice and polite
- RENAISSANCE REMODELING CO INCGreat. The provider was wonderful to work with. They offered advice but always accepted our decisions. They are perfectionists and always made sure every little detail had been completed and was acceptable. They are professional but always so easy to talk with and work with. The kitchen is both beautiful and functional. We love it
- Idaho Home RepairHe not only completed the project on time and below the estimate but also fixed my fence. He estimates were far below other bids. Because I am concerned about the environment he worked with me to find recycled and green materials. The custom cabinets he made look great and they work famously. He is also bonded, licensed and insured. Most of the people that I got bids from were not
- Stor Mor ShedsThe crew who installed our shed arrived as scheduled. They were quick, efficient, and knowledgeable. We are very pleased with the results and love our new garden shed!
- IDAHO WOOD SHEDSThey did a good job. I called them again recently to add a bigger shed. They informed that what I was working for was bigger than the one that they do. They couldn’t accommodate me for what I wanted. I called them back since I was happy with the work that they did originally. I actually went to their shop where they operate and they gave me an idea of the configurations they had. I wanted one that was a bit modified compared to the standard one that they had. They accommodated that and it didn’t sound like it was a big problem for them. They showed up on the day they said they would show up. The shed was up and complete when I got back home from work. My wife said that they were pretty efficient, polite and courteous. They were very competitive as far as their pricing was concerned. They were within a $100 compared to the other local companies. I have used the shed for a couple of years now and it has held up well. They did the work within the time frame they said they would get it done. I only dealt with a guy at their shop. The crew that set up the shed did what they said they would do. It was what I expected and I will use their services again
Garage Builders in Kuna
- Business Description:We provide high quality construction and remodeling projectsRecent Review:Brandon and his crews were great to work with and I highly recommend for them for Concrete, Framing, Timber Framing, and Exterior Siding. Brandon operates a very detailed, organized, and honest business. I would gladly hire him to manage any project from start to finishChad S.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Let us give you peace of mind with your construction or repair needs. Licensed and insured craftsmen to handle your project. www.peaceofmindhq.com. Also search us on Facebook.Recent Review:Never got back to me with estimate.Michelle R.
- Business Description:Pugs Life, LLC offers professional handyman services in Caldwell, ID. Do not hesitate to contact us right away! Handyman Service, Handyman, Interior Trimwork, Exterior Trimwork, Painting ServicesRecent Review:Work went great. Easy to deal with and did a great job in a timely manner at a fair price. Would definitely recommend.Todd C.
- Business Description:Ravenwood Interior LLC is a residential remodeling and new construction company with over 20 years of experience. We strive to set the standard when it comes to quality and innovation; offering full service finish carpentry, cabinet installation, hardwood flooring, tile, trim installation, painting which is high quality, efficient, fast, and offering a keen an eye for details. The owner is on job site daily to ensure the highest quality and professionalism you will become accustom toRecent Review:Did an Amazing job from start to finish! Very easy to work with, couldn't be more pleased.Cindy S.
- Business Description:All Trade Construction Inc. is a full service residential and commercial building and remodeling company with 25 years experience. Our main focus is customer satisfaction.Recent Review:I highly recommend All Trade Construction, which I found here on Angie's List. Bob is the contractor for All Trade, and he was excellent and thorough from start to finish. He built a new detached two-car garage to match the style of our 1950s mini ranch house. He put the time in to give us an accurate estimate for his bid--i.e. like calling the plumbers who replaced our main sewer line to see if the garage project would require moving its location and thus unforeseen extra $$$. And the time he put into the estimate paid off because his bid was quite competitive compared to some of the others we received (which ranged from $20,000-$40,000 in the winter of 2019). This thoroughness of Bob's also meant that the project had few, unexpected additional costs. Once we had the contract signed and the permit ready, Bob scheduled his sub contractors promptly, and then entire garage was done within a few weeks. Basically, Bob ran a tight ship, and throughout the process he communicated what was happening and when it would happen--like deliveries or sub contractors showing up and when. He was also at the job site, practically daily, inspecting the work. Then at the end of the process, Bob cleaned up the job site himself and raked out the gravel around the concrete slab's driveway / apron to make it more tidy. One last relevant detail: after the job was complete and paid for, I painted the exterior to save costs, and in the process, I noticed a bowed stud causing a bump in the wall. I asked Bob about it, and he said that he would make sure it was fixed. I didn't have high expectations, given that his framers were so busy with summer construction season underway. But within a few weeks, Bob himself came back and fixed the bad stud.... That's the kind of work Bob did: detailed and honest. Thank you, Bob, for a great new garageMark N.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:Kyle and his team are exceptional professionals. Punctual, meticulous, and a pleasure to work with. Any jobs I need in future will be done by JRS. I especially commend John and Andrew.Judith C.
- Recent Review:I needed my back patio to be extended. Paul was very friendly and the cost estimate was fair and upfront. The team did a great job with everything and it looks great. We even wanted to add a step after originally not wanting one and they were nice and added it for us without making a big deal out of it. I would highly recommend Vassar and will keep them in mind for anything I may need in the futureFrank S.
- Business Description:Overhead Door Company of Southwestern Idaho, a distributor for Overhead Door Corporation, has been locally owned since 1953 and became incorporated in 1962. We have since grown into the largest independent dealer in the Pacific Northwest and now cover Idaho, Eastern Oregon and Eastern Washington In addition to the products displayed on the Overhead Door Corporation website we also handle Gate Openers, Hanger Doors, Motorized Awnings, Loading Dock Equipment. We are founding members of the Inte..Recent Review:Kevin/Overhead Doors installed a support beam between the 2 panels. The support beam made the door very solid, at least as good as new. Kevin then inspected the complete door adjusted the bottom seal and checked the motor. Kevin knows his job and left us feeling very goodThomas G.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. 10% Off All Work For All Angie's List Members (up to a maximum value of $500.00; must state member discount at time of estimate).Recent Review:We requested a quote from T&R Construction. Tim responded immediately, set up an appointment; was on time and very professional! Gave us as much information as we wanted and is submitting a quote. We contacted 3 other companies through Angies List and have yet to hear back and it's been 3 days! Thank you Tim for your promptness! The BloomsCheryl B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
It’s time for a new garage door, but between styles, types, and width, you might be a little lost. Using this guide, you’ll understand how garage door installation costs will vary based on several factors, like materials, labor, and how it opens.
If water is coming up through the garage floor after heavy rain, there are a few steps that you should take to protect your home. We’ll cover what to do in case of flooding, along with steps you can take to prevent it from happening in the future.
Find garage builders in
- Garden City
- Hidden Springs
- Horseshoe Bend
- Grand View
- New Plymouth
- Mountain Home
- Idaho City
garage builders in Kuna
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 208Turf.com by Innovative OutdoorsP.O.Box 346
- 208Turf.com by Innovative Outdoors
- A Delight Construction510 South Malaga Lane
- A la Carte Property Services LLC1500 N. Black Cat Rd.
- A New Daun Home Remodeling1239 W Kesler
- A.D. Remodeling1290 N Five Mile Rd
- ABC Seamless132 E State St
- Accelerated Construction LLC11423 West Graham Avenue
- Ace Handyman Services1016 Storey Ave
- Adam's Construction304 W Elm St
- Adams Enterprise LLC1404 S Edgewater Cir
- Affordable Home Services Of Idaho LLCPO Box 2029
- Aitchison Construction7007 Leisure Lane
- All in One Construction and Remodel Services2892 E Tiber Dr
- All Trade Construction Inc2767 N Woodcreek St
- Allstar Builders3313 W. Cherry Ln. Suite 325
- Alpine Carpentry Inc.20082 Hoskins Rd.
- Artisan Builders, Inc.8399 Highway 44
- A Delight Construction
- Bartlett Homes2282 S Ice Bear Way
- BB Construction and Design1219 S. Kimball Ave.
- Bedsole Custom Homes, Inc.2404 N. Bottle Creek Place
- Bicknell Builders10386 W Broadford Ct
- Big Hands Home Services3405 W Plant Dr
- BLAKE'S HOME IMPROVEMENTS LLC19593 MADISON ROAD
- Blue Ribbon Exteriors, L.L.C.2658 S Garibaldi Ave
- Bright Star Property Services214 S Cole Rd
- Brown & Sons15670 Chaparral Ave
- Building DreamsPO Box 696
- BuildSTRONG 7626 Happy Valley Rd
- Bz Builds
- Bartlett Homes
- Cafco5021 N Sorrento Dr
- Capital Mobile Home Service9382 Maple Hill Dr
- Carter Construction3516 Windsor Dr
- CGC Construction2440 S Titanium Pl
- Classic Gutters of Idaho3313 W. Cherry Ln #530
- CMC CONSTRUCTION CO.3313 W. CHERRY LN. #144
- Covey Enterprises1125 Pennsylvania Ave
- cox concrete construction2289 N Eagle Rd
- Crowley Construction, LLCPO Box 382
- Debelloy ContrsutionPO Box 872
- Debelloy Contrsution
- Elite Home Improvements LLC3125 S Jupiter Ave
- Elite Home Improvements LLC
- Hamilton & Hamilton Building & Painting16142 Kootenai Pl
- Happy Sheds
- Harder Construction2217 Division Ave
- Helmick Livestock3414 Bishop Rd
- Herberger's LLC158 w anton st
- Hidden Services Co.3040 Elder Street
- HILL CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY SERVICES9266 W WENATCHEE CT
- Hobbs Homes LLC3942 N. Faraday Place
- Hamilton & Hamilton Building & Painting
- J & L Rain Gutter162 S Rowena Ave.
- J & R Excavation16785 N. Wessex Ln.
- J Cooper Homes, LLC14026 W. Bunkerhill St
- J Ward Construction1382 Cabrillo ave
- J. Schwartz Construction LLC5625 S. Five Mile Rd.
- J.Peterson Const311 S 1st Ave W
- Jason Melson Construction Services1222 E 4th St 2
- JEH Construction1257 Stallion Springs Way
- Jesse's Home Improvment1804 S Kerr St
- JM ENTERPRISE4452 Oxbow Pl
- JRS Home Solutions629 N School Ave
- JTB Homes and Improvements LLC2706 McLaughlin Dr
- J & L Rain Gutter
- Keilty Remodeling4678 N Marylebone Pl
- Keilty Remodeling
- NHI Remodeling1824 W. Idaho blvd
- NHI Remodeling