Overhead Door Co

Founded 1953 • With Angi since October 2009

621 Allumbaugh St

Boise, ID 83704

Overhead Door Company of Southwestern Idaho, a distributor for Overhead Door Corporation, has been locally owned since 1953 and became incorporated in 1962. We have since grown into the largest independent dealer in the Pacific Northwest and now cover Idaho, Eastern Oregon and Eastern Washington In addition to the products displayed on the Overhead Door Corporation website we also handle Gate Openers, Hanger Doors, Motorized Awnings, Loading Dock Equipment. We are founding members of the International Door Association and were recognized as 2005 Company of the Year by the Idaho Building Contractors Association. We offer same day service, free estimates, senior discounts, 24hr service. Office hours are Monday thru Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm, Saturday 8:00 to 12:00 except holiday weekends. Overhead Door Company of Southwestern Idaho, prides itself in the quality and knowledge of our service and repair team in all brands of both residential and commercial applications. Our technicians are factory trained professionals in all aspects of garage door and operator repair. We offer 24 hour emergency service, and can generally respond to normal service calls within one day. We truly do install the Best and service the rest...

09/11/2019

Thomas G.

Kevin/Overhead Doors installed a support beam between the 2 panels. The support beam made the door very solid, at least as good as new. Kevin then inspected the complete door adjusted the bottom seal and checked the motor. Kevin knows his job and left us feeling very good.

Description of Work
Double door was sagging in the center when raised, The lower 2 panels were binding in the track when lowering. I figured the door or at least the 2 panels would need replacing.

Category garage doors

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us a review, we appreciate your business! Bryan Robinson Manager

06/06/2019

Megan E.

Awesome service, came out about 30minutes after I called in the morning and had both torsion springs replaced and installed and even checked out our third bay door in under an hour. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Torsion spring broke on our large 18x8 garage door.

Category garage doors

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review! We appreciate your business. Thank you Bryan Robinson Manager

01/11/2019

Greg W.

I called and a tech was immediately sent out. He was efficient, cordial, and quickly resolved the problem. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Garage door repair

Category garage doors

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your business! Thank you Bryan Robinson Manager

10/23/2018

steven W.

Very good on time and working great now

Description of Work
Yes grway job

Category garage doors

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, we appreciate your business. Thank you Bryan Robinson Manager

07/19/2018

R S.

Kevin H. showed up on time, ready to go. After explaining to him that the "bridge" we'd bought from Liftmaster had instructed us to reset all programming and then wouldn't connect correctly to our wi-fi, he had all of the remotes, the outside keypad and the car that has a remote button in it, reprogrammed and tested. Took him all of about 10-minutes. As we were talking about the bridge and why it was going to be installed in the washroom (instead of the garage where the instructions suggested), he shared his experience and we solved another problem, that of the garage's GFI circuit tripping regularly. He taught us how to reset the codes too and because he'd finished so quickly, decided he'd service the door since he was there. Great guy delivering great service!

Description of Work
Needed all of the codes reprogrammed

Category garage doors

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, we appreciate your business! Thank you Bryan Robinson Manager

05/23/2018

Larry L.

This went very well. The repairman was fantastic. Diagnosed the issue quickly and took the time to fix the problem in the most economical way available. It was apparent to me that he could have recommended replacing a part that appeared unusable to me. Talk about ethical service. I'm very impressed! The door was fixed and ready to go within about 30 minutes. Cost seemed very reasonable to me.

Description of Work
Garage door no longer functioned

04/05/2018

Julie C.

Turns out it was a matter of a slight turn with a screw driver and that was it. He said everything else was fine.

Description of Work
Garage door needed an adjustment so I paid for a full inspection.

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your business! Bryan Robinson Manager

12/05/2017

John W.

I called the Overhead Door co folks and got an appointment the same day. I've had them over before. I've always been pleased their results. This time Patrick came to my house to fix a broken spring (they tend to break every 4 years or so for me). When Patrick J. was done and I listened to the door open and close, I about fainted - it was so quiet! Patrick went ahead and greased everything up and tightened everything down to make it quiet. Very nice.

Description of Work
Broken spring on garage door.

Category garage doors

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, we truly appreciate it. Thank you, Bryan Manager

09/23/2017

Michaela S.

Excellent service! I got a call within a couple of hours after purchasing the coupon to schedule the service for the next day (based on my availability). Two of their servicemen came out and arrived on time. They listened to my concerns regarding one of the doors and suggested a minor repair. Everything only took about 30-40 minutes to be completed. They gave me a good explanation of their evaluation, service performed and what to expect. I could not have asked for a better service!

Description of Work
Garage door tune up and minor repair.

Category garage doors

Thank you very much for your review, we appreciate your business! Thank you, Bryan Manager

08/25/2017

Kirsten H.

WOW!! Highly Recommend!!! Roy was courteous, professional, knowledgable, efficient, thorough, hardworking, meticulous... can't say enough about how great the service was. The only reason I had D for punctuality was because the office told me 9am -11am, but put on Roy's schedule any time after 9am. A miscommunication happened with the office. Had NOTHING to do with Roy or the actual service performed. That mishap was also so well handled and the service was so great that it didn't even bother me. My garage door opens and closes like butter! Previously sounded rickety. Roy took the time to tune up everything and make meticulous minor adjustments efficiently that make a world of difference. Will use again and recommend to many!

Description of Work
Replace springs on 18' aluminum garage door. One snapped.

SUNRISE GARAGE DOOR CO.

Sunrise Garage Doors sells only top quality residential and commercial garage doors and openers. We offer a wide variety of colors, material choices and window options to choose from. Whether you need to replace an existing door or are looking for a door for a new construction project, we have the products, skills and competitive pricing you are looking for. If you have an existing garage door that needs service, our highly-trained team of technicians provide fast, quality work.

Legacy Garage Doors

If you’re a homeowner, you know that your garage door needs to function properly every day. Getting to work and dropping off the kids on time depends on a garage door that doesn’t leave your car trapped. When springs break, sensors need replacing, or motors need servicing, call Legacy Garage Door for fast, 24-hour garage door repair service. We’re available every day to fix your garage doors. We fix any garage door repair problem with timely and quality service, guaranteed.

Precision Garage Doors of Boise

Precision Garage Door of Boise

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Garage doors installation,Garage door repair,openers,Gate Openers, Hanger Doors, Motorized Awnings, Loading Dock Equipment.