The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Get matched with top garage builders in Horseshoe Bend, ID
There are 6 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Horseshoe Bend
- All Trade Construction IncI highly recommend All Trade Construction, which I found here on Angie's List. Bob is the contractor for All Trade, and he was excellent and thorough from start to finish. He built a new detached two-car garage to match the style of our 1950s mini ranch house. He put the time in to give us an accurate estimate for his bid--i.e. like calling the plumbers who replaced our main sewer line to see if the garage project would require moving its location and thus unforeseen extra $$$. And the time he put into the estimate paid off because his bid was quite competitive compared to some of the others we received (which ranged from $20,000-$40,000 in the winter of 2019). This thoroughness of Bob's also meant that the project had few, unexpected additional costs. Once we had the contract signed and the permit ready, Bob scheduled his sub contractors promptly, and then entire garage was done within a few weeks. Basically, Bob ran a tight ship, and throughout the process he communicated what was happening and when it would happen--like deliveries or sub contractors showing up and when. He was also at the job site, practically daily, inspecting the work. Then at the end of the process, Bob cleaned up the job site himself and raked out the gravel around the concrete slab's driveway / apron to make it more tidy. One last relevant detail: after the job was complete and paid for, I painted the exterior to save costs, and in the process, I noticed a bowed stud causing a bump in the wall. I asked Bob about it, and he said that he would make sure it was fixed. I didn't have high expectations, given that his framers were so busy with summer construction season underway. But within a few weeks, Bob himself came back and fixed the bad stud.... That's the kind of work Bob did: detailed and honest. Thank you, Bob, for a great new garage
- T & R ConstructionI love Tim, Kyle and Cody. After a long process a neighbor recommended them and now I will never use anyone else again. This is a family business and these guys are the best. Their attention to detail is awesome. They gutted my home and re did every single room. I have a brand new home now that I love. If I didn’t like something, they made sure to find or get exactly what I wanted. I’m probably considered difficult, but these guys are professionals. If they weren’t good they wouldn’t be booked out, definitely worth the wait
- T & R ConstructionIt went better than expected. Tim and his crew worked to ensure everything met our expectations. He was always willing to take the time to go over our various options and explain the pros and cons. We were very pleased and will definitely recommend him to our family and friends.
- Stor Mor ShedsThey did a great job from start to finish. Madelyne helped us through the process and we picked the design, size, upgrades, and colors. They built it exactly as we ordered. The 2 man crew that delivered it and did the final build was very polite and professional. They did an excellent job.
- Stor Mor ShedsWe were looking for a shed for our back yard and all of our friends recommended Stor Mor; they certainly didn't steer us wrong. From the sales experience to the install it was an A 1 experience. I you are looking for a shed or storage building Stor Mor is the outfit to go with no question about it.
- Idaho Home RepairHe not only completed the project on time and below the estimate but also fixed my fence. He estimates were far below other bids. Because I am concerned about the environment he worked with me to find recycled and green materials. The custom cabinets he made look great and they work famously. He is also bonded, licensed and insured. Most of the people that I got bids from were not
- Timber Steel Buildings IncI can't express how wonderful it has been to have help from Timber-Steel Buildings. My husband and I bought a 5 acre place so we could have our horses at home, and it needed a lot of work. This contractor is professional, personable, charges reasonable rates, pays attention to detail, and, as far as I can tell, can do almost anything related to construction and maintenance. I plan to continue to use their services
- Timber Steel Buildings IncEverytime we have done business with mark, we have been more than satisfied. He is extremely professional, does great work, and sets very fair proces.
- Timber Steel Buildings IncEverything completed to perfection. Fair price and quality workmanship. Excellent, don't hesitate to use.
- Stor Mor ShedsThe crew who installed our shed arrived as scheduled. They were quick, efficient, and knowledgeable. We are very pleased with the results and love our new garden shed!
Garage Builders in Horseshoe Bend
- Business Description:Pugs Life, LLC offers professional handyman services in Caldwell, ID. Do not hesitate to contact us right away! Handyman Service, Handyman, Interior Trimwork, Exterior Trimwork, Painting ServicesRecent Review:Work went great. Easy to deal with and did a great job in a timely manner at a fair price. Would definitely recommend.Todd C.
- Recent Review:I needed my back patio to be extended. Paul was very friendly and the cost estimate was fair and upfront. The team did a great job with everything and it looks great. We even wanted to add a step after originally not wanting one and they were nice and added it for us without making a big deal out of it. I would highly recommend Vassar and will keep them in mind for anything I may need in the futureFrank S.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Ravenwood Interior LLC is a residential remodeling and new construction company with over 20 years of experience. We strive to set the standard when it comes to quality and innovation; offering full service finish carpentry, cabinet installation, hardwood flooring, tile, trim installation, painting which is high quality, efficient, fast, and offering a keen an eye for details. The owner is on job site daily to ensure the highest quality and professionalism you will become accustom toRecent Review:Did an Amazing job from start to finish! Very easy to work with, couldn't be more pleased.Cindy S.
- Business Description:All Trade Construction Inc. is a full service residential and commercial building and remodeling company with 25 years experience. Our main focus is customer satisfaction.Recent Review:I highly recommend All Trade Construction, which I found here on Angie's List. Bob is the contractor for All Trade, and he was excellent and thorough from start to finish. He built a new detached two-car garage to match the style of our 1950s mini ranch house. He put the time in to give us an accurate estimate for his bid--i.e. like calling the plumbers who replaced our main sewer line to see if the garage project would require moving its location and thus unforeseen extra $$$. And the time he put into the estimate paid off because his bid was quite competitive compared to some of the others we received (which ranged from $20,000-$40,000 in the winter of 2019). This thoroughness of Bob's also meant that the project had few, unexpected additional costs. Once we had the contract signed and the permit ready, Bob scheduled his sub contractors promptly, and then entire garage was done within a few weeks. Basically, Bob ran a tight ship, and throughout the process he communicated what was happening and when it would happen--like deliveries or sub contractors showing up and when. He was also at the job site, practically daily, inspecting the work. Then at the end of the process, Bob cleaned up the job site himself and raked out the gravel around the concrete slab's driveway / apron to make it more tidy. One last relevant detail: after the job was complete and paid for, I painted the exterior to save costs, and in the process, I noticed a bowed stud causing a bump in the wall. I asked Bob about it, and he said that he would make sure it was fixed. I didn't have high expectations, given that his framers were so busy with summer construction season underway. But within a few weeks, Bob himself came back and fixed the bad stud.... That's the kind of work Bob did: detailed and honest. Thank you, Bob, for a great new garageMark N.
- Business Description:Overhead Door Company of Southwestern Idaho, a distributor for Overhead Door Corporation, has been locally owned since 1953 and became incorporated in 1962. We have since grown into the largest independent dealer in the Pacific Northwest and now cover Idaho, Eastern Oregon and Eastern Washington In addition to the products displayed on the Overhead Door Corporation website we also handle Gate Openers, Hanger Doors, Motorized Awnings, Loading Dock Equipment. We are founding members of the Inte..Recent Review:Kevin/Overhead Doors installed a support beam between the 2 panels. The support beam made the door very solid, at least as good as new. Kevin then inspected the complete door adjusted the bottom seal and checked the motor. Kevin knows his job and left us feeling very goodThomas G.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. 10% Off All Work For All Angie's List Members (up to a maximum value of $500.00; must state member discount at time of estimate).Recent Review:We requested a quote from T&R Construction. Tim responded immediately, set up an appointment; was on time and very professional! Gave us as much information as we wanted and is submitting a quote. We contacted 3 other companies through Angies List and have yet to hear back and it's been 3 days! Thank you Tim for your promptness! The BloomsCheryl B.
- Business Description:Victory Remodeling LLC specializes in energy efficient home improvements, and all other remodeling of your home. There is no project too large or too small. We are experts at identifying ways to save you money on your energy bills and make you home more comfortable. We also take pride in our ability to beautify your home. You will not find another company that will do finer work for less money. With Victory Remodeling Your Home Is Our VictoryRecent Review:Very well! They were on time and professional.Shirley S.
- Business Description:Full service building and painting company. Design services, color consultations, and Do-It-Yourself consultations also available.Recent Review:Mrs Hamilton is running for a political office so they might not be doing any business right now. They never called so I found someone else.Karen C.
- Business Description:Reasonable rates and after hour work. Licensed with 20 years experience and union trained. We do everything from remodels to emergency calls. Possible work, but not limited to: Clogs, drain cleaning Re-pipes Fixture installs Water heaters and softeners Disposals and dishwashers Pools Sewer and septic Sump and well pumps Water treatment, filtration and UV units Tankless water heaters Radiant heat In addition, Fitzgerald Mechanical is capable of completing all construction from foundation to ke..Recent Review:I gave Ryan and Heather a $6,500 deposit for their bid to replace my main sewer line on Oct 15, 2019. They dug two 4 foot holes in my backyard and then disappeared for 5 months. I called, emailed, and texted every few days letting them know the sewage leaking in my basement was getting worse by the day. Over the 5 month period they would either completely ignore my communication or give me excuses ranging from being gone on hunting trips to moving on to other jobs and promising that I was still a priority to them and that I was next on their list. It finally came down to me getting another contractor to come do the job, and they were able to complete it in 2 days. I asked Ryan and Heather for my deposit back and after a week of excuses why they wouldn't be able to get me my check I told them I felt I had no choice but to sue them because I needed the money to pay the other company that actually did the work. They eventually gave me a partial refund with no explanation of why they kept $2,500 of my money. I've messaged them to see if they can explain how they can justify it, and they haven't gotten back to me. I would strongly recommend not using their services, especially if it involves a deposit up front. Ryan and his crew were very nice, and I enjoyed the time I got to spend with them, but I've never been so frustrated working with a contractor. I feel cheated and in my opinion they simply stole $2,500 from meCaleb M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
It’s time for a new garage door, but between styles, types, and width, you might be a little lost. Using this guide, you’ll understand how garage door installation costs will vary based on several factors, like materials, labor, and how it opens.
If water is coming up through the garage floor after heavy rain, there are a few steps that you should take to protect your home. We’ll cover what to do in case of flooding, along with steps you can take to prevent it from happening in the future.
Find garage builders in
- Hidden Springs
- Garden City
- New Plymouth
- Idaho City
- Garden Valley
garage builders in Horseshoe Bend
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 208Turf.com by Innovative OutdoorsP.O.Box 346
- 208Turf.com by Innovative Outdoors
- A New Daun Home Remodeling1239 W Kesler
- A.D. Remodeling1290 N Five Mile Rd
- ABC Seamless132 E State St
- Accelerated Construction LLC11423 West Graham Avenue
- Ace Handyman Services1016 Storey Ave
- Aitchison Construction7007 Leisure Lane
- All in One Construction and Remodel Services2892 E Tiber Dr
- All Trade Construction Inc2767 N Woodcreek St
- Allstar Builders3313 W. Cherry Ln. Suite 325
- Alpine Carpentry Inc.20082 Hoskins Rd.
- Artisan Builders, Inc.8399 Highway 44
- A New Daun Home Remodeling
- Bartlett Homes2282 S Ice Bear Way
- BB Construction and Design1219 S. Kimball Ave.
- Bedsole Custom Homes, Inc.2404 N. Bottle Creek Place
- Big Hands Home Services3405 W Plant Dr
- BLAKE'S HOME IMPROVEMENTS LLC19593 MADISON ROAD
- Blue Ribbon Exteriors, L.L.C.2658 S Garibaldi Ave
- Brown & Sons15670 Chaparral Ave
- Building DreamsPO Box 696
- BuildSTRONG 7626 Happy Valley Rd
- Bartlett Homes
- Cafco5021 N Sorrento Dr
- Capital Mobile Home Service9382 Maple Hill Dr
- Carter Construction3516 Windsor Dr
- Classic Gutters of Idaho3313 W. Cherry Ln #530
- Covey Enterprises1125 Pennsylvania Ave
- cox concrete construction2289 N Eagle Rd
- Crowley Construction, LLCPO Box 382
- Debelloy ContrsutionPO Box 872
- Debelloy Contrsution
- Elite Home Improvements LLC3125 S Jupiter Ave
- Elite Home Improvements LLC
- Hamilton & Hamilton Building & Painting16142 Kootenai Pl
- Harder Construction2217 Division Ave
- Helmick Livestock3414 Bishop Rd
- Herberger's LLC158 w anton st
- Hidden Services Co.3040 Elder Street
- Hobbs Homes LLC3942 N. Faraday Place
- Hamilton & Hamilton Building & Painting
- J & L Rain Gutter162 S Rowena Ave.
- J & R Excavation16785 N. Wessex Ln.
- J Ward Construction1382 Cabrillo ave
- J. Schwartz Construction LLC5625 S. Five Mile Rd.
- J.Peterson Const311 S 1st Ave W
- JEH Construction1257 Stallion Springs Way
- Jesse's Home Improvment1804 S Kerr St
- JM ENTERPRISE4452 Oxbow Pl
- JTB Homes and Improvements LLC2706 McLaughlin Dr
- J & L Rain Gutter
- LJ Cabinetry8502 Track Rd
- LJ Cabinetry
- NHI Remodeling1824 W. Idaho blvd
- NHI Remodeling
- T & D Investments323 S Valley Dr
- T & R Construction4697 Southside Blvd
- T C & B Construction and Remodels LLC2516 N Fry Cir
- Taylors Home Repair1001 chicago st
- TBO3 Construction And Remodeling745 N Kerogen Pl
- TENNANT ENTERPRISES INC7129 Snohomish St
- The All American Fencing Company LLC7918 w holt court
- The Trade Source HVAC-R415 E. 51st ST.
Garden City, Idaho
- Tofft Const.101 S. Silverwood Way
- Tomac's Handyman and Home Repair Services211 Silver Sage Way
- Treasure Valley InnovationsPo Box 214
- Treasure Valley Remodel And Restoration404 2nd St S
- Treasure Valley Revival LLC1323 South Columbus Street
- TUFF SHED INC - Boise1390 N Eagleson Rd
- T & D Investments
- Ultis Construction4553 N Creswell Pl
- Ultis Construction