Deadbolt locks are crucial for adding another layer of security to your home. If you are considering installing deadbolts, here's what you need to know. Learn the benefits of this type of lock, different deadbolt types, and more.
Get matched with top locksmiths in Kuna, ID
There are 0 highly-rated local locksmiths.
Recent Locksmith Reviews in Kuna
- Advanced Lock and KeyWe are really pleased with this company. We called in the early morning, and Kirk (the owner himself!) showed up a couple of hours later. Had it fixed in about 15 minutes. The cost was very reasonable, especially given that people who need a locksmith are often in some kind of emergency situation and could be taken advantage of pretty easily. Did a good job, was friendly, and the price was affordable. What more can you ask?
- Anytime Lock & KeyKevin arrived when he said that he would. Explained to him that when we'd moved in and had all of the locks changed, we'd missed one inside the garage. He offered a couple of ideas and we went with a replacement of the knob entirely as the interior "room" is storage for building material only (e.g. paint, tile). The job was done in about 10-minutes. After paying him, I asked for his professional opinion as to fixing the strike plate in the front door jam as the deadbolt was sticking. He asked me to wait a minute, went to his truck and returned with a drill and Dremel-type file bit. After about a minute of filing the strike plate, the problem was resolved. Now the deadbolt slides in without any resistance! Oh, and he didn't charge me
- A & B LOCK & KEYTechnician arrived on time. We thought we may have to change out the lock altogether, but he took it apart, made some adjustments, and it all worked fine, saving us over $100 in new parts!
- Advanced Lock and KeyKirk was great. He knew exactly what to do with each door and made one key to unlock all 8 locks. This was easy!
- Anytime Lock & KeyThe gentleman who did the repair was on time, courteous, professional and knowledgeable. A new part was installed quickly and the price was very reasonable. Our door works like new.
- AAA-1 LOCK & KEYWent really well. Locksmith was prompt, the work went quickly, and the price, while not amazing, was fair. The Locksmith took the time to answer some stupid questions about my particular locks, and was done within 15 minutes. I had four locks done. Two were doorknobs, and two were deadbolts.
- Anytime Lock & KeyHe fixed it quickly, then went on to service 2 other doors that were sticking! Very professional and reasonable. I would not hesitate to call them again!!
- Advanced Lock and KeyI called on Friday afternoon and the service was scheduled for the next day. Joe arrived on time and performed the requested services quickly and efficiently.
- A & B LOCK & KEYFamily owned business. Very courteous on the phone. Fit into my schedule. Was on time and very knowledgeable. Highly recommended!
- A & B Lock and KeyThey charged $35 for the trip charge, and $7.50 for the work. They were quick when I called them they were fast doing the job, they did it well, and the person who came called me boss, even though I was not. They have been very good, they completed their services, and their price was really competitive. The quality of their work was excellent, there was one time when I had two other locksmiths come out, and they couldn’t make the key work, but these guys did
Locksmiths in Kuna
- Business Description:Landmark Home Warranty is a publicly held company committed to offering the highest level of service for all of your home warranty needs.Recent Review:I apologies for providing long review, but PLEASE read once if you want to save money and most importantly mantel stress and tortured by Landmark. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. SAVE YOURSELF A MENTAL STRESS AND TORTURED BY LANDMARK. Terrible company. Terrible customer service. Terrible process they have. (They cheat customers). They don’t care for fixing issues quickly. My A/C is down from 06/17/2021 till today 07/16/2021 (almost a month and not fixed yet and don’t know when it will be). By the way the issue can be fixed within 24 hours by any HVAC contractor if you hire them outside of Landmark warranty. So here the story… 1- Blower wheel of our A/C broke on 06/17/2021. We created a service request with Landmark. 2- Contractor took 2 days. He came on 06/19/2021 and took pictures of broken part. Told us that he will submit these pictures to Landmark for review to check if it is covered or not in warranty. Landmark will order the part if it is covered. 3- Landmark took 11 days (06/19 to 06/30) to review the pictures and to place the order for broken part. On 06/30/2021 they placed order only because I kept calling them for follow-up every other day between 06/17th and 06/30th. Landmark told me that they ordered the part from manufacturer (Carrier) and they don’t know when part will arrive. 4- I kept calling Landmark for next 13 days to get the status of ordered part, but no customer representative can give me clear answer. 5- When I called Landmark on 07/13/2021, customer representative told me that now part is available at local Carrier store and local Carrier store will call contractor to pick up the part. But not ETA. 6- Today is 07/16/2021 (3 days after part is available at local Carrier store), still no words from contractor to schedule the repair. So, I called Landmark again and customer representative told me they don’t know when it will be fixed. ----- BOTTOM LINE ---- 1- Tomorrow will be 1-month anniversary of my broken A/C. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service? NO. 2- During this month, I called other two local HVAC contractors to check if they have part available and when they can fix it. Both told me that they can come and fix next day. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service and wait for month to NOT get thing fixed when you can get it fix sooner? NO. 3- During this month, I made at least 15 calls to Landmark for follow-up and status check to make sure that things are moving. I also had an opportunity to talk with supervisor once. But unfortunately, his attitude was like THIS IS WHAT IT IS. You have to leave with it instead of helping to escalate issue. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for this type of customer service? NO. 4- Most of all, we have gone thru **** dealing with Landmark. It felt like we are paying them to get tortured. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service to get tortured? DEFINETLY NOAshit S.
- Business Description:All aspects of locksmith services provided. Specializing in Automotive keys including: Transponder (chipped)keys, Lazer keys (VW, Honda, Lexus, Subaru, Chevy, Ford, Audi, Acura, Hyundai, Kia. etc.) Rekey services for residential and Businesses. 24 hr service. 24 hr service 7 days a weeRecent Review:We are really pleased with this company. We called in the early morning, and Kirk (the owner himself!) showed up a couple of hours later. Had it fixed in about 15 minutes. The cost was very reasonable, especially given that people who need a locksmith are often in some kind of emergency situation and could be taken advantage of pretty easily. Did a good job, was friendly, and the price was affordable. What more can you ask?Jim S.
- Business Description:License #rce-567. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Business Description:We are a 24 hour full service local Locksmith company with 3 Locksmiths to cover your needs. We also have a storefront for sales and service for your convienance AAA-1 Lock and Key is a family-owned and -operated business. We have over 30 years of experience providing excellent service to the Nampa and Caldwell areas. We are bonded and insured and offer After Hours Emergency service as well. We offer Security EvaluatioRecent Review:Went really well. Locksmith was prompt, the work went quickly, and the price, while not amazing, was fair. The Locksmith took the time to answer some stupid questions about my particular locks, and was done within 15 minutes. I had four locks done. Two were doorknobs, and two were deadboltsAaron N.
- Business Description:At WISHEKS we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Our sincere goal is to provide an enjoyable shopping experience that encourages you to shop with us for years to come. On the rare occasion you receive a product that you just don't like or that doesn't match your décor, our experienced Customer Service staff is just a phone call away and will guide you through our easy return policy. At WISHEKS we want you to get exactly what you want and with our world-class product selection y..
- Business Description:Boise Locksmith - 24 Hour Emergency Lockout Services for all Locksmith issues. Our Locksmith services include Re-Keying, Keys Made to Fit, Locks Installed and Lock Repair, Key Control Systems, Transponder Keys, High Security Locks, Safes, Vaults, Trunk and Door Opening, Door Frames Repaired & Reinforced, Safe Combination Locks Changed, Combination Locks, Gate Locks Installation and Repair, Window and Glass Protection, Emergency Home and Auto Lockout Service. 24 Hour Boise Locksmith has been..
- Business Description:My name is Shane Cherry, and I own Cherrys All Cleaning Services, our website is cherrysacs.com, and our email is email@example.com, as well as you can reach me anytime at (208)957-1446. I offer several services for residential homes, and foreclosures. I partner with aimyourway and field assets so far and have insurance with farmers. I would like everyone to know if you need any lawn services, home cleaning, winterizations, chemical removal, debris removal, locks, and hasp, plumbing I can ..
- Business Description:8 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR ELECTRICAL, PLUMBING & HVAC. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGE. NO SERVICE FEE. AFTER HOURS CHARGE APPLIES. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL.
- Business Description:We have been in the repair industry for 30 years, with 18 of those years servicing the Treasure Valley. We accept cash, checks, and all credit cards as payment for services. The Maintenance Shop also works with many out of state property owners, providing repair services and periodic inspections for rental propertyRecent Review:I am posting this as a warning to anyone contemplating using services of Steve of The Maintenance Shop also known as Treasure Valley Repairs (Meridian, Idaho) in hopes that others will not become victims of this company. I believe seniors, like myself, are especially susceptible to this business? practice of intimidation and bullying to extort money. <br /> He has set up his sprinkler blow-out service as follows: complete a form on his web page,submit, and await a confirmation email. He specifically states that if you do not receive a confirmation email you should submit again. Once a confirmation is <br /> received, you must check his blog every day to find out if he might be in your neighborhood and if he has or has not blown out your sprinklers on that day. <br /> I submitted his form and got no confirmation email. I asked him for clarification as I was a new customer and he sent a text that basically said refer to his web page. So I submitted a second request form. Again, I did not receive a confirmation. I called his <br /> phone to find out what was happening. No answer. <br /> A month later he shows up at my home after dark and after the area had experienced freezing temperatures.When my husband informed him we had the sprinklers blown out weeks ago, he said I owed him $25 anyway. <br /> The following morning I received an email invoice so I was obviously receiving his emails. He also sent a text saying he had placed liens against 5 homes last year and he had to take time out of his very busy schedule to do so and demanded immediate payment in order to avoid a lien against my home. <br /> This was followed by a direct threat of a lien and he became volatile. When I clarified I had never received confirmation emails he responded in an alarmingly threatening manner. A few of the more choice statements included: ?your confirmation email probably <br /> went to a junk folder or something. . . I have proof you agree to the term so you need to prove you did not receive the confirmation email. . ., I do not take calls during blowout season because I have too many customers. . ., I have all the information I need. . ., not sure what kind of game you were trying to do. . .? etc. <br /> I felt I had to pay him (by cashier?s check which he has never acknowledged) in order to prevent him from continuing to harass me. His responses were so volatile and threatening that I don?t think I am dealing with a stable individual. No one should be subjected <br /> to such unethical behavior and have to spend time defending themselves against such unprofessional attacks. <br /Judy N.
- Business Description:25 dollar service fee for first week, Sole Proprietor, Locksmith Contractor, We have financing available and billing options.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful locksmith articles
Keyless door locks offer major convenience, but are they effective? Our guide helps you navigate the pros and cons of keyless door locks, featuring information about safety, potential power failure issues, cost, and more.
Floating kitchen islands provide plenty of style and function for your home. Read this floating kitchen island guide to learn the pros and cons of having one in your home, and how to measure it correctly so that it fits your space.
Find locksmiths in
- Garden City
- Hidden Springs
- Horseshoe Bend
- Grand View
- New Plymouth
- Mountain Home
- Idaho City
locksmiths in Kuna
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24 Hour Boise Locksmith1035 N Nichole Ave
- 24 Hour Boise Locksmith
- A & B LOCK & KEY4106 W STATE ST
- A & B Lock and Key4106 W State St
- A 1 LOCK & SAFE CO1111 S Orchard St Ste 160
- A Busy Bee Lock & Key12558 W. Dalrymple Ct.
- AAA-1 LOCK & KEY1507 N MIDLAND BLVD
- Ada County Lock and Safe, LLC1533 N Milwaukee Ave #104
- Advanced Lock and Key3920 N Buckingham Dr
- Anytime Lock & Key6216 Fairview Ave
- A & B LOCK & KEY
- Cherrys All Cleaning Services10312 lockwood st
- Cherrys All Cleaning Services
- DAVE'S LOCK SHOP111 3RD ST S
- DAVE'S LOCK SHOP
- HILL CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY SERVICES9266 W WENATCHEE CT
- HILL CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY SERVICES
- Jayko's Lock Service1915 W State St #222
- Jayko's Lock Service
- Kiss Security Door Cuffs14036 Hickcox Lane
Rancho Cucamonga, California
- Kiss Security Door Cuffs
- MINUTEMAN MOBILE LOCKSMITH230 N MAIN ST
- MINUTEMAN MOBILE LOCKSMITH
- The Maintenance Shop2018 N. Glennfield Place
- The Maintenance Shop
- WISHEKS5322 W 79th St