Keyless door locks offer major convenience, but are they effective? Our guide helps you navigate the pros and cons of keyless door locks, featuring information about safety, potential power failure issues, cost, and more.
Get matched with top locksmiths in Wilder, ID
There are 1 highly-rated local locksmiths.
Recent Locksmith Reviews in Wilder
- Advanced Lock and KeyWe are really pleased with this company. We called in the early morning, and Kirk (the owner himself!) showed up a couple of hours later. Had it fixed in about 15 minutes. The cost was very reasonable, especially given that people who need a locksmith are often in some kind of emergency situation and could be taken advantage of pretty easily. Did a good job, was friendly, and the price was affordable. What more can you ask? read less
- Anytime Lock & KeyKevin arrived when he said that he would. Explained to him that when we'd moved in and had all of the locks changed, we'd missed one inside the garage. He offered a couple of ideas and we went with a replacement of the knob entirely as the interior "room" is storage for building material only (e.g. paint, tile). The job was done in about 10-minutes. After paying him, I asked for his professional opinion as to fixing the strike plate in the front door jam as the deadbolt was sticking. He asked me to wait a minute, went to his truck and returned with a drill and Dremel-type file bit. After about a minute of filing the strike plate, the problem was resolved. Now the deadbolt slides in without any resistance! Oh, and he didn't charge me read less
- A & B LOCK & KEYTechnician arrived on time. We thought we may have to change out the lock altogether, but he took it apart, made some adjustments, and it all worked fine, saving us over $100 in new parts!
- Advanced Lock and KeyKirk was great. He knew exactly what to do with each door and made one key to unlock all 8 locks. This was easy!
- AAA-1 LOCK & KEYWent really well. Locksmith was prompt, the work went quickly, and the price, while not amazing, was fair. The Locksmith took the time to answer some stupid questions about my particular locks, and was done within 15 minutes. I had four locks done. Two were doorknobs, and two were deadbolts.
- Anytime Lock & KeyThe gentleman who did the repair was on time, courteous, professional and knowledgeable. A new part was installed quickly and the price was very reasonable. Our door works like new.
- Anytime Lock & KeyHe fixed it quickly, then went on to service 2 other doors that were sticking! Very professional and reasonable. I would not hesitate to call them again!!
- Advanced Lock and KeyI called on Friday afternoon and the service was scheduled for the next day. Joe arrived on time and performed the requested services quickly and efficiently.
- Anytime Lock & KeyThe service man on call can in a timely fashion and got right to work. He got my door unlocked quickly and he was very professional. I will call AnyTime Lock and Key again if I need this service!
- Advanced Lock and KeyThey were fantastic!! Came out the same day I called and rekeyed five doors in less than an hour. Professional, punctual, and affordable!! They guarantee their work too. Would use and refer them again!!
Locksmiths in Wilder
- Business Description:Locally owned and family operated since 1974. We have a full service walk in shop located at 4106 W State Street. We are affordable, honest, and hardworking. We value our customers highly and always try to deliver the best products and services available read lessRecent Review:It was excellent. They were very reasonably priced and came very quickly.Beth S.
- Business Description:Landmark Home Warranty is a publicly held company committed to offering the highest level of service for all of your home warranty needs.Recent Review:I apologies for providing long review, but PLEASE read once if you want to save money and most importantly mantel stress and tortured by Landmark. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. SAVE YOURSELF A MENTAL STRESS AND TORTURED BY LANDMARK. Terrible company. Terrible customer service. Terrible process they have. (They cheat customers). They don’t care for fixing issues quickly. My A/C is down from 06/17/2021 till today 07/16/2021 (almost a month and not fixed yet and don’t know when it will be). By the way the issue can be fixed within 24 hours by any HVAC contractor if you hire them outside of Landmark warranty. So here the story… 1- Blower wheel of our A/C broke on 06/17/2021. We created a service request with Landmark. 2- Contractor took 2 days. He came on 06/19/2021 and took pictures of broken part. Told us that he will submit these pictures to Landmark for review to check if it is covered or not in warranty. Landmark will order the part if it is covered. 3- Landmark took 11 days (06/19 to 06/30) to review the pictures and to place the order for broken part. On 06/30/2021 they placed order only because I kept calling them for follow-up every other day between 06/17th and 06/30th. Landmark told me that they ordered the part from manufacturer (Carrier) and they don’t know when part will arrive. 4- I kept calling Landmark for next 13 days to get the status of ordered part, but no customer representative can give me clear answer. 5- When I called Landmark on 07/13/2021, customer representative told me that now part is available at local Carrier store and local Carrier store will call contractor to pick up the part. But not ETA. 6- Today is 07/16/2021 (3 days after part is available at local Carrier store), still no words from contractor to schedule the repair. So, I called Landmark again and customer representative told me they don’t know when it will be fixed. ----- BOTTOM LINE ---- 1- Tomorrow will be 1-month anniversary of my broken A/C. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service? NO. 2- During this month, I called other two local HVAC contractors to check if they have part available and when they can fix it. Both told me that they can come and fix next day. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service and wait for month to NOT get thing fixed when you can get it fix sooner? NO. 3- During this month, I made at least 15 calls to Landmark for follow-up and status check to make sure that things are moving. I also had an opportunity to talk with supervisor once. But unfortunately, his attitude was like THIS IS WHAT IT IS. You have to leave with it instead of helping to escalate issue. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for this type of customer service? NO. 4- Most of all, we have gone thru **** dealing with Landmark. It felt like we are paying them to get tortured. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service to get tortured? DEFINETLY NO read lessAshit S.
- Business Description:Specialize in Full Service Property Management for home owners and investors. Our belief is that each owner, each tenant, each vendor and each manager are all part of team trying to make the renting of a property a true success read less
- Business Description:Boise Locksmith - 24 Hour Emergency Lockout Services for all Locksmith issues. Our Locksmith services include Re-Keying, Keys Made to Fit, Locks Installed and Lock Repair, Key Control Systems, Transponder Keys, High Security Locks, Safes, Vaults, Trunk and Door Opening, Door Frames Repaired & Reinforced, Safe Combination Locks Changed, Combination Locks, Gate Locks Installation and Repair, Window and Glass Protection, Emergency Home and Auto Lockout Service. 24 Hour Boise Locksmith has been.. read less
- Business Description:Full service Locksmith offering $40 residential trip charge and $50 Commercial trip charge(8-5 m-f), cost is determined by the job, phone estimates are given, after hours service is available,
- Business Description:8 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR ELECTRICAL, PLUMBING & HVAC. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGE. NO SERVICE FEE. AFTER HOURS CHARGE APPLIES. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL.
- Business Description:Daves Lock Shop is a locally owned business. We offer residential and commercial service. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. We will also take a local check as payment. We do offer net 30 billing for companies that want to open an account read less
- Business Description:Our Boise, Idaho locksmith company is your best source for professional, value-driven, low-cost service. Established in 2006, we have collective and comprehensive knowledge and over 20 years of experience. We are able to provide the most value and innovation per your dollar spent. We provide a satisfaction guarantee for all services provided. Among a variety of other service, we specialize as an emergency locksmith – providing the services you need most at any time of the day. Whether it’s.. read less
- Business Description:We are an experienced local locksmith are very proud to serve the city of Boise and all the surrounding areas!!!
- Business Description:Boise Locksmith - 24 Hour Emergency Lockout Services Our Locksmith Services Include: •Locks Installed & Repaired •High Security Locks •Key Control Systems •Keys Made To Fit •Doors Installed & Reinforced •Door Frames Repaired & Reinforced • Secure Pet Doors. Commercial and Residential Safe Sales and Service.Safe Combination Locks Changed •Gate Locks Installed & Repaired •Safes opened & repaired •Window & Glass Protection •Landscape Lighting Security •Nanny Cams & Intercoms •Emergency Home & Au.. read lessRecent Review:Had two appointments scheduled with Safe Home Lock & Key. Twenty minutes after the appointed time, I had to call to find out where the locksmith was, on BOTH occasions. I scheduled my time to be here at the appointed time, but they didn't have the professionalism to show up on time or common courtesy to call me when they knew they were going to be late read lessthomas s.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful locksmith articles
Floating kitchen islands provide plenty of style and function for your home. Read this floating kitchen island guide to learn the pros and cons of having one in your home, and how to measure it correctly so that it fits your space.
When it comes to landscaping stones, there are plenty of options. Picking the right hardscaping option for your home’s exterior comes down to the purpose and your desired look. This guide explains what you need to know to choose
Find locksmiths in
- New Plymouth
- Hidden Springs
- Garden City
- Horseshoe Bend
locksmiths in Wilder
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24 Hour Boise Locksmith1035 N Nichole Ave
- 24 Hour Boise Locksmith
- A & B LOCK & KEY4106 W STATE ST
- A & B Lock and Key4106 W State St
- A 1 LOCK & SAFE CO1111 S Orchard St Ste 160
- A Busy Bee Lock & Key12558 W. Dalrymple Ct.
- AAA-1 LOCK & KEY1507 N MIDLAND BLVD
- Ada County Lock and Safe, LLC1533 N Milwaukee Ave #104
- Advanced Lock and Key3920 N Buckingham Dr
- Anytime Lock & Key6216 Fairview Ave
- A & B LOCK & KEY
- boises best locksmith6418 W Ustick Rd
- boises best locksmith
- Cherrys All Cleaning Services10312 lockwood st
- Cherrys All Cleaning Services
- DAVE'S LOCK SHOP111 3RD ST S
- DAVE'S LOCK SHOP
- HILL CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY SERVICES9266 W WENATCHEE CT
- HILL CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY SERVICES
- Jayko's Lock Service1915 W State St #222
- Jayko's Lock Service
- Kiss Security Door Cuffs14036 Hickcox Lane
Rancho Cucamonga, California
- Kiss Security Door Cuffs
- Safe Home Lock & Key2220 S Broadway
- Safe Home Lock & Key
- The Maintenance Shop2018 N. Glennfield Place
- The Maintenance Shop
- WISHEKS5322 W 79th St