Once all the autumn leaves have fallen, winter landscapes can look rather bleak. Discover how cool trees such as cedar and Japanese maple can warm things up.
Get matched with top Landscapers in Idaho Falls, ID
There are 2 highly-rated local landscapers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Lawn Landscaping Reviews in Idaho Falls
- G-Man ConstructionIt went great! We had tried to do this project for 2-3 years and could not get return calls or estimates from the contractors we called. Nick retuned calls, got estimates done quickly and got the work scheduled fast! Aaron came and took care of the cottonwood trunks. Aaron and Nick accomplished the digging, grading, dry well and culvert in about two days. Thank you. And the starting point was much more rugged than those pictures FYI
- Top Notch Tree Service IncQuick removal, left the area in good condition, cleaned up the waste. Very happy with the quality and value.
- Boise TreeSean and his crew were great! They were on time, courteous to our schedule with customers, and they swiftly executed everything including hauling everything away! Also they left my building and parking lot way better than they found it.
- VISTA GARDENSHe did an excellent job. He gave me a very prompt bid and he was willing to use materials that I already had. They very were very professional and I would refer them to anyone who was looking for this type of work.
- HabiscapesMichael and his crew were amazing. They were professional, hardworking and always willing to go that extra length. We were given lovely designs and the crew showed the first day bright and early and never stopped working. Michael keeps the client informed with respect to cost/ budget and always provides daily updates. I would highly recommend his company for any type of landscape repai
- J & J ConstructionWe had a real mess of half done and badly done landscaping in our new house. I needed mainly excavation and rock work so I called J&J after finding their ad in the newspaper. J&J responded, showed up and then provided me with a written estimate. That's three out of three stars in my book already since it's three more steps than most other contractors we contacted bothered with! The work involved removing all the rocks, weeds, shrubs, etc. in front of our house and border areas then grading the dirt, installing fabric and decorative rock (about 35 cubic yards). Other work included repairing a poorly installed sprinkler back flow section and headers and reinforcing a concrete walkway which was separating from the garage. We were leaving town the following day and I was concerned about the job getting done on time but Jerry assured me he would come back the next day to finish installing the new rock. When we got back from our Memorial weekend trip the work was done just the way he said it would be. The landscaping looked great and the side street where all the rock had been dumped by the delivery truck was spotless. Landscaping seems to be one of those areas where there are a lot of fly by night operations. Unlike any other landscapers we have tried or contacted, J&J actually does all of the following: Respond to calls. Show up when they say will show up. Provide written estimates. Stick to those estimates without gouging for extras they forgot to mention. Do quality work. Other contractors could (and should) take lessons from the way J&J does business. We will definitely be using them again next year for the back yard
- GISIN LANDSCAPE & DESIGNIt went well. The serviceman arrived when he said he would. I was not home when it occurred (my choice), but I was sent a detailed invoice with the services performed. I have been using Gisin for many years without any problem. I had a sprinkler and quot;stuckand quot; once and they were there within the hour. I have had nothing but excellent service
- SEASONS WEST INCQuality of all the work was superb particularly the deck done by Mildon"s Custom Deck Designs. It is absolutely beautiful and worth every penny. The fence is white vinyl. All of the workers appeared to be knowledgeable. We were very impressed with their professionalism. We love all of it. Season's West also freshened up the landscaping in our front yard 2 years ago. They did a great job and we get lots of compliments on it
- OUTBACK LANDSCAPE INCOutback Landscaping was great to work with! Chase listened to what we wanted for this area, how we would use it, and our budget for the project. He presented us with several options/plans for the area and modified those plans to accommodate our requests and our budget. All of the staff with Outback were professional and friendly and respectful, and responded to our needs. The work was completed in a timely manner, given that there were some occasional weather issues. The finished product is beautiful and is a space that we greatly enjoy and love to spend time in! We receive many compliments on our backyard area! We highly recommend Outback Landscaping
- HIGH DESERT LANDSCAPEI employed the yard care portion of High Desert Landscaping - weed control, fertilization, insect control. John was always very careful about gates and when some spray dripped on the windows, he cleaned it up. The following summer I chose an organic yard application with another company, and John was not upset. He thought it was worth a try. This season I will return to High Desert and hope to alternate the organic with the less organic but more effective weed and grub control every other season
Last update on August 13, 2021
Landscapers in Idaho Falls
Average Idaho Falls landscaping prices by project
If you contract a landscaper to work on your Idaho Falls yard, you’ll discover that landscaping prices vary from about $1,300 to $5,600. Where your project falls in this price range depends on where you live, how big your yard is, and the type of work you're looking to have done.
For instance, easier projects, like mulching, will cost roughly $35 per cubic yard. The bigger the yard, the higher the cost. To completely redesign your backyard, a designer will cost you about $50 to $150 per hour. Materials and labor are additional fees that’ll be factored into the price when you get an estimate.
Hiring vs. DIY in Idaho Falls
The best route is to hire a landscaping pro when you're in the market for an extensive yard renovation. You can save some money by doing small landscaping tasks like mulching or planting flowers on your own. Leave the digging, electrical work, and plumbing features up to the landscaping pros in Idaho Falls.
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful landscaper articles
You can make yard maintenance a breeze by getting your lawn mower up and running ahead of spring. Check out these helpful lawn mower tips.
Enhance the beauty of your natural shoreline using native plants, water-loving plants, and proper shoreline restoration contractors to get the job done right.
Find Landscapers in
- Sugar City,
- Fort Hall,
Landscapers in Idaho Falls
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Bio-Logic Soil Builders1307 Jena Dr
Pocatello, Idaho 83202
- Bio-Logic Soil Builders
- Early Bird Landscaping4132 E 465 N
Rigby, Idaho 83442
- Early Bird Landscaping
- J & J Construction420 Wilson Ave
Blackfoot, Idaho 83221
- J & J Construction
- LAWNSCAPES1300 ADDISON AVE W
Twin Falls, Idaho 83301
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 53002435 West Custer Rd
Salt Lake City, Utah 84104
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 5300
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
Draper, Utah 84020