All Shine Cleaning Service

Founded 2008 • With Angi since November 2011

Proudly serving the Southeast Idaho and Western Wyoming areas. Owner completes all of his own work. Commercial and Residential....

Handy House Cleaning

Wild Plants Love You

Housekeeping with natural plant based products. Professional organization Housesitting or animal sitter I love assisting others to create a tidy space in which they are inspired to maintain. I offer general housekeeping, as well systematic organizational strategies. I have four years of experience as a housekeeper and professional organizer with references. I also offer home and pet sitting. With references.

Happy Lion Cleaning

We clean carpets, airducts, pressure washing etc

Offers by Happy Lion Cleaning on Angi

11/09/2017

I hired them to clean my house I had just closed on. The house had been empty for over 9 months. They were hired to deep clean the house before we moved in. I was really hoping for a good deep clean (cupboards, hard water spots, baseboards, walls, fixtures, and lights etc.) When I hired them, I expressed my wants to them. NONE of the deep cleaning things I was looking for were touched on at all. W...

Description of Work
House deep cleaned

Category carpet cleaners,house cleaning,window cleaning

03/16/2017

Great! The work was completed in a professional manner.

Description of Work
Had flooding in my basement from rapid melting of snow and Randy showed up and gave me several remedies. Once decided, Randy took charge and professionally repaired the water damage to my basement bedroom - removing padding, drying carpet and subsequent damage from the snow melt. The price for the work was fair and the work was completed as fast as possible (drying took time but that was not because Randy didn't do his job - mother nature and equipment to remove moisture). Additionally, I had the carpet on our stairs cleaned and it looked like new carpet when Randy was finished. I would recommend Randy in a heartbeat.

Category carpet cleaners

10/04/2016

Randy was booked out a few weeks, but he showed up and did the job just as expected. This is the second time he washed the house. It makes a huge difference.

Description of Work
Powerwashed my house.

Category pressure washing

Thank you for your continued business. We look forward to seeing you next visit.

09/20/2016

I have used Allshine Cleaning for all of their services. Randy is an expert at what he does. He is very professional and an absolute joy to work with. I would recommend Allshine to anyone needing carpets cleaned, windows washed, dryer vents cleaned or duct cleaning!

Description of Work
Randy was punctual and very professional. He cleaned our dryer vent and didn't leave a speck of dust behind.

Category dryer vent cleaning

12/12/2015

Removed stains I didn't think would be able to be removed!!! We will definitely use him again!

Description of Work
He cleaned the family room and stairs and hallway...they look great!!!

Category carpet cleaners

Air Duct Cleaning. Buffering & Polishing. Carpet Cleaning. Dryer Vent Cleaning. Floor Cleaning - Polishing, & Waxing.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal