Concrete resurfacing costs less than replacing the slab, while still offering a freshly-poured look and a variety of decorative styles. Find out about the different concrete resurfacing cost factors and how much concrete overlays cost.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Idaho Falls, ID
There are 3 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Idaho Falls
- Key Handyman ServiceEric is amazing! He made our bannister exactly the way we described wanting it done. Very reasonable rates and very professional work. Will be using him in the future!
- Final Aspect Concrete LLCThey replace a sidewalk that had caused problems in the winter. Water would get underneath and cause it to rise. They replaced it last fall and we did not have any problems. They were courteous and did an excellent job. I would highly recommend their company.
- Final Aspect Concrete LLCGreat father and son team! They came when they said they would, they were careful not to damage the garage and flower beds when they dug up the old concrete, and they worked long hours to finish the project quickly as well as doing an excellent job. They spent the time needed to dig up mud and pack in lots of fill and put in rebar to make sure the concrete lasts. We really appreciate their work ethic as well as how easy they were to work with
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncMike prompt and courteous from beginning to end - estimate, scheduling, work and cleanup. Crew worked hard and did a great job. I am very particular and appreciate Mike answering all my questions to my satisfaction, giving me confidence he knew what he was doing and would deliver a great job. Thanks, Mike and crew
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncWe had the pleasure of working with Mike and his crew today. We reached out to him about a month ago for a patio and some sidewalk. He respond quickly and with a very competitive estimate. He was upfront about how far out he was with his schedule and showed up exactly within the timeframe he promised. Both he and his crew were friendly, polite, professional and hardworking. I love that he took our design ideas to heart and made some incredible suggestions that turned a simple concrete slab into a work of art. Not only did our patio turn out gorgeous but it will definitively be the focal point of our new backyard. The quality of his workmanship is top of the line. And to top it all off my yard was immaculate when they left. Looking forward to working with Mike and his crew again in the near future
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncProfessional flat work, crew came in at 8:30 am broke up and removed the old Driveway, removed tree roots, filled, leveled, set forms and rebar. Poured the new 4" Driveway and was finished by 5pm
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncMy home was built in 1996. The existing concrete step gradually pulled away from the house. Step was too small and a safety hazard. Additionally there is a window well directly under the front bay window in the sidewalk. There was no way for anyone to escape through this window in an emergency. I found Carlson Concrete on Angie's list. Called Mike, he was prompt and courteous and gave us a reasonable bid. He removed existing concrete which allowed us to dig out the existing window well. We replaced rotted wood, painted, and installed a larger well. Mike worked around our schedule, and returned to complete the concrete step and sidewalk once we were done. Mike provided suggestions to improve rain gutter system, and gave us the names of someone that could install railing. I am very happy with the results....looks Awesome
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncThe whole transaction was great. Mike was very responsive, easy to reach, showed up when he said he would, and was fair in his prices. He really knew his stuff and took the time to explain it all to me during the estimate, even offering to come back later in the evening to meet with my husband if he had questions. Only time will tell if the work holds up, of course, but as of now I am very happy with Carlson's Custom Concrete and would definitely recommend them
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncWent great. Was here when he said he would be, got done when he said he would, put in rebar which no one else has ever done, and I was not only completely satisfied, but enjoyed working with him.
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncI was referred to Mike by a co-worker. I called Mike for a bid and he made time to meet me that evening. I had my job marked off for easy measurement. Mike explained to me what he would do, why he would do it that way and he also took the time to explain why my existing concrete drive had cracks. His knowledge of his craft built immediate confidence. He gave me a bid within a few minutes and we scheduled the job for the week of July 20th. We spoke the week prior and he confirmed that he would be ready to start my job on July 21. I informed him during this call that I had made some slight adjustments to increase the size of the job and he was good with the changes. He showed up at 6:45 on July 21st to meet me on my schedule and what really blew me away was the fact that they finished with the job by 7pm that same day! They left my property in about as pristine condition as one could ever ask for which further impressed me and the amount of the upcharge for the expanded size of my pad was very fair! Mike and his team did a great job! Five Stars
Last update on December 6, 2022
Concrete Repair Contractors in Idaho Falls
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Find concrete contractors in
- Sugar City,
- Fort Hall,
concrete contractors in Idaho Falls
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Hoffman and Son Quality Concrete340 Sonny St
Blackfoot, Idaho 83221
- Hoffman and Son Quality Concrete
- J & J Construction420 Wilson Ave
Blackfoot, Idaho 83221
- J & J Construction
- Little Odds And Ends ConstructionPO Box 42
Chester, Idaho 83421
- Little Odds And Ends Construction
- Precision Pools & Spas426 W Universal Cir
Sandy, Utah 84070
- Precision Pools & Spas
- Sunroc Building Materials520 S 800 W
Lindon, Utah 84042
- Sunroc Building Materials
- Triple A PlumbingPO Box 2341
Pocatello, Idaho 83206
- Triple A Plumbing
- Ultimate Concrete Coatings, LLC7959 N 15th Street
Dalton Gardens, Idaho 83815
- Ultimate Concrete Coatings, LLC
- WSW Contractors Inc961 Nixon Rd
Pocatello, Idaho 83201
- WSW Contractors Inc