If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Idaho Falls, ID
There are 4 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Idaho Falls
- Fast Concrete LLCIt went very well they did a good job and they where on time wit the project I would recommend this company to my friends and family very respectful and friendly also the clean up was amazing they took care of it as well
- Final Aspect Concrete LLCThey replace a sidewalk that had caused problems in the winter. Water would get underneath and cause it to rise. They replaced it last fall and we did not have any problems. They were courteous and did an excellent job. I would highly recommend their company.
- Final Aspect Concrete LLCGreat father and son team! They came when they said they would, they were careful not to damage the garage and flower beds when they dug up the old concrete, and they worked long hours to finish the project quickly as well as doing an excellent job. They spent the time needed to dig up mud and pack in lots of fill and put in rebar to make sure the concrete lasts. We really appreciate their work ethic as well as how easy they were to work with
- Those Guys Specialty Concrete LLCThey did a terrible job pouring the initial pad and the top began crumbling away within 6 months. I contacted him to come repair it. He came out to see what repairs were needed. He made several appointments to complete the repair and then wouldn't show up to actually do the work. He gave excuse after excuse. Eventually, I had a separate business make the repairs. This contractor is unreliable, does terrible work, and is not worth the time and money!
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncMike prompt and courteous from beginning to end - estimate, scheduling, work and cleanup. Crew worked hard and did a great job. I am very particular and appreciate Mike answering all my questions to my satisfaction, giving me confidence he knew what he was doing and would deliver a great job. Thanks, Mike and crew
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncWe had the pleasure of working with Mike and his crew today. We reached out to him about a month ago for a patio and some sidewalk. He respond quickly and with a very competitive estimate. He was upfront about how far out he was with his schedule and showed up exactly within the timeframe he promised. Both he and his crew were friendly, polite, professional and hardworking. I love that he took our design ideas to heart and made some incredible suggestions that turned a simple concrete slab into a work of art. Not only did our patio turn out gorgeous but it will definitively be the focal point of our new backyard. The quality of his workmanship is top of the line. And to top it all off my yard was immaculate when they left. Looking forward to working with Mike and his crew again in the near future
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncHe was very busy so it took a while to get on the schedule. When he did show he gave me notice and was here at 6:30 on a Thursday morning. He finished to whole project by noon on Friday. these guys sure know how to work. Mike was awesome. He cleaned up and moved some dirt for us while he had his equipment here and best of all he cleaned up and left us in good shape. He even moved some sod to help my wife plant some trees. These guys were great to work with and they sure got the job done. He even offers a 5% discount to Angie's List members and that amounted to $830 for me
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncMike and crew were fantastic to work with - 100% professional but also a pleasure to get to know. The quality of their work exceeded our expectations. We will definitely use them again for future projects.
- Carlson's Custom Concrete Inc5 stars! They're just a great company. That's why we went with them. They're really a terrific company. The estimate worked out great. It was a little bit better than I thought it would be. I thought it was going to be more expensive. It turned out to be cheaper. I was really impressed with it. I chose them because the reviews on Angie's List told me what a great company they were. Then I was able to go see some projects that they have done and projects that they were working on as well so I could see the finished project and it was just amazing. I found them on Angie's List so that was a good thing
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncProfessional flat work, crew came in at 8:30 am broke up and removed the old Driveway, removed tree roots, filled, leveled, set forms and rebar. Poured the new 4" Driveway and was finished by 5pm
Concrete Repair Contractors in Idaho Falls
- Business Description:Here at Final Aspect we specialize in concrete flat work, driveways, RV Pad‘s, shop floors, parking areas, new or removal and replacement, along with some commercial work. I own and operate the business myself. I am a second generation concrete mason and my sons are third generation. Homeowners need honesty, quality, and clean reliability. We give you that, which is rare in the concrete trade. I have been doing best quality work for 21 years. I worked as a foreman for large contractors, trave..Recent Review:Top notch! Great experience. Easy to work with and job was handled quickly and professionally start to finish. Final product is exceptional and properly cleaned up at completion. Highly recommended.Patrick R.
- Business Description:You bring the vision, we bring the tools and expertise to build it. Our philosophy is to never stop evolving, never stop learning. Our dedication is to quality, durability, and adaptability in the pursuit of YOUR vision; we commit to never compromising these principles in our approach to your project. Our goal is to reinvigorate an industry flooded by mediocrity, bringing craftsmanship and beauty into a bond with functionality. We renovate, restore, and newly build, just about anything you ca..Recent Review:Travis and his team did an excellent job remodeling our entire home under very tight deadlines; always going the extra mile for their client; true professionals expert at what they do. We strongly recommend themAlex C.
- Business Description:Carlson's Custom Concrete, Inc. in locally owned and services all of the Snake River Valley. They offer exquisite decorative concrete, and take pride in their finishing abilities of all flatwork. They offer excavation and replacement to update any home. They bring new techniques to the field, including acid staining, concrete countertops, and fire pits. They make it their business to keep customers satisfied, and their reputation in the community speaks for itself. References are always avail..Recent Review:Mike prompt and courteous from beginning to end - estimate, scheduling, work and cleanup. Crew worked hard and did a great job. I am very particular and appreciate Mike answering all my questions to my satisfaction, giving me confidence he knew what he was doing and would deliver a great job. Thanks, Mike and crewLawrence S.
- Business Description:We are a full service swimming pool & spa company. We have our own in house plastering and tile crew which will save time and misunderstandings during the construction or remodeling process of your pool. By doing this, sub contractors are held to a bare minimum. The president of the company holds a Mechanical Engineering degree and can take on any project no matter what the challenge or difficulty and make sure the finished product is properly built and of the highest quality possible! Our tr..Recent Review:Still waiting for someone to return our call. (801) 554-5299 or (801) 550-1866 Need hot tub repair!!Ken F.
- Business Description:Are you looking for a new drive way, patio, or sidewalk? For quality, durability and excellent service, call Golden Lion Concrete for a quick bid for any of your concrete needs! Our headquarters are in Brigham City, Utah. Golden Lion Concrete is locally owned and operated. We specialize in both residential and commercial jobs. Licensed and insured, with over 45 years of experience, concrete specialist Mike Larragoitiy and his team provide the best service and quality workmanship in concrete f..Recent Review:Mike came out to my property and measured out a quote on an RV pad and back patio. Mike seemed very professional and knowledgeable. He told me to take the RV pad out 6 inches from the property line to provide enough room for a fence. He stated they would have to dig in the back and haul out dirt for the back patio (We discussed giving to the neighbors because they needed dirt). Mike created a contract that contained an RV pad and a patio in the back of the house, which I signed and provided to him to start the work the following week. The day Mike showed up to do the job with his crew, things started to change. He said he was going to raise the back patio to encase the stairs in concrete which would make the first step only 2 inches high. I told him I didn't like the idea because that would mean I could never remove the stairs without breaking concrete and also it would make the first stair a different height than the rest. I asked Mike what the correct thing to do was and he stated it was to dig down and remove dirt (which is what we originally discussed). After that, Mike seemed irritated. We then went to the RV pad and he told me that the RV pad was going to cost "a lot" more than originally discussed and contracted. He stated that the RV pad would cost more or for the same price, have a big gap between the concrete and the fence. Since the RV price was now "a lot" more or would have a huge gap, I asked Mike if we could just do the patio in the back. I was then told that the back patio was going to cost more because originally I was provided a package deal wit the RV pad. When I expressed that I didn't understand why it would cost more for the patio due to the fact that the measurements for the RV pad were originally wrong, Mike told me he thinks I should go with another company. I find this experience very unfortunate. I was excited to utilize Mike and his company for our concrete work. He was suggested to us by a friend and came highly recommended. The day Mike came to bid and then the day he showed up to do the job seemed like two totally different people. If you go with this company, make sure the contract you sign is very specific and contains all of the details from the get go. Mike will not remember the specifics as originally discussed and things are subject to change after you sign the contract. Make sure that they also call Blue Stake prior to digging in your yard. They showed up to dig in my yard prior to having Blue Stake come out which would have put any liability on meCHRISTOPHER S.
- Business Description:Plumbing contractors. We service all plumbing needs: water heaters, clear sewer lines, repairs, installation of plumbing, remodels of bathrooms and kitchens, new construction.Recent Review:As stated above, he did not start until two days after the agreed upon start date. On the day he did start, he arrived several hours later than stated. He tore out all of the old ceramic tiling of the counter and back splash and removed the old cabinetry. I was later to learn that none of that needed to be done so early in the job as there was a five week wait for the special order cabinets to arrive from the manufacturer. The first day here, lasted until 11:00 pm. He got back here on Thursday, started and ended late again. On this day we were charged for 13.5 hours instead of the 9.5 hours they were here.He skipped Friday, due to his dental issue, nevertheless, I was charged for a day's work anyway. (I had to argue it off the bill.) Saturday, he worked until midnight and for 10-11 hours, although we fed him and his helper dinner, we were overcharged on Saturday because his wife said he didn't come home until after 2:00 am. (I argued that one off the bill as well.) <br /> I wanted to pay by credit card and they charged me their usage fee. <br /> We were charged $250 for the sink (sight unseen) which we hate and are not keeping. He refuses to take it back although originally, he said he wanted it himself for his mother-in-law. <br /> We paid him $700 up front and had no contract offered, although he did say there would be one 'shortly'...never had one. <br /> Our intention was to replace the counter top initially and then we were convinced to also buy new cabinetry. The floor was supposed to remain intact since the linoleum was in very good condition, however, when tearing out the old cabinets, one of his workers tore up the floor so now we have to replace that as well. <br /> I was without any sort of counter or sink from Wednesday thru Saturday. I was also without water at all for most of Wednesday and Saturday. We were told by Herman initially that the job would cost $2000, take a day and we would have a new counter top. He must have had a counter top laying around that he thought we'd want but we didn't want Formica. What he ended up doing was gutting all that we did have, putting up new plywood and insulation and ruining our floor. He also re-did some plumbing that he had previously done for us less than a year earlier. Of the plywood walls, my husband was so disgusted with the cuts and the shoddy workmanship, that he tore everything out again, made straight cuts, leveled and squared up the walls, and replaced. <br /> So, basically, my husband did everything over again. He even re-did the drainage pipes under the sink because the new set up that Herman put in took up the whole space under the sink leaving no room for storage. In conclusion, I'd have to say that we were pretty dumb in not getting a contract first and paying for a job like this on an hourly wage basis. Seems like he's a really nice guy and we trusted him; we liked him and we were trying to help him by giving him our business. Triple A Plumbing is done here because we can't afford his type of work anymore. (There was a previous hire when a window was broken.) We are having Lowe's do the remaining work on the kitchen and re-doing the floor ourselves. <br /> A kitchen takes a long time. To date, we still have no counter top. Buyer Beware! <br /Cindy H.
- Business Description:Pro Concrete specializes in Top Notch custom Concrete Flatwork such as Patios, driveways, stairs and much more! We take pride in our work and love to see our customers fully satisfied! This 4th generation concrete family with over 15 years of personal concrete experience. Let us help you with all your concrete wants and needs. Give us a call today!
- Business Description:All types of concrete for great prices!
- Business Description:Mister Concrete has been serving the Idaho Falls and Boise areas for over a decade. From gravel to finish work, we set the standard for speed and quality you should expect from your concrete contractor.
- Business Description:Additional email - email@example.com. Additional phone - (208) 478-1062.Recent Review:The individual came to the house and did a visual inspection. He promised a written bid by the end of the day. Three days later, after no bid, I contacted him. He told me that his "business manager" wrote the bids and I should have a bid hand delivered to my home by the end of business that day. Two months later, still no bid, no call, no follow up. SketchyClayn L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
Find concrete contractors in
- Sugar City
- Fort Hall
concrete contractors in Idaho Falls
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Big Moes Concrete
- Big Moes Concrete
- Carlson's Custom Concrete Inc1162 N 1290 E
- Chamberlain Concrete Inc4333 Christy Ln
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Chimera Construction LLC2717 S 1000 E
Salt Lake City, Utah
- Concrete Settling Solutions3911 E 3600 N
- CONCRETE SOLUTIONS OF IDAHO1574 CRIMSON DR
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Custom Complete
- Custom Concrete Resurfacing3570 N 25th E Suite 102
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Carlson's Custom Concrete Inc
- Ideal Construction Inc1251 Freeman Ln #18
- Ideal Construction Inc
- Little Odds And Ends ConstructionPO Box 42
- Little Odds And Ends Construction
- Mister Concrete, LLC4310 Mason St
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Mister Concrete, LLC
- Newt Construction LLC6462 W Broadway St
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Newt Construction LLC
- Ultimate Concrete Coatings, LLC7959 N 15th Street
Dalton Gardens, Idaho
- Ultimate Concrete Coatings, LLC