Trees absorb carbon dioxide, and fight pollution and global warming, not to mention create oxygen, something every living thing needs to survive.
Get matched with top tree removal services in Idaho Falls, ID
There are 2 highly-rated local tree removal services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Tree Service Reviews in Idaho Falls
- G-Man ConstructionIt went great! We had tried to do this project for 2-3 years and could not get return calls or estimates from the contractors we called. Nick retuned calls, got estimates done quickly and got the work scheduled fast! Aaron came and took care of the cottonwood trunks. Aaron and Nick accomplished the digging, grading, dry well and culvert in about two days. Thank you. And the starting point was much more rugged than those pictures FYI
- IDL Construction, LLCThey dont know what they were doing. I wasnt happy at all. It was a lot of money. I dont have the money to fix it again. The paint job was horrible. it was not even. They missed a lot of parts.They went above their estimate. It was above $200.
- SavATree PhoenixIntegrity trees arrived on time for the appointment with a crew of 3 and the equipment to process the refuse from our overgrown trees and left our yard spotless when they finished. They were very careful of the vegitative griwth in our yard. They will come back and do our fruit trees in the Spring. I would highly recommend them to those who care about their trees
- Top Notch Tree Service IncQuick removal, left the area in good condition, cleaned up the waste. Very happy with the quality and value.
- Boise TreeSean and his crew were great! They were on time, courteous to our schedule with customers, and they swiftly executed everything including hauling everything away! Also they left my building and parking lot way better than they found it.
- J & J ConstructionWe initially contacted Jerry Stuart of J & J Construction for help with removal of our 3 tree stumps. In getting an estimate for that we found out the he did many other types of work. We asked him for an estimate for replacing our patio door (form the house), fixing our cracking patio and an RV pad. In walking around, Jerry pointed out that our roof line was sagging due to an improperly installed post and discussed with us what we could do to fix it. Needless to say our initial bid for removal of tree stumps soon blossomed into a full blown project. Jerry was very good about discussing our options and very flexible in accommodating our needs. Together we came up with a plan and work began the next day!! Work began on October 20, 2012 and despite weather delays and additional work we added, we were completed by November 13, 2012. Jerry and his team are extremely hard workers and have an incredible attention to detail. The work that they completed for us is even better than I could have imagined. It was fun working with them in coming up with ideas on some of the finish work. I really appreciate have a crew that is on time, works a full day and works on Saturdays to get things done. And did I mention their work is awesome!
- Aly's Tree Trimming Pruning & Yard Clean-UpAly handled the scheduling w/ our tenents, the interface with the city for the removal. All went very well and fast! Thanks Aly
- Strong Roots Tree ServiceWe called Josh Quaade with Strong Roots Tree Service in Princeton, Idaho to remove 2 large Ponderosa Pine trees from around our house. Exactly 2 weeks to the day, he finished the job and we are so pleased. Strong Roots took down the first mature pine limb by limb, because its location and its condition were threatening our house. They made it a science to do the job correctly, measuring, attaching lines to keep big limbs from dropping in bad spots, not touching a single branch until they were sure it was all safe. They really knew what they were doing. The other tree, they just felled. But what is almost more astonishing is how they thoroughly cleaned up both sites. Except for the stumps, which we don't mind, you wouldn't be able to tell two huge trees were just removed from our home site. Five stars and a great big shout out to Strong Roots Tree Service. Their quote was reasonable and fair. Their work was first rate
- Intermountain Tree Servicethis company is awesome!. not only did they show up early for the appt, they completed the job in less than one day! Their bid was competitive and very fair. Howard, son Bill, and the entire crew are professional in every way! Hard workers who practice safety too. They cleaned up as they went along, raking and cleaning debris from my yard, driveway, and even the rood of my house. A very honest company who defines what costumer service should be. I recommend them wholeheartedly. Intermountain Tree Service gets an A+++ from me
- LawnTechThey are going to come out this spring in about fifteen days. They spray all our trees on two acres. What really stands out the most is that they've been coming around and doing the trees. One day I looked back all the seven trees but the pine tree was twenty five foot taller. They've been fertilizing it every year for the last four years. Their price is fair. The quality is excellent. They have always been there the day they said they were going to be there
Last update on September 8, 2022
Tree Service Companies in Idaho Falls
Explore our Solution Center for helpful tree service company articles
Once all the autumn leaves have fallen, winter landscapes can look rather bleak. Discover how cool trees such as cedar and Japanese maple can warm things up.
They say to plant a tree, but not all trees are alike. Check out these seven reasons why you should not plant a tree before you make a costly mistake.
Find tree removal services in
- Sugar City,
- Fort Hall,
tree removal services in Idaho Falls
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Colling Pest Solutions481 Hartert Dr.
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83404
- Greenskeeper Landscape & Excavation LLC7343 S 15th W
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83402
- HomePro4855 E Comish Dr
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83406
- LawnTech4401 Commerce Cir
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83401
- Roberts & Sons Tree Service459 Gullane Cir
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83401
- Colling Pest Solutions
- 208 Trees430 Roosevelt Ave
Pocatello, Idaho 83201
- 208 Trees
- BAKER'S TOP TO BOTTOM TREE SVC816 EBBETT WAY
Sandpoint, Idaho 83864
- BAKER'S TOP TO BOTTOM TREE SVC
- Early Bird Landscaping4132 E 465 N
Rigby, Idaho 83442
- Early Bird Landscaping
- J & J Construction420 Wilson Ave
Blackfoot, Idaho 83221
- J & J Construction
- LIMB WALKER TREE SVC565 El Rancho Blvd
Pocatello, Idaho 83201
- LIMB WALKER TREE SVC
- My Computer Works7975 N Hayden Rd #C-320
Scottsdale, Arizona 85258
- My Computer Works
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
Columbus, Ohio 43229
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space
Tree service companies that service Idaho Falls
Tree Service FAQ
How much does it cost to remove a tree?
Answer: Typically, tree removal costs between $200 and $2,000. Tree removal costs vary widely based on the number of trees being removed, the height of each tree, the diameter of each tree trunk, and accessibility to the tree. Smaller trees are usually less expensive to remove than larger ones, as are those that are more easily accessible.
Do you need a permit to cut down a tree?
Answer: In many areas, you don’t need a permit to cut down a tree on your own private, residential property. But some municipalities may require tree removal permits for conservation purposes or to comply with local ordinances. When you hire a tree removal pro, they’ll be able to tell you whether you need a permit for your specific tree removal project.
When is a good time to trim trees?
Answer: In most regions, the best time to trim your trees is during the winter months. During the active growing season (spring through fall), trimming your trees can leave them more vulnerable to disease and less likely to thrive. During the winter months, when trees are dormant, trimming them will cause less stress and leave them ready to grow again in the spring.
What is the average cost to cut a tree down?
Answer: Tree removal costs between $200 and $2,000 per tree. Establishing an average cost can be difficult because each tree will be assessed and priced based on factors like height, trunk diameter, and accessibility. In general, smaller trees cost less to remove than larger trees, as do trees that are more accessible.
How much does it cost to service a tree?
Answer: The cost to service a tree is typically between $430 and $1,320. The cost to service a tree depends on several factors, including what exactly you’d like done, the tree’s height, its health, the location of the tree, and local labor costs. The national average cost for tree services is $865. Tree trimming isn’t necessary for all trees but can improve their health and longevity by encouraging new growth.
What is the difference between tree trimming and pruning?
Answer: While tree trimming and tree pruning might appear similar to the untrained eye, they serve different purposes. Tree pruning is used to thin a tree by removing unnecessary or burdensome branches. Tree trimming promotes healthy growth by trimming but not removing branches.