When it comes to having healthy plants and attracting beneficial insects, using natural insecticides that you make at home is an excellent choice for gardeners looking for a way to use pesticides without harming their plants.
Get matched with top pest exterminators in Idaho Falls, ID
There are 2 highly-rated local pest exterminators.
Recent Pest Control Reviews in Idaho Falls
- Exodus Pest ControlVery well. He has been providing this service for us for 4 years. Excellant service. Great guy! Highly recommend him. Does an excellant and professional job.
- Critter ControlI'm really pleased with them. I don't have any bugs in my house. I've been a customer with them for several years. They've done several things for me over the years. I love everything about their service.
- Bright Pest Management LLCThey arrived within 24 hours of calling them. They were very efficient and professional. They asked me what I required, gave me a complete list of the work performed and were done in an hour. They gave me a 5% discount because I was an Angie's List member and killed 6 Hobo Spiders and a Black Widow. I was very satisfied read less
- Moxie Pest ControlThey came highly recommended and have exceeded our expectations. Our technician is very knowledgeable, and prompt. We signed up for quarterly spraying. They call and schedule, then actually show up when they say. Gave recomendations to reduce rodent problems. Will definitely have back again!
- Bright Pest Management LLCEverything was done very professional and friendly. We are moving into a home we are buying and we will be using them again. I would highly recommend them if you are in need of pest control and prevention.
- NORTHERN STATES PEST & WEEDTechnician investigated crawl space and attic. Found no evidence of infestation. Spread a dehydrating bait throughout attic and basement, so that if rodents enter and eat, they leave the house seeking a water source and don't have a reason to return.
- Bright Pest Management LLCFirst let me thank them for there services , i received a call 20 min before they showed up that was nice their crew was very professional and polite , i felt very safe having them at my house and that is very important to me and my family , i was told exactly what they were going to do and everything was explained completely , let me say its nice to know they respect my home as much as i do by wearing white booties wile spraying the inside of my home , what a pleasure have professionals as they were spraying my home thank you very much Barry Cabrer read less
- LawnTechI loved the way the gentleman trimmed my trees. He made sure the trees limbs were well balanced and checked with me afterwards to see if I liked the results. Also, he was nice enough to rehang my bird feeder on the higher tree limb I could not reach. The old limb had been trimmed off. Also, when the bugs are sprayed around the house, I am always notified so I can shut my windows read less
- Moxie Pest ControlIt is $90 every time they come. I stay with them because I see results. I like the program that he offered me. He was more exspensive, but I liked the offer. If I see a hornets nest or wasp nest or a mouse they will come back out for free. I have only had to call them back once. I felt that they should have contacted me when they took over the old, rather than after they had missed my old appointment I called them to find out where they were. I did not like that at all. They come now on time, but I did not like they way they handled the transition. They should have called and told me who they were and that they were taking over the contracts read less
- Gemtek Pest ControlAs usual, the technician was professional and completed his work in a timely manner while addressing specific concerns.
Pest Control Companies in Idaho Falls
- Business Description:Liberty Lake is a beacon of beauty to residents across the Idaho border. Here in this wondrous town we are able to enjoy all of the luxuries of the Spokane Valley, and we all feel a sense of community in our tight-knit neighborhoods. Unfortunately, pests in this area seem to share the same sense of camaraderie, and tend to band together when infesting the walls of your home. But whether they reside on the beautiful MeadowWood Golf Course, within the halls of Liberty Lake Elementary, or deep w.. read lessRecent Review:Great. They call ahead, do the work, and send a bill. We've had no further problems with carpenter ants. They will schedule routine service to prevent problems, or you can call them when you note a problem.DOUG L.
- Business Description:We understand that every project is unique and requires delicate handling. We do our best to make your project go as smoothly as possible.Recent Review:It was great. We had a great communication.Kent C.
- Business Description:Full service lawn and tree maintenance, isa certified arborists on staff, design/build landscaping includes planting, turf installation, irrigation, hardscaping and water features. free estimates, leading company for 30 years in all eastern idaho including idaho falls, pocatello, blackfoot, rexburg. known for knowledgeable staff, quality work and fair prices. Additional DBAs - Ampro Inc, Ampro LawnTech Pest Control. Additional phones - (208) 356-0011, (208) 233-5296 read lessRecent Review:It went really well. They were prompt, professional, arrived on time and gave suggestions for future upkeep. I was very pleased with the services.LESLIE S.
- Business Description:At Gem State Pest Solutions, our mission is to find pests, remove them from your home or business, and use regular pest control treatments to keep them from coming back. Our technicians are licensed pest control applicators (Idaho State Department of Agriculture) who put customers first. We'll do our very best to remove wasps, ants, spiders, and any other pests, guaranteed read less
- Business Description:Landscape design, hardscape install, lawn maintenance, access road management, tree removal, tree trimming and more. Brower Site Services LLC specializes in creating unique landscapes that not only look amazing, but will also make every one of your neighbors jealous. We pride ourselves on our ability to do the job right the first time. We do not leave until you are satisfied. With 10 years of experience we are confident that your choice to utilize Brower Site Services for your projects will b.. read less
- Business Description:G&H is the first and currently the ONLY company the North West to offer bed bug thermal remediation by using a Micro Turbine Powered Industrial Heater. Our top of the line heater was invented and designed to make a tremendous amount of heat, deliver it quickly and provide high static pressure to push at great distances. This is exactly what is needed to safely and successfully end your bed bug problems. The precise design and function of our heaters allow shorter thermal treatment times .. read less
- Business Description:Your surroundings—whether residential or commercial—embody all the benefits that you have worked so hard for, and that’s why we take immense care to deliver the highest level of personal attention to each of our projects to create a memorable, integrated landscape that perfectly complements and supports the architecture it surrounds. We understand that, like most great investments, quality landscapes should be beautiful each moment and built to last a lifetime. We oversee the design, installa.. read lessRecent Review:<p>Lawnscapes LLC is the contractor used by the builder of my house for landscape and fencing. The builder agreed to pay for fencing the backyard and I agreed to pay for fencing the sides of the house. The sides were 7? on one side and 8? on the other, on the side that was 8 feet I asked for a gate to be installed. Lawnscapes LLC charged me for 16? of fencing at $28 per linear foot ($448) and $300 for the gate. Lawnscapes refused to deduct the width of the gate from the charge, something other fencing contractors deduct because the vinyl used in the gate is already cover in the cost of the gate. I paid the $748 per my verbal agreement when the estimate was given to me over the phone. When the work was completed I noticed the cheap fencing materials that were used and that upon completion of the fence in the backyard the installers had failed to fill in all the holes for the fence poles. In order to be a good neighbor, I filled in the holes myself. </p> <p>I will never use this contractor again.</p> <br / read lessRalph C.
- Business Description:Idaho and Utah's best Pest Control and Lawn Care service provider. Star Pest Control is locally owned and operated in all three areas we service in Idaho and Utah. Star Pest Control is an accredited business with the Better Business Bureau and is fully insured and licensed by the Idaho and Utah Departments of Agriculture. All of our pest control treatments and rodent control treatments come with a 60 Day Money Back Warranty with no contracts or hidden fees. All of our treatments are Kid Saf.. read lessRecent Review:Very professional. They are willing to call and schedule appointments with my renters. Prompt and thorough. If you aren't satisfied they're willing to come out and fix the issue. <br />Holly B.
- Recent Review:Excellent job. Havent seen a spider in my house since. They explained everything i asked about and took time to talk to me about safeguards (I am new to area). <br />christine s.
- Business Description:Serving the Wood River Valley and Southern Idaho. Whether you have ants, spiders, mice, or bed bugs, the earlier you address a pest problem, the sooner you can rid yourself of a more serious pest infestation. Wood River Pest Management has the experience & expertise to protect your home and family from pest infestations. Call Wood River Pest Management today to discover why we're the area's best read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pest control articles
Ridding your kitchen of fruit flies can be done using different cleaning products and DIY fruit fly traps. Learn how to make your own fruit fly remedy by using products you likely have in the pantry—but know that patience is required.
Finding ants in your home can be an unwelcome surprise. But when you know what to do, getting rid of these pesky insects is painless and straightforward. In this guide, we’ll explain how to make your home ant-free and keep it that way.
Find pest exterminators in
- Sugar City
- Fort Hall
pest exterminators in Idaho Falls
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Colling Pest Solutions481 Hartert Dr.
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Colling Pest Solutions
- Duke of Earl Pest Control5910 Whitley Dr
- Duke of Earl Pest Control
- HomePro4855 E Comish Dr
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Moxie Pest Control735 Wendy St
- Moxie Pest Control
- Star Pest Control LLC2184 Channing Way #439
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Star Pest Control LLC
- WOOD RIVER PEST MANAGEMENT1400 North 1250 E Center Road
- WOOD RIVER PEST MANAGEMENT