When it comes to repairing your lawn’s bare spots, overseeding can be the solution. Overseeding is a simple way to reinvigorate your lawn and restore your dead, patchy grass back to a lush, green carpet again.
Get matched with top Landscapers in Pocatello, ID
There are 4 highly-rated local landscapers.
Recent Lawn Landscaping Reviews in Pocatello
- G-Man ConstructionIt went great! We had tried to do this project for 2-3 years and could not get return calls or estimates from the contractors we called. Nick retuned calls, got estimates done quickly and got the work scheduled fast! Aaron came and took care of the cottonwood trunks. Aaron and Nick accomplished the digging, grading, dry well and culvert in about two days. Thank you. And the starting point was much more rugged than those pictures FYI
- Panhandle LogworksNeal and his crew did an amazing job on all the jobs we have hired them for. We have rehired them many times and will do so again.
- Top Notch Tree Service IncQuick removal, left the area in good condition, cleaned up the waste. Very happy with the quality and value.
- Boise TreeSean and his crew were great! They were on time, courteous to our schedule with customers, and they swiftly executed everything including hauling everything away! Also they left my building and parking lot way better than they found it.
- VISTA GARDENSHe did an excellent job. He gave me a very prompt bid and he was willing to use materials that I already had. They very were very professional and I would refer them to anyone who was looking for this type of work.
- HabiscapesMichael and his crew were amazing. They were professional, hardworking and always willing to go that extra length. We were given lovely designs and the crew showed the first day bright and early and never stopped working. Michael keeps the client informed with respect to cost/ budget and always provides daily updates. I would highly recommend his company for any type of landscape repai
- J & J ConstructionWe had a real mess of half done and badly done landscaping in our new house. I needed mainly excavation and rock work so I called J&J after finding their ad in the newspaper. J&J responded, showed up and then provided me with a written estimate. That's three out of three stars in my book already since it's three more steps than most other contractors we contacted bothered with! The work involved removing all the rocks, weeds, shrubs, etc. in front of our house and border areas then grading the dirt, installing fabric and decorative rock (about 35 cubic yards). Other work included repairing a poorly installed sprinkler back flow section and headers and reinforcing a concrete walkway which was separating from the garage. We were leaving town the following day and I was concerned about the job getting done on time but Jerry assured me he would come back the next day to finish installing the new rock. When we got back from our Memorial weekend trip the work was done just the way he said it would be. The landscaping looked great and the side street where all the rock had been dumped by the delivery truck was spotless. Landscaping seems to be one of those areas where there are a lot of fly by night operations. Unlike any other landscapers we have tried or contacted, J&J actually does all of the following: Respond to calls. Show up when they say will show up. Provide written estimates. Stick to those estimates without gouging for extras they forgot to mention. Do quality work. Other contractors could (and should) take lessons from the way J&J does business. We will definitely be using them again next year for the back yard
- Summerco Landscaping IncorporatedExcellent work. Very professional. Excellent attention to detail. Wonderful design work. We are very happy with the entire project.
- Sandpoint Tree Care llcThis is who you want if you want the job done right. Grady knows what he is doing and I would use him for any tree project.
- NATURE'S IMAGEThe job was excellent and very nice. He always checks if I am at home, knocks on the door and waits for my approval. He is not overbooked. He takes his clients without looking on what he is going to earn from it. He is just really nice and I was lucky to find him to do the mowing.
Landscapers in Pocatello
- Business Description:We are a small family business that do landscaping as well as fencing. We work in and around the Bethesda, and Silver Spring areas. Our company is dedicated to our customers and we work one on one with their every need. All of our work is guaranteed, call today for a free estimateRecent Review:reinstall paver patio and add drainageJennifer F.
- Business Description:Top notch tree service inc. is a family owned business with 5-7 employees. We have a monthly billing cycle, but prefer payments upon job completion. For larger jobs and only on a limited basis we offer financingRecent Review:Quick removal, left the area in good condition, cleaned up the waste. Very happy with the quality and value.Jeff K.
- Business Description:We are a family owned fencing construction business. Let us make your fencing desires become a reality. We specialize in barbed wire, pipe, continuous, buckrail, wood post and much more!Recent Review:They repaired several sections of my fence and replaced a few areas that were too bad to repair. They did a great job.Coleman M.
- Business Description:We understand that every project is unique and requires delicate handling. We do our best to make your project go as smoothly as possible.Recent Review:It was great. We had a great communication.Kent C.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:TruGreen is the nation's largest provider of lawn and landscape services. We make it easy for you by delivering customized care solutions that are effective, innovative and responsible. TruGreen® provides a full suite of tailored lawn and landscape services. From fertilization and aeration to tree & shrub services and much more, TruGreen delivers superior results backed by our Healthy Lawn Guarantee.®1 We also offer effective solutions to help control and prevent lawn damaging insects, like c..Recent Review:We are in North Ogden Utah. We had a nice green lawn with a few weeds throughout when we hired TruGreen. We now have a dead lawn which is not coming back after the summer. We have more weeds and have had insect issues. They came 2 times in the beginning of the year then did not come between April and August at all which is the timeframe we were requesting that they come out and take care of the bug issue. 7 or 8 cancelled appointments later, our lawn is dead. A half a dozen calls with their customer service call center have only yielded lies and more appointment cancellations. It's never good when you have the hold music for a customer service line memorized. Do not hire TruGreen. There are much better providers out there. Now I just have to either re-sod or seed and hopAlan D.
- Business Description:Snow removal services. I have years of experience as a window cleaning technician. I have spent a lot of time doing yard work- installing sprinkler systems, sod installation, landscaping, constructing retaining walls, stone paths, planting shrubbery, gardening, etc. Handy man- skills are average but I am honest about jobs I know I can or cannot complete with the knowledge and skills I have. Willing to discuss any job or task needed and give my opinion on my ability to complete the job to your..
- Business Description:Small family owned business that strives for customer satisfaction. Most projects require a 50% deposit, with remaining balance due on completion. We do not carry an inventory, so deposits are required on all orders, this allows us to give our customers the best possible pricing
- Business Description:The beginning of Northern Lakes Tree Service all started back in 1993 when I decided that I wanted to work for myself and be o utdoors. With a couple of husky chainsaw’s and well used climbing gear I managed to scrape together, along with my old 1956 Ford two ton truck that wasn’t very pretty but got the job done, I began doing tree service around the area. This is when we learned the art of “Low Impact Tree Removal.” Simply put, it’s how to work around and at the same time Protect Landscapi..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful landscaper articles
A roof warranty is a lifesaver when it comes to conducting repairs, so you’ll want to keep your manufacturer’s warranty and your contractor’s warranty in good standing. Follow this guide to learn about common factors that void a roof warranty.
The best time to install a roof depends on various factors such as weather conditions, prices, and appointment availability. Plan your roof installation strategically to avoid high costs, limited appointments, and booked-up contractors.
Find Landscapers in
- Fort Hall
- Arbon Valley
- American Falls
- Lava Hot Springs
- Idaho Falls
- Malad City
Landscapers in Pocatello
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Early Bird Landscaping4132 E 465 N
- Early Bird Landscaping
- Frank's Handyman SVC12445 W Cherry Ln
- Frank's Handyman SVC
- J & J Construction420 Wilson Ave
- J & J Construction
- Magnolia Outdoor Living3522 Ashford-Dunwoody Rd. Box 162
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- MBCJ2671 Bannock Hwy
- MERRILL QUALITY LANDSCAPES205 S 5TH W
- Mike's Lawn Service LLC22 N 725 W
- Morgan's Handyman Service254 N 10th Ave
- Mother Hubbard Services1326 S Pioneer Way
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Moxie Pest Control735 Wendy St
- Magnolia Outdoor Living
- N.Martin GREEN TURF442 Clover Ln
- N.Martin GREEN TURF
- OUTBACK LANDSCAPE INC2690 S 2000 W
- OUTBACK LANDSCAPE INC
- Rocky mountain offroad3800 Swan Valley Hwy
- Rocky mountain offroad
- Scott Ganoe Landscape-Sprnklrs150 S 950
- Spring Falls LandscapingPO Box 1632
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Steelhead Maintenance & Remodel2830 Druvor St
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Stone's Lawn Care148 Austin Ave
Twin Falls, Idaho
- SUNRISE NURSERY LLC54 E HIGHWAY 81
- SWENKE LANDSCAPE CO INC10737 Idaho 75
- Scott Ganoe Landscape-Sprnklrs