Use this guide to calculate the cost to deliver concrete. Figure out how much concrete you need and when you need it delivered to find out how much you need to budget to get the job done.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Horseshoe Bend, ID
There are 7 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Horseshoe Bend
- No Cap Concretegreat. super professional, and the work was very good. easy to talk to and knew what they were doing. 10/10
- No Cap ConcreteEverything went very smoothly, and my project looks amazing! Justyce was easy to work with, reasonably priced, and did a great job.
- Conquer Concrete Inc.They were great. The steps they poured went from the middle of the south side around to the middle of the east side. Excellent work. Poured a pad for a utility shed. Poured a carport/patio. They also made my driveway. It was impressive how well they cleaned up when finished.
- Superior Custom ConcreteIt went Greeeeat! I highly recommend Superior Concrete. I appreciate Isaiah's professionalism. We made a last minute change and he did everything he could to make it happen. I had a postage stamp for a patio...I now have an entertaiment area! So happy! They communicated well, worked professionally and quickly! I really cant say enough good things about my experience! Thank you Isaiah
- Superior Custom ConcreteThey were very prompt and courteous and did an incredible job. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing to do concrete project.
- Superior Custom ConcreteIsaiah and his team were absolutely amazing! Their work is spot on. He called before, during and after they were done to make sure I was happy with their work. He even stopped by days after to check up and see how I like the patio! I would recommend these guys to anyone! Great communication and their work is amazing! Thanks again
- Superior Custom ConcreteVery smoothly. They were professional on time and cleaned after the concrete was poured and finished.
- Superior Custom ConcreteFantastic! They did exactly what they said they would and exactly when they said they would. Finished on schedule.
- Superior Custom ConcreteIssaiah did an excellent job. He also did extra detail work for no additional cost. His pricing was very fair compared to competition. He also cleaned up the area and put rocks back when he was finished. I would hire him again and would recommend him to others needing any concrete work.
- Superior Custom ConcreteIsaiah and his guys did a fantastic job. Isaiah's work ethic was beyond exceptional from the first meeting and throughout the project. Isaiah was patient with us while we kept changing our minds and then wanting more than originally quoted. They went above and beyond to make sure that our dream patio was done to perfection. They gave us the best deal. We are so happy to have our patio completed and will use them in the near future when repairing our front walk way and adding a concrete pad in the back for RV parking
Concrete Repair Contractors in Horseshoe Bend
- Business Description:We are a family-owned & operated business, dedicated to providing you with the best quality of service in the Boise area. We will be happy to meet your construction needs while keeping our prices reasonable for all of the hard-working people trying to save money with the current economy. We are licensed, bonded, and insured to do any Residential Remodeling; and we look forward to doing business with youRecent Review:Okay, in 2015 I had several people come out to give me bids on what to do as I am undecided. I'm a pretty particularly perfectionist guy that's hard to please. I chose Dustin in 2016 and he came and performed the whole thing with a lot of effort. Not everything is perfect in the world, neither are the employees that you get for construction wages, but Mr. Hamland made up for those slights and did an incredible job. Today i was thinking about doing some other landscaping work and thought of Dustin, then realized that I had not written a review. My apologies for a belated thumbs up. Nice guy, gets it done, He's honestChuck T.
- Business Description:We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:Justyce made a deal with us, we agreed on $900. We paid $450 up front with a check that cleared the bank 4 days later. He came to our house, started to tear up the old step and decided it was more than he could handle. He left and has no only not completed the job but is ignoring all phone calls from us. He has taken our $450 and left this step in total disarray and non useable. We have been scammed and seeking out help from the BBB and police. This company is HORRIBLE and should be ashamed of their business ethics. DO NOT HIRE !!Brett K.
- Business Description:Mike of all trades has been in business for 5 years. We do just about any job you need done on your property. No job too small or too big. We deal in water damage, renovation, remodeling, landscaping, sprinkler systems, flooring of all types, drywall, roofing, painting, general repairs,woodcraft, general installations and much much more. We have the best handyman rates in the valley. Once we give you a quote the price quoted does not go up. The only exception to this is water damage in which ..Recent Review:Very professional. Arrived on time and finished work as agreed and on time. Quality of work is excellent. Everything on the bid was completed and work was well done. No short cuts or sloppy work. I would definitely hire him again.Cindy H.
- Business Description:We can take care of all of your home improvement contractor needs, residential and commercial.Recent Review:It was excellent. The owner did an excellent job. He was very punctual. He was always early. He was professional.Larry S.
- Business Description:We love to work with customers to make the most out of their home or business space. Specializing in remodeling and flooring we have qualified staff and access to contractors to handle almost any job. We also supply products such as our resurfaced concrete floors that most contractors in the valley are simply unable to provide. Let's talk and see if we're right for youRecent Review:They did a fantastic job! They got the whole project done in 2 days, were very knowledgeable about what to do and how to do it, VERY communicative, and they work so well together, I would definitely hire them again for anything i need doneKelly P.
- Recent Review:I needed my back patio to be extended. Paul was very friendly and the cost estimate was fair and upfront. The team did a great job with everything and it looks great. We even wanted to add a step after originally not wanting one and they were nice and added it for us without making a big deal out of it. I would highly recommend Vassar and will keep them in mind for anything I may need in the futureFrank S.
- Business Description:We specialize in all concrete related areas. If there is something we do not do, we will recommend you to someone that we know the quality of their work and will stand behind. We do all types of flat work like broom finishes, stamped concrete, colored concrete, acid staining, color staining, repair work, footing, foundations.... The list goes on and onRecent Review:While removing the old driveway, they discovered that it was laid on top of some sort of clay/silt that retained water. The stuff had the consistency of jello. They had to excavate to a depth of several feet and then replace the dirt with sand/gravel mix. An unforeseen problem, but they dealt with it properly and the resulting driveway will last a lot longer as a result. Both the garage floor and the driveway look good, and the driveway drains well when it rains. Luke has an eye for detail which is reflected in the quality of the final resultRichard H.
- Business Description:Since 1999 Mountain View Roofing has been gaining a reputation in the Boise valley of being Boise’s best roofing company. Located in Boise, Idaho and servicing the following areas for reroofs and repairs; Nampa, Kuna, Star, Eagle, Meridian, Boise, Caldwell, McCall, Cascade, Donnelly. Mountain View Roofing strives to put quality first and always give more to the customers than they receive. Mountain View Roofing specializes in residential reroofs, wind repairs, gutters, and new construction. R..Recent Review:This Company exceeded what we hoped for in a roofing company. We had a few special needs, and they went out of their way to make it all work - no extra cost. They were honest, fair, and very professional. If you need a great roofing company, this is the oneDavid T.
- Business Description:A-1 Quality Concrete Co is a 2nd generation concrete contractor company. Decorative concrete is our specialty. Concrete services include patios, driveways, pool decks, fire pits, waterfalls, walkways, steps, retaining walls, foundations and basementsRecent Review:A-1 Concrete pawned the job off to a smaller providerRichard B.
- Business Description:Our 17+ years experience specializing in residential custom patterned concrete patios,driveways,sidewalks,pooldecks and more
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Pouring a new concrete floor can create new usable space for your home and raise its value. This guide breaks down the typical costs involved with this project and what factors affect the price tag.
Looking to install a few steps leading to your house? Concrete can be a great option. Learn how much it will cost you to install a concrete staircase so you can plan your budget.
Find concrete contractors in
concrete contractors in Horseshoe Bend
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A New Daun Home Remodeling1239 W Kesler
- A-1 Quality Concrete CoPO Box 190656
- A.R.I. L.L.C.13788 Maravilla St
- Accelerated Construction LLC11423 West Graham Avenue
- Allstar Builders3313 W. Cherry Ln. Suite 325
- Artisan Builders, Inc.8399 Highway 44
- A New Daun Home Remodeling
- b & m contracting805 W Warren St
- Bezates excavation
- Bill Garrett ConstructionP.O. Box 400
- Bivin's Excavating Inc521 E Adams Ct
- Blue Ribbon Exteriors, L.L.C.2658 S Garibaldi Ave
- Boise Concrete Company1409 N 8th St
- Built Percision2807 Iowa Ct
- Bulldog Excavation2818 Edson St
- b & m contracting
- Chase Custom Concrete105 N 25th St
- Clarks concrete construction15 W Bloomington Dr
- Concrete ConceptsPO Box 1317
- Covey Enterprises1125 Pennsylvania Ave
- cox concrete construction2289 N Eagle Rd
- CS Concrete Construction10498 W Lupine St
- Chase Custom Concrete
- Flying Cowboys Design & RemodelingP. O. Box 124
- Flying Cowboys Design & Remodeling
- Hackneys Concrete Inc5520 3rd Ave
- Hamland Construction Co1725 N White Oak Way
- Herberger's LLC158 w anton st
- Hernandez Concrete LLC510 River Valley St
- Hidden Services Co.3040 Elder Street
- Hill Built Custom Homes17722 Monarch Way
- Hackneys Concrete Inc
- S&H Concrete Inc.PO Box 1041
- Shamrock Construction & Excavating, LLC1350 S Five Mile Road #190613
- Shippy Construction2927 S Kcid Rd
- Silver Horizon Concrete LLC537 Knights Cir
- Silverline Inc.11596 W. Fairview Ave.
- Solid Earth LLC12066 La Pan Dr.
- Specialized Concrete9688 Silverleaf Rd
- Sterling Landscape Co4663 Ustick Rd
- Sublime Contracting4519 N Collister Dr
- Superior Construction Solutions LLC2926 Wildwood St
- S&H Concrete Inc.
- TENNANT ENTERPRISES INC7129 Snohomish St
- The Trade Source HVAC-R415 E. 51st ST.
Garden City, Idaho
- TNG Excavation1677 Sunset Dr
- Treasure Valley Concrete Artisans7326 S Shadow Moss Ave
- Triple H Construction llc3317 S Oxbow Dr
- Tucker Concrete LLC18037 Royal way
- Tyler Goodwin
- TENNANT ENTERPRISES INC