If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Garden City, ID
There are 1 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Garden City
- All American AsphaltIt went great. Josh answered all my questions about recycled asphalt and he and his son were able to fit the job in to our timetable and finish our driveway before a family event on short notice. They did a great job and we've been very happy with our new driveway!
- Boswell Asphalt Paving Solutions IncNew build in the country. Original contractor had road mix laid down and Boswell Paving came in and laid a 3”+ compacted asphalt road over top. Turned out great and we are very happy. Not the lowest price quoted but we feel that we received a thicker and better installed product, which was worth it. The owners are people of integrity and we would use them again and recommend to others read less
- Lewis Sealing & CleaningThey were very kind and explain well what needed to be done, such as being clear how long before I could walk on driveway, drive on driveway, etc. It was a wee bit difficult to coordinate with them as to exact time that the could come by to do the work. I live out of town, so the exact time coordination was important. But, they showed up on the day they said they would and all went well. I do need to learn a bit more about what to expect from resealing. After just a few days, I could see the beginnings of old cracks again, etc. Maybe this is just normal read less
- Northwestern asphaltI was very clear with them that I needed all of the cracks in my driveway filled and I asked that they insure to not get any overspray on my house when they resealed my driveway. I had to leave for work while they were working on my drive way, when I returned from work I found that they had sprayed my house in several different places and did not fill any of the cracks. They simply sprayed the driveway with oil and left. They said they have a 5 year warranty on their work, however I have called several times and have yet to get anyone to come out and fix the issues. The owner Ed has told me multiple times that he would get someone out to fix it and also refund my money but he has yet to do either. He now refuses to answer my calls or texts and is clearly not going to come back. I feel like I have been robbed, they didn't even do the job I hired them to do. Apparently several others have had the same result with them read less
- pearce drive way repairThey put $200 down. Said he would be back the following day the 23rd of May to pay the rest of the money. Did not show up. When I tried to find him he was parked 25 miles away . He is in process of tripping of my trailer. Had to file police report and they found my trailer and brought it back. A gypsy. He buys things from you, makes promises and contracts but never pays, when you tried to get police involved he would say he have contracts with him. The same way with the driveways. No insurance, no written guaratnetee. Does not stand any of his work. Don't hire him read less
Driveway Pavers in Garden City
- Business Description:We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today! read lessRecent Review:Very well….Justyce was on time and had the knowledge to complete my job…I am very pleased!!!Russ K.
- Recent Review:I needed my back patio to be extended. Paul was very friendly and the cost estimate was fair and upfront. The team did a great job with everything and it looks great. We even wanted to add a step after originally not wanting one and they were nice and added it for us without making a big deal out of it. I would highly recommend Vassar and will keep them in mind for anything I may need in the future read lessFrank S.
- Business Description:We specialize in asphalt paving and customer service we are locally owned and operated with over 27 years of experience we do everything from driveways to highways and start from small patch jobs or seal coating job to large scale basing and new asphalt installation we are a very hands on crew I the owner am onsite from start to finish read lessRecent Review:I was very clear with them that I needed all of the cracks in my driveway filled and I asked that they insure to not get any overspray on my house when they resealed my driveway. I had to leave for work while they were working on my drive way, when I returned from work I found that they had sprayed my house in several different places and did not fill any of the cracks. They simply sprayed the driveway with oil and left. They said they have a 5 year warranty on their work, however I have called several times and have yet to get anyone to come out and fix the issues. The owner Ed has told me multiple times that he would get someone out to fix it and also refund my money but he has yet to do either. He now refuses to answer my calls or texts and is clearly not going to come back. I feel like I have been robbed, they didn't even do the job I hired them to do. Apparently several others have had the same result with them read lessDaniel D.
- Business Description:Trust the family owned team that's been serving Idaho since 1995! Our licensed, bonded, and insured professionals will deliver amazing results for your residential or commercial property. Call us today for your FREE estimate! You'll get guaranteed work from our family owned team. We're licensed, bonded, and insured, and we're proud to be members of Angie's List and the Better Business Bureau. Ask about our senior discounts! You'll never have to worry about your new driveway, parking lot, or o.. read lessRecent Review:Having waited weeks for a local paving company to set a date for my driveway a representative from Slender paving knocked on my door and asked if I would be interested in having my driveway blacktopped so I asked for a quote. They came in several hundred dollars above what the local company had bid it for and I said that I would go with the other company. He asked what the bid was and when he was told agreed to do it for the same amount. Promising that they could do it the next day I agreed. A few specific requests, which were part of the bid from the other company (e.g. wings on the entrance), we agreed upon the price and work to be completed. As they were finishing the paving I noticed that there were no "wings" as were requested and physically had been drawn in the dirt with my foot. I was told it would be taken care of and as I had to leave to take care of some business in town I left assuming it would be done as requested - MISTAKE. When I came back the representative came to collect the check I went out and showed him what was not done as requested and he simply said "sorry" and took the check. To add insult to injury, prior to starting the job, he had asked me if I have a 1/2" deep socket they could use to replace all the planks on there trailer which was rotted (just another clue I ignored) and when I asked if I could have it back, he said "could we still use it for a little longer as we are still working on the trailer?" He must have read the look on my face and said "I will go get it for you." Over all the driveway is blacktopped but the wing was not completed and the sides are not done very evenly - having never blacktopped I assume this was normal - but having done concrete work for many years I doubt it to be so. Another concern was that they stated they were out of Meridian, Idaho but all my research on reviews showed them only out of Phoenix, Arizona, all though most of the reviews were fairly good. Lesson learned; go with your local provider and not some roving company. Kind of reminds me of the old barn painters growing up down south. Job looked great until the rain came read lessMichael E.
- Business Description:I can do driveway, house foundation excavation land clearing arrigation systems french drains and etc
- Business Description:Edson is a hard working entrepreneur and all around businessman with a servants heart and business model focused on customer satisfaction and quality craftsmanship.Our goal is to bring our clients the most value for their money and always keep them our main focus to be certain they are not only satisfied but completely thrilled with all of our services read less
- Business Description:we are general contractors that specialize in asphalt maintiance and repairRecent Review:This is a garbage company. <br />AJ P.
- Business Description:As a business we do all types of concrete! Driveways, patios, shop floors, etc. we take pride in quality and assuring that our work is one of a kind! We have been doing concrete for 10 years! We are a owner operated company that is willing to go the extra mile read less
- Business Description:We will repair your house driveway or your commercial parking lot we seal coat we use hot tar to repair your crack in drive way we also do pressure washing parking lot striping pot hole repair
- Business Description:Contact us at (866) 693-0790 in Parma, ID, to find excavation contractors with the passion and skill to serve our community well.Recent Review:Everything went wellNatalie K.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Adding a new asphalt driveway to your home can boost its overall appearance and give homeowners a nice ROI down the line. But how long do asphalt driveways last, and what can you do to maximize their lifespans? Read this guide to find out.
If your garage door has been opening or closing all by itself, you may be confused as to what is happening. But before you call in a pro, troubleshoot a few common garage door opener problems by following this handy guide.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Hidden Springs
- Horseshoe Bend
- Idaho City
- New Plymouth
- Mountain Home
driveway paving contractors in Garden City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Grit Excavation LLC.p.o.box 346
- Grit Excavation LLC.
- Hidden Services Co.3040 Elder Street
- Hidden Services Co.
- JM ENTERPRISE4452 Oxbow Pl
- JM ENTERPRISE
- KB Builders Group IncPO Box 44145 .
- KB Builders Group Inc
- Pinco Painting/Maintenance1322 W. Flamingo
- Pinco Painting/Maintenance
- Rocking R Construction23665 Rudd Road
- Rocking R Construction
- Vassar Enterprises18703 Midland Blvd
- Vassar Enterprises
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100