Garage heaters keep your car warm and prevent your pipes from freezing. But with a wide variety of types—gas, electric, propane, and infrared—it can be hard to know which model is right for you and your budget. This cost guide breaks it all down.
Get matched with top HVAC contractors in Garden City, ID
There are 35 highly-rated local hvac contractors.
Recent HVAC Companies Reviews in Garden City
- DIAMOND HEATING & COOLINGMy experience with everyone at the company was positive from the initial call to the reminders and other communications. Alex was personable and professional. He explained everything and answered all my questions. I would hire them again.
- Boise Valley Heating and AirDennis and his team were pretty incredible. The job involved completely replacing an old oil furnace with tank, AC unit and water heater with all new gas appliances. Dennis and his team showed up on time and exceeded my expectations. He communicated well and did an excellent job. Even after I thought they were done Dennis returned to clean up a few things to meet his high standards, and it was more than appreciated. They pay close attention to detail in their work and I highly recommend their services read less
- DIAMOND HEATING & COOLINGVery well, repaired and no further problem. Service was for motor and any other required part that might have been needed, a new filter and service and labor.
- Boise Valley Heating and AirDennis is great in assessing our heating and air conditioning replacement. He provided genuine feedback on advantages with high efficiency system. He completed the job as promised on time and did follow up to ensure we are covered. Appreciate the professionalism and glad to refer to anyone looking for good service or replacemen read less
- Boise Valley Heating and AirThe experience was fantastic. For starters, Dennis is highly communicative and easy to talk to. He called us back promptly after our initial call, and came to fix our furnace the next day. He gently recommended that we consider replacing both our furnace and AC as they were both nearly 30 years old. We knew these items needed to get done and they were on our to fix list since moving into our house 2 years ago. We asked him for a quote and asked a lot of questions. Based on his manner, promptness and price, we decided to have both the furnace and AC replaced, and also install an air scrubber. (We also selected Boise Valley Heating and Air because they are a small locally owned business.) During the installation, the crew made minimal noise and caused no interruptions. Boise Valley Heating and Air exceeded all of our expectations and we would highly recommend calling them if you have heating and/or AC issues read less
- Boise Valley Heating and AirDennis was able to schedule the install within a few days of the bid, and the actual install of the unit was very fast as well. Pricing was also very competitive as compared to other local companies. I will use him for all future projects I have.
- HEATING EQUIPMENTThey have been excellent and will do anything for you. They are real professionals who know their stuff. I would highly recommend them and I will continue to use them.
- DIAMOND HEATING & COOLINGGreat. Jed explained some of the items showing wear and when to expect to replace them. Very personable and conscientious of my property.
- TML Service ExpertsMason was on time and everything was in working order. And Mason got Gary out here quickly to talk to us about our water heater to be replaced today and a water softener. And a water heater is to be installed today.
- DIAMOND HEATING & COOLINGPleasant experience from start to finish. Honest and knowledgeable service technician. I will refer them to all my friends.
Heating Cooling Contractors in Garden City
- Business Description:Western Heating and Air Conditioning has served the residential heating and air conditioning needs of the Boise Valley since 1967- new construction, remodel, add on, and retrofit. Stop and see us any time. Plus Western is proud to be a Factory Authorized Dealer of quality Carrier products. Carrier - turn to the Expert read lessRecent Review:I was not home but it appeared the install went well. Only thing weird was a ladder behind my door was moved and a hose was left out. Huge fee for using a debit card. Water heater works great and I'm happy.Cindy N.
- Business Description:We are a family owned business with more than 36 years of industry experience. We provide a fully staffed full time training facility for continued education for the more than 90 employees that make up the Right Now team. Right Now Heating & Air protects each of its customers from any potential negative experience with an employee by requiring each employee to follow an industry Code of Ethics and Competency Guide which can be viewed on our web site at www.RightNowHeatCool.com. We provide pro.. read lessRecent Review:These guys were awesome! I highly recommend them. They were professional, on time, and were wonderful to work with. 5 stars for sure.Debbie C.
- Business Description:Your comfort is a big deal, and we take it seriously. For every customer, we assign a dedicated comfort adviser, advocate for your needs, that works with you to create a comfort plan to fit your needs. We believe it is important for us and you to communicate clearly & efficiently. So, we invite you to meet our advisers, and learn about the process surrounding our services. Additional contact name - Pat Minegar, Tyson Garten, Joel Biagi, Randy Thomas. Additional emails - firstname.lastname@example.org.. read lessRecent Review:A-1 Heating Does Electrical! I recently purchased a small generator in order to power some essential appliances (refrigerator, freezer, etc.) during power outages. Instead of running cords through doorways, I wanted to have electrical connections through walls where I could then connect the appliances. I had used A-1 Heating to install (in 2013) and maintain a very nice Lennox HVAC system for me and more recently a tankless water heater, so I thought I’d give them a try for electrical work which I had seen them advertise. Aric came out and we discussed the project and he sent me an estimate. Have you ever received an estimate and said “Wow! That’s more than I expected!”? Well, that’s what I did, so I asked for and received a senior discount. At that point I scheduled the job. When the Aric and Jesus came out to do the install, we discussed the project in detail to make sure it would turn out as expected; they also asked more questions as they went and I popped in to see how it was going a couple of times. The hardware they used was considerably more robust than I expected which could explain the higher than expected price. It was an afternoon’s worth of work for the two of them and when complete, they cleaned up everything quite nicely. I wouldn’t hesitate to have them do more work when needed read lessRobert P.
- Business Description:If you need an HVAC contractor in the Kuna, ID area, turn to the experts at Aspen Heating and Air Conditioning. You can depend on us for all your heating and air conditioning repair, replacement and maintenance needs because we’re: Experienced—our owner has years of experience in the field and can handle any repair or installation work you need. Reliable—we pride ourselves on our professionalism, which means you can count on us to always get the job done well. Friendly—you can count on us to.. read lessRecent Review:It went fine they responded quickly they have a great customer service and they get the job done right.Aida A.
- Business Description:We charge for the repair, not by the hour. No extra charge for after hours service. Technicians available 24/7. Free estimates for system replacement/upgrade. Licensed, bonded, insured. Lifetime Workmanship Warranty -- our "Comfort for Life!" promise to our customers. Idaho’s leading YORK® Certified Comfort Expert dealer. Financing available. Advanced Heating & Cooling has full range of heating and cooling product and service packages for commercial and residential, including new constructio.. read lessRecent Review:Excellent! They got me up and running in no time!Nicole S.
- Business Description:We have a low $79 diagnostic fee, 24/7 service with NO after hour fees for Silver Club Members. We provide service, maintenance and replacement on all makes and models of furnaces and air conditioners. We have wonderful Indoor Air Quality products which can help with Asthma, Allergies or even Mold. Hard work, ambition, safety, honesty and the desire to be a superior presence in a demanding business have won our reputation of quality and dependability placing us "A Cut Above the Rest". Our com.. read lessRecent Review:It went great. Jason was very nice, answered all my questions and addressed all of my systems.Patricia C.
- Business Description:SHANCO Heating and Air is a local, family-owned heating and air conditioning company. We never do any repairs without the consent of the customer. There are never any hidden fees. We just treat the customer the way we would like to be treated, with honesty and respect. We also offer Financing Options! Call (208) 906-6928 today read lessRecent Review:Brett and his team are first class. The work was done beautifully on time, on budget and we would recommend them highly!!donald b.
- Business Description:You’ve dealt with those other companies before, the ones looking to make a quick buck selling an inferior product at a price too good to be true or the ones just way to high priced. But you know better — get what you paid for from a heating and cooling company that the Treasure Valley residents can trust. Call our experts and feel confident that your equipment will run at optimal efficiency, for lower energy bills and a comfortable home, year-round read lessRecent Review:It was excellent. Everything was great. I would highly recommend them because they did an excellent job.Jade D.
- Business Description:Angie's list members receive $30 off any repair or service, excluding the initial diagnostic fee. We provide up-front pricing for repairs, and present ideal solutions for your residential and business comfort needs. For equipment upgrades, we give you a variety of energy-efficient options to perfectly fit your own needs and preferences. We are a Participating Contractor in the Idaho Power Heating and Cooling Efficiency Program: www.idahopower.com/heatingcooling, and have access to the lates.. read lessRecent Review:Very knowledgeable and thorough. Did a very good job!Harold B.
- Business Description:Boise Valley Heating and Air has a desire to making sure all of our customers receive top-quality service, product and aesthetics. We offer an array of top quality comfort products for your home and our team is ready for any challenge read lessRecent Review:Dennis and his team were pretty incredible. The job involved completely replacing an old oil furnace with tank, AC unit and water heater with all new gas appliances. Dennis and his team showed up on time and exceeded my expectations. He communicated well and did an excellent job. Even after I thought they were done Dennis returned to clean up a few things to meet his high standards, and it was more than appreciated. They pay close attention to detail in their work and I highly recommend their services. read lessSean E.
Deals in Garden City for Heating Air Conditioning Hvac
Explore our Solution Center for helpful heating & cooling contractor articles
Leftover natural stone and bricks don’t need to end up in a landfill. Once a remodeling home project is complete, you can use luxury remnants like marble and quartzite as art, coasters, side tables, and more. Get inspired with these tips.
Having issues with your HVAC system? A faulty thermostat could be to blame. Blank screens, temperature discrepancies, and a lack of responsiveness can all mean your thermostat has gone bad. Find out the major symptoms of a bad thermostat here.
Find HVAC contractors in
- Hidden Springs
- Horseshoe Bend
- Idaho City
- New Plymouth
- Mountain Home
HVAC contractors in Garden City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A + ENERGY MANAGEMENT/DAVE'S HEATING & AIR11403 HIGHLANDER RD
- A Unique Heating And Air Company25586 Tee Dr
- A-1 Heating and Air Conditioning & Electric327 N Linder Rd
- A1 Affordable Appliance RepairPO Box 3766
- Aaaardvark HVAC25267 Cemetary Road
- ABC Air Duct Cleaning9070 W Lillywood Dr.
- Action Heating & Cooling1918 N 29th St
- Advanced Heating And Cooling721 N Ralstin Pl
- Affordable Heating and Cooling, LLC1577 N Linder Rd
- Affordable Property Services LLC9293 Highpointe Cir
- Air 1 Heating and Cooling2422 12th Avenue Rd #369
- AIR CARE HEATING & AIR COND1045 ANCONA WAY
- Air Conditioning & Heating Service of Meridian IncP O Box 698
- Air Haven Heating and Cooling1300 S Broxon St
- Air Pro Heating & Air ConditioningPO Box 140431
- AIR SOURCEPO Box 836
- Air-Tech Inc1213 Willow Creek Dr
- AIRDOC Heating and Air Conditioning Inc.5718 Oak St
- AIRWISE HVAC609 W Eastman St
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- AMERI-SERV INC. ASI HEATING AND COOLING13601 W MCMILLAN RD STE 102-120
- Anaconda Heating & Air5005 Oxbow Ave
- Anderson Plumbing3330 SE Division St # 203
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Ashley Heating & Air Conditioning8243 W Westpark St
- Aspen Dental Care1180 N Olive Ave
- Atwoods Heating and Cooling13874 Gary Ln.
- A + ENERGY MANAGEMENT/DAVE'S HEATING & AIR
- B&T Safety Solutions LLC15888 E Monroe Ave
- Bauer Heating and Cooling105 5th Street
- BAYMAR Mechanical, LLC85 N 29th St
- Best Heating & Cooling3220 E Lake Hasel Rd
- Big Sky Heating and Air Conditioning LLC404 Marble Valley Way
- Blue Repair Heating and Air309 E. Grove St.
- Blue Skies Window and Door Service2001 N Raymond St
- BMB Services, Inc.PO Box 345
- Boise Air Care3383 N Five Mile Rd
- Boise Valley Heating and Air1017 N 52nd St
- Brilliant Services LLC200 E 45th St
Garden City, Idaho
- Bryson mechanical Heating and airconditioning408 N Maple Grove Rd
- BUNCH HEATING & COOLING4939 N BRADLEY ST
Garden City, Idaho
- Butler Heating & Air Conditioning Inc7945 S Linder Rd
- B&T Safety Solutions LLC
- CANFIELD HVAC2519 S Essex Way
- Capital City Heating & Cooling420 N Curtis Rd
- Carlon Heating & Air2691 2nd St S
- Carter Comfort Systems25497 Emmett Road
- Celtic Plumbing Svc2840 N Lancaster Dr
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- COMPLETE REMODELING CO INC444 EL BLANCO DR
- COOPER PLUMBINGPO Box 714
- Creek Heating & Cooling9669 W Preece
- CUSTOM AIR16475 11th Ave N
- CANFIELD HVAC
- Dave's Appliance5820 Cherry Ln
- DAVE'S HEATING & AIR CO2468 N MORROW AVE
- DIAMOND HEATING & COOLING5090 N Sawyer Ave
Garden City, Idaho
- Dowdy Heating53 Rose Cir
- Drake Mechanical5551 W Gowen Rd
- Driggs Plumbing and Heating1917 N Rubine Ln
- Dryer Vent Wizard of Eagle2885 N. Rough Stone Wy
- Dave's Appliance
- Eagle Heating & Air ConditioningPO Box371
- Easy Heating & Air
Garden City, Idaho
- EcohomesPO Box 7236
- eComMerchantSolutions (eCMS)10151 SE Sunnyside Rd Suite 495
- Einstein Plumbing Boise13601 W McMillan Rd Ste 102-200
- ELECTRIC EXPERTS, INC23553 FREEZEOUT RD
- Evenflo Heating & Air Conditioning419 W Broadway
- Eagle Heating & Air Conditioning
- J & D HEATING & COOLING5313 AIRPORT RD 5313 airport rd
- J's General Automotive and Diesel Repair2719 W. Idaho St
- Jeffs Home Services599 N Whitewater Park Blvd
- Jim's Heating & Cooling9171 W State Street
Garden City, Idaho
- JM ENTERPRISE4452 Oxbow Pl
- Johns Plumbing & Heating Services Inc141 Enterprise St
- Just Once Handyman13829 Maravilla St
- J & D HEATING & COOLING
- Landmark Home Warranty10701 S River Front Pkwy #200
South Jordan, Utah
- Larry H Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram222 Auto Dr
- Legends Mechanical llc.2603 SUNDANCE RD SUITE 117
- Lennox International3843 N Woody Ln
- LMM Brothers Heating and Air LLC2578 N Hampton Ave
- LOW COST HEATING & AIR LLC7 CLEAR CREEK CIR
- Landmark Home Warranty