Now that you’ve installed your home security system, it’s time to create a PIN to prevent tampering. But how can you be sure your PIN is secure and safe from a curious intruder? This guide breaks down the basics of good—and bad—home security system PINs.
Get matched with top home security companies in Coeur D Alene, ID
There are 9 highly-rated local home security companies.
Recent Home Security Systems Reviews in Coeur D Alene
- Black Sheep ElectricRight on time, very pleasant and accommodating, and worked quickly. Bill was very reasonable. This is my new go-to company for electrical work!
- American Asset ManagementGreat! Shawn and Kevin have been very helpful, even after the sale. Will be calling them again to add more cameras.
- CERTIFIED SECURITY SYSTEMSThe master panel for the alarm system turned out to be very old and the technician was unable to get it functioning again. The tech was very knowledgeable and quite thorough in exploring all options to get the system working, but ultimately was unsuccessful due to no fault on his part. After determining the existing system could not be reactivated, Certified Security provided me several options to update the equipment and activate the system. They made every effort to find something that would work for me. Overall I was very impressed with their customer service and would recommend them to others
- SimpliSafe Home SecurityThe home alarm purchased from them was affordable and works well. The monthly fee is very reasonable and there is no contract to sign for monitoring. Contacting the company for answers to questions and/or equipment purchases is easy. This experience has been far better than our previous nightmare with ADT. Highly recommend
- Allied Fire & Security.I called the company and was given an appointment the very next day. The technician was on time and very professional. I explained what was going on, and he went to work figuring out what the problem was. He gave me bid, which I accepted immediately and he upgraded my system right then and there. I was so pleased
- Allied Fire & SecurityWhen Brian Morgan came to look at the house and set up a quote, I was most impressed with his approach. He outlined what was needed and did not pad on additional services. While I had the option to add hardware, I was really impressed with the fact that he did not push anything. He was honest and answered all my questions. They installed the system in one day and it has worked extremely well. The installer was very good at explaining what needs to be done and listened to what I felt I needed. For example, I wanted the motion detector activated downstairs along with the door units and he set it up for me. I have accidently set it off several times, and the individuals who called were very polite and pleasant. I would highly recommend this service
- Auto Upgrades PlusA little hard to find. Mapquest got me close, but still several blocks away. Arrived 5 minutes late for my appointment. Car was still done in an hour. Can't beat the price. Time will tell on how well the new windshield holds up, but so far, so good.
- Solid Rock SecurityThey had all the good qualities. It was a big job and their price was reasonable. I would recommend Dustin, the electrician who does security installation for Solid Rock Security.
- Allied Fire & SecurityI did a lot of research before selecing a security company - we were looking for a home security/fire alarm system. The bottom line is you get what you pay for. You can order equipment through a company like Protect America and the equipment is basically free but the monitoring is a little higher priced than Allied or ADT. The catch is you install it yourself and I wanted something that was professionally installed. As far as alarm systems, we quickly narrowed our search to ADT and Allied. Both were very professional and reasonablly priced - although there really is no such thing as a $99 security system unless you only need 3 sensors. I'm guessing most people are like us and need more. Ultimately we went with Allied and the deciding factor was that they are local and that the representative from Allied was better at identifying the particular points of risk at our house and thought of some key points that no one else did. The system was installed properly and looks and works great, the customer service has been excellent as well. I also appreciated that they didn't bash ADT, although of course they did provide reasons why they felt they would be a better fit - but it was done in a positive way. I would recommend Allied
- SimpliSafe Home SecurityOverall, Simplisafe was wonderful. Their products installed easily and were easy to activate. My one complaint is if you have questions, you can be waiting on the phone for a long time. In addition, the music while you wait is annoying. Once you get to a person, he or she is helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable. The salesperson is also very patient in explaining the dynamics of the system. In addition, Simplisafe offers a 60-day money-back guarantee. We returned some extra components and were refunded promptly. The monitoring center is very prompt and courteous--no complaints where it really counts
Home Security Systems in Coeur D Alene
- Business Description:ADT home security systems are backed by more than 145 years of experience. As the leader in home security, ADT can help you customize a home security system with easy-to-use equipment and special security features to meet your safety needs. We have service centers nationwide that can install an ADT home security system within 24 hours in most areas. Once your home is equipped with our top-of-the-line system, it is connected to a network of ADT Monitoring Centers nationwide which deliver non-..Recent Review:My experience using ADT for a new alarm system was exceptional. Shout out to the service technician who got me all setup and even added an extra door sensor to my package for no additional charge. This kind gesture went a long wayPatrick M.
- Business Description:Promo Offer: FREE Standard Security System + FREE Outdoor HD Camera + FREE $100 Visa Giftcard w/installation fee & monthly monitoring agreement. For 140 years, ADT has been the leading home security provider in the country. SafeStreets, ADT's Authorized Provider, sells and installs ADT-monitored home security systems. Our team consists of 300+ trained consultants, covering more than 90% of the United States across 44 states. We are experts on the latest smart-home technology, and highly foc..Recent Review:While discussing options on the phone. The agent on the phone was about to end the conversation let's not waste your time or mine. So I agreed and hung up. That was that. Would. Ot recommend.Richard C.
- Business Description:DNA ELECTRIC is your one stop shop from plugs n switches not working to getting better wifi in your house. We guarantee our installs for life. Our mission is to be the most punctual and professional service electrician in this community. check out our website or Google page to see more reviewRecent Review:Great, quick response, area left clean and Dave was very attentive to my situation Would call and hire againClaudia P.
- Business Description:We are a fully licensed and bonded General Contractor. We specialize in handyman, home repairs and remodels. Landscaping. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction.Recent Review:These men did an excellent job, with care of details, helpful suggestions, and precision. They wanted our input so they could get it right.carol B.
- Business Description:Northwest Security Solutions Inc. is your Idaho Authorized Brinks Home Security Dealer installing the best equipment available. We install Smart Security Cameras, Doorbell Cameras, and Home Automation. Our Smart Cameras are DEER Friendly! -only get notified if a two-legged creature is in the yard while not waking you up because the deer are feeding in your front yard. Monitor and control your home from anywhere with your smart phone. Get notifications when the kids get home from school. Brink..
- Business Description:We are here to provide investigation and litigation support services to private individuals, attorneys, corporations, small businesses and insurance companies. Call toll free, phone number: (844) 663-4631. Since 1980, Our firm has been providing professional, licensed private investigation and private detective services, to businesses and individuals. Our clients include law firms, insurance companies, major corporations and small businesses. Our nationwide private investigations, private det..Recent Review:The team of 1privateinvestigator is the most polite, well-spoken private investigator firm that we have ever hired. They answer all your questions with patience and calmness. I suggest everyone looking for dependable PI services to hire themCarlos H.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated. Sales staff is made up of working professional photographers & videographers with years of field experience. Online chat available. See website for shipping details & information on parking in the area. Additional phones: (212) 444-6615, (800) 221-5743, and (212) 239-7765
- Business Description:7-year Angie's List Super Service Award Winner. Medical Care Alert provides personal emergency medical alert systems for seniors in all 50 states. Our "Help At The Push Of A Button" Medical Alert Systems provide instant access to our US-based, EMT-trained emergency personnel 24 / 7 / 365. With Medical Care Alert there is nothing to buy, no long term contracts, no hidden fees - we have several plans which all work out to around $1 a day for the service. We offer systems with 2-way voice pendan..Recent Review:Customer service is very responsive to our questions and needs.LILLIAN P.
- Business Description:Link Home Security is a Mountain Alarm company and has been in business since 1952. We're 5-Star rated with Alarm.com--the highest rating possible! Our 5-Diamond-rated central station has redundant locations so you'll never be without service. Our 2Gig (cellular) and Z-Wave products are the highest quality on the market. Everything we sell is backed by a 30-day money back guarantee. Our customer support is unparalleled in the industryRecent Review:Link patiently answered all my questions since this was the first time purchasing a DIY alarm system. System was shipped quickly and was easy to install. I had a couple of questions during installation and Link's tech support team provided the resolution quickly and efficiently. I am now adding locks and thermostats and love the way it works. I've been very happy with my system and service, which I've had for 4 years nowDesiree V.
- Business Description:You’d pay a fortune to keep your family safe, but you shouldn’t pay a penny more than $14.99! Most alarms systems seem like a bargain---UNTIL you look at the cost of signing a long-term alarm contract for $30, $40, sometimes even $50/month. Protect your home and your wallet with a SimpliSafe home security system. Our alarm monitoring costs just $14.99/month, and we’ll never lock you into a contract, so you are free to cancel with us anytime. Each year that you protect your family with SimpliS..
Deals in Coeur D Alene for Home Security Systems
Explore our Solution Center for helpful alarm system articles
There’s nothing wrong with looking for some extra security for your home. Using this guide, you’ll learn nine different ways you can keep yourself and your home safe while inside and while you’re away.
If you have a security system, you already know that false alarms can happen. Whether it was a malfunction or your kids messing around—do police charge for false alarms? Learn common causes of false alarms, potential fines, and prevention tips.
Find home security companies in
- Dalton Gardens
- Post Falls
- Newman Lake
- Otis Orchards
- Liberty Lake
- Spirit Lake
- Spokane Valley
home security companies in Coeur D Alene
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1privateinvestigator.com555 Anton Blvd Suite 150
Costa Mesa, California
- Acme Integration6025 W Seltice Way
Post Falls, Idaho
- Action Electric & Security6219 W Jade Ave
- ADT3750 Priority Way South Dr
- Adt1322 W 3rd Ave
- ADT Security208 E. Francis Avenue
- ADT Security Services16810 E Euclid Ave
- ADT Security Services, LLC.9425 N Nevada St, Suite 253
- ADT Spokane1026-1098 W Riverside Ave
- ADT Spokane707 W Main Ave
- ADT Spokane516 W Main Ave
- ADT Spokane719 W Main Ave
- ADT Spokane919 W Sprague Ave
- ADVANCED ELECTRIC & ALARM11401 E Montgomery 3
Spokane Valley, Washington
- AK Security Solutions29720 Quinkert St
- Allied Fire & Security425 W Second Ave
- American Asset Management20426 E Cloverdale CT
Spokane Valley, Washington
- AUDIO/VIDEO SOLUTIONS INC916 Lincoln Way
Coeur D Alene, Idaho
- Auto Upgrades Plus111 N Vista Rd #4B
- Azaz Wholesale Electronics9511 W Newkirk Rd.
- Acme Integration
- DatDot Technology USA3606 E Wellesley Ave
- DatDot Technology USA
- Evergreen Horizon, LLCP.O. Box 25
- Evergreen Horizon, LLC
- Northwest Security Solutions, Inc.101 N 4th Ave
- Northwest Security Solutions, Inc.
- Ornamental Gate & Fence11901 E Midway Rd
- Ornamental Gate & Fence
- Pinnacle Security LLC1290 Sandhill Rd
- Pinnacle Security LLC
- S.W.A.T. Audio & Video18067 N Ramsey Rd
- SafeStreets - ADT Authorized Provider615 N 150 E
American Fork, Utah
- Secure I.T.7012 E 6th Ave
- SimpliSafe Home Security294 Washington Street
- Snow's Auto5924 N Division St
- Solid Rock Security21 S. Thierman
- SOS Family Secure, Inc.121 East Northport Road
Kings Park, New York
- Statewide Security Network1245 Auburn Way North
- Stealth Smart Home5782 E Roger dr
Post Falls, Idaho
- S.W.A.T. Audio & Video
- TOTAL SECURITY INC1612 N Maple St
- TOTAL SECURITY INC
- USA Alarm Service, Inc510 S Clearwater Loop 100
Post Falls, Idaho
- USA Alarm Service, Inc
- V-ArmorPO BOX 48034
- Zions Security Alarms3032 N 1120 W
- Zions Security Alarms