Movers Direct LLC

US Department of Transportation Motor Carriers
01/01/2099

314 Old Hales Gap Rd

Trenton, GA 30752

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Movers Direct, llc is a full service moving company. We offer packing service, packing materials, piano movers, local and long distance moves. We specialize in residential and commercial. Movers Direct was voted Best of the Best moving company for 4 consecutive years in Chattanooga, TN. Call today and get your move on the books....

movers (382)piano movers (15)

12/17/2021

William M.

When I first contacted Cristy, the co-owner, she quickly arranged the move and gave me a price quote during a very busy month. She was creative in squeezing me into her schedule. The movers arrived on time in CT and loaded the truck carefully and quickly. When they arrived in DC the next morning, also on time, they were extremely careful will all items. Nothing was damaged or broken, including my house, and they completed the job without any problems whatsoever. I have never experienced any movers as careful and considerate as Garrett and Chase were. Christy kept me updated along the way regarding changes in the schedule. She was also a delight to work with. If this company every went public, I would invest heavily in it since it excels ahead of all of its competition as far as my research showed. The price for the job was reasonable considering both the competition and the difficulty I would have experienced if I did the move myself. I would hire them again without any hesitation.

Description of Work
Move small amount of furniture, boxes, & sculpture from CT to DC

Work Completed On 12/16/2021

12/01/2021

Carol M.

The move went great. Working with Christy on the initial quote and payment was quick and easy. The crew arrived on time and were very careful and efficient. Arrival and unloading were as promised. I highly recommend Movers Direct for their great service at a fair price.

Description of Work
Long distance move from the Chattanooga area

Work Completed On 12/01/2021

11/23/2021

Nathan R.

I had never before planned a big move and was doing my research online. I looked at van lines and various movers at different prices. I didn't feel peace about any of the options I had looked at yet (lots of prayer and research). I finally found Movers Direct through Angi's List and Better Business Bureau. I saw there many good reviews on both of these sites as well as their 20+ years of experience. I tasked them with packing and moving my mom's second floor apartment, including a baby grand piano and moving it across the country for me. They were reliable, trustworthy and professional to work with. Of the quotes I received, they were very moderate and reasonable (the overly cheap quotes I received from other companies concerned me too), beating similar quotes from one or two of their competitors. I cannot more highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Full Pack and Move Job

Work Completed On 11/12/2021

10/10/2021

PATTI A. S.

EXCELLENT! The process from start to finish was spectacular and highly professional. They packed up our entire home (approx 1500 sq ft) and drove it 2200 miles to our new home, unloaded and helped to set up furniture (bedroom sets etc). Chad and Garrett were very attentive to detail, extremely careful with the packing and unloading, and absolutely trustworthy. USE THEM!

Description of Work
Complete relocation of home

Work Completed On 09/25/2021

09/06/2021

Kevin L.

Overall a great experience with the office and the movers.

Description of Work
moving

Work Completed On 09/01/2021

Thank you for the review. Christy

09/06/2021

Bruce L.

They did an excellent job. Would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
moving

Work Completed On 08/25/2021

07/18/2021

GREGG S.

We were very pleased with the move. Danny, Sean and Noah were all great--helpful, courteous and efficient! It was a complicated move that went extremely smoothly, and we are grateful.

Description of Work
We were moving from a large, 4-story home in Philadelphia that had been owner occupied for 40 years to Fort Worth, TX.

Work Completed On 07/08/2021

06/09/2021

Dora J.

Fantastic team! Couldn't have been more impressed with their work ethics and pleasant attitudes. They go above & beyond. Carefully handled all of our items with no damage during the two-day move. Managed to get more into the two trucks than we thought was possible! Their great reviews are well-deserved. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Moved 3000 SF home from Jacksonville, FL to Chattanooga, TN

Work Completed On 05/25/2021

03/16/2021

Wade L.

Went beautifully. On time every time. They treated our belongings as if they were their own. The leader, Danny, pointed out the damages as they occurred and believe me it was minimal. A first for us in our 20+ moves. Piano was moved without problems. They carefully disassembled the exercise equipment, electronics,computer equipment and carefully packed them. They reassembled the exercise equipment and tested it on delivery. They carefully moved the washer and dryer without denting the thin front! Wow! They marked all boxes accurately and mixed room contents very little. They were very caring people as I had to take my wife to emergency room shortly after they got to work. At first I was uneasy leaving but they proved to be trustworthy and very caring. There were no problems leaving them for that six hours. All was not perfect, it never is. Other than a few minor dings I can count on one hand the only other issue was they were unable to reattach the dryer vent and move it into its final location. I had to finish it myself. It required a new vent hose. It became apparent at the start that the two 26’ trucks would not contain everything. Christy had no problems getting a third truck and crew on site the next morning. There was no delay to the original timeline, only the extra charge for the truck and crew. But she did give us a discount on it. They moved live plants, a first in our moves. All in all the best move ever. They made a very stressful time a little less so.

Description of Work
moving

Category moving companies, antiques, piano moving

Work Completed On 03/08/2021

Elizabeth S.

Great! Very organized and professional team. I used them twice.

Description of Work
moving

Work Completed On 04/30/2021

Trey W.

We had a great experience with Movers Direct. They responded quickly to my request for a quote, and were up front that we would likely need two trucks given the size of our house. They called in advance of the move to confirm the date & time, showed up as scheduled, did a great (and fast) job with packing, and getting us unloaded. The team leader, Danny, did a great job of communicating with us throughout the process. The price was a flat fee that we agreed upon up front. i would definitely recommend Movers Direct & use them again.

Description of Work
Interstate move

Work Completed On 03/02/2021

Lori M.

This company moved my mother’s house. The guys worked hard and were awesome. They were very careful with everything and efficient. Highly recommend them.

Description of Work
moving

Work Completed On 03/04/2021

02/26/2021

Dorothy C.

The movers were friendly, polite, on-time, courteous, and hard workers!. They packed items very carefully. They paid attention to details and were organized. Lamar demonstrated good leadership, and they all communicated well with me and each other. They delivered the items to storage on-time. Christy, our contact, was very caring and helpful and helped us make a last minute change to tow the car.

Description of Work
Carefully packing one truckload of specific home items, driving across country towing a car on a car-carrier, unloading all items into storage and a home (two stops).

Work Completed On 02/19/2021

02/26/2021

Chris N.

Very smoothly. Professional & pleasant. Would definitely hire again. The company is easy to work with.

Description of Work
moving

Work Completed On 03/03/2021

02/20/2021

Terri C.

It went very well and thank GOD the movers weren't harmed delivery during the worst freeze I've seen in Tx. God bless and safe travels.

Description of Work
moving

Work Completed On 02/20/2021

Katherine B.

Great people. Were both personable and professional. Could not have gotten any one any better. Would use again, and do recommend.

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 02/17/2021

Sharon W.

Excellent. Got here when they said, & got to their destination the same. The men were efficient & respectful.

Description of Work
piano moving

Work Completed On 02/11/2021

Susan H.

Danny’s team was a dream to work with—they safely packed LOTS of precious tchotchkes, ceramics, and art. They kept in close contact as they packed and then traveled across the country with our complete household. The weather was frightfully cold and treacherous but they safely delivered it all, placing everything where we wanted. Their friendly, caring attitude coupled with their extreme competence and major packing skills ticked all the boxes for a perfect moving experience. Don’t hesitate to call Christy to schedule your next move!

Description of Work
moving across county

Category moving companies, antiques

Work Completed On 02/15/2021

Review for Movers Direct LLC - 314 Old Hales Gap Rd, Trenton, GA - 39197122

02/04/2021

Varuna S.

it went very well. Team was very professional and courteous.

Description of Work
moving

Category piano moving

Work Completed On 06/06/2021

02/02/2021

eleanor G.

Total pros! Danny and team moved us from St. Louis to Maryland and did a fantastic job. Nothing broken or damaged, and they made sure everything got where we needed it safely. Great experience!

Description of Work
moving

Work Completed On 02/02/2021

Thanks so much for the wonderful review. Christy

02/02/2021

Jennifer F.

Very smooth, both gentlemen were nice and professional.

Description of Work
moving

Work Completed On 01/29/2021

01/04/2021

Laura S.

PERFECT. The team was so fast and helpful. There was no damage to any of our items including the car they moved. Nothing was left behind and we were able to do a FaceTime walk through once they packed up our apartment. This is the second time we've moved with them and we could not recommend them more. Moving is so stressful and Movers Direct alleviated our stress around packing and moving items. We were so thankful for them.

Description of Work
moving - packing and moving items

Work Completed On 01/05/2021