Estate shutters are extremely durable, energy-efficient window coverings that are optimal if you live in a warm climate. Here’s everything you need to know about their cost, materials, and benefits before you install them in your home.
Get matched with top window treatment in Clark Fork, ID
There are 2 highly-rated local window treatment.
Matching on Angi
Recent Window Treatment Reviews in Clark Fork
- BlindsgaloreIt was fine. I made sure it was reasonable. It came out as scheduled. The good news is I did not have to call somebody for any kind of a complaint issue.
- Sun Valley Shutters and ShadesI was able to bring sample books home. Once I decided on a few shades they gave me prices. I talked over the difference in quality and price with them and settled on a blind. It was delivered as promised and installed on time by a professional, clean and thorough installer.
- Unique BlindsI sent my dad to Unique Blinds of Idaho last November to purchase two custom outdoor privacy blinds for my cabin costing close to $1,000. My family has been customers of theirs since they were doing it out of their garage. We gave them specific dimensions and picked out a color from a small swatch. When we got the packaged blinds, we hauled them up to the cabin but set them aside since there was too much snow to hang them. We didn’t think we needed to double check their work since it’s always been perfect before. Come April, we finally got back to the cabin to hang the blinds. As we opened them, we noticed the color was not going to work, they were too light. We had needed a darker color to match the wood trim. We also found that one of the blinds had the wrong dimensions. So we hauled them back to town to see what can be done to correct the issues. When we went back to the store, they said it was what we ordered…so we asked to look at the order and noticed they had written down the size wrong on one of the blinds. The color was our mistake, it had looked much darker on the little swatch. They said they’d try to contact the manufacturer to see if they could give us a discount and sent us away with a new color swatch book. After spending time picking out a new color, they called to tell us that they gave us the wrong color swatch book. So we had to go back to the store to get the right one and pick out a new color. Once that was all said and done they said they’d try to see if they could give us a discount for their size mistake. We spent the last 6 weeks trying to call them and see what the status was. We even went in 3-4 times to see what was going on and got nowhere. They ignored our multiple calls and they seemed to put us off because they didn’t want to admit their size mistake. It was just taking too long to resolve our issues. We just got a call from the office manager who proceeded to tell us that the manufacture is unwilling to take the new hardware back to switch out the fabric. The manufacture also said they cannot adjust the size of one of the blinds that Unique Blinds made the size mistake on. The new blinds would cost more ($1,100) due to the new fabric that we picked out. After months of poor communication with us, the manufacturer’s refusal to work with us, Unique Blinds not making their wrong right, wasting our time and taking our money…it’s safe to say that we will NO LONGER BE CUSTOMERS of theirs. Such a disappointment. We wanted to use a local company, but from now on, we will use Blinds.com. They guarantee if you do not like the blinds, they will replace for free. I suggest looking elsewhere if you need custom blinds to avoid the hassle and wasted time and money my family has gone through
- Floor Coverings InternationalHis bid was over $1,000 higher than the next bid therefor did not use his services. On January 26, 2017 I contacted Dan regarding possible floor covering repair. On January 27th date of scheduled appointment I received the following email from Dan "After consideration I won't be coming by to inspect your wood floors. If you had purchased your window treatment from me it would be different. Perhaps Home Depot can help you.
- BUDGET BLINDS OF CENTRAL IDAHOTHEY CAME TO OUR HOUSE AND GAVE US A PRICE. THEY ALOS EXPLAINED THAT THEIR PRODUCT HAD A LIFE TIME WARRANTY AND THEY WOULD REPLACE ANY BLIND THAT HAD ANY PROBLEMS. MY WIFE ACCEPTED IT AND GAVE THEM THE APPROVAL AND A CHECK. A FEW HOURS LATER I CAME HOME, SAW THE QUOTE, AND WAS UPSET SHE HAD ACCEPTED THEIR QUOTE BECAUSE OF THE PRICE. I GOT ONLINE AND FOUND THE COMPARABLE BLINDS FROM LEVELOR FOR 1/2 THE PRICE. WE CALLED TO CANCEL OUR ORDER AND GOT THE RUN-AROUND AND WERE TOLD THEY WOULD HAVE TO CALL US BACK THE NEXT TO SEE IF THEY COULD BE CANCELLED. LATER THE NEXT DAY THEY CALLED AND SAID IT WAS TOO LATE TO CANCEL! ADMITTEDLY, IT WAS OUR FAULT FOR APPROVING THE ORDER, BUT TELLING US IT WAS TOO LATE TO CANCEL WAS A BIG LIE. I COULD GIVE ALL THE DETAILS AS TO HOW I KNOW THIS TO BE TRUE, BUT SUFFICE IT TO SAY - THAT WAS A CROCK OF CRAP. SO THE INSTALLER SHOWS UP A COUPLE WEEKS LATER AND INSTALLED THE BLINDS - TOOK MAYBE 45 MINUTES. WHEN HE WAS READY TO LEAVE I ASKED FOR SOME DOCUMENTATION THAT SHOULD BE LEFT WITH THE HOME OWNER, OWNER MANUAL AND WARRANTY. HE GAVE ME A BLANK LOOK LIKE HE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT. HE AGAIN VERBALLY EXPLAINED THE WARRANTY AND SAID EVEN IF A LITTLE KID BROKE IT, THEY WOULD REPLACE IT AT NO CHARGE. I TOLD HIM THAT SOUNDED GREAT, BUT I NEED A COPY OF THEIR WARRANTY. HE CALLED HIS SUPERVISOR AND HANDED THE PHONE TO ME. I ASKED FOR A COPY OF THE WARRANTY. THE SUPERVISOR SAID IT IS CLEARLY STATED ON OUR INVOICE. THAT'S FINE THEN, I THOUGHT. BUT WHEN I LOOKED, ALL IT SAID WAS, "SERVICE GUARANTEED". IN OTHER WORDS, THEY COULD NOT PROVIDE ME WITH ANY WRITTEN WARRANTY TO BACK UP THEIR VERBAL CLAIMS AND WERE UNWILLING TO PROVIDE SUCH
Last update on May 27, 2022
Window Treatment Services in Clark Fork
Explore our Solution Center for helpful window treatment service articles
As the holidays wind down, we can still celebrate the wintertime with much-needed light, coziness, and style. Transition your home decor with a few easy tips.
Installing blinds lets you control the amount of light and privacy in your room. Learn how to measure for blinds to get the perfect fit the first time.
Find window treatment in
- Spirit Lake,
- Priest River,
- Hayden Lake,
- Moyie Springs,
- Bonners Ferry,
- Dalton Gardens,
- Coeur D Alene,
window treatment in Clark Fork
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Northwest Solar Protection10125 N Division St
Spokane, Washington 99218
- Northwest Solar Protection
- RoomsBeautiful.com3547 Fairview Industrial Dr SE
Salem, Oregon 97302